Slave Stone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His claws ripped through her skimpy apparel revealing a perfectly shaped pussy glistening wet and swollen from her arousal; she squirmed under his intense gaze, legs squeezing together nervously.

"Behave princess." His voice rumbled threateningly from above. He pushed her thighs apart once more, moving in place between them; her pulse quickened and heart beat erratically against her chest as he stared down into her sapphire orbs. He was about to pentrate her when he heard a loud commotion and shouting nearby. The giant growled angrily and paused, looking up sharply toward the entrance of his domain.

"Not now..." he muttered under his breath. Then he rose. "Stay here and behave," he ordered sternly, "this is my private chambers, you are not permitted to leave."

He glanced one last time at her prone form spread out before him and shook his head before heading outside to investigate. "I'll make sure to claim you once I get back."

The dark chamber suddenly grew silent save for the occasional sound of distant voices speaking rapidly, muffled through thick stone walls.

What the hell am I doing? Her mind screamed. If she let this continue, there'd be no coming back. She needed to act now. Yet her body wouldn't listen, resisting against her commands because he had told her to stay. She was trapped. "Shit. Come on, snap out of it," she ordered herself with increasing desperation, "Come on! Move!"

Nothing happened. She was unable to disobey his command.

Anger flared within her chest and she shouted silently at her limbs to move. To do anything at all, but they remained motionless upon the soft furs.

"Ugh...crap." She swore bitterly as another idea popped into her mind; she sat up slightly, shifting her weight sideways, and threw herself toward the edge of the nest hoping to grab her discarded top lying close by. However the instant her toes touched cold stone floor below, the command took hold.

Pain exploded through her brain making stars dance in her vision, the headache akin to someone beating her skull in with a sledgehammer. She collapsed backwards onto the sheets with a pained cry, clutching at her head. Tears streamed down her cheeks from both pain and frustration at being denied freedom.

All hope seemed lost.

"No, wait..." she mumbled quietly, sniffling back tears. "There must be something else I can try." She wiped away the moisture from her face. "I need to think. Think damn it!"

Perhaps she could find a way to escape without breaking the command. Maybe she could somehow distract him long enough to slip past? Anything!

She heard loud screams from the otherside of the door, followed by the sound of multiple blades clashing. Then came the unmistakable screeching of orcs in battle.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck..." She curled up into a ball, hugging her knees to her chest and burying her face between them. She had no weapons, no armor, and no spells. Nothing left but sheer determination and willpower to resist the mind-breaking aphrodisiac scent wafting throughout this dungeon. "It's hopeless." She sobbed weakly as fear crept up in the pit of her stomach.

It was becoming tougher to resist the scent the more she dwelled in it. In fact, it was impossible to fully control the primal urges which surged within her. What's worse, it seemed to grow stronger with each passing second.

If this continued, the rogue would surely lose her mind and become just another slave to these green demons.

Was that really so bad? She wondered briefly, thinking about the fate of her companions; after all, they seemed more than content to live out their lives in bliss as cumdumpsters to a dozen orcs. And she might enjoy the pleasure of being thoroughly bred too. Perhaps surrendering to the inevitable would be easier...

But no! She reminded herself firmly that she had to fight back somehow. She couldn't give up...she is a princess and a noble warrior after all; she must resist to the last...even if surrendering might be better...sex is better...

Footsteps approaching pulled the rogue from her thoughts. Suddenly the doors swung open with a loud creak as they hit the stones behind them, filling the room with light. The black silhouette was much too small to be an orge, though it still loomed above average height.

The adventurer glanced toward the figure standing near the entrance unsure what to expect next; however nothing prepared her for what happened. "Seems we have an unclaimed one here..."

"Wait! D-don't come any closer!" She yelled frantically while backing away quickly towards the wall, keeping eye contact on the newcomer. Her heart thumped wildly, she felt her muddled mind ache for someone to fill her up and breed her. "We were captured by this damned orc brute that drugged me and my party...please, help us! I beg you!"

"Hmmm, this does look rather interesting." The human man replied nonchalantly before advancing toward where she sat trembling. "Well then miss, shall we play?"

"Who are you?" She demanded; her tone was sharp despite her shaking voice. "Please don't come closer...I can barely control myself. If you do, I won't be able to resist..." The words spilled out of her mouth frantically as she continued retreating backwards across the large bedding.

"Shhh now. No need to cry miss; he can't hurt you any longer." Her head felt fuzzy as her body fought against conflicting desires from relief and the strange warmth spreading through her limbs as the lewd scent from earlier permutated within the air once more; something about it was intoxicating. With every inhale, her mind grew hazier, and the lustful feelings intensified.

"Just look into this stone, and you will feel much better." She paused her sniffles to do as told as the gem pulsed a deep, sanguine hue; flashes of phallic imagery seemed to sear themselves within her very eyes as she blinked through tear-blurred vision. The memories of being held helpless beneath the hulking monster faded away leaving behind naught but the foggy remembrance of pleasure. She gazed intently into the shimmering gemstone, entranced by its hypnotizing shine.

In mere moments, all remnants of resistance and despair disappeared from her mind entirely. Instead replaced with a sense of comfort, tranquility and security.

"Master, how may I assist you?" Princess asked, a dreamy look spread across her face and her lips parted ever so slightly. Her pink heart pupils were drawn towards her savior in eagerness to please. "Will you have sex with me?" She offered bluntly.

"This slave stone truly is a gift from god themselves. Yunae, I'm going to need to search for what we originally came here for. I'm going to be preoccupied claiming a new slave." The 'Savior' remarked towards a female elf.

"Of course Master, I will find the aphrodisiac incense." Came the succinct response from Yunae. Master returned their attention towards the freshly corrupted mind before them.

"Well then, I believe you owe me some compensation for saving you."

Princess's head bobbed up and down like a puppet, her voice taking on a seductive note as her master's fingers traced the outline of her body. "Of course Master." The man grinned predatorily at her answer. He pressed his lips against hers, swallowing her gasps of excitement before forcing his tongue inside her hot mouth. She moaned happily and kissed back feverishly, wrapping her arms around his shoulders to pull him even closer. After several moments of passionate kissing he broke apart reluctantly from his new slave.

"It would be a waste to not have a taste." A shiver ran through her spine; as if someone lit little sparklers against each vertebra. There was a flash of orange before warm flesh pressed itself against her own; Master sucked avidly at the areolas leaving little purpling hickeys as she moaned lightly from the wonderful sensation it provoked. But all too soon, the pleasing soft pressure that enveloped her breast had moved on, trailing kisses along her neck.

Her breath caught sharply; reflexive pleasure flooding through her nerve-endings making everything feel like they were on fire in the best way possible. As her body reacted with a violent shudder, her mind had difficulty processing the sensations overwhelming her.

"Ahhh!~ Yesss... A-h-mmm~ More! Please..! Hgnn.. ~ Ahhhhaaagh!" Every pang seemed to force small gasping moans to escape through her pursed lips. Her eyes rolled back, head thrown backward while Master treated her tits with equal adoration and attention; making the experience much more intense and pleasurable than the simple acts should reasonably feel.

Her master pulled away abruptly, allowing her to regain a semblance of sanity. But the moment did not last long; suddenly he was right there beside her. One strong arm wrapped itself tightly around her waist, drawing her close. The heat radiating off of the larger man's body sent shivers down her spine while his firm grip squeezed against tender areas making her gasp in response.

"Yunae did say I would have more time to play around, but I am quite the impatient man." Master mused out loud with satisfaction lacing his tone, he pulled off his pants revealing his member, pulsing with the blood of his arousal.

She licked her lips in anticipation as it throbbed before her; there was simply no denying how excited she was for this moment, nor did she wish to. "Yes Master. My pussy is ready and waiting for you." She said obediently, spreading her legs apart.

"Good girl."

Her mind melted at hearing those words uttered. "Thank you master~" Princess purred as her hand reached downwards towards her glistening folds to spread them invitingly. He wasted no time. The fat mushroom tip prodded its way inside her soaked cunt, popping through her inner ring into her warm embrace. "Mmmyyes, ah....ahhh.." She moaned loudly, throwing her head back in ecstasy.

"More master...fill this slutty bitch up please!~" She begged shamelessly.

His cock sank deep within her walls as he pushed forward relentlessly until bottoming out in one smooth motion, eliciting another string of high pitched cries mixed with whimpers from her. Her toes curled against his calves and her hands scrabbled desperately to grip onto his muscular arms.

Their hips smacked together as he rammed his whole length into her repeatedly, stretching out her insides till it felt like she could take no more. All the while she was screaming uncontrollably from the immense overstimulation he subjected her body to. Her mind went completely blank except for an undying desire to be ravished more and more.

"Oh-hh, yes... Yes! Please, please, please," She begged, panting harshly. "More-ahhhhh! Master!~" Those powerful thrusts continued unabated; fucking her harder and faster. The squelch and schlick noises coming from between her thighs could be heard loudly between her pitifully embarrassing sounds of rapture.

"Yes! Good girl," The princess purred happily in delight as Master reared back, towering over her as he began thrusting down with brute strength and speed. Princess squealed out in sheer exaltation from her mounting arousal at being taken roughly, her tits shaking wildly below. "More," she panted," Oh please. M-more!" Master moved faster and harder, grunting in satisfaction as his thrusts grew in force. Princess trembled helplessly beneath the ferocious assault.

She gasped loudly in shock as her orgasm washed over her. Her juices spurted around his pumping shaft while her entire body quivered uncontrollably from the climax. However, this sudden break didn't slow him down one bit. On the contrary, he increased his pace to brutal levels.

With every snap of his hips, it felt like her brain was being jiggled loose; her vision became nothing more than blinding stars and colorful prisms glittering about in front of her eyelids. Her whole world narrowed down until the only thing registering was him on top riding her roughly back and forth; overpowering in size compared to her frail tiny form meant to bend obediently with each eager thrust filling her deeper.

The princess was having trouble speaking coherent sentences, crying out instead in hoarse pleasure whenever her lungs had enough air to do so.

"Only fair I cum as well after all that, don't you think?" Master asked rhetorically, his breathing ragged as his pounding began to lose rhythm. "Next time we can have more fun...but this time I need to claim you before the spell wears off."

Princess whimpered wantonly, nodding dumbly to his suggestion while also managing to utter a broken reply. "Mmhm!" It was difficult to concentrate beyond the flood of carnal bliss engulfing her mind completely. "Fill meee up!" Her legs tightly wrapped around him, not allow him to rethink. "Master, ahahaaa aghgghhh!! Fill mehup... Pleasshe, ngnnnn aaaAAAAAHHHH!!" The frantic miasma of urgency struck her like a hurricane crashing onto a beachfront house; sweeping away rational thought completely along with it.

His hands found their way to the meat of her waist, gripping hard there; and with one powerful stroke burying itself in fully into her tight channel. A sharp, victorious roar escaped him before hot semen rushed through her entrance instantly she clenched tighter, milking every drop and greedily guzzling his cum.

A bright light emanated from her stomach and neck areas as the slave crest began etching its mark onto her flesh. She lay stunned momentarily, before lifting her arms up to inspect the engravings upon her skin. Etched into her stomach was an intricate design of a rose encircled in thorns, and a dragon entwined within the stems. While around her neck engraved similar to a collar was the image of a royal crown with the name Yura written beneath.

As the last traces of white disappeared from view, Yura collapsed onto the fur blankets below her, panting heavily from exhaustion.

"Your mark is different than Yunae's...wonder why that is." Master pondered aloud, trailing off into his own thoughts as he observed the crests.

"The crests reflect the status of the slave before they were claimed," Yunae explained from the entryway. She stood beside the door with her arms folded across her chest, watching them intently. "The crown on her neck means she was a royal, while the one of her stomach relates to her genetics. Seems she is a mix between a dragon and a flower nymph."

"So your marking of demon wings and heart means what?" He inquired curiously.

"I am a demon, a succubus to be exact. The stone wasn't supposed to be able to affect me, but Master's magic was so pure it bypassed my demonic defenses and dominated me."

"This is all quite interesting...Now then, back on task, Yunae did you find what we came here for?"

"Yes, Master it is right here." She pulled out the metal device that was previously filling the dungeon with the sweet scent of passion and held it out before the trio.

"Excellent. Now lets go claim our reward for clearing the dungeon."

"Understood." Yunae replied curtly before turning to leave.

"Yes master." Yura repeated, stumbling awkwardly to her feet as the three walked away from the cave.

12