Slave to Desire

Story Info
A waitress is enslaved by her own desire.
10.1k words
4.59
21.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I tend to write two types of stories: 1) the ones with positive endings where even the girls getting fucked are happy and 2) the ones where women are to be broken down and owned. This is more of the second one. If that's not your thing, this story might not be for you.

---

As soon as Becca saw him walk in, she felt a groan building in her chest. As a waitress, Becca was used to the occasional leering gaze or clumsy come-on or even outright crushes from customers, but none so unbearably as Cam. Every Thursday night, right at 6PM on the dot. He always insisted on sitting in Becca's section, always stared openly at Becca's chest, and always had one more beer than Becca felt comfortable serving him.

One time, Becca had asked the server not to sit him in her section, so the hostess had told him that her section was full. He had insisted on waiting as long as necessary so that he could sit in her section. After an hour of waiting, Becca had come back from the kitchen to find that Cam had actually seated himself in her section, apparently without the knowledge of the hostess.

Becca had tried to be less-cordial. She had stopped smiling at him. She had even been downright rude. But Cam was apparently not here for her personality. No matter how rude she was, he never stopped being excited to see her or her chest. And he never failed to show up right on time.

Cam was seated in her section, probably on his usual insistence. He waited patiently, the menu unopened on the table. He always ordered the same thing and Becca knew that he wasn't there for the food in the first place.

Becca smiled warmly at the customers she was already with, approached Cam's table, and did her best to remove any semblance of smile from her face. He wasn't looking at her face as she approached, so Becca partly wondered why she bothered at all.

"Good evening," Becca said plainly.

"Helllllo lovely," Cam said, his eyes sweeping up to her face. Becca shivered slightly under his leer.

"I'm Becca, I'll be your waitress tonight," Becca said, letting rehearsal take over and to get her through. As she rattled off the specials, Cam's eyes fell down towards her skirt. Part of the uniform of the restaurant was a knee-length black skirt. Becca's actually fell a few inches below her knees, but that didn't stop Cam from trying to peek under the covers.

"And are you on the menu tonight?" Cam said as Becca finished.

"No, and for the last time I'm going to have to..."

"I know, I know," Cam said, lifting his hands into the air. "Harmless teasing, that's all." Becca had delivered her "for the last time" warning enough times that they both knew it was nothing more than hot air, but it at least broke Cam's concentration on her skirt.

Cam rattled off the order, but Becca already knew what he wanted. It was already written on her pad. She turned from the table and walked to the kitchen, fully knowing that Cam was watching her ass as she left. At least he was a good tipper.

Becca dodged Cam as much as she could manage, but still she had to deliver his drink, give him the restaurant-mandated 5-minute heads-up before his food was ready, and finally bring him his plate. Cam was seated at a booth, but Becca found that when she brought him his food he had scooted further into the seat. He was obviously hoping she'd lean over to deliver the plate. It didn't seem to matter that Becca's shirt buttons weren't undone enough to give him any sort of view.

Becca put a knee on the booth's seat, so she wouldn't have to lean too much. Still, she was tall enough that she had to bend slightly to place the plate on the table. Just as she was congratulating herself on bending without showing him any chest, Becca heard a sort of spraying noise and a powerful aroma struck her. The plate actually slipped out of her fingers, clattering loudly to the table, but she was barely aware of it. Everything suddenly seemed far away and if Becca was capable of thought, she might have thought the words "out of body".

"You want to suck my dick," Cam's voice informed her through the haze. "More than anything else in the world."

Then, the world seemed to snap back into focus. The aroma was gone and she was just kneeling on the booth. Becca became aware that she had dropped the plate on the table. Some fries had fallen off.

"I... uh... did you say something?" Becca asked, trying to regain her bearings.

"I said thank you," Cam said. "Are you alright, beautiful?"

"Don't call me that," Becca said, but she knew her instinctive response lacked her normal conviction. "And... I'm fine." She was now sure of where she was. She was also sure who she was with--Sir leers-a-lot.

"Is there anything else?" Becca snapped.

"Can I get another beer?" Cam asked.

"Yeah," Becca said, then marched to the bar.

What had happened? Why had she lost her head so suddenly? And why did it have to be with Cam, the guy that she would least want to be out of her senses around? She could practically hear his dick spring up whenever she was around. What a creep. What a creep with his big, hard creep dick. She hated him and that big, full dick.

Becca snapped to attention and realized that the bartender had asked what she needed.

"Sorry, another beer please," Becca said.

The rest of the night went without incident. She had some trouble focusing, but nothing so bad as she had experienced earlier. She was just a bit spacey.

Cam left her a generous tip, as always. It was only fair, of course, because Becca knew that he was going to be jerking off to the thought of her all night. His hand wrapped around that cock, thinking about her. Probably thinking about her on her knees, too. He probably envisioned her on her knees devouring that cock. What a creep.

Becca went home that night feeling more tired than normal. Physically, she was fine, but mentally she could barely stay on topic. Maybe Cam had bothered her more than normal this week. She just kept thinking about how much of a creep he was and how he probably wanted her to suck his dick.

Becca was doing community college in the days and working a handful of jobs in the nights. With a roommate, she was making things work. Still, her tiredness stuck around through class the next morning and all through her job the next night--this time as a bartender at a different restaurant. She was grateful that Cam didn't know she was a bartender here. At this place, she was normally wearing a shirt than showed some midriff and a tad bit of cleavage--it helped get tips. If Cam knew that, he would definitely be there, drinking all night and imaging her on her knees, sucking his big full dick all night long. She could just picture all those fantasies he would have about her. Damn, she hated him.

She had another shift at the restaurant on Saturday and tried to do some homework. No matter how long she spent at her homework, however, she just could not focus. She was realizing that she was spending an awful lot of time focused on how much Cam probably wanted her to suck his dick. She knew that he just wanted it so bad and she could so perfectly picture those fantasies--his fantasies, of course. At one point, Becca snapped back to attention only to realize that she had been thinking about his fantasy of her sucking him off for about ten minutes--all the while sucking on her pen.

She gave up on doing homework and decided to stop by the restaurant. She had done a day shift, but still showed up around 6PM. She told the workers that she thought she had forgotten her purse, but if it wasn't here then it must be somewhere else. Then she casually asked if there was anything interesting going on. Or any interesting customers. She did a glance through the restaurant on her way out, especially in her usual section, but there was nothing of note going on.

It was Sunday that it occurred to Becca to ask herself if maybe Cam's fantasies of her sucking him off were so bad. After all, all guys had fantasies, right? And what guy would say no to a blowjob? It was a creep for leering at her, of course, and she still hated him, but the isolated fact that he wanted her to suck him off wasn't all bad. It was natural.

From there, Becca asked herself if it was so bad of a fantasy for a girl, too. After all, girls could fantasize about whatever they wanted, couldn't they? A guy could put a girl on her knees in a fantasy, so... was it so unrealistic that a girl could want something similar? Could that explain why Becca spent so much of her mental time imagining a belt buckle against her forehead?

Of course, the specific details of the daydream troubled her. Above all, she was troubled that it was Cam in her fantasy. She tried to replace him with other guys--Ryan Gosling for example--but it lacked the same sort of excitement. Was it because Becca hated Cam so much that made it exciting? Also, for good measure, she inserted into her fantasies the idea that she should be playing with herself while sucking. After all, it was her own fantasy, so she should get something from it, right? But after she fantasized for a while, she would often forget to add that detail. There was something so irresistible about the idea of a dick in her mouth--Cam's dick in her mouth--that she just couldn't remember anything else.

On Sunday night, she actually rubbed out an orgasm while thinking about sucking Cam's dick. It was not her proudest moment. She also felt no more satisfied afterwards.

On Monday she had classes. Afterwards, she did her absolute best to push everything else out of her mind to focus on schoolwork. She stopped three times to masturbate again while thinking about sucking Cam off. She didn't think it was helping her concentration at all, but she could barely stop herself. She stayed up very late forcing herself to finish her homework.

Tuesday she didn't have classes, but she did have two shifts of work. During the day she manned a cash register at a local convenience store--which gave her mind plenty of time to wander to thoughts of delicious dicks on otherwise-questionable men. During night, she did a shift as a bartender. She broke three glasses before telling her manager that she wasn't feeling well and going home. She made it halfway home before pulling over, shoving her fingers from one hand in her mouth to suck on and rubbing out a desperate orgasm with her other hand. She repeated the act frequently while she laid in bed, sleep escaping her until early in the morning.

Wednesday was better, but only because Becca woke up with the thought that she was going to see Cam the next day. She attended class in a giddy mood, worked a shift at the bar in the same spirit of joviality, and apologized to her boss for having to go home the previous night. Her boss, taken back by her excitement, was very forgiving. Also, her excitement and enthusiasm seemed to mesh well with her mostly-male customer base. She left with more tips than any other night--despite it being a slower night to work. She found it hard to care, though. The next day she would see Cam. Just knowing that she was a minute closer to that delicious, suckable cock made the whole day bearable. It occurred to Becca that she didn't even really know what Cam's dick looked like. Then, with a giggle, she thought that maybe never would. If his pants came down, that cock would disappear into her mouth so fast that she would never get a glimpse of it. She giggled a lot at this thought, masturbated in the bathroom at work, and went home.

Becca found it harder to concentrate on Thursday, but this time because she was starting to become afraid. There were so many things that could go wrong. What if Cam didn't show? What if all of her constant rudeness had finally pushed him away? She really shouldn't have been so rude to him, after all. And, of course, what if just being closer to that glorious cock wasn't enough for Becca? What if she wanted to suck it and gag on it and swallow everything but he never took it out for her? Could she go through another week like this?

It was a ridiculous idea, of course. Becca knew how much Cam wanted her. He wouldn't say no to her. But that implied that Becca was asking him if he wanted it and she just didn't know how she could do that. How do you ask a creep that you've avoided for six months that now you want to suck his dick? The act was probably a simple one, but it would involve setting aside a lot of pride.

Becca retained nothing from her classes that day.

She spent most of the afternoon perpetually masturbating, thinking, dreaming, and obsessing about sucking on Cam's lovely cock. She wasn't sure when exactly she had decided to act on these fantasies, but now the idea of not sucking Cam's dick was too horrifying to give much thought.

Becca spent a lot of time on her makeup and hair. She ate a light dinner, wanting to look thin and sexy. She dressed for work, but made a few tweaks to her normal outfit. She folded her skirt twice at the top to shorten the length, now creeping up her thighs. She left an extra button undone. Her naturally full breasts did the rest of the work in making cleavage. She wanted there to be no chance that Cam would say no to her rather off-the-wall proposal.

Becca showed up at work early. Several coworkers gave her surprised expressions, but she brushed past them all. She worked efficiently, wanting to ensure that she had little work to do at any of her other tables when Cam walked in. She wanted to be able to give him all of her attention. Becca's eyes frequently remained on the door or on the clock, willing 6PM to get closer and dreading the mere possibility that he might not show. She knew that normally she was wishing that he wouldn't show, but that was past now. That was before she realized how suckable that cock of his was. He was still gross and she hated him, but that cock made it all worth it.

He showed up at 5:50. It was the first time he'd been early. She practically squealed when she saw him. She found that her eyes were searching for any sort of bulge in his pants--any promise of what he had to feed to her. If she couldn't see it right now, she would just wait until he got a good look at her. She was sure something tasty would spring up.

Cam was seated in her section and waited patiently at his table. Becca tried her best not to look like she was rushing to him. She probably failed.

Cam's eyes fell on her and his eyes bulged. "Oh wow! You look great."

"Thanks," Becca smiled. Ordinarily she would hate how he leered at her body, but now she only cared that he could see enough of her to really get him hard and ready. Anything to give her something to wrap her lips around--hell, to wrap her tonsils around. She decided to leave behind all semblance of chastity. She battered her eyes at him, gave the briefest glance down at the menu, then asked, "Do you see anything you like?"

"I see plenty," Cam grinned. He was staring at her tits, proudly displayed by her cleavage. She leaned forward, giving him a better view. Her mouth was watering, thinking about how hard his dick must be.

She still hated him, of course. He was a creep. But his cock must be so hard, thick, and delicious right now.

She gave a brief glance around, dropped her voice, and said, "Well how about I take you out back and really show you the specials?" She knew as soon as she said it that it was a bad line from a cheap porno, but she didn't care. She didn't think that he would mind.

Cam looked again at her tits, then up at her face. He pulled from his pocket a small piece of paper and set it on the counter.

"This is my place. How about you come here after your shift?"

"Ok," Becca glowed. She had expected a quick suck-off in the alley behind the restaurant. This way, however, she could really take her time and enjoy it.

"My phone number is there too. Text me when you're on your way," Cam said. "And I think I'm going to pass on dinner tonight."

Becca picked up the paper like it was a sacred script and pressed it against her cleavage. "Thank you," she gushed.

Cam had an odd expression pass over his face, midway between amusement and curiosity. "For what?" he asked.

"For letting me suck your cock," Becca said, surprised that she had to explain.

"Ah," Cam said. "You're quite welcome." He paused, his eyes sharpened and he added, "To say give a proper thank you, can you try to do a really good job?"

"Oh of course," Becca nodded vigorously. She removed the paper from her chest so her tits would jiggle just a little as she nodded. "I will do such a good job."

Cam left the restaurant. Becca was at first convinced that she would last the rest of the shift, but she quickly gave up that idea. She had two different slips, where she accidentally told customers "How's the dick taste?" and "The meat is nice, hard, and juicy. You can just stuff it all at once in your mouth." After that, she realized that she was going to have a problem thinking about anything else. She told her boss that she wasn't feeling well and thought that she might be about to get sick. That was the miracle phrase to use in a restaurant, where a sick waitress might mean news headlines. She was sent home. She had made it 45 minutes after Cam left.

She pulled up her phone, grabbed the piece of paper, and went to text Cam. But every time she started to type, she found that she could barely think of what she wanted to say. Her mind kept going blank, instead filling with the image of her on her knees, gobbling his dick. Any other thought was impossible.

Finally, frustrated, she pulled her skirt up, buried her fingers in her pussy, and shoved her other fingers in her mouth. She sucked hard, envisioned what it would be like to have Cam cum in her mouth, and got her orgasm almost immediately. With a little more clarity of mind but no less desire, she was able to parse together the message: "I left work early. I'm coming now. You'll be cumming soon. :)". She could probably do better, but not in her current state of mind. She mapped her way to his house and barely touched the brake the whole way there.

Becca paused for barely a second after arriving to check her hair and makeup in the mirror. Then, she hurried to the front door. Her mouth was watering and she felt like her whole life had been leading up to this one glorious moment. She had never wanted anything more than that cock in her throat.

She knocked on the door, then forced herself to take a breath. She put on what she hoped was a seductive smile and quickly unbuttoned another button of her shirt. She gave a tug so that her tits were really popping out, then the door opened.

"Hi," Cam said awkwardly, leering at her. Becca let him undress her with his eyes--she had done a lot of that work already anyways. She still didn't like him. She still found him repulsive, gross, and annoying. But she hoped that his dick was so stiff so that she could really get it deep in her throat.

"Can I come in?" Becca asked after a moment.

"Yes, please," Cam said. He stepped aside and Becca walked in.

Almost as soon as the door closed, Becca moved close and reached for his pants. She had waited so long and didn't think she could wait a single second more without having that cock in her mouth. She also never considered for a moment that the man who had beer leering at her for six months would wait a second before putting her on her knees.

"Wait," Cam said. Becca froze, partially just in shock. "A couple things first."

Becca opened her mouth, not sure what was going to come out. She was unsurprised, however, when she said, "I promise, I'll do a really good job. I just want it in my mouth and then I promise, I'll blow your fucking mind."

"I know," Cam said, "but I want you naked."

Becca realized that she had done a lot to get him hard, but had completely forgotten the visual aspect when she had finally gotten inside. Part of her didn't want to show him any more. Wouldn't he have enough fun just getting his dick sucked? Why did he need to see all of her? On the other hand, she had come this far. Was it really that much different sucking his dick while coming out of her uniform rather than naked? There was, but Becca also realized that every moment spent fighting this, either with herself or with him, was another moment not spent sucking him off.