Slave Planet Ch. 03

Story Info
Enslaving the town's women.
7.9k words
4.49
24.6k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have to do that now?" asked a slightly irritated Hank, gesturing to Jasmine under the table who, still bound and harnessed, was eagerly bobbing her head up and down over Robert's lap, his cock once again filling her mouth.

"Its absolutely necessary," Robert retorted. "We're planning how to turn every woman on this planet into a helpless shagging toy, I need the right stimulus," he gestured to the beauty attached to his manhood to illustrate his point.

"It's such bullshit me having to see it though," Hank grumbled. "I'm going mad up here, the sooner we get this done the better."

"That's the spirit, once we've done it, you'll have more bound and gagged pussy than you know what to do with, a real harem you could only dream of on Ligotia."

Hank hardened at the thought of everything he was going to do with his helpless collection of subjugated women once he got down to the planet. "I s'pose," he conceded. "She seems extra committed today" he added gesturing at Jasmine who showed no indication of letting up as she worked her mouth around her master's shaft.

"Well she's very keen on the plan seeing as it'll mean she'll be a Queen of this place and the planet later if all goes well," said Robert affectionately looking down at her, her eyes meeting with his as she gave a particularly long and slow suck from the bottom, right to the top of his cock. "The most important bondage slave on this whole damn rock," he added to which she gave a moan of pleasure at the thought as she continued with her task. "Don't let me cum slave not until we've finished this," he gestured to the scattered ideas on the screen before him.

"Mmmmhhhmm," she replied, her mouth still full, the sound creating a wonderful sensation on her master's rod. She slowed her rhythm right down and lightened her strokes, her tongue now slowly dancing under the head of his cock as he returned to the task at hand, gleefully imagining the herd of beauties on the planet below reduced to similar packages of helpless femininity once their ideas could be inflicted upon the unfortunate inhabitants of the town.

***

Almost an hour later, the two men had agreed upon their course of action.

"So," began Hank. "We land quietly near the male side of town and bring the lovely Jasmine here to show them our vision for the future of this place," provoking a smirk from Robert who's cock was still being worshipped by his personal little bondage toy between his legs. "We have to make sure they're sold on the idea or this is gonna be much more difficult and we'll have to think of something else. Once they're convinced, set them to making ropes, straps, gags, shackles and anything else they can think of to keep the new slaves in line."

Robert nodded his approval and then launched into the next stage. "Once they're convinced, you take the ship and do a big dramatic entrance in the female side of town, do the whole visitor from another world spiel and beg the honour of dining with the baroness and her two daughters, they call the shots around here so keep them occupied." Hank beamed at this, the baroness was elected as part of a religious ceremony, being the most beautiful woman in the place and he was practically drooling as his role was pretty much to secure her and her twin daughters before they could get word to other settlements about what's going on. Once he had them restrained, he planned to make them the first objects of his sexual frustrations after being forced to endure watching Robert parading his gorgeous slave around.

Hank chimed back in. "Meanwhile, in the evening you get all the men armed with stunners we can make in the synthesiser and go house by house getting all the women secured and silenced, making sure to set up a perimeter around the town to catch any that catch on and make a break for it. By the morning, we're left with the town under our control and more tightly cinched pussy than we could ever have hoped to own". Hank closed his eyes and almost came right there as he imagined the ridiculously erotic scene.

Robert meanwhile glanced out of the window down at what would soon be their Kingdom of bondage. "It's night time down there, I reckon we get some sleep and start in the morning," he stood up after extricating his manhood from Jasmine's mouth and gave a yank on her leash as he set off towards his quarters.

"Cannot fucking wait!" called Hank after them, watching Jasmine's ass as she obediently followed her master.

Jasmine deserved a little treat after her excellent performance Robert decided as he pushed her down on the bed. She looked up at him excitedly, flashing him the biggest bedroom eyes she could. She craned her neck to assist him as he gagged her with a nearby length of cloth and set to work tying her legs to the bed. Her pussy was already soaked as she watched her master lean over her, positioning his cock so the tip was just teasing her entrance. He leaned down and began to sensuously kiss up and down her neck taking his time as he noted the high pitched mmphs emanating from her gagged lips.

His hands moved down to begin caressing her tits, teasing her nipples into hard nubs which he began to rub between his thumb and index fingers. Jasmine was desperate at this point and arched her hips up, furiously trying to impale herself upon her master's love rod but he pulled away, determined to tease her. He got his wish as she let out a frustrated moan behind her gag as she continued to writhe beneath him, too horny to even keep still.

Robert took this as his cue to finally sink himself deep into her eager pussy, causing her to throw her head back onto the pillow and let out a long deep moan behind her gag, furiously bucking her hips to get him deep within her. His teasing had obviously done its job as it took mere minutes for him to feel the pulsing of her orgasm around his manhood which pushed him over the edge and seconds later, he finished explosively.

The lay there for a while panting until Robert got up to ready himself and his slave for bed. After performing all their necessary night time duties, Robert decided how he would keep his property for the night, removing her leather harness, gag and collar and placing a lighter one made of more supple leather around her neck. He removed her cuffs and instead used some lengths of silk cloth he had brought with him from Ligotia as bindings for her wrists and ankles, smiling to himself at the idiocy of his former drunk self who thought to bring bondage equipment but not fucking food. He flicked the light off and settled down next to his prize fuck toy Jasmine.

"Master?" she said tentatively, not wanting to disturb him and be punished.

"What slave?"

"You won't...forget about me when you've got all those other women tied up like me will you?"

Robert gave a small laugh in the darkness. "Is that jealousy I hear slave?"

"Maybe a little," she admitted. "I'm just worried, I promise I can be a better slave than they can." She sounded almost desperate.

"I'm sure you can slave but I'm surprised, I thought you were a rebel. I assumed you'd be appalled at the idea of being a slave to a man, and even more appalled at the idea of turning a planet full of women into trussed up gag sluts."

"I was but... you changed my mind, master," she shifted slightly with the embarrassment of saying so. "You make me feel better than I'd ever felt as a rebel and especially more than when I was being trained by Holloway's men. When you pleasure me, my life is so much less complicated and all I have is that wonderful feeling. I agreed with the rebels, I thought women deserved the pleasure of freedom but now I've felt this, this is what women deserve to feel," she flexed her bound wrists to illustrate her point.

Robert was elated as he lay there in the darkness, he really had stolen himself the perfect slave. "I will have other slaves Jasmine but you'll always be number one. I meant what I said you'll be a Queen down there, my bound and gagged favourite alpha bitch of the whole pack of secured sluts," enjoying the way the last words rolled off his tongue.

Jasmine was over the moon at hearing this and moved closer to her master, making sure to press her tight ass against his manhood. "If you have other slaves, could I maybe play with them a little?" Jasmine asked timidly, not wanting to ruin the moment with her master.

He laughed again "I don't see why not. Now quiet slave and get some sleep or I'll shove the biggest gag I have into that pretty mouth and hogtie you for the night."

She let out a small giggle at this and obeyed, settling down next to her master in preparation for their big day ahead.

***

Robert woke up on their day of conquest already off to a flying start, with his cock being lovingly embraced by the mouth of his slave. Jasmine, had gone to sleep determined to live up to her role as the rightful Queen of her future subjugated bondage sisters and had woken early to make sure her master had a pleasant awakening.

He kept his eyes closed as he began to stir, roused by the attentions of Jasmine's eager tongue, stretching as he finally opened them to enjoy the sight of the bound and naked girl masterfully increasing her efforts until he was properly awake. He reached around to give her a swat on her ass, prompting a delightful "mmph" around his member.

"Come on we've got a busy day ahead, save the rest of this for later," he said reluctantly, not wanting the heavenly morning blowjob to end but equally excited for their plan to get underway. Jasmine, seemingly equally reluctant, stopped her ministrations as Robert began untying the silken cloth from around her ankles. She turned around to offer him her hands to be untied so she could get ready for the day but was surprised when her master forcefully whipped her around to face him and before she knew what was happening, his lips where upon hers.

For a split second she was so shocked she didn't know what to do, it was almost unheard of for a master to kiss a slave, usually preferring to use their mouths for different means. She got over her initially surprise quickly though and responded passionately, kissing him for all she was worth to express the joy she felt at such an act from her master until the pair broke apart.

"Get yourself ready I need you looking as radiant as possible, pull out all the stops," Robert ordered her, reaching his arms around behind her to undo the wrapping around her wrists. She made sure to press her large breasts against his bare chest as he did so.

"Yes sir of course!" She was beaming from ear to ear as she hurried towards the shower. Robert also had a considerable spring in his step as he entered the cockpit to find Hank already up.

"All set?" Robert asked his friend who looked even more excited than he was.

"Yep. Found a landing spot just outside the male half of town, it's still dark down there so we're gonna drop in quietly as we possibly can with no lights and head up there to get them on side, is Jasmine getting ready?"

"Yep as we speak don't you worry when they see her the way we've got in mind they'll never even think of saying no." Robert started flipping switches to mask anything on the exterior that might emit light as Hank fiddled with the engine controls to activate silent running. Hank completed his task first and as soon as his co-pilot was also done he rubbed his hands together.

"Let's fucking go, look out girls you'll be bound and bouncing on my cock tonight!" cried Hank as they began their descent, managing to keep the ship as covert as they could until they landed with a soft 'thunk' 25 minutes later in a forest clearing just outside the male part of town.

Now came the first part Robert had been really looking forward to, getting Jasmine ready. She had finished her beauty routine and was waiting kneeling on his bedroom floor, arms behind her back, still very keen to demonstrate how good a slave she could be. She looked breath-taking, having added some make-up so her already stunning features were now trouser tighteningly apparent and had styled her hair in a manner similar to the townswomen they had seen on the monitor yesterday, an excellent idea reflected Robert. It would make it even more easy for the men to imagine their female counterparts as bound and gagged sex toys.

He set to work, adding a thick black leather collar with a ring on the front and the thigh-high boots she was wearing when he first stole her away. He then opted to bind her hands with regular rope rather than use the cuffs but cuffed her ankles, adding a hobble chain between them so she could move slightly. He had something special in mind to top off the outfit and gave a smirk as he revealed a black leather panel gag with a large dildo attachment on the inside to go inside Jasmine's mouth. She graciously accepted the large gag, her sultry eyes keeping contact with Robert's as he inserted it as if to remind him that she had not forgotten about finishing off the morning blowjob later on.

"God damn," remarked Hank as he entered the room and felt his cock leap upward at the sight of the slave. "She looks perfect, I reckon we can get moving, I've done some scans and I don't think we woke anyone, sunrise in 8 minutes."

Robert nodded his understanding and briefly left the room only to come back with a large black box which he wheeled up next to his slave. He pressed a few buttons on the top and the side panel sprang open. "In you get slave," he ordered patting the side of the slave transport box. Jasmine was hesitant but didn't show any sign of it as she obediently clambered into the box as fast as she could given her restraints.

"Good girl," he said leaning down to see his slave neatly packed inside the crate.

"Here's a little treat for you," he gave an evil grin as the side of the box slid shut, sealing the girl inside. She wasn't sure what he meant until she felt the floor directly beneath her sex begin to vibrate, prompting waves of arousal and a loud moan that remained completed muffled by the crate. The next thing she felt was tilting and then movement as Robert started wheeling the box out of the room and down the ship's ramp onto the forest floor.

***

The sun was beginning to rise as Robert and Hank walked into the male side of town, wheeling the crate behind them. They thought it best to use it just in case they ran into anyone who would raise the alarm at the sight of a restrained woman. They noted several men staring from behind windows as they ventured in, a tension rapidly starting to increase in the air as more and more pairs of eyes fixed on them. The hulking outline of a large man was the first they actually saw of one of the males as he cautiously came towards them. The man spoke.

"Are you...Gods?" he asked looking amazed as he took in their Collective flight suits.

After a brief pause Hank jumped in a little awkwardly, "we come from another, world, we come to show you a new path," prompting Robert to stifle a laugh at his friend's over the top routine. "Who leads here?"

"I do," replied the large man. "Name's Antoine. We bid you welcome to the town of Vinctum so long as you mean no harm... great travellers," he told them, unsure quite what to call them but trying to be polite as thus far no man had an official rank upon their planet.

"Not at all," Robert reassured him. "We merely want to share... knowledge, could we gather the men somewhere?"

"Surely, you want to speak to the women, they run the place." Antoine sounded slightly confused.

"No, we wish to speak with the men," Hank replied, doing his best to sound commanding. Antoine still seemed a little puzzled but nodded and before long, the men were gathered in a long hall waiting for the word of the travellers. The tension mounted as Hank and Robert took to the small raised stage at the front of the building to address the group.

There was dead silence as they mounted the small stage. Hank was apprehensive, he'd thought a lot about his speech but it was still nerve-wracking standing in front of hundreds of eyes. "Brothers," he began. "I admire your service and your dedication to beauty. It does all of you credit and yet you've gone without thanks for years, merely expected to serve so in death you may have some pleasure." There was a murmur of cautious agreement at this, a good sign reflected Hank who slightly more confidently launched into the rest of what he'd prepared. "We've come from far away down from the skies to tell you it is time beauty gave back to you, it is time you were in control. We have vision for you, all of you and for this planet that you might take what you have worked so hard to serve and we have brought that vision here for you today". He turned to Robert who nodded, pressing a few buttons on the side of the black crate.

A gasp went up from the gathered men as Jasmine's heeled, bound and gagged form gracefully stepped out making sure to swing her hips as she stood to give everyone a good view of herself. Robert stepped over and clipped the leash around her throat. "Kneel slut," he boomed for the benefit of the gathered men. She dropped to her knees at once. "Present," he ordered, prompting her to pull her shoulders back and lean forward slightly to display her breasts and causing another more excited murmur from the onlookers.

Robert's heart was pounding but it seemed to be going well judging from the men's reactions as they whispered to each other with quizzical but excited faces. He also noted he could already see several of the men on the front row had become hard at the sight of the tightly packaged slave presenting herself for their benefit.

"This is the future you can look forward to brothers," called Hank over the hubbub. "And we can guide you to it! A future of blissful control and every whim catered for by the beauty you worked so long to preserve, it's your planet now and you can make the rules". He turned back in time to see Robert finish setting up a waist high stand with a large and life-like dildo attached at the top. "Behold the future!" he called to the crowd as Jasmine's now ungagged mouth closed around the dildo, sensuously sliding up and down the shaft, occasionally pausing to lick up, down and around the simulated love rod in a manner so sensationally arousing that not a man in the room had not become hard at the sight. This caused the biggest reaction by far as the gathered men looked on in amazement at something they had never even imagined before.

The two men on stage eventually managed to restore a semblance of calm during which it became clear the room was divided, half sold on the erotic display alone but half more concerned about their souls as they felt they would be betraying their religion to treat beauty in such a way. Robert though, managed to help them over this hurdle. "We come from a place where this is the norm and it has prospered, the Gods have smiled upon our people ever since we took what was ours." Those more concerned found it hard to argue with this and before long the vast majority were on board and had been briefed on the plan, gleefully setting about making restraints for that night's festivities. Robert turned to Hank.

"Best of luck with the baroness," he said with a wink, "word has probably reached them by now you'd best hurry."

"See you tonight," Hank grinned as he rushed towards their spacecraft.

***

Hank confidently stepped out of the craft once again but this time in the female part of town, taking a moment to take in the beautiful architecture and crotch warming forms of the women who had gathered to watch the craft make its grand entrance with all the deliberate showmanship Hank could muster. The moment he set foot upon the cobbles two female guards had spears levelled at him at which he raised his hands showing he was unarmed.