Slave to a Dark Elf Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
A simple farm boy is enslaved by a dark elf princess.
5.9k words
4.53
13.7k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first work, tell me what you think.

Chapter 1

In this world of fantasy, the many races of the world often clash with one another in deadly offensives that fester into all-out war. Currently, the human kingdom of Thraxus was now wrapped up in a war against none other than the dangerous and proud Dark Elven race. A war against the Dark Elves is never a welcome sight, especially for humans who lack any of the natural gifts the Dark Elves possess, specifically their aptitude for powerful sorcery. With such a powerful foe looming over the kingdom of Thraxus, all abled men and women were trained, disciplined, and quickly thrusted into the frontlines.

This was no different for the young farmhand Darius. He was a young man of about 22 years, with a fit body toned from his work on his family's farm. He had brown skin, short curly black hair and sharp piercing brown eyes. Unfortunately for Darius, his unit was designated the task of buying time for the kingdom. What humans lacked in power, they certainly made up for it with wit and ingenuity. With enough time, they could certainly turn this war around and Darius and the other soldiers within his legion were needed to make that a reality. When they finally met the elves on the battlefield it was a quick and humbling defeat for the humans. With many of them fleeing the battle. The dark elves made a sport out of it, rounding up many of the stragglers and placing them in chains to be sold as slaves in their auction houses.

Like many races, dark elves were quite fond of slaves, especially humans. Having similar looks, to the elves humans were quite easy on the eyes, and they were usually more intelligent and easier to break than the other races. Before Darius knew it, he was chained up, shirtless and barefoot with only a thin pair of pants to cover his modesty as he stared into a crowd of rich dark elves dressed in extravagant garbs. He felt as if he were in a daze. The thought of it all angered him of course, but there was little he could do. Before he knew it, he was being whisked away from the stage and out the backdoor. The whole spectacle was like an out of body experience to him as he was herded in chains towards a large wooden carriage and thrown inside.

Throughout the ride his mind wandered. He hadn't remembered the face or name of the one who had purchased him at all, so he had no idea what to expect as it came to a halt. The instant the door opened, a tall elven man grabbed him by the arm and yanked him out the carriage. He hadn't the time to be angry with the man's roughness as his eyes gazed up at the sight of the incredible manor that lay before him. As a farm boy, he had never seen the royal castle, but he doubted that it could look as stunning as this. Massive statues of marble stood like skyscrapers in the sky but glowed more brilliant than he thought any stone could. Rows of plants and trees, perfectly trimmed, grew around the manor, featuring colors of green blue and purple. A massive tree grabbed his attention, its long branches and purple leaves covering the area in its beauty. And of course, the house itself was brilliant. It was a violet color that seemed to emit its own bright hue. The whole place radiated with an ominous beauty which he had never seen before.

As his escort pushed him through the scenery and through the large doors of this castle of a home, he realized that the inside was just as elegant and mythical as the scene outside. After a couple flights of stairs, he was finally led to an office-like room where a girl was waiting with her back turned to him.

"So, you're here? Finally..." She said turning her chair to face him.

Almost immediately, he found himself caught off guard by her beauty. She was a dark elf girl of around his age. Her brown skin was more vibrant and smoother than the dark elves he had fought in the war. Her bright silver hair slightly curled down to just below her shoulders. But what stood out the most was her sparkling bright violet eyes that seemed to peer inside Darius' very soul as she looked at him. Her breasts, though modest B cups, peaked out wonderfully from the top of her dazzling white dress. As he checked her out, Darius himself felt fairly unworthy in the presence of this beautiful girl, shirtless and with only a pair of ragged black trousers.

The elegant girl did not show much emotion on her face or in her tone at all as she spoke. "You're dismissed Tilman, I will take it from here."

Without so much as a fuss, the tall man who escorted Darius turned around and exited out the back door.

"Speak your name, slave." She yelped at him, the sternness of her words catching him off guard a bit.

"Darius!" He shouted back. All he had experienced so far had made him forget his predicament, but her uttering the word "slave" at him in such a matter-of-fact tone, brought back the anger inside him. "And I'd rather you call me by my name..."

"I will call you by whatever name I desire, slave boy. You'd be wise not to forget your situation." She explained.

Darius scowled. Though he'd been used to be dragged around from place to place, this was the first time he had to stare into the eyes of a person who had somehow taken ownership of him. He couldn't believe it.

"I am known as Princess Ramira and you will not raise your voice at me, but do not worry, I will coach that scowl from your face in time." She said sternly but without a hint of negative emotion as she stood from her seat and gestured for him to follow.

As she walked past him and towards the door, Darius pondered the thought of grabbing her hostage right now. The elegant princess strutted past him. As she stood, he could tell that she was no taller than 5'2 and was overall much smaller than him, but his better judgement kept him from doing something he might regret. He knew there was no escape, at least for now. He needed to figure out how everything worked here before he could try something so bold. As he reluctantly followed behind her, he could not help but notice the amazing butt that poked out from within the seams of her tight dress. Her hour-glass figure was shapely, perfectly supporting her beautifully round rear-end. Clearly what she lacked in chest, she more than made up for in other places.

"This entire floor belongs to myself and, starting today, we are the only ones who will be living here." She explained as she opened the door to another room. "Once they come of age, it is customary for nobles like myself to receive their own personal slave to tend to their whims. You are lucky that you were chosen by me. As my slave, you'll be treated well enough as long as you behave."

Darius scoffed at her words. The way she made it seem like his slavery was set in stone really bothered him. Deep down, he still held out hope that he'd make it out of here. Princess Ramira seemed to hear the sigh he made and silently stared at him. First his face and then at his shirtless and toned body. Her gaze made Darius a bit self-conscious as he instinctively crossed his arms over his chest.

Fed up and embarrassed, Darius shouted, "Just tell me what you want already!"

*Slap*

Darius stood dazed for a moment as she laid a slap upon his cheek.

"I will not tolerate you raising your voice at me slave Darius." She exclaimed.

Holding his cheek Darius could feel the anger swell up within him, but he knew he could do nothing.

"You have a nice body, but you're filthy. This is your room, shower and change into the clothing provided. I will come and get you in 1 hour."

Darius stepped into his room. His face red from the slap and embarrassment after having Ramira openly judge his body. Darius was at least happy to be alone. This would be the first time since he was captured that he'd experienced this. He cleaned himself up and changed into a dark blue sleeved shirt and a pair of loose black trousers. The quality was much better than he was used to. After getting dressed and lounging around for a bit in his new room, Princess Ramira finally returned. She inspected him for a bit before she spoke.

"You clean up well." She said, eyeing him. "How old are you?" She asked.

"22..." He mumbled, still a bit caught off guard by her gaze.

"I am 20 years" She said, "Though you may be older, I still hold the power here. I expect you to speak clearly and show some respect. You should address me as Princess at the end of every sentence. Now let's try that again."

Darius stared at her for a moment before speaking, "I am 22, princess."

"That'll do for now but it could still use some work. Now follow me."

Darius followed behind his sexy owner and princess as she led him to a much larger and more open room. There was a girl there, seemingly waiting for them.

Ramira turned to Darius and gestured towards the girl in the large open room. "Okay, slave Darius, this girl's name is Sinah. She will be your combat trainer."

Darius did not like being addressed as slave Darius, especially while in front of another attractive girl, but he held his tongue.

"Hello, slave boy." Said Sinah, teasingly as she reached out her hand.

Still annoyed by the name, Darius reluctantly reached out his hand to shake hers, but to his surprise she evaded it, and settled instead for patting him on the head like he were some kind of animal. This caught Darius off guard as his face flushed red with embarrassment.

"Silly slave boy, obviously I'm not going to shake your hand." She said laughing.

Darius wanted nothing more than to throw her hand from his head, but almost as if she could sense this Ramira jumped in. "As my personal slave you are also expected to guard me once I've disciplined you enough to be trusted. So, you will train with her to learn real elven combat skills. I heard the combat prowess you humans possessed in that battle were rather pathetic, so I'm sure she'll need to do a thorough job."

"Yeah, it was quite pathetic." Said Sinah, laughing. "I was there you know."

Darius had had enough of their ridicule, "There's no way I'm guarding you, so this is a waste of time!" He blurted out instinctively.

Darius looked back at Ramira, expecting another slap but surprisingly none came. "You will." Were the only words that left her lips as she turned around and headed out the door.

Darius was surprised he got away with that outburst, but it did not take long for him to realize why she was so lenient.

"That outburst of yours will not be tolerated slave boy." Said Sinah. "I was going to go easy on you on your first day, but not anymore. You've been a bad slave boy!" She shouted as she picked up a wooden sword and threw it towards Darius.

"Now prepare yourself." She said with a vibrant, yet somehow sinister smile.

As Darius got in his sword stance, he figured it would not be too difficult to take down this petite dark elf girl initially. But after taking one look at her stance, he could tell he was in trouble.

Like a cat pouncing on its pray, she bolted at him and swung. It was so quick and precise that he couldn't block it at all.

*Whack*

*Whack*

*Whack*

She struck him with her sword over and over again, and each time he was completely unable to defend himself.

"C'mon you've died 3 times already." She said teasingly, laughing.

His painful training went on as Sinah continued her assault. Throughout the ordeal, he had not managed to block much of anything at all, and did not land a single blow himself. After a grueling hour of being beaten by Sinah, Darius lay on his back only to be roused by the sound of Ramira returning to fetch him.

"It seems you've learned your lesson." Said Ramira as she stood over him.

Darius was far too sore to complain, so he just laid there.

Suddenly, she placed her hand on his chest and slowly began feeling up and down his limbs and body.

"W-what are you doing?" Darius yelped.

"Do not question your Princess, slave." She said as Darius finally realized what was happening.

Out of nowhere, the pain in his body began to subside as if she were healing his wounds. Before he knew it, all his pain had faded away. Though he had no idea why, Princess Ramira had actually healed his aching body.

"Aww, what'd you go and do that for?" Asked Sinah, disappointedly.

"It can't be helped. I'll need him to be in good condition for tomorrow." She explained.

"I did not need you to heal me." Said Darius as he stood to his feet, but before he could even properly stand up, a vicious slap across the face, knocked him back down on his butt.

"That is not how you thank your Princess, slave Darius." She said as she knelt down and grabbed him by the face staring into his scowling eyes.

She let go as Darius mumbled, "Thank you, Princess."

Sinah seemed to get a kick out of him being disciplined in front of her and began to laugh herself, which only made Darius even more embarrassed and frustrated.

Princess Ramira gestured for Darius to follow as she began her walk out the door. He ignored Sinah's taunting goodbyes before leaving the training area. Before long Darius was staring at his room. "You may sleep tonight. Tomorrow morning, I will teach you another one of your responsibilities."

That night, Darius starred into the darkness for a few minutes. He couldn't believe he let those girls treat him like that. And he vowed to come back here tomorrow with at least a little more dignity than today.

As morning came, so did a knock as Darius' door. It was of course Ramira.

"Eventually, I will expect you to be the one waking me, but this will have to do for now, at least until you're properly broken in."

Her outfit today was less formal but was still fairly cute. She wore a white blouse and a purple skirt that stopped just short of her knees. With the new skirt, Darius could finally get a look at her sexy legs, which were smooth, and her thighs were nice to look at. They were exactly the kind of thighs he'd expect to compliment that nice butt.

She gave him some clothes then left the room for him to change. His outfit was similar to before, except this time he was given a red shirt.

"Let's go." She commanded.

Darius reluctantly followed, but suddenly she stopped in her tracks.

"When I give you a command, I expect you to respond with a 'Yes Princess', or a 'Yes Mistress'. Remembering how he had vowed to keep some of his dignity today, Darius refused to give her exactly what she wanted.

He rolled his eyes, paying no mind to whether she saw or not, then he spoke. "Yes Princess." He said, without much enthusiasm.

Ramira was clearly not happy, but she seemed to ignore it as she continued to lead him to a new room. This time, it was a kitchen.

"As my slave, you will be expected to cook for me. This happens to be a hobby of mine, so I will be the one instructing you today." Said Ramira, staring back at Darius, expecting a response.

Still playing the defiant role, Darius simply nodded his head. Again, she said nothing. He was beginning to wonder if maybe she was giving up on disciplining him.

"Any messes made will be cleaned by you, so I would expect you to be extra careful."

Ramira went on to instruct Darius on several basic elven dishes. They did not seem overly complicated to Darius who was picking up on them well. She might actually be a good teacher. He thought, but he wouldn't dare say that out loud.

As his mind wandered, Darius stumbled a bit, causing a liquid he was carrying to spill out onto the floor.

"You need more discipline." Ramira said, crossing her arms. "But I understand that these things happen... Very well, remove your shirt and use it to clean up your mess." She commanded.

Darius did expect to have to clean it, but he couldn't believe she would ask him to do something so unnecessary. It also didn't help that the thought of having to remain shirtless for the rest of the instruction was also embarrassing in and of itself.

"Go on now, take it off." She said, gesturing at him. Her cold violet eyes staring intently.

"That's so unnecessary, why should I have to do that?!" He yelled.

"You will do as I say, now hurry up..." Darius could tell that even her patience was wearing thin.

"Can't I just use a cloth or something?" He asked.

"No, you will do exactly as I tell you." She said firmly, though still not raising her voice as she walked up and slapped Darius across the face.

Darius glared back at her, staring daggers back into her eyes. "Damnit, what's your problem!?"

"That is enough! You will address me as Princess and show me respect slave!" She shouted, finally raising her voice. "Clearly, you have not been disciplined enough. So be it, clean it up however you like. But you will report to my room at sunset." She commanded as she turned around and exited the kitchen.

Darius could feel his heart sink as she left. It bothered him that he felt fear from this little princess. What was the worse she could possibly do to him anyway? Besides, if she stooped so low as to try to use some weapon on him, he would be able to fight back. Surely, a pampered princess would not be as capable as Sinah. Darius cleaned up the kitchen as he was told then lounged in his room until the loathsome sun began to set. The closer he got to sunset the more anxious he became and it angered him. How could such a little princess inject so much fear into his heart with only a couple of words?

Before he knew it, the time had finally come. He considered maybe ignoring her summons, but it's not like she wouldn't just come find him. He finally gathered his resolve and made his way to her room. The door was unlocked. He had never been in there before, but at first glance it seemed to be what he'd expect from a young noble woman. He let out a sigh of relief to see only her, sitting at a desk near her bed, reading. He saw no sight of any guards or weapons, so clearly the punishment could not be anything major.

Without saying a word, Princess Ramira stood up and walked towards her bed, before sitting down at the edge of it. She was still wearing the same outfit from earlier and had yet to wash up for the night. Clearly, she had been waiting for this.

"Your actions were unbelievably disrespectful today, slave Darius. And as punishment, I will spank you over my knee until you learn some respect." She said, without a hint of passivity in her voice.

Darius couldn't even imagine being spanked over a girl's knee like some child. "No way I'm doing that!" He shouted.

"Oh, you will," she said. Her words cut through Darius' resolve like butter.

Suddenly, she raised her hand and pointed at him. Darius couldn't believe it as he felt his body begin to move and walk towards Princess Ramira without his say so.

"What the? What's going on!?" He yelled.

"There's no way you believed that I only possessed healing sorcery... Many noble dark elves possess powerful magical abilities. My power, however, is great even among the noble dark elves. It is child's play to control a mere human boy like you."

Darius was speechless, he couldn't believe what was happening to him as he inched closer and closer to Ramira. There had to be a way out he thought. Something he could do to escape this unbelievable situation. His mind raced for an answer but none came as his body inched closer and closer towards his owner. Without warning, he felt something tug at his shirt. He eyes locked with princess Ramira's and watched as with a single wave of her hand she ripped his shirt clean off his body.

"You dare enter my room wearing the shirt I demanded you remove earlier?"

The cold air whipped across Darius' skin as the realization of what just happened hit him. Without so much as a hint of effort, princess Ramira had rid of him the defiant shirt that he fought so desperately to keep earlier. She could have effortlessly removed it from his body before as well, but instead she commanded him to comply. She had given him a chance to remain in her good graces, but he defied her at every turn and now it was too late. Now she would make sure he paid for his behavior.

12