Slave of the Tentacled Beast Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy held Angela tight. They were about the same size, Angela being fairly petite herself. As they held each other, Cindy new girl-cock began throbbing and pulsating. She needed another orgasm. She needed more. Carefully, Cindy moved her hands a bit, slowly moving her hand down Angela's back. Angela's concern for Cindy kept her from freaking out. She started to ask what happened again, and if there was anything she could do.

Cindy nodded, "Yes, yes there is." Cindy's fingers then started to pull the waistband of Angela's yoga pants down. Her other hand slide it's way around to Angela's breast.

Angela was like a deer in headlights. She was scared for her friend, and wanted to help and comfort her, she didn't know what to do now. So she did nothing.

Within a few moments, Cindy had removed Angela's clothes and pushed her up against an old antique dresser with a big mirror on top. It pushed into the wall with a thud. Cindy's clit-cock was throbbing and becoming even more engorged. Angela moaned as Cindy's hand fondled her tit while her other one pushed Angela's legs open.

As the moment of penetration got closer, Cindy's cock throbbed and grew even more. She could no longer control it. Angela gasped when she saw it too, it hand now grown to about 8 or 9 inches long and easily 2 inches thick. Cindy was frantic now, she had to get her cock into Angela. Almost roughly, Cindy pushed Angela's legs open and guided the massive girth of her clit to Angel's pussy. It slapped hard against the teen's folds. With a quick thrust of her hips, Cindy's engorged girl-cock pierced any resistance Angela's pussy would put up, and inches of her endowment plowed into Angela's cunt.

They both cried out, Cindy in sheer pleasure as her new cock was sunk deep into the teen pussy of her friend. Angela cried out as her pussy was stretched open to accommodate the girth.

In unison, the girls ground into each other. Their passionate moans corresponding the thud of the dresser into the wall. Cindy was ravenous with lust. She needed to be deeper, she needed to fuck her friend harder.

Cindy reached down and grabbed the spread legs of her friend and pushed them up, forcing Angela's ass onto the top of the dresser. Cindy didn't stop there, she pushed her friend's legs up higher, until they Angela had her full back against the dresser and her head pushed up against the mirror and her knees folded in towards her chest. Now Angela's pussy was now fully splayed out and vulnerable to the fucking it was about to receive.

Cindy grinned at Angela who was still in shock. Cindy pulled most of her cock free from Angela's pussy, and then in one quick thrust of her hips, she slammed the length of her clit deep into Angela's womanhood. Angela cried out as her innards were forced to quickly accommodate the mass of the phallus that had just battered its way into her. Cindy, however, didn't give Angela even a moment to respond, and pulled out and drove her cock back into the girl.

Angela was at a loss, what had happened to her friend, what was happening to her right now? She just laid there and took it, wincing with each hard thrust.

Cindy plowed her friend's pussy for another several rough minutes until her body started to shake and the massive clit full of nerves ignited and another orgasm rocked her body. She slammed her cock one last time into her friend and rode out the earth-shattering orgasm.

Cindy then pulled her cock free from her friend with a plop. She was finally thinking normally for a moment and suddenly was overwhelmed with sadness at what she had just done. Angela still looked overcome with shock as she starred back at Cindy, her pussy gaping with strands of pussy juice dripping out.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Angela, I don't know what's happening to me..."

***Dear reader, what should happen next?! Should Cindy's lust take back over and continue her ravaging of Angela? Should Angela touch the box as well? Should they call over more friends? Let me know!!****


12