Slave to Daughter-in-law

Story Info
Sunita gets dominated by her daughter-in-law Aditi.
2.8k words
3.95
28.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a story I wrote 4 years ago for a domme I had met online who wanted me to write erotica for her. Wrote it over a shared Google doc with her reprimanding me anytime she felt I was not upto the mark.

Aditi, a 30 year old daughter of a powerful family was spanking her mother-in-law Sunita, a 60 year old lady. Sunita couldn't hold back her tears and her mind took her to the start of her journey as a slave to her daughter-in-law, Aditi.

Aditi, a small bubbly girl from Ranchi had gone to Bangalore to pursue her MBA. She met a guy named Rohit Gupta and both of them instantly fell in love. Their love story was something the entire batch at their school envied. Aditi was very close to her mother, Sarita, who was a well known personality in the power corridors. Though small and bubbly, she had inherited a dominant nature (or rather an alpha nature), much like her mother. She had always seen her mother in a position of power and authority, with everyone around her meekly submitting to her demands. Right out of college, Aditi and Rohit got married.

Rohit and Aditi had both got jobs in multinational companies operating out of Delhi, which also happened to be the place Rohit was from. Both of them decided to live with Rohit's mother. However, little did Aditi know that staying with her mother in-law won't be so simple. There were expectations from the daughter-in-law which in a corporate role, she found hard to fulfill. The constant nagging was taking a toll on her and she decided to confide in her mother. Her mother decided that Sunita, Aditi's mother-in-law needs to be taught her place. By pulling some strings, Sarita ensured that Suntia's business was stressed. Her cash flow became weak and she had no money to pay off her debts. Apart from banks, she had taken money from a multitude of money-lenders and paying them off was going to be difficult. Using tactics and discrete communication methods, Sunita was told that she had to be a sex slave to her daughter- in-law, in case the business was to be revived. And here she was on her knees in front of her daughter in law.

Aditi was wearing a pink top and a tight jeans holding a black whip in her hand. Sunita was naked with sagging breasts and multiple stress marks over her body given her age. Both of them were in Aditi & Rohit's room, which was dimly lit by Aditi to give it a feel of a dungeon. She had hung at least 10 whips on the window railing and planned to use all of them on her mother-in-law during the day.

'Pig, stand up with your hands on your head.'

Sunita stood, finding it difficult due to her weak knees stood with her hands on her head, full of white and grey hair.

"Do you know it's all because of your constant nagging. Over the past few months, you troubled me so much that I decided to use you as a slave all thanks to a little help from my mother. Now you can never hope to be a free woman. Over time, you will even beg to serve me. That is what I plan to convert you into -- a SLAVE'

Sunita replied, "Please let me go. I assure this won't happen again."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Aditi: You forgot what you have been asked to do, bitch. Before addressing me, I want you to call me Madam. If you can't remember this one thing, how can I trust you will change your behavior?

Sunita: Madam, please forgive me

Aditi: Go to that corner and face the wall. I want you to stand with your nose touching the wall. Don't even dare to look back to what I am doing.

Sunita goes and adjusts herself facing the wall. She feels like a schoolgirl being reprimanded by her parents for a wrongdoing. Aditi purposely takes some time to build up the apprehension in Sunita's mind. In the meantime, Aditi clicks Sunita's pic with her ass exposed and sends it to her mother on WhatsApp.

Realizing this, Sunita pleads: Madam, please don't take my pics. I will be extremely humiliated.

Though, she was saying this, Sunita realizes that the inside of there pussy were wet. Post Rohit's father's death, she had never had any sexual contact with anyone. The only form of sexual contact was an occasional visit to a porn website. She was trying to figure out what had given in? Her mind was not enjoying her situation one bit.

Hearing Sunita plead, Aditi brings her whip hard on Sunita's back.

Aditi: Don't talk to me unless I am talking to you. You are my property, so I can do whatever I want to do with you. If I want, I can also send this pictures to Rohit. For now, I will keep them between the two of us. You will eat when I ask you to eat, you will present your ass when I want to whip, you will piss when I ask you to piss. I am your owner and will decide everything for you. I can insert whatever I want in your pussy and ass. And you have no idea what parts of the body your tongue will worship. Did you ever think that you will be serving your daughter in-law?

Sunita: No Madam. Please leave me alone. I assure I won't nag you anymore.

Aditi spots that Sunita's thighs are wet and goes and shoves her hand inside Sunita's pussy. Facing the wall, Sunita had no idea what was going to happen to her. Her knees gave in and she bent a little.

Aditi: Your pussy is wet. Seems like you have started enjoying the situation. I don't care if you become my slave willingly or unwillingly. I don't care what you want or desire. Remember this for sure, you will NOT cum without my permission henceforth. EVER.

Sunita realizing that her pussy had given in could only mutter: Ok Madam

Aditi: Now that I know you are enjoying it, the stakes will go up. Firstly, I plan to punish you for ever day of torture that I had to go through. It comes up to 545 days since I have been married to Rohit. Don't you think you deserve some pain for each of those days? FIVE-FORTY-FIVE! Yes, you will be punished 545 times by me. Your madam is a little good. I will punish you over a period of 1 month. For every day that you troubled me, you will get 5 strikes with whatever tool I choose. It could be my sandal, my hands or my whip. Remember that at the end of this punishment, you will not be able to sit on your ass. 545 * 5 = 2750 divided by 30 means 90 spanks every day. And you will count each of these 90.

Sunita, unable to understand what had got into Aditi but terrified of her at the same time, said: Ok Madam

Aditi: Go to the kitchen and get some rice grains. I don't plan to make today's 90 spanks easy for you.

Sunita goes towards clothes which were on the floor with an expectation to wear them when she faces a sting on her cheeks

SLAP!

Aditi: Did I allow you to wear clothes. Why did you go towards them. You will go naked. And hope that neighbours are not at their window for them to peep into our kitchen. Looking at your sagging breasts, I doubt any guy will get his dick hard anyway.

Sunita, unable to hold back her tears goes to the kitchen as quickly as she can to avoid anyone seeing her. She goes and fetches them not knowing what Aditi has in her evil mind.

Aditi: Spread these rice grains on the floor and kneel on them. I want you to be as uncomfortable as possible as I am assaulting your ass and breasts. Next 30 days will be the worst 30 days of your life. You would want that they end as early as possible. And remember that if you don't follow my orders to the T, punishment will extend beyind 30 days.

Sunita spreads the rice grains on the floor in the middle of the room and slowly kneels over them. She gets a surge of sting on her knees as the pointed rice grains push into her soft skin. Aditi was enjoying her domination over her mother-in-law devising a plan to further humiliate her. As soon as Sunita's knees hit the floor, Aditi makes herself comfortable on the bed and takes her feet towards Sunita's face. Sunita is disgusted looking at Aditi's feet so close to her face and makes a cringing expression. Aditi can't let the look of disgust pass without any action and decides to exert authority by kicking Sunita's face with her feet.

Aditi: Listen whore, next time any part of my body comes towards you - you will worship it without flinching. Your tongue's role is to pleasure me. Got it?

Sunita: Yes Madam.

Aditi: Now get to work. Lick my feet all over.

Sunita, against all will, gets her tongue out and starts licking Aditi's feet. The disgust activates her gag reflex and she gags multiple times.

Aditi: Between my fingers. Savor the taste of sweat on my feet. This will be your food for quite a few days. You are going to give me a pedicure next time. And lick my feet all over after the pedicure to ensure you have taken care of my feet properly.

Sunita's mind couldn't focus on worshipping Aditi's legs. She was still unable to understand Aditi and her mother's plot to deceive her into submission. As she continues covering both her feet, Aditi asks her to stop and tells her about her impending punishment.

Aditi: Enough whore! Time for today's 90 spanks. They will be delivered with a whip today. Every time the whip touches your body, you will thank me while counting the number. I don't want any other noise. Got it?

Sunia: Yes Madam

Aditi is holding a 15 inch whip in her hand which was especially thick. She had got the whip shipped from one of her farms in Jharkhand where it was used to exert control over her horses and other farm animals. She was wet with pleasure as she was thinking of various ways she was going to use the whip on her mother in law. She got down the whip with all the force she could garner on Suita's ass. Sunita, unknown to what a whip felt like was shocked with the stinging pain which hit her ass. Knees paining as rice grains made their way into her skin and a stinging pain on her ass made her yell out

Sunita: Ahhhhh

She forgot that she had to thank her mistress and felt an immediate backlash with a slap to her face.

SLAP!!

Aditi: What had I told you?

Sunita: Sorry Madam. One, thank you Madam.

Aditi: Ths won't count. Count from 1 again.

WHACK! The whip hit both her ass cheeks

Sunita: Ahhhhhh. One, thank you madam.

WHACK! The whip striking only the left ass cheek

Sunita: Two, thank you madam. Please madam, it's painful. Can you go a little slow.

Aditi: Should have realized this the day you were troubling me.

WHACK! Just above ass on her back

Sunita: Three, thank you Madam. Aahhh

Sunita couldn't hold back her tears. She had no idea how she was going to manage through her punishment of 90 strikes. And continuous for 30 days.

Aditi on the other hand couldn't enjoy less. She was enjoying the scene to the fullest and a damp spot between her jeans made it evident who was getting all the pleasure out of it. She was getting irritated with Sunita's cries. She took Sunita's panties which were lying on the floor, made them into a ball and forced them into Sunita's mouth.

Aditi: I already started hating your voice. Don't count. Don't cry. I will give you 90 strikes at my own pace.

With her whip, Aditi kept striking Sunita all over her back. The design pattern of the marks on her back and ass made Aditi proud of herself. What started as light criss-cross mesh of red had soon turned into a dark purple mesh. Sunita was deep in pain and couldn't hold back her tears. Her back, ass and knees were on fire. A few slaps she had received from Aditi had even left a light stinging sensation on her cheeks.

Aditi: Get up. Your work is not over today. Lots to do still. Remove my panties with your mouth and keep your hands on your head and stand up.

Sunita does as ordered. Aditi suddenly realizes that Sunita's breasts have been largely left alone and they need to be tortured a little as well. She pinches Sunita's nipples with both her hands holding them between her thumb and the first finger.

Sunita: Aaaaah. Paining a lot, Madam.

SLAP!

Aditi: Without my orders, you aren't supposed to talk. When will you realize this?

Aditi back to twisting, pulling and playing with Sunita's nipples. Not enjoying it a bit but the intense play with nipples again made Sunita's pussy wet. She could feel the moistness between her thighs. Aditi suddenly pulls out her mobile and takes multiple of Sunita's pictures from all angles. Sunita is extremely embarrassed and is about to say something.

SLAP!!

Aditi: Not a word more. If you say something, I will send these pictures to Rohit.

Sunita understands it's better to shut up and decides not to say a word.

Aditi: Now, sit on the bed. As a slave, you are supposed to pleasure me. You will lick my pussy and ass for the next one hour.

Aditi sheds her clothes and gets naked. Her nipples erect and pussy dripping wet were something Sunita couldn't avoid.

Aditi: Get to work. Get your face between my legs.

Sunita, knowing she had no option decides to gather all her courage and get her face near Aditi's pussy. The damp smell of Aditi's pussy hit her and she again got a gag reflex. Knowing better this time, she didn't say anything and proceeded with her tongue out to pleasure Aditi's pussy.

Aditi: Aaaah. There. Get your tongue out more. I want it to feel like a cock fucking me.

Sunita: Yes Madam

Aditi: Yes, go hit my g-spot. Lick my clitories.

Aditi was filled with pleasure as Sunita kept on licking all across her pussy. It didn't take long before Aditi exploded in an orgasm all over Sunita's face. Sunita looked like a 10 year old kid who had no control over what she can do. She was extremely embarrassed knowing that she had just got a fellow female to orgasm. She had no bisexual tendencies and was even repulsed with the thought of it. But here she was with her face near her daughter-in-law's pussy and her face dripping wet with daughter-in-law's juices. Aditi on the other hand had almost reached trance as she exploded with an orgasm. She was on cloud 9 and couldn't believe the fun she had had. It was among the best orgasms she ever had.

Aditi: Get up now asshole. Enough for now. You won't wash your face for a day. You are only allowed to wash it before Rohit comes home. I want you to smell of my pussy all through the day. Apply some medication on your ass and breasts. Kal aur maar khana hai.

Sunita visibly relaxed that her day is over, moves towards the part of the room where her clothes are lying. After eternity, she gets to go back into the clothes.

SLAP!

Aditi: I said its done for now, not that you could wear clothes. You will remain naked the entire day. You will only wear clothes before Rohit comes home.

Sunita now shaken with the thought of how she'd spend the entire day nude, moves towards the door.

Aditi: Aye, come here.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Aditi: You are forgetting something.

Sunita suddenly realizes she hasn't thanked Aditi.

Sunita: Thank you madam for teaching me a lesson.

Aditi: Now go. Don't forget I am your madam and I own you. You will thank me for everything I am doing.

Sunita: Yes madam. Thank you madam.

Sunita couldn't wait to get out of the room. She was upset, crying and felt lost. She had not enjoyed a bit of it but had no option. This was the only way to get back her money, her life savings and start all over again. But was the price to be paid a little to high? Becoming a slave to her daughter-in-law, who enjoyed torturing with a whip?