All Comments on 'Slave to Love Ch. 05'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fabulous

That was great! I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT!

You are a great writer! I love how you draw things out and give your characters a wide range of emotions. I can't wait for what you have in store next!

winter_ravenwinter_ravenover 18 years ago
More!

Yet another fantastic chapter, regardless of the lack of sex, every good story needs those tender moments. I only wish more chapters would be posted faster! :)

Lou JeanLou Jeanover 18 years ago
A Wonderful Story

I had originally read you first chapter, and had forgotten it in the many hundreds of stories I have read on this site. Today, I came across your latest chapter and quickly pulled up the rest to read it from the beginning. I love this story. Not only does it feed my fanatical science fiction cravings, but it is just a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
^_^

I havent been to this site in awhile. but i came on today and saw that you had updated ^_^. great as usual. cant wait for the next chappy.. which means.. post it!! lol :P

windstormywindstormyover 18 years ago
Can I Just Trade?

LOL...I want to trade with Elko. He can come and live my life, and I'll go live his. *Sigh... I know pain is pain, but some people just don't know how good they have it.

And again, I just loved it. I won't beg and plead with you about the next, cause I know you're working on it as best you can. And I appreciate that fact. I know it will be as good, or better, than those you've already submitted. I thank you gratefully for sharing it with me. It was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
on the edge of my seat

God this story is soooo good... I am just dying to see wut turns out..please grace ur readers with another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Voice

Your story drew me in and held my attention. The role of Cia, however, broke the spell. She's a princess and you have her speaking in slang. Keep each character in character. She isn't one to use contractions.

The bath scene is rushed. It's time for a lovely exploration of Cia and Eko. How could you forget his wings. Why did you rush this section. Earlier in the story you said Cia enjoyed preparing the slaves for Damon, yet when the time comes, you skip over it. Don't make promises in the work you don't intend to keep. This is a wonderful place to enter a subtext and exploit the moment. What moment of preparing should Angel walk in on. How will this heighten the tension between the two.

JunJaeJunJaeabout 15 years ago
loving it

Do I need to praise you on your writing more than anyone else did already? It's amazing, that's all I can say about it. Though, it is an erotic one, there's substance. However, Eko is just one of those characters that I can never stand.

I wanted Daman to sell him off and realized how being tortured actually is. Though, I don't know how it is in your vocabulary, he has it good yet he denies it; and i hate that rashness in people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
R@yinne $t@rr

I love your work I can't get enough and if this really is published count on me to buy every book you write I love eko, Damian and most of all I love angel since I first read this I swear I wanted it published so I could add it in my privet naughty erotic library so I hope this happens Happy new year sending you all my best wishes and happiness

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous