Slave Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
A brother house trains his little sister.
4.6k words
4.18
17.4k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things between Stacy and I ramped up a lot in the days following me reading what she had written about me in her diary ("I would do any and everything he has ever wanted, make every dream he has ever had come true, let him use me however he wanted") and then taking her virginity later on that night.

But it wasn't until our mom and dad went away for a weekend that I was really able to teach her how to be the best little sex slave possible...

***

"Alright kids," our mom yelled from the end of the hallway. "Your father and I are about to head off."

I was laying in Stacy's bed watching her ride me with all of her might. She hung onto the headrest of the bed and moved her hips with the speed of a sprinter. Her face was a mixture of pure concentration and sex addled slut. Head hanging down, eyes clenched closed, cheeks red and sweaty, lower lip trapped between her teeth. Sweat dripped off her and she gasped, a meek and feminine moan escaping her mouth every few breaths.

"Stacy?" Our mom moved down the hallway to the other side of Stacy's door. "Are you in there?"

I reached behind my sister and spanked her. "Answer her."

"Yes mom!" Stacy let go of the headrest and put her hands on my chest. She threw her head back so it faced the roof. "I'm just...." She moaned and rode me faster. "I'm just busy right now. Have a good trip!"

"Alright..." Our mom said. But she didn't leave, just stayed standing where she was on the other side of the door.

Stacy's moans got louder and quicker. It was like she was crying, but pleasurable crying if that makes any sense. Then there were the other sounds. The squeaking bed frame and Stacy's little tits bouncing on and off her chest.

"Oh, shit..." Stacy mumbled in a high pitched voice. "Fuck... Bro..."

"Is your brother in there with you?" Our mum asked through the door.

There was no way she had heard Stacy though... I hope.

"Yes mom!" "Stacy screamed.

"Well, behave yourself for him this weekend." Mom said. "He is in charge until we get back."

"Oh, God!" Stacy moaned. "That sounds wonderful!"

Her hands moved over my chest and shoulders, pulling on them, pushing on them, digging her nails into them, as she moaned.

"Okay, well, I'll see you two on Monday then. Be good. And I love you."

Our mom started to backtrack down the hall toward the front door.

I spanked Stacy again. "Tell her you love her."

"Oh, fuck!" Stacy moaned. She pushed down on my shoulders, leaned over me and kinked her head to the side.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" Stacy screamed, but I don't think she was talking to our mum.

Stacy's body started to move erratically on top of mine and I knew she was cumming. When she was done, she leaned down so her sweaty tits were pressing against my chest and her face was in the nook between my neck and shoulder. While she grinded her pussy over and on my cock, Stacy bit my neck and gnawed on my ear all the while whispering: "Cum for me, bro. Please, cum for me. Cum for your little sister. I want it. I need it. Please, give it to me. Fill me. Love me. I want it."

On and on she went until I finally gave her what she wanted.

***

I dressed and led Stacy out to the lounge room. She was still naked, as was our custom when we were alone.

"Sit down." I told her.

Stacy moved around me and sat on the couch. She put her hands under her legs and kicked her feet over the edge, looking up at me with a big smile.

"Uh-uh." I said.

The frown disappeared from my sister's face.

"On the ground." I nodded at the floorboards. "On your knees."

Stacy hesitantly hopped off the couch and dropped onto her knees in front of it.

"Arse on your heels, back straight and hands on your knees."

Stacy adjusted her position so she was sitting as I commanded: legs folded under her, back as straight as a ruler and her palms above her knees where her thighs began.

"Good girl." I walked around Stacy until I was standing behind her. I pulled a dog collar out of my pocket and wrapped it around her neck. Stacy lowered her shoulders to make it easier for me to clip it together.

"How you're sitting, that is your default position this weekend and any other time we are alone. You are to wait like that and not move unless I command you to do otherwise. Understand?"

Stacy nodded.

"Good. If you need to go to the toilet, don't bother asking me, just crawl over to the back door like a dog and I'll take you out to do your business."

Stacy nodded again.

"Move beside the TV," I told Stacy. "That way I can see if you're moving and need to be punished."

Stacy went to climb to her feet but stopped when she heard my voice.

"Uh-uh. Crawl there."

Stacy gulped and crawled over to beside the TV cabinet. I sat on the couch, put my feet on the coffee table and turned the TV on. Stacy sat where I had told her to sit in the position I had told her to sit in without even twitching.

***

It didn't take long until Stacy needed to go to the toilet. I saw her squirming in my periphery, unsure about what to do, unsure if I had meant what I told her - that she had to crawl to the back door and wait to be let out like a dog. I ignored her and let her squirm. Eventually, it became too much and Stacy tried to speak.

"Sir," she managed to get out before I could shh her with a stern and foreboding look.

Stacy looked down at her hands on her thighs for a few seconds. Then, she lifted her hands off her legs and put them on the ground before her. She lifted her arse off her heels and crawled over to the back sliding door. I waited a few seconds before standing up.

I looked over at my little sister, on all fours by the back door. "You need to go to the toilet?"

Stacy looked over her shoulder at me, tears forming in her eyes, lips quivering. She nodded.

"Hold on." I said and walked away, off towards the laundry. I turned to look at my sister before I turned into the hallway. Stacy shuffled around on her knees and palms, struggling to hold it in any longer.

I found our old dog's leash in the laundry and went back out to my sister by the back door. I bent down and clipped the leash to her collar and then stood to open the door.

Stacy crawled out there as soon as the gap was big enough. She moved so fast that the leash went tight and I had to pull back on it to tell her to slow down. The backdoor opened on a dipped concrete courtyard. I led Stacy over to the stairs and waited for her to crawl up to where the grass began.

It was still light out, but we had fence extenders that blocked the neighbors from seeing in. Stacy crawled over to the grass and hesitated. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"Go on." I nodded.

Stacy gulped and looked back at the ground.She spread her knees and then dipped her hips toward the grass. A few nervous drops of pee fell out of her. The stream was so weak that most of it just dribbled along her lips and onto her legs.

"Come on Stacy." I said in a fed up voice. "Lift your leg. Let it out. Otherwise you're gonna pee all over yourself."

I heard Stacy gulp again as she lifted one of her knees off the ground. Her stream became full and then curved in the direction where her knee had just been. When Stacy realized she could piss like this without getting it on herself, she let it go. Really let it go. Piss shot out of her pussy like water from a top of the line water pistol. The stream hit the grass and splashed onto my shoes. So much came out of her that the grass flooded. The sound of Stacy's stream hitting the puddle in the grass was loud and strong, like those mornings you wake up really needing to pee and just fire into the bowl.

Stacy's stream slowly tapered off and then ended. She crawled away from the puddle under her and then sat up how I had taught her. She looked up at me. Her face was sad and confused, as if she hadn't really processed what had just happened, as if she still didn't understand that she was my pet, my slave, my toy.

I bent down, grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her lips. "Good girl."

Stacy smiled up at me but there was still a confused sadness in her face.

"Come on." I said and led her back down the steps to the concrete and then inside. I took Stacy's leash off and closed the door. She crawled to her spot beside the TV and I went to sit on the couch.

Stacy stared at me. I looked over at her and her face immediately snapped straight so she was looking ahead of her instead of at me.

"Come here." I pat the side of the couch next to me.

Stacy's face flung to mine with a huge smile across it. She went to stand up but stopped when she saw the change on my face.

"Crawl here." I said.

Stacy gulped and crawled over to the couch. She looked up at the spot I had designated for her like it was an equation she had to solve. Then she turned to me, using her eyes to ask me if she had to crawl up there somehow.

I nodded. "Come on, you can do it."

Stacy put her hands up on the couch and then moved her hips back forth, building momentum. Suddenly, she shot up onto the spot beside me, smiling.

"Aren't you a little cutie?" I said, brushed some hair behind her ear and kissed her.

Stacy's face went red. She put her cheek on my lap and lay down on her side, her legs bent at the knees. I patted her head with one hand and moved my other down her naked eighteen year old body. I stroked her arms down to her hips and cupped her arse for a while.

Then it occurred to me. I didn't have to be gentle, considerate or even nice. Stacy wasn't my girlfriend. She was just mine. I didn't need to get her off while touching her. I could touch her however, whenever and wherever I wanted.

I slid a finger into Stacy's arsehole. I was still yet to explore it. Stacy's whole body jerked and stiffened. She yelped but didn't say anything. I shoved my finger all the way in, right to the cusp. Stacy reached out and dug her nails into the couch. She screamed and squirmed.

I turned Stacy over so she was laying on her stomach with her face in my crotch. I moved my free hand down to spread Stacy's arse cheeks and started ramming my finger in and out. Only a moment ago, nothing had ever been inside my sister's arsehole, now something was moving in and out of there faster than she could even comprehend. My lap muffled Stacy's moans but I felt her screams reverberate through my pants and onto my cock.

I got hard. Extremely hard.

Stacy moved her hands down to beside my lap and tried to push herself up. She almost had when I shoved a second finger inside her arsehole. My sister collapsed on top of me, her face landing right on my hard and aching cock. She screamed and hollered and barked like the dog I treated her like.

Her arsehole was tighter than a Chinese finger trap around my fingers but I continued to force them in and out. Stacy grabbed hold of my pants and squeezed them in her fists. She even bit into my leg like it was a rod and she was being whipped. I used my hand that was holding her arse cheeks apart to spank her.

Stacy spat my pants out and moaned. "Oh, God! It hurts so much bro! Don't stop."

Then, before I could realize what she was doing, Stacy had my fly undone and my cock in her mouth. I had never seen her give me a blowjob like that. It was as intense as our sex was when our mom was saying goodbye to us. Stacy's slobber dripped down my shaft and flooded into my pubes the same way her piss had flooded the grass outside. The sound coming from her mouth was like that a vacuum cleaner or garbage dispenser in a sink makes. She went up and down like a wild animal but, no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't quite take my whole cock.

I used my free hand - the hand that I had spanked her with only a moment ago - to push down on the back of Stacy's mouth until my entire cock disappeared inside her throat. Stacy gagged and shook. She coughed but it had nowhere to go and just made her chest heave. She put her palms on the couch and tried to use them to push her head off my cock but she was too weak. She sounded like she was about to vomit. For all of her protests though, Stacy never stopped sucking or using her tongue to lick my shaft.

I finally let go and her head sprung up. Stacy gasped and heaved. There was saliva all over her chin, dripping onto her neck and tits and gluing some of her hair to her red cheeks. Stacy started to jerk me off with one hand and used her other to wipe the saliva from around her mouth. But it was no use. There was simply too much of it and not even her hand had escaped the explosion of spit when her head bounced free.

I still had two fingers inside my sister's arsehole and a hand on the back of her head. I slowly pushed her head back down toward my cock. Stacy understood the gesture, flipped some hair over her shoulder and moved her mouth back down to my cock which she still jerked off.

She went back at it like she was possessed. It was hard to believe that this was my little sister, going absolutely insane on my cock. That she had only been a virgin until recently just made it all the more unbelievable.

I was about to cum, quicker than I ever had from a blowjob. But I wasn't ready so I ripped my fingers out of my sister's arse and pushed her off my lap and the couch. Stacy crashed onto the ground and sat up and looked at me from between my legs. She had a sad and worried face, as if she were trying to look sorry to avoid not getting in trouble. She had her legs folded under her how I had taught her but her shoulders were slack and slouched down and her slobbery hands rested on her inner thighs.

"Not yet." I said and caught my own breath.

Stacy still looked sad so I stroked her hair.

"We only have the house to ourselves for two days and I want to make the most of them. So that means long and slow, not short and intense, got it?"

Stacy smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

"Good," I stopped stroking her hair and guided her head back to my cock. "I want you to suck it like you did a few days ago when you were still inexperienced."

Stacy nodded as she leaned forward on her knees and grabbed my cock. Her hand and mouth slowly moved in unison up and down my shaft. Up and down. Up and down. As amazing as it felt, I could have enjoyed it for hours without cumming. And that was just what I did...

***

I watched a whole movie without Stacy ever losing her slow rhythm, not even for a moment. Her mouth and hand both, just up and down, up and down, up and down. I could only imagine how sore her jaw muscles and tongue must have been but Stacy didn't show it. Although her mouth was full, she still smiled and stared lovingly at my cock.

Stacy was on her knees and tippy toes. Every time her mouth and hand moved forward over my cock, her arse lifted off her heels and her torso came forward, imitating the trajectory of her hand and mouth.

"Fuck sis," I looked down at her, "you look so pretty with my cock in your mouth."

Without ruining her rhythm, Stacy's eyes flicked up to mine and her cheeks turned a deep red.

"God, I hate to do this," I said, "but I'm gonna have to get up and go pee."

Stacy pulled her mouth off my cock and held onto my shaft without jerking it. She leaned up towards me with a huge smirk on her face. "Do you want to pee on me?"

"Huh?" I said. "Are you sure?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Only a few hours earlier Stacy had been on the verge of tears because I made her piss in front of me and now she was asking if I wanted to piss on her!

Stacy's smile grew. "Yeah." She put her hands on my knees and stood up. Then she arched her back so her tits pushed out towards me and extended her hand. "Come on."

I took my naked sister's hand and followed her down to the bathroom opposite our bedrooms. Stacy let go of my hand at the doorway and went to hop in the bath. She sat on her knees with her hands on the lip on the bath and her back facing the wall. She shrugged her shoulders, looked up at me and started giggling. It was the sort of laugh a child makes when they know they're being naughty and made her whole chest shake.

Stacy let go of the bath and reached out to grab a hair tie from the bathroom vanity I had taken her virginity on. She tied her hair back in a ponytail and then settled in the position I had taught her was her default position, except instead of starting straight forward, her head was tilted up at me. Her lips were pressed together in a closed mouth smile and she blinked a few times.

My pants were already down from having Stacy suck my cock for hours. I grabbed my shaft and lifted it over my sister's face. Stacy closed her eyes and swallowed whatever was in her throat. A wiggle seemed to spread down through her body and she shuffled in her sitting position.

Stacy opened her eyes just in time to receive the first of my stream. Only a splash came out but it covered her entire face. Stacy closed her eyes and laughed, her whole face and body bouncing up and down. Piss dripped down from her forehead over her cheeks, lips and chin. Her fringe was soaked and stuck to her face and a few streams ran into her open and laughing mouth.

Stacy laughed a bit more and then reached up with one hand and wiped some hair off her cheek. Then she turned around and grabbed something. I didn't know what it was until I saw her plug the bathtub drain.

Stacy turned back to me, giggling and smiling as much as I had ever seen her. She grabbed my shaft, leaned forward and gave my knob a tiny little kiss. When she sat back down she asked in a sweet and high pitched voice: "Are you ready to go again?"

I answered her with another splash, this time though, the splashes kept coming and coming until I had a thick stream shooting right into my little sister's face. Stacy titled her face from side to side, letting my piss cleanse her skin and wash through her hair. She looked like someone in a shampoo commercial, having the most refreshing shower of their life. Stacy even started to scratch the side of her head to work my piss into her hair.

Looking down at my slutty little sister, I understood the term golden shower for the first time in my life. Stacy was soaked from head to toe. As if her whole body had been dunked underwater.

Her hair came around her shoulders and draped toward her tits. Beads of my piss stood everywhere on her body, some stationary, others dripping down her naked body in tiny streams. Stacy ran her hands down her stomach and started to play with herself, rubbing circles around her clit and then shoving a finger inside.

Then, Stacy did something I never expected. Not in a million years. She opened her mouth and moved it from side to side, like one of those laughing clowns at a carnival. My pee flooded her mouth and started to overflow and run off her chin like a waterfall. Stacy's free hand - the one she wasn't fingering herself with - came up to her chin to catch the run off in her palm.

My stream ended. Quicker than I would have liked. Stacy laughed, some of my piss falling out of her mouth as she did so, and then tilted her head back to swallow whatever remained inside. She lifted her palm up to her mouth and sipped from the pool of my piss that was in there, although only about half of it ended up in her mouth, the rest dripping out through her fingers.

Stacy giggled again, leaned forward and grabbed my shaft. She took my knob in her mouth and gave it a couple of big sucks, making sure to get any residue that was left inside.

She sat back, still laughing. She cupped some of my piss in her palms, lifted them up to shoulder length and watched my pee leak out between her fingers. Stacy laughed and then repositioned herself so she was laying in the bath how she would be if she were having a regular bath and not laying in a puddle of my pee. She slipped down the porcelain until her head almost rested on the bottom of the tub. The puddle of my pee reached up to her shoulders so the only part of my little sister that wasn't submerged was the front side of her torso and face. Stacy lifted her feet out of the tub and rested each one on a different side of the bath. She put a finger in her mouth and looked at me.

12