Slave to a Dark Elf Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
The princess deepens her ownership of her slave.
5.9k words
4.74
9.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the feedback on chapter one. The jitters of a newly formed master-slave relationship are finally out of the way, so things get even spicier this time. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 2

When Darius awoke the next morning, he could still not believe what had happened to him the previous night. He was completely dominated by that princess and there was nothing he could do about it. He was so embarrassed that he could've curled up in a ball and died where he slept. It also didn't help that his cock never softened for even a moment for what seemed like the entire night. Ramira was all he could think of. When he thought back on how she had made him lick her toes last night, he cringed with shame. At least until he also recalled the look of her smooth legs and wet red panties that teased his eyes under her skirt. It was truly an amazing sight, but she was still so cruel. She had made him reveal all of himself to her, and all he was able to see in return was the fabric between her legs. Darius wanted to see more of her amazing body, but he knew she likely would never let him.

He had made the most shameful display of his entire life, and she was there to witness all of it. She had violated him in every sense of the word. Even though she was the sexiest goddess he had ever laid eyes upon, when he recalled how she humiliated him Darius could feel himself seething with rage. She had not given him any new clothes to wear either, so he wore the clothes from his first day and prepared for the inevitable knock at the door.

*Knock* *Knock*

Princess Ramira did not waste any time opening the door. Knocking was just a habit her mother had instilled within her. She had no intention of giving her slave any privacy.

As she walked in, she stared at Darius for a moment. He was way too embarrassed to look her in the eye after what happened last night, so he simply stood there, staring to the side.

"Why are you wearing those dirty clothes? Change into these at once!" she commanded, throwing a new pair of clothes his way. Darius was relieved when she stepped out of the room while he changed. After what happened last night, he half expected her to stay and watch. The clothes she had given him were shorts and a very open V-neck shirt that revealed quite a bit of his chest. He couldn't believe she had given him clothes that were so revealing but at least he was wearing something.

Darius finally stepped outside in his new garments to the delight of Ramira who was waiting outside. "Those suite you quiet well." She said, rubbing her fingers through the fabric of his shirt.

Ramira's eyes glanced up at Darius, "From now on, when the sun rises you will come and wake me, and I've requested a shipment of clothing for you that should arrive today. You will have a full wardrobe so I will not need to dress you either. In the morning you will wake me, cook for me, and you will feed it to me, understood?"

"Yes, princess." He said without hesitation. There was no point in trying to save face anymore.

"Good. I'm glad to see you've learned some respect. Follow me, we will practice cooking and then you will serve it to me."

The coming practice went smoother than yesterday. Darius made sure he was extra careful and did not spill a thing. He made an effort to be the perfect slave today since the last thing he wanted was to receive another punishment. Ramira showed him countless dishes for all stages of the day. It was honestly a difficult process, but he managed to stay alert throughout. After cooking, Ramira had Darius carry the food to her room. Only after he feeds her, would he then be allowed to eat himself. When he entered her room again, Darius felt his heart drop as the memories flooded his mind.

"Don't be nervous." Said Ramira, noticing his anxiety. "You won't be punished today, hopefully." She said without a hint of emotion, yet he could tell that she was teasing him in her own way.

Ramira kicked off her slippers and sat down on her extravagant bed. Her sexy ass plopping down firmly as she leaned back onto the headboard. She was wearing a purple shirt with a floral design and a matching skirt that stopped right above her knees. She teased him with her smooth, shapely legs that seemed to hypnotize Darius into fantasizing about what was underneath that skirt, but he knew he needed to get his mind off of that, right away.

"Alright, you may begin. Feed me slave." She said, closing her eyes and beginning to relax.

The food they had prepared was a savory dish of beef and vegetables that were all chopped into bite sized pieces and served alongside an array of small fruits and berries. It was truly an easy meal for this task and Darius was confident that he could do it without any mistakes, but as his princess opened her mouth to receive her meal, he couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face. Though, he quickly tried to think of something else and regained his composure. The last thing he needed was to get an erection right now.

She relaxed at first as he fed her, closing her eyes in comfort. But after a while she felt a sudden urge to watch her slave as he worked. Noticing her sudden glare, Darius continued to try his best not to look in her eyes as he performed his duty. There was no smirk or smile accompanying her staring at all either, at least. She simply exhibited her normal emotionless expression. Darius saw no signs of the smiling and mocking girl from last night that punished him so wickedly. Darius could not comprehend how she could go back to acting so distant and calm after all that happened yesterday. Though he obviously wasn't going to complain about it. Especially since, deep down, he truly feared the girl she was last night, and he knew that he would not have the will or strength to resist that version of her at all.

The more Ramira watched her slave serve her, the more she enjoyed it. Even though her face did not show it, the thought of such a cute boy serving her so diligently was a very pleasant experience. The reason Ramira was not very expressive was simply because she did not have anything to express most of the time. She typically performed her duties to the best of her abilities, carrying on with life without much feeling at all. What she had experienced last night was different, however. Ramira knows how to express emotion and is certainly willing to do so during the rare times where she actually had something to express, but last night was an entirely different story. The sexual thrill was a feeling that she had yet to tap into throughout her short life. What did she love about it, she wondered. Was it simply the fact that she was doing it with a man, or was it her conquest of him that she loved so much? Either way she had uncharacteristically lost herself in it all. And even now, as she quietly enjoyed her slave's obedience, she began to feel a tiny drop of that excitement from before creeping up on her.

"I want something to watch while I eat, take off that shirt of yours." she commanded. "But do it slowly, make it an alluring little show."

Darius was caught off guard by the sudden request. He did not expect her to be so upfront and blunt about it, especially when she continued to stare at him with those cold unfeeling eyes as she gave the order. Though Ramira rarely felt the urge, she had no problem acting impulsively, especially when it was directed at a mere slave boy. Sure, she could feel pity for him on occasion, but it was not like he should or could resist a command from his owner anyway.

Nervously, Darius finally locked eyes with Ramira, but of course he saw no hint of a joke in her face. She was dead serious, and he knew that he had better listen. Averting his eyes again, he began to slowly strip off the shirt she had only just given him that day. Princess Ramira eyed his every move so carefully that the red-faced Darius shut his eyes. When he finally finished and threw the shirt to the ground, he quickly reached for the plate of food yet again as if to change the subject, but it did not work.

Ramira eyes him up and down. "Much better, but still not enough to look at. Remove those trousers as well." She ordered.

Darius hesitated for a moment, but eventually did what he was told, slowly lowering his pants, and stepping out of them as well.

Darius was red up to his ears at this point as princess Ramira continued to eye his body up and down, only stopping to gaze at the tent in his underwear. In his head Darius had hoped that this would be enough, but when he caught sight of her eyes as she eyed his crotch, he knew that it was only a matter of time before she violated him yet again. That thought along with being shirtless, caused Darius to shiver as he wrapped his arms around his body instinctively in a desperate attempt to shield himself from the cold as well as her relentless glare. Though even despite all that, Darius could feel his penis swelling more and more by the second. Darius' internal confusion was written all over his face and body language, and Ramira loved it. Having brought him to such a point without so much as touching him began to arouse her. Though she did not realize till last night, she loved making him squirm and embarrassed, and she loved demonstrating the power she had over him. It was enough to finally bring a slight smile to her face.

"I knew that naughty penis would be hard under there. Such a cute and disgraceful penis it is indeed. But that is fine, I have enough feast for the eyes to continue my meal. You may begin again."

Darius felt incredibly vulnerable with only his thin underwear covering his modesty, but he still did what he was told, feeding his princess as her eyes stared upon his half naked body. As he performed his duty, princess Ramira continued to eye his crotch more and more. The embarrassment was hard to bear for Darius, but it only made his penis harder and larger. It wasn't long before, to his horror, it had even begun to twitch right before the eyes of his princess.

"That's enough for now, I'm full." She said, grabbing the food from his hand and shoving it into his mouth instead.

Darius was startled for a moment and jumped backwards.

"Go on, eat it." she said. Darius was indeed hungry and was happy to oblige, chewing into the small piece of potato.

Ramira sat up and leaned on the edge of the bed before gesturing for him to come closer. He obliged, stepping towards her, but as she looked up at him towering over her from that position, she knew that that just would not do.

Suddenly Darius felt a weight on his back and legs as Ramira pointed her hand downwards, causing Darius to fall to his knees.

"Much better." She said before grabbing a bite-sized piece of meat and shoving it in his mouth as well.

Then she took another one, but this time she placed it between her toes. Before Darius could even hope to protest she had already shoved her toe and the food in his mouth. Darius was so hungry he still ate it greedily as she repeated the process. Using her foot to forcefully shove more and more food down his throat. When Darius was starting to get out of breath, princess Ramira finally stopped.

"Since you did such an excellent job feeding me, I figured that I'd return the favor." She said before wiggling her toes that were now covered in sauce from the food in his face. "Now be a good slave boy and lick your meal off my feet."

Darius looked up for a moment and took one look at the slight smile on princess Ramira's face and he knew that the other Ramira was nearly here, and he would not dare defy that version of her. He quickly went to work on her toes, licking around and in between them, making sure not a single hint of his meal remained.

"Good boy, now you may rise." She said as she raised her hand, lifting him up with her sorcery.

"Now that we've both eaten, I'm interested in eating something else now." She said, grabbing the front of the waistband of his flimsy shorts and pulling him closer to her.

Without so much as a warning, she attempted to yank them down, but Darius held onto them. He was already embarrassed enough with all that had happened, he just couldn't do anymore. His face was still red in the face from her staring so hard at him and his twitching penis before. He knew that she had seen more than all of him last night, but for her to look at it so directly and from this distance... It wasn't that he didn't want to do sexual acts with Ramira either, but with these being his first ever sexual experiences, coupled with the one-sidedness of it all, it was just too embarrassing for him right now.

"Wait, Princess! Can I please keep these on?" He yelled, desperately clutching onto the last of his modesty.

"No, like I said, you belong to me. This penis belongs to me. If I would like to see it, I can at any time." She stated firmly.

"W-what are you gonna do?" he asked, in a desperate attempt to feel some control.

"Foolish slave boy, like I said before. I'm going to eat it." She explained as she began to tug down at his shorts yet again.

Her words had echoed through Darius' ears and caused his penis to immediately twitch and bounce in his shorts. He felt himself loosening his grip as he allowed her to yank them down. Exposing himself to her for the second time, but this time she was right in front of it. He realized that he could never hide anything from her. Even his most precious place would be revealed to her easily the instant she willed it. Princess Ramira stared curiously at his fully erect cock that bounced up and down right before her eyes.

"It is quite big... And it's cute how it twitches." She said as Darius felt the urge to cover his face in embarrassment.

She placed her finger on the hole of his leaking cockhead and played with his sticky pre-cum between her fingers. "So, this fluid means you are close to cumming, correct?" she asked as she curiously licked it off her fingers.

Darius didn't say a word, he was too sheepish to respond, but she would have none of it.

"Answer me." She commanded.

"Yes, princess." He yelped.

"So, you want to ejaculate?" She asked.

"Yes, princess. I want to."

"Has anyone ever touched this twitching mess you call a penis besides me?" she asked.

"No, princess! You're the only one who's seen or touched it when it was like this."

"Good, I am also inexperienced, so we can both learn together." She said before suddenly licking the tip of his dripping penis causing Darius to squirm on his feet.

"Aaahhh!" he whimpered.

"I'm going to learn everything there is to know about this penis, thoroughly, and to keep you from getting tired I'll place a little time spell on you. Every time you climax, I'll reset this disgraceful pole to before you finished. That way we can go on longer until I'm satisfied."

Darius barely had enough time to process what she said when she licked the entire underside of his penis without hesitation. The pleasure was so intense that he nearly exploded right there, but barely held it in.

"Wait, Princess! It'll shoot out, stop!" he begged. He didn't know what she'd do to him if he came all over her.

Ramira ignored his cries however, licking the tip of his cock yet again. And that was enough to send him over the edge. His penis twitched and expanded to full mass before spraying the first shot of cum at his princess. She continued to lick his throbbing pole while he shot his sperm all over her face. She didn't seem to mind at all however, as shot after shot blasted into the air and landed on her. In fact, she seemed curious about the whole thing and even rubbed her finger through some of it that had landed on her cheek to get a taste.

"The taste is strange." She said, glaring up at his panting face.

Having just came Darius expected to feel relief, but he had forgotten something. Before it could wash over him Ramira's spell took over and returned him to his edged state once again. Darius couldn't believe it, he had just came and yet he was as horny and frustrated as ever.

Ramira didn't miss a beat either, grabbing his penis and shoving it right into her mouth. She sucked on it hard and with vigor, savoring it. She wanted to know exactly how it tasted. Darius moaned in her mouth as she grabbed his full balls from below and rolled them in her hand. She took his hard cock in and out of her wet mouth over and over again, without a single break. Darius could feel his dick about to burst again as it twitched between her lips till she released him. She held it to her side this time and with one hand, she watched as it pulsated and bounced around, squirting Darius' sperm everywhere.

Mere seconds after shooting his last drop, she was on him again. Darius had never felt anything like this. Even after ejaculating such a large amount, he was immediately horny again as if he had not cum at all. And Ramira took full advantage.

Before he even knew it, he was in her mouth again. This time she pumped it with her hand, as her lips and tongue toyed with the tip. Darius twitched and moaned within her forceful grip, but she would not let go of his throbbing cock for anything. Suddenly, she smacked and aggressively sucked her lips together onto the base of his cockhead, sending shivers down Darius' spine and quite literally sucking the cum right out of him. Darius could feel his knees begin to buckle as he shot out his third load of cum in a row. The princess stopped for a moment and spit his load from her mouth, but that was the only break he was given as she went right back to work.

"Princess, stop! I'm starting to feel weird! I can't keep going like this!" Darius begged, as he began to lose his footing, but that meant nothing to Ramira.

The conquest had yet again started to get to her head, and she was getting really horny again. Maybe even hornier than last time. She was utterly fascinated with his cock. She loved how long and hard it was, as well as how it seemed to twitch against his will whenever she was rough with it. After the last climax, Darius was beginning to fall over, but Ramira was nowhere near ready to quit yet. Though she could've controlled his body with her magic to keep him from falling over, that was no fun for her. Watching him struggle to stay on his feet was proof of how he could do nothing to resist her. It proved how defenseless he really was against her onslaught. Just by playing with and tasting his twitching penis, she had reduced Darius to a wobbly mess, and she loved it. She refused to allow him to lose his balance however, as she wrapped her hands around him, grabbing his ass from behind then pulling his cock into her mouth.

"Aaaahhh" Darius shrieked as he practically fell into her throat.

Her tight mouth wrapped around his big dick, but she hadn't truly swallowed it. It was not deep enough yet. At least not for Ramira. She had heard of women being able to take man's entire length down their throat. And yet here she was, only managing to shove a mere 5 of Darius' 7 inches down hers. Ramira was a princess who excelled in all things. A prodigy! Surely, she could conquer the submissive penis of a measly slave boy. But as she continued to stretch her throat to make room for his throbbing pole, she felt herself begin to gag. She could no longer hold it as she reluctantly spit his big dick out of her mouth.

When Ramira forced his dick from her throat, she had forgotten that she was the only one keeping Darius from falling over. With the abrupt stop, he slipped, and his penis slapped right onto her face. Realizing what he had done, Darius squirmed to try and move, but with her hands still firmly wrapped around his backside, Ramira stopped him and held him there. She didn't mind this as she stared at it for a moment. She was surprised at how strong and masculine it smelled when pressed up so close to her. But her fascination quickly turned into annoyance when she realized just how big it really was. Though her little slave was already out of breath and was putting up no resistance against Ramira's onslaught, his penis remained strong and hard.

12