Slave to a Dark Elf Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And cocky.

Ramira was frustrated, having been unable to fully devour this arrogant penis, and in her frustration, she had no one to take it out on other than her slave. She could feel his penis swell against her face. He was clearly about to climax again, so she pushed him off her and grabbed the twitching shaft. She mumbled a few words and paused her spell, stopping him right at the edge. The only place her slave would be cumming was down her throat, she thought. If she was unable to get it down there, then he'd just have to stay like that. It was his fault after all for having such a big penis.

Having almost reached the summit, Darius was in disbelief. "I want to cum, why can't I cum!?" He cried, thrusting his hips into the air.

Ramira laughed as she grabbed his penis yet again. "You will cum down here." She said, pointing at her throat, "or you won't be cumming at all." She explained as she grabbed him from his ass and devoured his penis once again.

Darius collapsed and fell down into her throat. Ramira was determined this time and slid off the bed, so she'd be in a better position. It did not take long for her to quickly force 5 of his 7 inches down her throat. Darius moaned as his upper body leaned down onto the bed behind her, his hands barely holding him up on the mattress. He was unable to stand anymore. Ramira hadn't even noticed; she was too focused on opening up her throat for him. Slowly she rammed it in a little deeper. Millimeter by millimeter she pushed. Finally, she had reached 6 inches as tears streamed down her face. But right as she did so, she felt her breath begin to give out, she gagged on his cock before reluctantly spitting it out.

Ramira took a second to catch her breath before pushing Darius off her, sending him stumbling backwards, but she did not let him stumble far. She quickly grabbed him by the cock and stopping his fall. She scowled and looked up at him, holding his throbbing pole.

"You are very arrogant slave boy!" She hissed.

Darius looked at her in passive bewilderment. Here he was, naked and whimpering while she thoroughly violated and toyed with him, and yet she had called him arrogant? It made so little sense to him that he whispered a response.

"W-what?"

But that was a mistake. Princess Ramira took that as if he were mocking her and without any mercy, she smacked him right across his cock.

"AAAAhhhhh! Why!?" He cried.

Darius was scared. He thought Ramira was trying to make up any excuse to torture him. The fear of being beaten like last time terrified Darius. He had done everything she'd asked, no matter how humiliating it was. She had completely used him today, and yet even after all that he was still going to be punished. He couldn't believe it. Feeling fear and betrayal, he could feel his eyes begin to water.

"N-no..." he mumbled, while meekly trying to defend his penis from another strike.

Princess Ramira took one real look at her slave after being immersed with his penis for so long and realized how foolish she was. This pitiful slave boy was far from arrogant. She smiled then smacked his hands away from shielding his throbbing penis and grabbed it. Darius could feel the pain subside as her hands caressed it. She was healing him.

Princess Ramira looked up at Darius, "Until I've eaten the whole thing, I won't be letting go!" She yelled, smiling aggressively through her teeth.

She opened her mouth wide before taking it down her throat yet again. Darius immediately began to twitch like crazy. Princess Ramira had paused her magic when he was mere seconds from exploding, and through all this time she still had not allowed him to cum. The feeling down her throat was unbearable. Princess Ramira worked fast, shoving 5 and then 6 inches into her tight throat, but the last inch was just too difficult. She felt as though his cock would be in her stomach if she shoved it any further, but she couldn't stop here. She had to conquer her slave's cock once and for all. She could not truly be his owner until she'd done so.

"AAAAAAHHHH let me cum Princess, PLEASE! This is unbearable!" Cried Darius as he lost his footing again and leaned his hands against the bed.

Princess Ramira had grabbed him by the ass and was shoving him deeper and deeper without any concern for his cries. He would not be cumming till she had eaten all of him. Darius was losing his mind. He felt strange and weird. Toeing the line between pleasure and torture. It was a feeling that he could not comprehend. Luckily for him, however, Ramira was almost there. She pushed harder against his backside; her mouth as open as she could get it when finally, her lips felt the hair on his lower waist. Just a little bit more and she'd have made it to his waist. Just a little bit more and she'd have conquered her slave's cock. Princess Ramira willed herself to take in the last half an inch of his cock down her throat. Her eyes tearing up and her throat gagging the entire time, while Darius moaned and whimpered above her. Then with one final push, she made it. Her bottom lips brushed into the front of his balls while her upper lips kissed his lower waist. She remained there for a moment in triumph. Her throat wrapped around his entire length. She had officially conquered her slave boy's cock. Darius screamed, his eyes rolling out the back of his head as he was finally able to release his semen down the throat of his princess and directly into her stomach. Princess Ramira could taste every bit of him. She continued to hold his twitching cock down her throat as it exploded.

When she finally released him, the dazed Darius made a desperate attempt at escape, attempting to climb up on the bed, over Ramira's head. He needed a break, even if it was just for a moment. He was losing himself, having nearly passed out from his last ejaculation. But drunk on her victory, Ramira had completely lost it now. Right before he could climb up, she grabbed his dangling penis and pulled it back towards her while her other hand dove under her skirt into her panties. She was so wet she had no choice but to take them off. There was no point in wearing them at this point. She leaned her head back, opened her mouth and milked Darius' big dick to yet another eruption, causing him to cry out again. She stuck out her tongue, catching his semen on it as if it were a game.

"Aaaahhhh" he screamed.

Seeing him try to escape put a smile on the Princess's face. She wanted to keep devouring him.

She hopped up and threw him on the bed on his back and grabbed his cock, milking it to yet another eruption. Ramira no longer cared about anything else anymore, she just wanted to know how many times she could get this big cock to explode with just her mouth and hands. Darius on the other hand was so out of it now that he even foolishly tried to kick her off of him. His princess responded by grabbing his disobedient legs and pinning them to his head. Laughing the entire time.

"You're so cute slave Darius!" she yelled. "I just want to keep devouring this big and cute penis for the rest of the night!"

Darius was barely conscious after cumming so much, but now with his legs pinned to his head in the most embarrassing pose possible, he knew he did not have a say.

"Yesh princess..." he whimpered.

The defenseless slave boy could do nothing but crack a dazed smile and stare off into space as his mistress continued to milk him.

An unknown amount of minutes later...

*Suck* *Suck* *Suck*

"What a fountain penis this is! This naughty thing just won't stop! There's cum everywhere!" shouted Ramira between laughing, licking, and sucking his cock.

Her face was completely covered in cum, covering the spit and tears from before. Darius' face on the other hand was covered in tears, his nose leaking with snot, but he was still smiling blankly. She had completely broken him. He only really knew how to cum anymore.

"It's cumming again princess!" he cried out as another round shot right high into the sky before falling right onto Ramira's waiting tongue.

The last ejaculation seemed to be enough for Ramira as she hopped up onto the bed and jumped on top of Darius. As much as she enjoyed milking him, she just couldn't take it anymore. She needed to use his mouth now.

She ripped off her shirt, exposing her perfectly round c-cup breasts, covered by a sexy violet lingerie bra before climbing on his face. She was still wearing her skirt, though she had long since removed her panties so placing her aching, and conveniently shaved wetness on his tongue did not take much maneuvering at all. Darius happily licked up his Princess's cunt as if it were instinct, but she was not going to let him dictate the pace. She grabbed his hair and pulled him into her. Bouncing her round sexy ass on his face. Darius could barely breath as she came. Flooding his mouth with her juices. His mouth was so deep in her pussy that he could do nothing but swallow the stream of juices as they poured in.

She didn't slow down either, she continued to ride him even after squirting all in his mouth. She moved off of his wet face for a bit to let him breath then looked into his eyes.

"How does your princess taste, slave boy?" She asked him.

Still out of it from everything she had done to him up to this point, Darius simply responded, "Yes, princess it was delicious."

Princess Ramira smiled, "Foolish boy, you're barely able to talk, but good! Do you want to taste it again?"

"Y-yes..." He whimpered.

"That's not how you ask for something." She cooed.

"Please put your lips back in my mouth Princess! I need it! Conquer my mouth like you did my penis!" He begged to his mistress, his tongue hanging from his mouth, inviting her to sit upon it.

"That's more like it, slave boy." She said as she gave him exactly what he wanted, plopping her leaking cunt right on his waiting tongue.

She did not hold a single thing back either, immediately grabbing his hair and shoving him right into her wetness. She rode and rode his submissive tongue to yet another orgasm, giving him no time to breath in the process. Darius squirmed under her, fruitlessly kicking his legs in an effort to get her off of him for just a moment so he could catch a single breath, but there was no way she was stopping while right in the middle of her climax, so she stayed right on top of him, slamming her bouncy hips right on his face. When she was finally done, she let him breath for a bit, before jumping on top of him again. Darius could taste every bit of his princess' divine cunt as he struggled to keep up with her forcefulness. He was already completely out of it and the lack of oxygen was not making it any better. Though Ramira was still far from done.

"Lick it slave boy!"

"Ahahahahaha!"

"Taste your princess!"

"Pleasure your princess!"

Ramira screamed, still laughing and bouncing on his face.

She began jumping higher and higher. Harder and harder. Slamming her wet pussy into his mouth. For what seemed like an eternity, all five of his senses were completely dominated by Ramira. She was all he could think of in every sense of the word. For the rest of the night, she would own his entire reality. Eventually, Darius lost track of everything as his mind drifted off to sleep.

When he awoke, he noticed a sweet smell in his nose, but when he opened his eyes, he could see nothing but darkness. As he moved, he realized that he was in a place he'd never expected he'd be. Between the legs of his princess. He reflexively tried to back off, but even in her sleep she managed to grab his head with her beautiful thighs and shove him right back into her wet lips. He couldn't believe that she her cunt had owned his mouth for an entire night, and even now he couldn't escape them. Throughout all he had endured, deep down Darius still believed that he was a person worthy of freedom and respect. But it was then, wrapped between the legs of his owner that Darius' mind began to swirl with other thoughts. Thoughts that he couldn't believe he'd have.

Like maybe...

That he was just a toy...

Her plaything...

Her property...

"No!" He thought.

He didn't like those words circling through his head and convinced himself that it wasn't true. Though even as his mind struggled with his situation, his body continued to do what came naturally as he got to work in pleasuring his princess. At the end of the day, he was still between the sexiest thighs in the world. And that was something no part of him could deny.

12