Slave Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without saying anything, Stacy started to pee. It shot out in an arc between her legs and splashed into the tub. The surface level rose until it covered Stacy's stomach and neck and the only parts of her not submerged were her face and tits.

When she was finished pissing, Stacy giggled and moved her feet back into the tub. She shuffled around a bit, creating waves of urine, her skin squeaking on the porcelain.

There were two things that I couldn't believe. The first was how filthy and depraved my little sister was. The second was how turned on it was making me.

I took my shirt off and stepped into the bath between Stacy's legs. She spread them even wider and lifted them over the sides of the bath. I kneeled between her legs, grabbed her lower back and lifted her cunt out of the pee. I put my other hand on her tit, poking out of the pee like an island in an ocean.

I moved my cock inside her. Stacy's whole body recoiled backwards. She yelped and wrapped her pee-soaked legs around my back.

Just like when I took her virginity, there was no easing into it. Immediately, I thrust myself inside my sister at full force and pace. Stacy yelped each time. One of her hands reached out to slap the tiles beside the bath while her other grabbed my shoulder. Her hair hung down and splashed around. Her mouth was open the whole time, lips quivering, voice shivering.

As beautiful as my sister looked with my cock inside her, I had a depraved desire to take her from behind. I pulled out and spun Stacy around onto her stomach. In the wet bath, it was easy, she spun like a shirt in a washing machine, whimpering as she went round. She landed on her chest and her face splashed into the tub full of piss. But only for a moment...

I grabbed Stacy's hips and pulled her up onto her knees. Meanwhile, Stacy pushed herself up on her palms so she was on all fours in the bathtub full of our pee. I stuck myself inside her again and immediately felt the difference in depth. Now, my sister's cunt swallowed and massaged my entire cock.

I grabbed Stacy's hair and pulled her head back towards me. She gasped and whimpered. I heard her tits bouncing back and forth with my cock. Ripples spread out around us in the bath.

I don't know where the decision came from but, seemingly out of nowhere, I pushed Stacy's head down into the bathtub full of piss. I held it there, under the surface, until I saw bubbles start to float to and pop on the surface.

Eventually, I let her come up for air. Stacy gasped and coughed. I heard piss dripping off her face onto the surface. I spanked her. Hard. Stacy stopped coughing and whimpered. I moved her face back under until I came.

It was a huge load. One of the biggest of my life. One that had been building for hours, since I made Stacy start sucking me off. It just kept coming and coming until my balls were emptier than they had ever been before. I pulled out and watched some of my cum drip out of my sister's cunt. Stacy collapsed and fell onto her stomach. I left her there, wallowing in our pee, and got out of the bath to walk over to the shower. I turned the tap and stepped inside.

A few moments later, Stacy opened the shower door to join me but I stopped her with my palm.

"What are you doing? You just had a bath, didn't you?"

Stacy stared at me, confused.

"You will wash off when I say you can." I said. "Now, go and wait in my room for me."

Stacy stood there, staring at me for a few moments and then left the bathroom for my bedroom.

"And don't even think about getting into my bed." I said.

Stacy stopped at the door and waited for more instructions.

"You can get down on the floor and wait for me there. You may as well make yourself comfortable too. That's where you will be sleeping until you wash off."

She gulped, nodded and walked over to my room.

***

The End

***

12