All Comments on 'Slave to Desire'

by archerstories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShibbolethPartyShibbolethPartyabout 2 years ago

Straightforward but enjoyable progressive degredation. My favorite element was sharing the humiliating videos with friends... I would hope that Cam shares his good fortune with them more directly at some point! I'm personally pleased to see you return to darker material - I thought The Gift of Orgasms had a great premise, but even the "Aggressive" version ended pretty happily as these things go. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Consider Cam ordering her to service others.

ConstructiveConstructiveabout 2 years ago

Okay so i've read all your stories and i'm a fan, but if i could recommend one thing; please have more relation between your characters.

A random guy enslaving a random hot girl is nice, but a brother enslaving a sister, a son enslaving a step mother, a guy enslaving his best friend or ex. These add more spice to it.

Show us their relationship and dynamic , and then turn it on it's head.

zena99zena99about 2 years ago

Becca is a dream,

poopoopuhpoopoopuhabout 2 years ago

Loving your works, glad I found you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarcherstories@archerstories
I hope you enjoy reading my stories. My goal is to write stories that start in the world we know and end in the world of porn. In most of my stories, you won't find girls doing things against their will, you'll find their will being changed to be more fun. Feedback is always a...