Slave on Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you, Master, for allowing Your slut to play with Your property and come. Your slut came three times, Master, or maybe four, lying on her back with her legs spread. i rubbed my clit and used my fingers inside myself and pulled my nipples. This slut was thinking about last night, about being pushed onto the bed and fucked without being undressed, like a whore. A whore who was up against the wall screaming, being fucked by her owner standing up, wearing the same clothes I'd worn at dinner with colleagues.

My darling Master, i cannot tell You what it does to me to know that You can take me from being an executive at a table full of important industry leaders, to being a spent and panting slut, lying on the bed with her dress pushed up around her hips, her legs spread, her slutty underwear soaking wet. With her dress yanked down and camisole torn to expose her breasts. With her Master's come on her face.

i love You and i love this and i love being owned by You, Master. i am still wet and my left hand is between my legs as i write. My mouth and nose underwear are full of the scent of my sex. Your sex.

Your devoted slave and slut,

r-----

PS - i came two more times after writing that, Master, on my stomach with my fingers inside myself. Your slut is satisfied and grateful and will now clean up, brush her teeth, and get dressed. I will wear the black lace thong to replace the v-string that your slut made too wet to put back on so my ass will be bare under my jeans as I go back to being an executive. An executive who is always Your obedient, happy slave.


In the morning, she served him as the sun streamed into the room. She'd woken up quite early, and had read in bed until he woke up, then obediently got between his legs.

He was going to work in the room today, so they had a little time. He lifted her head. She lay down next to him and said, "Master, may your slave beg you?"

"You may," he said. She started to get out of bed to kneel but he pulled her back down and kept his arm around her. She relaxed back into his embrace. "My keynote is tomorrow," she said. "Your property will be speaking to the entire conference in the main ballroom."

"And your owner will be there and be proud," he said.

"That makes me happy, sir," she said. "But this slave would like to request that she be marked when she gives her speech."

He thought for a moment. "Wouldn't that be distracting?"

"No, sir, the opposite. It would help ground me."

It was getting time for her to get ready, so he said, "Let me think about it. Why don't you get in the shower." She jumped up, and from the wardrobe took an elegantly cut black suit and a dark red silk blouse and laid them on the bed.

"This is what I'd like to wear today, Master," she said.

"That's very nice," he said. "I'll have your underwear ready when you get out."

She came out of the shower naked and knelt before him, taking his cock in her mouth as he put on her subtle collar. "What is your schedule today?" he asked.

She raised her mouth, and with her lips on the head of his cock, said, "I have a break at 11." Her mouth descended to the base of his cock, and back up to the tip again. Around it, she continued. "My day ends at 4, and then dinner is at 7:30." Her head went back down and she continued to suck him.

"I'll be working in the room most of the day. Come upstairs on your break," he said. "Yes, Master," she said with her mouth full. He lifted her head gently by the hair and stood her up.

"I want you to wear the black v-string," he said, handing her a black silk low-cut bra, sheer and soft. "You'll need that under the blouse. Put it on and let me see how it looks."

She complied. "Raise your arms," he said, and then gripped her by the back of her neck with his right hand. With his left he played with her nipples until they were very hard. "Step back," he said.

Her nipples were clearly visible through the blouse and bra "That's a little much, I think." She looked down and nodded. "Yes, sir."

"They won't show under the jacket, so be sure you have it with you and wear it whenever you're on stage.

"Yes, sir," she said. She finished getting dressed, and then put her hands on her head for her owner to give her a final once-over. "You look great," he said. He kissed her and said, "Come up here on your break. We'll talk more about your request."

"Thank you, Master. Have a good day." She strode out of the bedroom, got her things, and he watched the elegantly dressed executive head to her conference.


She was back on her knees a few hours later, after coming upstairs on her break as ordered. He stroked her hair and lifted her mouth off his cock after a short time. He sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to him. She sat, still dressed.

"I'd like to understand your request to be marked," he said.

"Okay," she said. "What does my Master want to know?"

"Basically, why you're asking for something so intense when you have this huge event tomorrow," he said. "Marking you will affect how you're feeling on stage, and it will take up most of the evening so you won't have much prep time."

She leaned her head back and rubbed her face. "Master, may I take off my suit? I want to have this conversation as your slave, not dressed like this."

"Go ahead," he said. She removed her jacket and blouse, and pulled down her pants. She took off her bra and curled up next to him again clad only in the skimpy v-string. He held her for a few minutes, and then she sat up and faced him with her legs in a lotus position. Her shaven cunt showed through the thin fabric.

"This is a big deal, you know that, sir," she said. "This isn't someplace you send half the department as a reward so they can drink on the company and fill up their tote bags with swag. People spend thousands of dollars to be here."

He nodded. "I"m thrilled that I'll see you talking to them tomorrow. You're going to rock."

"Thank you, Master. I know I will. I'm good at this, I've done it many times," she said. "But there are CEOs and CTOs here. There are like lots of people here whose books I have on my shelves. The lead author of one of my textbooks is here.

"That doesn't scare me exactly but it's a 10x of what I usually do. If I fuck up or say something stupid it won't be as easy to laugh it off," she said. "The questions will be different."

He held her hand. "I understand. But that's why I expected you to ask me for space tonight, to be able to work as late as you wanted, or even for me to give you the room so you could concentrate."

"Concentrating is exactly what I don't need to do, Master," she said, standing up. "Left to myself I will just go over and over my speech, and question myself and double-think things and make myself more stressed."

She walked back and forth. "I need to be taken away from that, sir. I need you to please not let me do any of that tonight." She knelt in front of him and began to mouth the outline of his cock through his sweatpants. "I need to be your slave, Master. I need to scream and beg and collapse and go to sleep in your arms."

He lifted her head. "But like that? There's lots of ways to make you scream, love."

"I want to hurt, Master," she said. "This is a very big deal and I need to be taken and marked in a way that recognizes that. I want you to mark me like you never have before. I don't want to be able to forget what I am for a single minute tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" he said. "I do enjoy you hurting for me and carrying my marks, but I want things to go well tomorrow."

"I appreciate that, Master," she said into his crotch. "But yes, I'm sure. This is how your slave would like you to take care of her. I know you won't really harm or make it hard to give my speech. But Master, your slave is craving more than a spanking."

She lifted her head. "Master, may I show you your property?" she asked. He nodded, and she lay back on the floor, spreading her legs and pulling her underwear aside. Her lips were glistening and he could see that the small piece of fabric was damp.

"This is the wettest I've been all day," she said. "Just thinking about you marking me makes me lose myself, Master. I am begging you to mark your slave tonight."

"I understand," he said. "But I didn't bring any crops or whips, and I certainly will not use something untried on you tonight."

She knelt in front of him. "Master, this slave begs you to mark her with your teeth."

"That means focused pain," he said. "Not just a sore ass."

"I know, Master," she said. "That's what's making me wet. I want to feel that pain every time I move tomorrow. I want it to feel your ownership and your power and your determination. I want the marks of my owner's mouth all over my body when I'm giving that speech."

He stroked her hair and she buried her face in his crotch. "Master, please. Please may I have your mouth on me. I want it on me all day tomorrow. I want it all over me."

"Did you have places in mind?" he asked her.

"No, Master, that is not for me to decide," she said. "My owner knows what clothes I'd like to wear tomorrow and can make other choices if he sees fit. I'll be standing for the whole speech, I'll be walking around, I'll be using the screen and calling on people.

"Master, this slave would love it so very much if you marked your property thoroughly."

"I understand what you're asking," he said. "Come back up after the afternoon session and I'll tell you what I've decided," he said. "If you're still certain then I'll be ready to mark you as you've asked."

"Thank you, Master," she said. "May this slave remove her underwear and suck your cock?"

He opened his pants, and she opened her mouth. He pulled her head all the way down to the base of his cock, held her there as she removed her underwear, but then said, "Get up and bend over the bed," pulling her head off his cock by the hair. She obeyed, placing her hands straight out in front of her rather than on her head, because this usually meant he was going to fuck her from behind and she'd need to brace herself with her hands.

"Legs wider, present yourself," he said, standing behind her. She spread her knees, and tilted her hips to further expose her cunt and ass. He removed his pants.

"Master?" she asked. "May this slave beg you?"

"You may."

"My owner, I am fully aware that you have the complete use of all of me at all times. I know that it is entirely up to you whether you will fuck my ass or my cunt or both, or do something else. This slave understands clearly that she has no choice in the matter," she said.

"That's right," he said. "Continue."

"Master, your slut was asleep when you got home, and we talked this morning. Your slut has not been fucked since Monday night and has not stopped thinking about it. If it pleases you, sir, your slut begs you to please fuck her cunt."

He stood closer, stroking her back. "Master, this slave is begging you to use your property in this way. She knows she has no choice but she begs you to please fuck the cunt that belongs to you. Please, Master."

He spread her wet lips and entered her. She moaned. "Thank you, Master, oh my god that's so good." He fucked her deeply but gently, and she came quietly, thrusting her hips back to him, causing him to empty himself in her.

"Master thank you," she said, breathing hard. "Thank you for fucking me and coming inside me." His hand was between her legs, spreading her lips and coating his fingers with his come. He pulled her head up by the hair and she licked his hand clean, then put her head back down and remained in position while he washed his hands.

He returned from the bathroom, enjoyed the site of her prostrated for a moment, then lifted her up by the chain around her neck. "Go brush your teeth and wash up. I think I need to choose new underwear for you."

She giggled and complied. When she came back, the v-string was in the laundry bag and her owner handed her a black lace thong. She dressed quickly, turned around for him to inspect her, and put her badge back on. "Thank you for using me, sir," she said. "This slave is going down to lunch feeling her owner's come in her cunt."


She stood naked, hands behind her head, a few hours later. Her last session of the day was done, and she could miss dinner if she wanted to. Her back was to the bed, where four fabric straps with padding and Velcro closures on the ends extended from each corner of the bed. A simple gag -- just a padded strap across the mouth, also with a Velcro closure, sat in the center. These were the travel restraints he carried for her.

On the beside table were tubes of arnica and antibacterial cream, a bottle of water and a bottle of orange juice, and a bucket of ice with a stack of soft cloths and a bowl of water next to it.

Her owner stood in front of her. "I want you to remain silent while I describe how I plan to mark you. When I'm done you can ask questions, and then I want you to confirm again that this is what you wish for your speech tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she said. He stepped closer to her. "I'm going to use my teeth on you as you asked." She felt a thrill.

"I'll start on your right breast. One mark will surround the nipple," he said, stroking it. "I'll place another mark below it. There will be another on your left breast, high on the inside," he said, touching her over her heart. "It will be a few weeks before you'll be able to show cleavage again."

His hands then moved down between her legs. She opened wider and lifted her hips to him. "I'm going to place one mark on the inside of your ass," he said, touching her on the very edge of her lower buttock, just to the left of her small opening.

His finger moved to the top of her inner right thigh. "There will be a second mark here." He moved his hands up to stroke her lips. "And then I will mark your cunt." She knew what that meant, having carried bruises on her outer labia many times.

"You've been marked like this before, but not all at once, I don't believe," he said. "You will feel the markings on your right side any time you move or raise your arm. The marking on your left breast will also be felt as you move or turn, and those between your legs when you walk and sit.

"There will probably be no time tomorrow when you are not feeling pain from one or more of these markings," he continued. "You will only be able to wear shirts that conceal the bruises, until they heal. Do you understand this?"

"Yes, Master, I understand," she said. "You are going to use your teeth on this slave so that she feels your markings tomorrow. I do have a question."

He nodded, and she said, with her eyes down, "Will you mark my ass elsewhere than at my crotch?"

"No, I won't," he said. "Once I restrain you, I'm not going to release you until we're done. There's no way here to suspend you so that your back and front are both available with you restrained."

"Thank you, sir, I understand," she said.

He kissed her. "After each bite, I will pause, to let you breathe and to let me assess the mark. I will then ask you if you're ready for the next. I won't proceed until you nod or otherwise indicate that you are."

He put his fingers into her mouth, stretching it open and playing with her lips. "Since you will be gagged, use your SOS if you need me to stop as I'm marking you." This was a sequence of yelps or grunts or other sounds she could make while gagged, in the short-short-short, long-long-long pattern.

"If you're ready, sit down on the bed," he said. "Spread your legs wide." He held a water bottle to her lips and she drank.

He took one of the soft cloths and wiped her cunt with it, carefully and thoroughly. She lifted her hips and he spread her lips with it, holding it tightly against her to soak up her juices, even pushing the center of it into her opening. By the time he is done the center of the cloth was wet through.

He tied a double knot in the cloth, leaving two tails hanging out on each side. "Open," he said, and pushed the knot into her mouth with the tails extending on each side. "Stay," he said, and picked up the gag.

She opened wider without being told, and he placed the padded section between her lips, pushing the knot into her mouth. He tucked the tails of the knot under the straps on each side. He told her to lower her arms, and pulled the straps around her head, tight enough to distort her mouth. He fastened it. "Are you OK?" he asked. Her mouth bulging, her nose again filled with her scent, she nodded.

"Lay down and spread yourself," he ordered her. She scooted towards the headboard, and lay back, raising her arms and spreading her legs. He wrapped the ends of the straps around her wrists and ankles, then reached under the bed to pull them tight, not so much to stretch her out painfully, but enough to leave no room for motion. He left her there for a moment, and went into the outer room to turn on the television to camouflage the sounds she'd soon be making.

He returned, stood at the foot of the bed admiring her spread and bound form, then walked to stand on her right side. His fingers lifted her right breast by the nipple. "The first one goes here.," he said. "I am going to hold it long enough to leave a significant mark, so it will hurt a lot. Are you ready?" She nodded.

He released his hand and let her breast fall back. The small brown nipple was erect. It sat high on her breast, so that it was pointing almost straight up even though her breasts were spilling to the side. He leaned over and licked it gently, then put his lips around it and drew the entire nipple into his mouth.

He swirled his tongue around the nipple and then brought his teeth down, not on but around the areola, and bit hard. Her scream would have been louder than the television had she not been gagged. He clenched his teeth, pulled her breast upward, and turned his head to place his teeth on the spaces between the bite marks he'd just made, and bit down again. Her muffled screams intensified. He twisted his head again, without releasing his teeth, and gave her breast a final tug, lifting it up and stretching it even as she raised her chest.

Finally he released it. Angry tooth marks surrounded her nipple, and the entire area was red and starting to swell. She breathed hard and tears ran from the corners of her eyes.

"The next one will be lower on the same breast," he said. "Are you ready?" She nodded.

He grasped her breast in his hand from the top, avoiding the ravaged nipple, and squeezed it so the lower part stood out. He rolled his hand backwards, stretching out and raising the creased area where her breast ended. He pinched that with his other hand, turned his head, and grasped it in his teeth. A long moan came out of her, rising to a scream as he bit down. Again he held it, again he pulled, again he twisted. He released it.

She panted, tears flowing freely. Her entire breast felt like it was on fire, throbbing with every heartbeat. In neither case had the skin been broken, but the tooth marks were vivid against her olive-colored skin.

He stroked her hair, and looked into her watering yes. He spoke softly. "Next I'm going to place a mark on your inner thigh, just next to your labia, on your left side. Are you ready?"

She nodded and raised her hips. With his right hand he squeezed her thigh, pulling the flesh forward around the tendon there, and closed his teeth on her. He bit down hard and pulled backward. Her labia opened and he could smell how wet she was. He slid two fingers into her cunt as he twisted his head, ground his teeth gently, then let go. Her moaning was non-stop now.

Two fingers still inside her, he licked her lips up and down and then kissed them. He raised his head to look at her, and said, "I'm going to do the other side now, lower down near your asshole. Are you ready?"