Slave Planet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes in relaxation, leaning back in his seat to enjoy the feeling of the Amazon's mouth and enjoy the sexually frustrated noises from the other three members of his new harem writhing on the floor, truly music to his ears. This was easily the best night of his life he reflected, with one hand holding the paddle and the other being used to drink some of the Baroness' best wine out of the golden goblet he brought as a gift for her.

Nara meanwhile was on the floor and had already been extremely horny before the device was inserted. She was frustrated beyond words and had now resorted to desperately trying to hump the floor in a doomed attempt to relieve herself of the teasing. She could simply no longer stand it.

"Mmm mmm mmm," she enunciated as best she could behind her gag, she had to get relief she was desperate. Hank looked up at her gleefully from the sofa and lifted the Amazon off his member advancing toward Nara. Her eyes fixed upon it, she was desperate for it, for him to come give her the release she craved. Just as he was about to undo her crotchrope however, the Baroness loudly gave the same noise, leaving Hank torn between his two options. After a moment of indecision, he moved over to the Baroness and undid her gag.

"Please," she panted, "me before her." She attempted to tempt her captor away from Nara, not keen on her daughter being with a man at all, let along her having to watch.

"That's not the phrase I told you slave," chided Hank, moving to put her gag back in.

"No don't please master! Please fuck me master!" her voice got higher as she neared her climax again.

Hank was over the moon at this success and had never been so hard. "Well of course slave," he replied politely, shoving the gag back in her mouth, undoing the crotch rope and removing the device. Nara was protesting at being robbed of her turn behind her gag, still tormented by the buzzing between her legs but Hank had made his mind up. He slowly entered the baroness, who was soaking wet at this point and as soon as she felt him do so she frantically moved her hips trying to satisfy both herself and Hank before he got round to Liza and Nara. She arched her back with the exquisite pleasure as she finally managed to finish, her pussy becoming even tighter around hank's cock as she did so. The Baroness let out a loud groan of satisfaction, swept up in the tide of her climax as Hank pulled out, giving her a jubilant smack on her ass as he did so.

Nara mmphed desperately, craving release even more after seeing her mother's ecstatic climax. Hank ungagged her "please fuck me master," she gushed, not caring about the demeaning nature of her words as frustrated lust was the only thing in her mind. Hank smiled, his plans were coming together even better than he hoped. He gladly obliged the quivering girl, pistoning until he felt her finish as well. He turned to Liza, impressed that she had not given in so quickly. The girl was slippery with sweat at the exertion of struggling and the frustration caused by her device. Seeing her sister freed from the torment was the last straw for her resistance though and she too begged hank to take her which he did happily but once again didn't finish himself.

This honour he bestowed upon the Amazon on the sofa, using her mouth in another humiliating display of dominance over the once proud woman now being used as a pleasure pet. Hank sank down onto the sofa drained but more satisfied than he had ever been before. This was definitely worth putting up with watching Robert getting his rocks of for days, he thought to himself revelling in his sexual triumph over his subjugated noble bondage sluts.