Slave Stone Ch. 02

Story Info
A princess tries to escape a dungeon of orcs.
5.9k words
4.3
4.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" The female adventurer exclaimed as she stumbled across the uneven cave floor; her long pink bangs slapped against her face as she wildly swung an elegantly glowing sickle fearful her pursuer might catch up to her. "Fuck. Just a little further, come on..." The enchanting rogue breathed heavily as she practically tripped and hobbled down the narrow passageway that gradually led away from the loud slurps and drips within the moist air of the caverns.

She rounded a corner in the rough-hewn tunnel, and with it the sounds faded in the distance. "My legs...I need to rest..." Her hands rested against the sides of the tunnel as she collapsed, the hard rock's coolness soothing against her hands as hot tears escaped her tired eyes. A hiccup left her mouth, and she did her best to stifle any more sounds as she slid down the wall; her weapon clattered by her side as her whole body shivered in the damp darkness.

"Stupid. Stupid, stupid." Her fingers tightened into a fist before pounding the stone, the pain causing her to cry out again. She whimpered, hugging her knees. "I didn't know... how was I supposed to know?"

A scuttling sound echoed down the tunnel, and her head snapped to the noise, her teeth chattering as she stared at the shadows. But no monster appeared, and after a few moments, she let out a sigh of relief and hugged her legs closer. She sat there for a few more minutes, her shaking having subsided some, just sniffing occasionally. She slowly began to unwind when a low, guttural grunt broke the silence.

The hair on the back of her neck shot up and froze in place like thousands of tiny icicles pricking at her skin. 'Run.' She told herself, but she didn't move. Noises of rocks shifting and scraping against each other echoed down the passage, 'Run! Come on damn it! Stand up and run!' As much as she screamed at herself, her body would not obey; only turning around towards the direction she had fled from. Her hand twitched, and with a heavy gulp the woman blindly grasped around and grabbed ahold of her sickle.

"Seems we finally found you, princess" A guttural voice seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere. Panic seized the rogue in an iron grip before giving way to anger; her facial features became taut as she stood up shakily on weak knees.

She growled between gritted teeth. "Stay away from me!" She felt that twinge, that feeling of vulnerability. In fact, it was like someone had knocked away the plaster mask and revealed a whole new person: Not an adventurer of any form of strength or courage, but rather, someone of pure fear.

"Oh princess, I don't wish to hurt you. Your body is much too beautiful to destroy so carelessly." The voice seemed closer as he spoke. It sent shivers down the pinkette's spine which did little to quell her fearful trembling.

'Run!' Filled with adrenaline, the woman turned tail, and ran down the cave passage. She ignored the cool mist of the air and focused solely on those last glimmering lights within sight at the end of the path. Behind her a mad cackle bounced off the walls.

"Haven't we done enough running already?" She shook her head back and forth, attempting to shake that dreadful sound out of her brain. 'Not safe' She kept thinking, 'Away. Away... A-away..' Almost as if she could outrun her mind, the rogue sprinted through the open clearing that opened up at the base of a long rocky staircase carved out of the cavern.

"I can't let you do that princess, not until we get to know each other better!" The voice continued, deep and gravelly with a dangerous edge to its tone. The sound reverberated throughout the tight underground spaces all around, coming at the rogues ears from every possible angle.

She slammed against a crumbled pillar and ignored the sudden jarring sensation caused by the collision. Her legs kicked forward into overdrive; they burned in protest at the excessive motion as the pain threatened to turn them into rubber. The outside wind whipped across her face, whirling up the loose gravel that decorated the floor. Her muscles tightened as she dashed through an archway in the wall, seeing the looming mass of rocks where she knew a city awaited. 'I'm almost free...'

Her ankle buckled under her weight on a particularly uneven step; the rogue fell forward onto her knees. "Damnit! No!" A whimper left her lips as the sounds came closer and closer. The woman struggled to get back to her feet. She groaned and winced in pain. Her knee throbbed where it had hit a sharp rock. The sickle dropped to the ground as she used both hands to push off the dirt and lift herself up. With a stumble, she began to make a run for it, though now her speed had diminished greatly due to her wounded leg. 'Move!' Her mind begged desperately, but it was already too late.

A shadow loomed above, engulfing her own small form and a pair of muscular, green arms wrapped around her torso; thick claws dug into the fabric of her shirt. "Gotcha!" A wild howl of laughter accompanied the exclamation.

"No, no, no, no, no..." Was all the female adventurer managed to say as her captor's hold on her grew tighter. The words were barely audible from the sheer terror in her voice, which cracked despite her desperate attempt to keep her composure intact.

With little effort, the ogre dragged his prize away; the pink haired woman kicking and screaming as she pounded against his bulky chest with her delicate hands. Tears streamed down her face while her eyes wildly scanned the area for anything to help her escape this living nightmare.

"Your friends are already being trained princess, but you insisted on running from for me." He placed a dirty kiss on the top of her head. "Can you hear that sound princess?" Sickening moans rang out down through the long dungeon tunnel growing louder as the orc carried her deeper.

"Such a delightful chorus they're making." Huskily the brutish fiend held her even tighter to his naked chest. Bare green flesh rubbed uncomfortably against the fabric of the women's thin clothing causing her to try and squirm out of his touch. "You'll be making a similar noise once you get your training." The humanoid pig craned down, allowing his wet tongue to lather against the females neck tasting her feminine sweet essence while enjoying the terror painted upon her face.

"You.. leave them out of this." Her voice quivered.

"Did you think you'd stand a chance against me?" His mouth curved into a sadistic smile as he listened to the symphony of obscene noises drawing close. "You should be proud they fought harder than I thought. But alas they couldn't fight the auroma that fills my nest and soon gave up... still alive but broken."

She looked down sadly, "Well... w-we were told it would be easy! Some local lord needed to look good for one of his henchman... Th-they even bragged..." She sniffled, snot running over her bottom lip. Fresh waves of tears burned her eyes.

"Your hero types... never met an intelligent beast before," his grin somehow curled a little further, "too bad you've now discovered what happens to little girls who rush where little girls ought not to." Her face was red and her blue eyes wild as she tried to struggle again, looking from one side of the dark cave to the other as her breathing quickened in pace, trying to suck down oxygen fast enough to keep up with her frantic heart beat; however this proved difficult with only damp cave air rushing down her trachea and filling her lungs with a chill she would never escape. It wasn't as cold as snow, but it was piercing. Enough so that she hoped it might stop the loud rattling noise in her chest every time she inhaled loudly between sniffles.

All around her, darkness consumed nearly everything. In some areas torches dimly flickered, illuminating various torture instruments strewn about on stone tables or hanging along craggy walls; those infrequent spots of yellow light making themselves known even through the tears that blurred her vision.

"P-please. Someone! Save me!" She uselessly begged. A surge of hot air blew across her ear as his mouth clamped down on it.

"There's no one coming, princess." He growled against her cheek, his teeth scraping against the wet skin where fresh tears spilled freely. "Do not fear, you won't be harmed anymore...not unless I want you to," he added, smirking when she flinched from his touch, "you'll serve me now. You will give me strong children."

He chuckled again and pulled her closer against his body; she could feel his warmth against her back as well as something hard pressing against her thigh. The words drilled through the girl's head causing panic to grow like a weed inside of her stomach. She screamed at the top of her lungs again in a feeble last-ditch attempt for someone--anyone--to notice what was going on, and thrashed in the monster's tight grasp once more. "N-nooo. I can't...Ple-ease...Noooo." Her voice cracked as she tried not to cry so hard but failed miserably; the dam had burst and water flowed free. "Anyone..." She whimpered between hysterical wails.

A door suddenly opened ahead revealing a large room filled with several orcs laying amongst furs and pillows; in each other grasps were her party members being mercilessly railed by the horny beasts, their bodies covered in strange tattoos. Their minds were hollow, distant eyes staring towards nothing.

"Now look here and see what fate awaits you. You shall serve us as breeding sows, giving life to the next generation of warriors." The ogre brought her closer and closer to the horror scene; the cries, moans and scent of sex permeated the damp atmosphere, making her gag. "This is what awaits you as my concubine. Don't worry princess, you'll love it once you give in."

She stared at the ruined adventurers with horror in her eyes as reality crashed over her like a wave. The situation seemed hopeless to the petite girl; her comrades already broken by these monsters and herself now about to join their ranks. In that moment all her dreams of heroics and becoming a champion were crushed leaving behind only a shell of despair and loss.

Gone was that subtle musk replaced with a lewd odor that seemed almost hauntingly powerful to breathe in. But as she inhaled the primal musk permeating everywhere with pheromones, she struggled to avoid becoming enticed by that scent.

"Now be a good princess." His voice, deep and sinister as it came out in a predatory growl sent shivers through her spine before she found her wrists pinned together with a single hand around both. "Breath deeply." The female couldn't resist as another forceful gasp filled her nose; she swallowed down another mouthful of pungent air full of the thick, sweaty stench that seemed to radiate from him as well as his kin. It smelled like raw meat, salt and manliness; she found her heart racing as if excited, yet also pumping faster as though terrified. Both feelings blended with each other until she no longer could tell them apart.

She felt dizzy, confused, and unable to think straight; her body began to respond by letting off even more pheromones than ever before. "Ugh... n-no! What? Why.. does it feel good?" She moaned.

"Yes princess, just surrender." Her captor whispered as he dragged her deeper into the chamber. "This wonderful elven clerk sold me this magical item that emanates a scent that helps break down any woman's mental resistance. It was almost out of power as well, but once under it's power your mage there was more than willing to refill the reserves for us. Thank her for that, or none of this would be possible." The massive orc pointed towards the disheveled and abused forms of her companions as she stared blankly ahead with wide eyes, the mage leaning over some strange metal device, her ample butt sticking out as she used her magic to recharge it.

As the orc carried her further into the room, the young rogue noticed that every adventurer seemed entranced and addicted to the lustful smell; mouths agape panting in arousal or drunkenly whispering sweet nothings as they eagerly sought release from their partners. All the girls' eyes were glazed over, looking somewhere far away beyond the sights before them. It was as if every thought other than pleasing these monsters had completely vanished from their minds.

Some of her teammates hung limply from chains as rough hands groped their bodies; others sat in pools of their own fluids as thick green shafts filled them repeatedly.

The young woman's head swam, struggling to understand how such a magic item would function as well as how it ended up in his possession. The item was doing the same to her mind, wiping away any semblance of resistance while replacing it with desire; however she refused to give in easily. "You... bastard. I will never submit! I swear..." She exclaimed weakly, her voice cracking at first from stress before faltering further toward the end.

Her orcish captor simply laughed at her pitiful attempts and drew the poor girl into a deep kiss. Her mind swam in a haze of lust and desperation. "Ohhh!" she cried out with an involuntary groan.

The male broke from their embrace; his tongue flicked out across her neck tasting her sweet essence while rubbing his rough thumb across her soft lips. "Your mine... Say it!" The rogue gasped, her throat dry as she breathed in the warm musk that radiated off his massive frame. She felt a pulsing sensation begin to build within her core.

"I-I..." Her gaze darted frantically from side to side. "N-no...no!" She stammered again in denial. Yet in her mind a voice called out begging to be taken like the rest of her team.

The feral green hulk hooked a thick finger around the thin string keeping her red jacket closed. A quick jerk from the monstrous monstrosity sent the golden button clattering to the ground; he then repeated the process with the others holding the two halves shut. In mere moments the garment fell open exposing her pale skin to his hungry gaze. Her breasts stood pert in a black lace bra as he tugged at the piece of cloth protecting them.

The rogue's cheeks flushed bright pink. "Please, no!" She pleaded, tugging at the arm restraining her arms above her head, "Stop!" She whimpered pathetically as her body betrayed her wishes; nipples protruding proudly beneath thin cloth and goosebumps forming across her skin at the slightest contact.

She hated herself for how her body responded against her will, but that didn't stop her heart from racing faster than ever. His large palms cupped each breast giving them a firm squeeze before pulling down the fabric hiding them. "Much larger than most of the other pretty things that I captured. Yes, you will work splendidly." He hummed in approval, licking his lips in anticipation of finally taking a sample of the delicious morsel before him.

Another yelp escaped the woman's throat when his tongue slid across one of her exposed nipples while tweaking the other between a calloused thumb. She squirmed helplessly, fighting back tears that threatened to spill over her face. She desperately wished she could have said 'Just take me!' or something similar, but instead all that came out of her mouth was a pathetic moan.

"Such a tender lamb you are." He teased before flicking the erect bud with his fat pink tongue tip. Her body reacted instantly; she arched her back pushing her chest forward for him while spreading her legs as far apart as possible. Her hips bucked involuntarily sending waves crashing through her system causing every muscle to tighten. "Fuuck!" she cursed under her breath, trying to suppress the tremors coursing through her limbs. However no matter how much effort she exerted to keep quiet, that single expletive had slipped out causing the ogre to chuckle lightly.

He carried her towards the magic item, the area of strongest concentration of the pheromone mist. As she entered range, the magic effect intensified, and she became much more receptive to his touches.

The pink haired woman trembled as her mind crumbled, losing pieces of itself to the enchantment. "D-do... Ah!" She moaned loudly. A large green hand grasped her delicate face forcing her head backward, allowing him to claim her lips in a passionate kiss. The soft texture of his tongue sliding over hers sent sparks up her spine and set fire to her belly. "Mmmn!" she whined.

He pulled back slightly, smiling smugly at the sight before him. He drank in her beauty, gazing at every inch of creamy pale skin that made up the gorgeous woman in his arms. A possessive rumble came from deep within his chest, causing the female to shiver. "Beautiful," he growled low, "and all mine." He dipped down to press another demanding kiss on her lips.

Arousal flooded her senses and she forgot everything else except the desire of being dominated by this mighty beast. With a newfound strength, her hands gripped the man's broad shoulders tightly, pressing herself impossibly closer to his muscular body while relishing in its warmth.

She wanted to scream for him to let go of her, but instead her fingers tangled themselves in his thick hair; gripping strands of greasy black locks roughly and using them to pull him closer to herself. Even though a part of her remained conflicted about what was happening, that section of rationality was slowly drowned out by the carnal desire. The young woman moaned softly against his lips and allowed the feeling to envelop her. He growled approvingly as her entire frame relaxed into him.

Then he abruptly stopped, "Let's go to my private nest, princess" He walked past the writhing adventurers, ignoring the noises as if they did not bother him.

Her eyes fluttered open for a moment before closing again. She barely registered the movement of being carried across the room; instead focusing solely on kissing him passionately. It felt as though there wasn't any air left in her lungs and the only source of oxygen existed between their joined lips.

When he arrived at his nest, a large bed covered in various pelts, the ogre dropped his prize onto the furs causing her to bounce. He then leaned down until his face was inches away from hers; those blue eyes stared back at him blankly, wide and unblinking. She was completely mesmerized. "Get ready to be bred princess." He flashed a toothy smile while removing his belt.

His manhood sprung forth proudly as his pants fell around his knees. The hard cock standing stiff from his crotch. It was an intimidating tool, jutting out in front of her face with the ridges on the underside visibly throbbing, waiting to penetrate her. She couldn't deny the excitement running through her body, even though she knew the consequences it would bring. A thrill shot through her core making her mouth water and pussy moisten.

The creature removed her boots before tugging on her pants, effortlessly ripping the black trousers off her slender legs. Her pink panties matched the bra, wetness seeping out from the tiny cloth barrier covering her honeypot. The woman looked between her thighs hesitantly watching those rough green digits drag upwards. They slowed until her simple panties were the only remaining layer guarding her purity.

She eagerly awaited to be ravished as her virile stud mounted the petite babe. Thick paws tore away her cute undergarment exposing her soft flesh beneath. "Spread your legs like a slut," he snarled while aggressively pushing her legs wider than necessary. "Yes, you're going to feel sooo good around me. You're going to make a wonderful breeding cow." The tips of his fingers raked through her damp slit feeling around and gently caressing the area until settling upon her tiny nub, turning circles on the bud as it swelled in response. She gasped out loud as the pressure built steadily in her loins.

"W...w-what... w-wait!" She objected weakly. "I-I-no...stop... What's happening to m-me?" There was uncertainty creeping into her tone as his meaty length inched closer to her opening. This creature oozed such savage power that left her head swimming.

12