Slave to a Dark Elf Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius was truly scared now. He finally realized why there were never any guards on the floor, or why she felt so comfortable around him alone. It was because she was always the one with the power. He had never posed a threat to her to begin with.

Suddenly, the grip on his body subsided and Ramira released her power. "I will allow you to come and bend over my knee yourself. Hopefully, you make the right decision slave Darius. Of course, I expect you to remove the rest of that disrespectful clothing before you do."

Darius stood before the ice-cold future queen topless and shivering. He felt foolish for making a fuss about removing his shirt earlier because now he was being forced to bear a lot more than that to her, and this time she was not taking no for an answer.

"What are you waiting for? Take them off, now!" She commanded.

Darius thought about running, and hoped that maybe he'd make it out of the room before she grabbed hold of him again but he thought better of it. There were countless guards downstairs and he did not remember where the exit was in this intricate estate. He would most certainly be caught, and when he did he'd likely face something even more cruel and unusual than this.

Darius reluctantly put his hands around his trousers and with a face burning red, he slowly pulled them down below his knees. With all that was going on, he hadn't even noticed that he was half erect till he had removed them. As he stood there in his underwear, he tried to cover the tint with his hands, but she would have none of it.

"Hands to your sides!"

Her words hit him like a hammer. All of his thoughts screamed no, but that did not stop his hands from moving. He couldn't believe it but he was too terrified of her now. So much so that despite his mind attempting to resist, his body had subconsciously given in to her commands. As Darius exposed the tint in his shorts to his princess he was so embarrassed he could have died right there. He had never felt so defenseless and exposed in his entire life.

Darius sighed before taking a deep breath.

"Please, princess. At least allow me to keep these on." He begged.

Princess Ramira simply stared at him for a moment. She could see the utter fear and confusion in his eyes as he went against his own pride and will to obey her. The fact that he had so quickly resorted to begging may have caused a tiny bit of empathy to swell up within her. After all, this was entirely new to Ramira too. She had never had a slave before, and did not quite know if she was teaching him properly. Perhaps some of the fault regarding his disobedience lie with her.

Just as she was about to respond something unexpected happened. With the gaze of his princess locked so tightly onto his half-naked body, Darius' body responded naturally. His half-erect penis grew to its full size, stretching the fabric and forming an obvious and unmistakable tint in his underwear. Ramira stared downwards on instinct, her eyes widening as she caught every moment of his dick's performance.

Darius stared down at the floor. The embarrassment was too much for him to bear. Despite his best efforts, his honest penis had risen to full mast and his princess had watched every second of it. Ramira stared at it for a bit longer, eyes widened with curiosity before averting them again. Watching Darius shamefully hide his face from her as it happened made her feel as if she'd seen something she shouldn't have. She knew that it was unheard of that she could see something from her slave that she, his owner, should not have seen but nevertheless she could not shake the thought.

"Very well. Those can remain." She said while pointing right at Darius' crotch, lacking the will power to order him to expose that big long thing to her.

Darius was burning red, he was so embarrassed but he was still relieved that he would be allowed to hold on to at least a little of his modesty as he stepped out of the pants around his ankles and reluctantly trudged towards her. As he stared at her soft thighs thoughts swirled in his mind. He could not believe that he was about to willingly lay across this Elf Princess's knee and subject himself to a spanking of all things. But still Fearing any retaliation, he complied and lay across her lap.

Darius felt cold, helpless and small except for one fairly large thing that poked at Ramira's thigh as he lay across her. Without warning, she grabbed the bottom of his shorts and roughly pulled them up his ass, and exposing the defenseless flesh of his backside. When she softly rubbed her hands around his bare butt, he felt shivers down his spine.

"Your penis is quite lively, isn't it?" She asked.

Darius' face glowed a bright red, but he said nothing.

"Answer me." She commanded.

"Y-yes..." he whispered abashedly.

"Elaborate." She yelled.

"Yes, i-it's very lively Princess!" He exclaimed.

Darius was so embarrassed now that he could almost cry, but he tried to hold firm. It was only a spanking. It couldn't hurt that badly. The worst is over, but just as those thoughts raced through his head her hand slammed into his defenseless backside with so much force he yelped in pain.

"Aaaggh!" He howled.

Ramira was enforcing her hand with magic allowing her to hit even harder than what should have been possible for a girl of her stature and Darius was not at all prepared.

*Slam*

*Smack*

*Slap*

Each spanking was just as devastating as the last and Darius could not believe how bad it hurt. He somehow managed to grit his teeth through it all. Only wincing and jerking slightly. But as she continued, the pain on his backside only grew worse. The 4th smack reflexively causing him to try to break from her grasp, but her magic held him firmly. He was going nowhere. This realization seemed to wear on him as he could feel the tears start to accumulate in his eyes. The pain and humiliation had begun to take its toll. Blinded by the pain, he tried to block one of her hits with his hand. But that was a big mistake.

"A mere slave dares to block its owner access to her own property!?" She shouted. "It seems you haven't been disciplined nearly enough!"

She grabbed hold of the flimsy shorts that were shielding the last of his modesty.

"No Princess!" He screamed. "Please!"

But she did not listen as she ripped them clean off of him. His now exposed cock slapping onto her thigh. The embarrassment was too much for Darius as he could feel the tears start to roll down his face. Ramira lifted his head and looked into his tear-filled eyes. Darius tried to stop them from flowing, but there was no use. Seeing this prideful boy broken down so thoroughly by her did something to Ramira. Unlocking a part of her deep inside that she did not know existed. She could feel a burning between her thighs as she became hornier than she had ever been before. She could feel the wetness of the panties between her legs. Then as her excitement and lust reached their boiling point her face cracked a slight yet playful smirk. She was enjoying this. Disciplining her little misbehaving slave was quite fun, and she was far from finished.

For what felt like an eternity she continued to spank the color out of Darius' bare ass as he yelped and cried. Yet she had lessened her restraint. Each smack was even harder than before. She started laughing as she beat his ass with each slap sending Darius screaming in pain.

"Aaaah Princess stop!!! Nooooo!!!" He yelled through the tears.

"Foolish slaveboy"

*Smack*

"Your butt is my property!"

*smack*

"And will discipline it, however I want!"

*Smack*

"For as long as I want!"

*Smack*

She laughed and laughed as she continued to go to town on his ass.

"Keep crying for me, little slave Darius!" She shouted as she smacked it so hard, Darius yelped at the top of his lungs.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!"

Darius' butt was in so much pain that he did not even care about the embarrassment anymore. Princess Ramira had lost all control of herself and had gone far beyond simply disciplining him. She had already more than put him in his place, now she was just enjoying herself.

"P-please Princess, stahp! It'll b-break! My butt will break!

Darius words finally seemed to reach her as she released him and he fell to his knees beneath her. Holding onto his unbelievably beaten and sore bottom. Ramira looked down at the squirming and crying Darius and took pity on him, placing her hand on his aching backside and began to heal it.

Darius finally stopped rolling around and yelping in pain as the healing did its job. But Ramira still had an itch to fill.

"Knell!" She commanded, sticking her foot out and inviting him to lick it. "Go on now."

Darius licked her foot without hesitation. He would do anything to avoid another spanking. Darius couldn't help but glance up as he licked the feet of this sexy goddess. From his perspective, he could see a faint view of her panties under her skirt. They were a bright red color and were ridiculously wet. She reached out a finger towards his face as he licked her toes. She wiped her finger up his flush cheeks, catching one of his tears. She chuckled a little then licked it. It was barely 10 minutes ago that this arrogant boy had defied her so, and now she had broken him into a crying mess, forced to kneel down naked and submissively lick her toes.

This feeling of triumph overwhelmed princess Ramira and excited her even more so. The thought that she had seen something she shouldn't, or the pity and empathy she felt before was completely gone. She simply needed to get a good look at her property now. With the foot he so desperately licked, she pushed him backwards and onto his back. Then she took that very foot and used it to trace his hard penis. She stared at it for a moment, the gaze from her cold blue eyes as focused as ever. Then she flattened it beneath her foot, toes curling around it as Darius and the 7 inches between his legs squirmed beneath her feet.

Darius looked back up at her sheepishly. He had worked so hard to hide this most precious and shameful place from her, but she had taken it anyway so easily. The same way she had taken his pride, his arrogance, and of course, his choice. He had no control anymore. He had no say anymore, no power. And she had proven it when she forced him to cry and scream whilst beating his ass to a red mess. There was nothing else he could do anymore anyway but lay there and let her have her way with him. After all, he was her slave, and there was one last thing that this slave could be allowed to do if it behaved, and with how horny he was he would do anything to get that relief.

"Don't look so embarrassed. I own this penis. So of course, I can gaze upon it and trample it if I so please, correct?" She said smirking, expecting a response.

Darius was completely at her mercy and had no trouble telling her what she wanted to hear,

"Yes, this penis belongs to you princess!"

"Oh, you can do better than that!"

"This horny slave boy's shameless penis belongs to you princess!" He shouted.

"Good!" She smirked, "You brown humans remind me of our race, so I was happy when I laid eyes on you at the auction house. You have a splendid and honest penis, slave Darius."

"Th-thank you, Princess!" Darius was a virgin and had never felt the touch of a woman. So of course, he was nervous to show himself to one, especially so one-sidedly. In fact, this humiliating domination was probably his worst nightmare. But it didn't matter anymore. He was so incredibly horny for princess Ramira and so terrified of her, that there was nothing he could do to stop what was happening to him anymore.

Ramira took one last look up and down her conquered slave and smirked. "Now cum for me with that big adorable cock slave boy!" She commanded as she slammed her foot down on his throbbing pole.

"Yes, Princess Ramira! I'm cumming princess! Aaaaahhhh!"

Princess Ramira watched as multiple shots of white cum shot from the penis she had firmly held between her toes. Making a mess of her feet.

"Good slave boy." She said as she gestured for him to go, seeming to have finally come to her senses as the naked Darius scurried out of her room.

Princess Ramira stood quietly for a moment, staring intently at her right hand, still red from delivering the spanking of a lifetime to Darius' backside and cracked a sinister yet joyful smile.

12