Slave to a White Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This cycle continued over the next few weeks. Each time I was angry at first, horny later and finally frustrated at my own weakness.

A cycle I was determined to break every time and yet every time I found myself in my own surreal experience of a racist version of the movie Groundhog Day.

WEEK 2:

"I missed you watching on Sunday, your nigger boss could use some help," she whispered.

I just ignored her.

Later that night when another of my employees was kissing my ass (sucking up to me, not literally doing anything anal), she whispered, "Soon you'll be kissing my ass."

I stressed the word 'never' as I replied, "I promise you I'll never kiss your ass."

She shrugged, "Never say never, nigger."

"Never, never, never," I repeated.

She laughed, "Denial looks cute on you," and then she walked away.

Oddly, I couldn't help but check out her ass... noticing how tight her ass was... unlike my big ass booty (which I was proud of).

Week 3:

"It's only a matter of time before you're on your knees serving me too, nigger," she promised.

I scoffed.

"Janette scoffed too," she responded, before adding, "and now she's my complete bimbo nigger slave."

"Just get to work," I ordered, my cunt sopping wet.

"You will have a new job soon, you naive nigger," she said, again leaving me with conflicting emotions.

Week 4:

She seemed to be able to know exactly how to slyly break me down.

Whispers of things she expected from me. Calling me a nigger. I had given her all the power by doing nothing that first time and she knew it... and she used it.... she also seemed to know it turned me on as she taunted me with the racial epithet every chance she got.

"Coming in for some white cunt on Sunday?" she asked.

"Leave me out of this game," I said.

"I know you go home and fuck yourself thinking of me," Shelly said... correctly.

I could feel my face getting flushed, thankful I was so dark. I scoffed and sarcastically retorted, "Yes, all I do is go home and think of you."

"Good nigger. Acceptance is the first step," she quipped, sounding like a Chinese fortune cookie before again sauntering away... her tight ass swaying like a hypnotist's watch. She turned around and saw me staring at her ass which made me quickly look away... feeling like a pervert ashamed of being caught.

I shook my head as I tried to focus on work.

She pushed my buttons even more often that day, as I couldn't find her when she was supposed to be hostessing... but Amy was covering for her instead. I walked into the break room and discovered her on her cell phone while Jerome was again massaging her feet.

I sighed and asked, perturbed, "Are you serious?"

"What?" Shelly asked, "My feet are sore from working all day and Jerome was generous enough to help out. He at least knows how to take care of your employees."

The image of Janette on her knees sucking on her toes popped into my head. I tried to remain focused, even as I imagined it was me massaging her cute small feet... so much daintier than my large feet (my worst asset).

Jerome looked at me, expecting me to make him stop, but I said instead, "Fine; once he's done I expect you back at your station."

"Of course, boss," she smiled, knowing she had won once again.

I walked out, feeling out-manipulated again, yet unable to stand up to her... finally beginning to understand why my ancestors could never break free of their own slavery chains... I realized then and there that I was becoming a mental slave to her and if I didn't fight back soon I would become her slave in every imaginable fashion.

Thankfully, my shift was over before hers and I headed home, having no idea how long she had enjoyed her massage or whether she had ever gone back to her duty station.

On Sunday Shelly wasn't working, but came in with friends to eat. She walked over to me and said conspiratorially, as if we were friends, "Tonight I'm going to have Janette lick my cunt and asshole until I come all over her nigger face. Wanna watch?"

"I'm not playing this game with you, Shelly," I said dismissively.

"Look over at my table. There are two more ripe cunts for you to munch on, and one big nine inch white cock to ream that roomy nigger asshole of yours," she said, before again sauntering away, as again I watched her tight ass, showcased perfectly in a tight pair of jeans.

Again she turned around and saw me staring.

Again I quickly turned away.

Again my cunt leaked into my panties.

Week 5:

Shelly didn't work on Friday night and I was surprised by how disappointed I felt.

She was back on Saturday though, and came into the freezer where I was organizing vegetables. I had a cucumber in my hand when she said, "Do you like being fucked by that vegetable like your nigger boss does?"

"Excuse me?" I asked blankly, not catching on to her meaning but still startled by her insolence.

"The cucumber, dummy! I know all you niggers are veggie fuckers," she said.

"That is fucking enough," I said, annoyed by her rude accusations against my entire race... knowing I had to stand up to her, and right now!

"That is what your nigger boss said when I shoved a cucumber up her ass while I fisted her fat cunt," Shelly said bluntly.

"Out," I ordered.

"Stop pretending you're not just like your nigger boss," she said, moving to leave. "You know you want to be worshipping my feet, munching my cunt and getting fisted by your beautiful white superior."

"Now!" I demanded.

"You want me to do you now?" she asked innocently.

"Get out now!" I demanded.

"It's inevitable, nigger," she said, before sauntering out, not remotely intimidated.

On Sunday she asked, as I was in the office doing some paperwork, "Hungry?"

"What?" I asked.

She moved around my desk and shoved a baby carrot in my open mouth and said, "That's been marinating in my white cunt all day just for you, nigger."

I could taste the wetness on the carrot... a taste that was sweet... a taste that was her.

I went to spit it out and she ordered, "Don't you fucking dare, nigger. Never reject a gift from me. Now chew it and swallow it like a good nigger slave."

And although I was humiliated... I obeyed... her tone somehow making me obedient... the term 'slave' one more kick in the gut that nevertheless turned me on.

"Good nigger," she nodded approvingly as I chewed the carrot. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" she added, as if she were talking to a child.

I didn't respond, because although I had just obeyed her, I had yet to admit to anything. I knew I was clutching at straws.

She added, "If you want more, just ask," before she turned and swaggered out, hips swaying invitingly.

As I stared at her, her pussy taste lingering in my mouth, my first thought was 'yes I want more', but I shook that away as I realized just how out of hand this was becoming.

Later that night, I had my white boy toy come over to fuck me, but all I could think about was Shelly and her dominant persona. I came, but he had nothing emotionally to do with it. It was all her.

Week 6:

I didn't see her until Sunday when she walked in and placed a zip lock bag with a white vibrator in it on top of my desk.

I looked at her perplexed and asked, as I noticed red lipstick on the base of it where the vibe turned on and off, "And what am I supposed to do with this?"

"Well, I just rode our nigger boss's face with it," she said so matter-of-factly she could have been discussing the weather, "and I figured you may want to taste my cunt cum."

"What?" I asked, even though I'd heard her.

"I allowed the fat nigger to hold the vibe in between her big lips as I rode the vibe and her face to orgasm," she explained. "The toy is still dripping with my juices, as was Janey's face."

"And when did you do this?" I asked, I knowing Janette didn't work until later tonight for inventory... and hoping this was just a lie from the pretty princess... even as I noticed her calling Janette Janey.

"At my house about thirty minutes ago," she answered. "That nigger will do anything for some white cunt."

"Shelly, don't use the 'C' word," I scolded, which was ludicrous since I wasn't trying to stop her from saying the 'N' word, which was far worse.

She laughed, "Look, I know you'd love to lap on my white cunt, but niggers have to earn that privilege. But I knew you would want to clean this off for me like a good nigger slut."

She then walked out, closing my office door, leaving me furious and horny, as usual... with the latter always winning.

Again, I was stunned by her pretentious racist attitude.

I was angry at the way she treated me.

I felt bad for the humiliation she heaped all over Janette.

Yet, intrigued, my pussy leading my decision making, I opened the sealed bag and took a sniff.

The scent was intoxicating... definitely pussy.

Suddenly my door opened and Shelly spoke, "I want it cleaned by the... oh good, I see you're already into it."

I dropped the bag on my desk as I stammered, "I-I-I was just...."

"Just what?" she asked, wearing the biggest, smuggest grin I had ever seen.

Yet, I had nothing. There was no logical reason to have the bag open.

"I'd let you have some directly from the source but I have to get to work," she said, amused. "I expect it all cleaned up by those nigger lips when I come back to get it."

She then again walked out and closed the door.

What a presumptuous little bitch!

I went to throw it away.

To regain some resemblance of control or power.

As she was just proving my theory that whites still idiotically thought they were superior to blacks. And teens like her were just privileged, spoiled brats who didn't understand how the real world worked.

Yet, as I looked at the vibe, the scent still lingering in my nostrils... I was drawn to obey... to lick her juices off the vibe, savouring the taste.

So before I even consciously realized I was doing it, I had the vibe in my hand and I was again smelling it... which made my mouth water and before I knew it I was sucking it....

And God did it taste delicious... like a delicacy you were given as a sample before a meal... just enough to make you decide to order that item for the main course.

The carrot... the vibe... they had me completely wondering what her actual pussy would taste like.

Yet, as I put the vibe back in the bag, having sucked off all the sweet cream, I ignored the burning in my loins, tossed the bag in my drawer, and returned to work... the busy family hour about to start.

After the rush, during which Shelly had actually worked, I returned to the office realizing I needed either to return or hide the vibe, as Janette would be at work in an hour.

I was putting it in my purse, when Shelly again walked into my office unannounced and said, "Did I give you permission to take it home?"

"What? No!" I protested and defended myself, "I was just hiding it from Janette."

"No point in that. And wait until you see what I instructed her to wear today," Shelly revealed, a wicked smile on her face.

"I don't care," I said, handing her the bag.

She took it and said, "I have her wearing a beige miniskirt that barely covers that big nigger booty, white pantyhose and five inch heels."

I couldn't fathom that, as white pantyhose were definitely not something black women, perhaps other than nurses, wore... both because of its historical symbolic significance and the colour wasn't one that we could pull off that well.

"Do you want some more of my cunt juice?" she asked.

"What?" I asked back, even though I'd heard her.

"Well, it's obvious you cleaned up all my cum from earlier," she said, as she took the vibe out, lifted up her skirt to reveal she was wearing thigh highs... which made my pussy gush... and after tugging her panties down a bit she slid the vibe inside her and pumped it quickly a few times.

I stared at her trimmed snatch, mine incredibly hairy, never one to believe I should do such a thing to please a man, and at the toy pumping in and out, like a mechanical cock... completely captivated.

So I truthfully didn't have time to react when she pulled it out, stepped over to me and shoved it in my mouth. "There ya go, nigger, doesn't that taste so good?"

I, like every other time, should have pushed her away... yet I remained stoic as I enjoyed the taste of her fresh pussy, and my own pussy flooded my panties.

Then she plucked it out and smiled, "Good nigger," as she placed it back in the bag and strutted out.

I felt myself flush with shame.

I felt my pussy burn with desire.

Why did this bitchy girl have such an effect on me???!!

Although I desperately wanted to fuck myself to orgasm, I resisted the temptation as I was at work and there was no lock on my door.

Janette came to work in exactly the outfit Shelly had described.

I considered asking why, as she usually came in jeans for Sunday inventory, especially since a good part of the work was in the freezer, but decided I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

Sure, I wanted to ask why she obeyed the white bitch.

Sure, I wanted to know why she allowed herself to be treated so poorly.

Sure, I wanted to know how it all started.

Yet for each of those questions I didn't have answers of my own... so they seemed unfair to ask her.

As I was leaving, Shelly, who worked until closing on Sundays, asked, "Not sticking around for training?"

"No," I said succinctly, knowing I was going home to watch some porn, maybe read some Literotica and get myself off... unfortunately likely thinking about her.

"Well here's something for your masturbation session tonight," she said, putting something silky and wet in my hand.

"Why are you giving me these?" I asked, looking down and seeing her pink panties... even as my pussy betrayed me once again.

"You really are a silly nigger," she said, shaking her head as if I was some insipid child. "They're to wear over your head so you can both lick my cunt juice and smell my sweet cunt scent when you get yourself off."

I was once again speechless. Both shocked by her words and by my own hunger to do exactly as she'd just said.

When I didn't respond, she added, "I just finished rubbing one out only for you, nigger. So go home and enjoy my gift."

And like she always did, she immediately turned away and walked out, leaving me bewildered, speechless and horny.

I headed out and once home, did exactly as she'd instructed, looking up some interracial porn (where I learned that white woman dominating black woman porn was impossible to find... although there was tons of black women dominating white girl porn... which made me wonder why I was in the minority). I turned on a lesbian porn movie, got undressed, and put her panties to my nose while I slowly fucked myself with my vibrator.

Yet, I also wanted to taste her pussy juice, so again obeying her, I put the pink panties over my head, the wet crotch resting on my nose and over my lips.

The scent was much stronger than in the bag, much more intoxicating as I closed my eyes, listening to the video where the woman ordered, "Lick my asshole," and began licking the wet crotch while furiously fucking myself...to three orgasms as I lapped up every speck of cum I could.

As usual, as I lay there in the afterglow of euphoria, I cursed myself.

Why can't I control myself?

Why can't I stand up for myself?

All my life I've fought against racism and sexism, and yet here I was getting off while wearing a white bitch's panties over my head.

Fuck! This had to end.

Week 7:

I was in for another shock the following Sunday when Janette was working the front line (that wasn't weird... it happened sometimes when we were understaffed), no, she was wearing an employee's uniform that was way too tight on her large chest and way too short... barely covering her ass. If she were my employee I would be giving her shit, yet she was my boss, so instead I just asked, "What's going on?"

She looked embarrassed, but answered, "Shelly called in sick and the only outfit in the closet was hers."

I could have asked why she didn't just stay in her manager outfit, like we always did in these situations... but I knew the answer... Shelly had made her do it.

Janette had also asked me on Friday to stay and help with inventory Sunday evening after closing.

I was surprised by two things when I arrived in the back to start inventory after closing up.

One: Janette was still in Shelly's uniform.

Two: Shelly was in the office with a clipboard in her hand... in a nice blouse, jeans and heels.

Janette was acting as if it weren't at all strange for the employee who had called in sick a few hours ago to be at work, or that she was still wearing a uniform that was a few sizes too small; both baffled me, yet I didn't say anything.

Janette spoke to me in her usual tone, as she explained the rules of weekly inventory. "There is a counter and a recorder and the recorder is in charge."

I instantly thought it strange that there would be someone in charge of what looked like a two person team job. But again, I didn't say anything.

"And Shelly is the recorder," Janette added.

I couldn't resist and I asked, "Why Shelly?"

Janette immediately explained, "Shelly has been coming in to assist the past few weeks and I really appreciate her coming in tonight to assist when she isn't feeling well."

"Oh, okay," I said, even though it was obvious Shelly was feeling just fine.

I won't bore you with the details, but for the next two hours Shelly bossed us both around. When Shelly scolded us for incorrect counts, I gave Janette a look but she just whispered to me when Shelly wasn't in hearing range, "I know she is a bit much, but I'm trying to get her to buy into the collaborative approach as I try to encourage her to take ownership for her behaviour."

"She doesn't seem to be getting better, just bossier," I pointed out.

Janette defended her explaining, "You can't blame her. She's a product of her environment and we have an opportunity to try to change her."

I pondered the obvious. Janette was a sexual submissive to Shelly. Yet Janette spoke with such confidence that if I hadn't seen what I had a couple months ago... was it that long ago? ... I would have bought her explanation hook, line and sinker.

"I guess," I said, deciding that Janette was now in her own world of denial and I knew from experience... like a drug addict... Janette would have to accept her addiction on her own before I would have a chance of helping end her downward spiral.

Half an hour later, Janette said, "You can get going. I know you have school in the morning."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah," she nodded. "We're almost done."

"Okay," I agreed, feeling I should stay and protect her, but sensing she was past saving.

Janette went to the office and I went to grab my purse. I was startled when Shelly came up behind me and asked, "Leaving?"

"Yeah, I have school tomorrow," I answered, trying to remain civil and casual.

"Me too, but Janey needs a good ass fucking first," she smiled.

"Excuse me?" I questioned, even though I had heard her.

"She loves getting her fat ass pounded. I assume all slut niggers do," she shrugged.

"Shelly, your lack of education and poor upbringing is astonishing," I said, even though if truth be told I did like a good hard ass fucking.

"Trust me, my upbringing wasn't poor, it was actually quite rich, unlike yours," she retorted, spinning my meaning around to suit her purposes.

I hated her pretentious prima donna white-is-better-than-black attitude and snapped, "Look here, bitch. You're just a spoiled rich white girl who knows nothing about the real world."