All Comments on 'Slave to Love Ch. 06'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Worth the wait

We've been waiting a while for this story to continue, because it is so sweet and wonderful. Thanks for the next piece of the pie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

that was so great.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
another wonderful chapter

Loved it. thanks for sharing your beautiful stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just Wonderfull

As always Sachiaiko really delivers another heart felt story that goes beyond just sex. I love all of her stories because it the people and their relationships that are put in the front and sex is just the frosting on the story. I can not wait til the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful as usual

I've read just about every story you've written and been waiting for you to update this. I have only one grievance: Eko's stuttering. A little stutter is fine, but after a while it gets hard to read and the extent of his stutter is really a little ridiculous. Otherwise, a beautiful chapter.

windstormywindstormyover 18 years ago
Might I have Another?

As stunningly wondrous as this was, I hunger deeply for more. Please continue. I beg you? I'll even rare back on my haunches and pant for ya. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Magnificent

That was the most extrodinary piece yet! It was definetly worth the wait. The way you are able to summon my emotions astounds me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
incredible

I really have a problem with BDSM but your characterizations are such that you've kept me reading this story. I'm in love with all three of them and really want to know what happens to them. And I adore a vampire thinking in terms of his communication skills. Please keep updating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree with "Incredible"

Normally I am both facinated and creeped out at the same time regarding BDSM. Yet I found this story and the boys' charachters to be compelling. I am interested to see how the Master deals with being "Mated". While the stuttering was alittle hard to read, it certainly seemed in charachter for a frightened upset young innocent. Poor thing.

sachiaikosachiaikoabout 18 years agoAuthor
*~*MAJOR UPDATE from Author!*~*

PLEASE Read this *complete* Update! Hey folks! This Line of chapters, which together makes up the BOOK Slave To Love, has been picked up by a Publisher. (loveyoudivine.com: his and his kisses) and therefore, no more updates will be posted HERE to Literotica.com - If you enjoy my work, please read my profile for more information on joining my YAHOO GROUP as well as check out my website which is under construction still at www.sachiaiko.com - Chapter 7 WILL be available for my yahoo group members only, after that EVERYONE needs to wait for the whole book to come out, which should be soon. For full details, go check out my profile and join up so you can follow the contests and excitement as StL gets closer to its release date!

Thanks to all my fans for all the wonderful support you have given to me. I hope you will continue to love my future works as much or even more than you loved my past works.

Sachi Aiko

sachiaikosachiaikoabout 18 years agoAuthor
*~*MAJOR UPDATE from Author!*~*

PLEASE Read this *complete* Update! Hey folks! This Line of chapters, which together makes up the BOOK Slave To Love, has been picked up by a Publisher. (loveyoudivine.com: his and his kisses) and therefore, no more updates will be posted HERE to Literotica.com - If you enjoy my work, please read my profile for more information on joining my YAHOO GROUP as well as check out my website which is under construction still at www.sachiaiko.com - Chapter 7 WILL be available for my yahoo group members only, after that EVERYONE needs to wait for the whole book to come out, which should be soon. For full details, go check out my profile and join up so you can follow the contests and excitement as StL gets closer to its release date!

Thanks to all my fans for all the wonderful support you have given to me. I hope you will continue to love my future works as much or even more than you loved my past works.

Sachi Aiko

KlittikinsKlittikinsabout 18 years ago
I am in awe

I remember when I read the first two of this series. I used to check the website every week to see if you had posted the next chapter. Unfortunately, due to lack of time, I had to cut back on my online hours. When I finally checked back again it was to see that you had gotten a publishing deal. That does not suprise me in the least.

As an aspiring author I am amazed at your ability to portray emotions as well as your highly descriptive writing skills. I would love to be able to read the book. Heck, just tell me where it is sold and I'll buy a copy (this coming from a person who was never that interested in gay love). Anyway, just letting you know that you're my favourite literotica author.

sexkitten88sexkitten88about 18 years ago
amazing

I truly loved this story. You have a talent for writing that captures the reader's emotions. I felt the emotions with your characters as if it were me. Thank you for such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awwwwwwwwww

painfully sweet and poignant...you did a great job! keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
are you ever gonna write the next one?

This is great. As a general rule I don't like such stories, but this is proving to be one of the exceptions. Complex character development, interesting detail, believable dialogue, good plot structure, even good mechanics... this story pretty much has everything. In a way it reminds me of the Black Widower stories, though they never made me cry. Your story has the honor of being one of the very few capable of that. Lots of stories are "hot" (and yours are no exception to be sure), but not many would be worth following just for the story alone without the smut. I'm happy to say you fully qualify!

Now if only we faithful readers can get you to write the next installment.... For starters, I want to see if Eko is really telepathic, or an empath or whatever it is. Not to mention, will Damen will keep his promise? Are Angel and Eko really his mates? Please, keep writing so we can find out!!

Oh, and by the way... Good job!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just wow.

Write more please. Do you have a book? Seriously if you just added more discriptions...took a little longer to develop the characters...you could make this into a full story. A story that was more then worthy to play with the big boys of romantic fantasy that are out there.

I would buy it.

If you write one.. let us know... I will be reading all of your stuff now.

Im only anonymous because I have never found a story good enough to comment on.

Online I go by Unrequited Angel

tragicxxxbeautytragicxxxbeautyover 15 years ago
More!

Please! I need more! It's a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where Is 7?

Really loved this story...need chapter 7. Went to both website's listed on the author's note but theres nothing there, full book or chapter 7.

brigid_Bearbrigid_Bearover 12 years ago
please write another chapter

its really hard to read thru tears ...a wonderful story please write ch 7 soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It is difficult to read through tears but so worth the amazing story. You have a talent for writing, and if you made this a book I would buy a copy instantly.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 10 years ago
wringer...

Damn this chapter needs a tissue warning! Best chapter yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Oh, now "this" was awesome!

I started hating Daman at the previous chapters but now, I just love him!

Great story!

You get 5 stars for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous