Slave on Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a minute but she nodded. He turned his left hand facing downward, and gripped her with the two fingers in her cunt and his thumb almost touching her smaller opening. His other hand pulled her right buttock towards his mouth. He bit down, then loosened his teeth and fed more of her flesh into his mouth until his lower teeth were on the inside of her ass cheek very close to her anus. His left thumb, wet with her juices, pushed into her, and his fingers squeezed as his teeth clamped down. She screamed and he relaxed his jaw, only to shift slightly and bite down again, grinding his teeth. She screamed long and hard as he pulled upward. She raised her hips with him but she couldn't move enough. He released her.

"You're doing very well," he said. He let her catch her breath, and kissed her clit, then licked it and pulled her lips open with both hands. He licked up each inner lip, slowly, then, parting them with his tongue, moved from her clit all the way down to her opening. She moaned and lifted her hips.

His lips moved back up the left side of her cunt, this time on the outer lips she shaved for him. He kissed hard, and closed his teeth near but not on her inner lips. He bit down and ground his teeth, then released her and moved his lips and tongue back to her inner lips.

Soft cries escaped her as she moved her hips up to his mouth. He touched her clit with the tip of his tongue, then surrounded it with his lips, and took it in his teeth. He did not bite, just held it very gently, teasing the ring in her piercing with his tongue, and pulling gently with his teeth. Incomprehensible words came through her gag.

He went back to licking her lips and tonguing her clit, until he could feel her beginning to build to an orgasm. His lips moved from her clit to the spot just to the soft shaven skin just above her slit. He closed his teeth, bit, and pulled. She screamed. He held it as his fingers went in and out of her, stroked her lips, almost touched her clit, and back.

He released his teeth as his fingers plunged back into her, and his tongue swirled around and over her clit until she came in a screaming, thrashing frenzy, again and again. When she finally fell back to the bed, he stood up, removed her gag, and kissed her. She eagerly licked her juices from his face, panting "I lost count."

"That's fine, love. I'm going to release your restraints," he said, "but try to stay still while I put some cool cloths on these." She whimpered and nodded. He swirled some ice in the bowl of water, dipped cloths and wrung them out, and placed them gently on each of the bites, soothing the angry skin. He left them for a few minutes, stroking her hair, then removed each, gently rubbing in the arnica, and examining each spot for broken skin. There was none; he knew exactly how much force to apply.

He lifted her up and gave her the water bottle, which she drained. "Do you want some orange juice?" he asked. She shook her head and crawled to him. He held her in his lap until she finally found her words.

"Thank you, Master," she said. "That felt ..." her words became a sigh. He put a blanket over her, and stroked her hair as she fell asleep.


His slave clasped her hands and bowed as the audience applauded, then stepped back and turned to walk off stage. He made his way out of his row and through the crowd towards her, where she was talking to an older woman he didn't know. As he approached, she turned and subtly gave her owner an upside-down version of her distress signal, meaning, "I've got this" or "Let me handle this." He veered off, and someone nearby said, "Hello, Robert!"

It was one of her colleagues, a VP at her same level, that they'd met socially several times. "Hello, Harjit," he said, with genuine warmth. "I didn't know you were here."

"I just came by to see the speech," the other man said. "Your wife is really something. She was answering emails and scheduling meetings for tomorrow almost as soon as the east coast people started their day. Does she ever stop? How do you two ever get a moment for yourselves?"

Robert laughed gamely. "Oh, she's a demon but she's also very good with boundaries," he said. "She always puts a firm stop at the end of the day." It was more often he who made that firm stop, with a tug on her leash or an order to kneel.

"She's lucky she has a partner like you," the older man said.

"I'm the lucky one," he said, and saw his slave wrap up her conversation and head over to them.

"Harjit, hi," she said, taking her owner's arm. "It's nice to see you."

"Congratulations," her colleague said. "Is there anything you're bad at?"

"Um, slowing down?" she joked.

Harjit laughed. "Indeed! We were just talking about how you two manage your time."

"I rely on Robert. He's an excellent manager," she said, squeezing her owner's arm, knowing he'd be thinking the same thing she was. "It's great to be able to work completely head-down without worrying about distractions."

"Must be nice," Harjit said. He had four children in elementary and junior high school, so concentrated time was a distant memory. "I'll let you two get going -- you must be flying out soon given the meetings you've already set up for tomorrow."

"We're heading to the airport right after lunch," she agreed.

They parted, and her owner put his arm around his property. In the hallway, she stopped and pulled him to one of the "quiet corners." She turned to him and said in a low voice, "Master, I think your slave has a book deal."

He hugged her. "Tell me." They started walking again, and she told him the woman he'd seen her speaking to was an editor at one of the big five publishers.

"She said that if my speech had been a book proposal she'd have already signed off. So I gave her my printout and said, 'May I submit a proposal?'"

He laughed. "Congratulations! That's amazing."

"They're going to be in touch early next week," she said. "It'll be a lot of long nights, I think. They would assign me a co-writer if they asked but I don't think I want one."

The elevator came, and they stepped in, finding themselves alone. He put his arms around her from behind, hugging her in a way that he knew would put pressure on the marks on her breasts. "We'll figure it out," he said. "I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Master," she said.

She fell to her knees as soon as they got into the hotel room. With her head in his crotch she said, "I couldn't have done this without you, sir." He stroked her hair, but looked at the time. "Do you want to freshen up before lunch?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," she said. "If I change into flying clothes we can finish packing and leave our bags at the desk."

He ordered her to undress, and she did so, then stood in front of him, hands on her head, as he surveyed her marked body. He guided her into the bedroom, and applied more arnica. Then he told her to lay back on the bed, and she did so, putting her feet on the bed and opening her knees. He knelt between them to remove his medallion from her piercing, then kissed her lips and ran his tongue up to the small ring through her most sensitive part.

He stood, and she sat up, bowing her head. With the small screwdriver on his keychain, he removed the collar that would not go through airport security, and that she could not remove on her own. Along with the medallion he'd pack it into the laptop bag that never left his side.

She stood and showed him the clothing she wanted to wear for the flight. A pair of black leggings and a green jersey-knit dress sat next to a designer t-shirt and another Calvin Klein bra-and-thong set, this one in black. A thin leather belt sat alongside.

"I know this isn't properly accessible, Master," she said. "But I can't wear the fleece to lunch and the pants were a tad messy anyway."

"That's perfect," he said. "You should be comfortable and we'll probably both sleep the whole way anyway. And Henry will be there with the car to pick us up."

He trusted his personal security person and driver to leave them in complete privacy in his car, so she knew that meant she'd very likely be stripped and used for the ride. She couldn't wait.