All Comments on 'Slave to My Little Sister Ch. 01'

by fucktoy99

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Valyn76Valyn76over 9 years ago
Morons

All of you cowardly little anon bitches need to stfu. It says in the description what he does, so if anyone is a moron it is all of you.

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 9 years ago
Well....

....I will take the chance and pass along some constructive criticism, as opposed to what has been said so far. Subject matter aside, to make a good story you need to do a little back story before you get into the "shit" (pun intended). Stories here are not just about the sex or debauchery, they need to be a story first. THEN add in the naughty bits. If you did it right, this could be a very good story, but the way it's done so far just comes across as some person who wants to only write about their fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incest story - I think not -

This is not an incest story, this non-story belongs in the Fetish section. All his sister did to him was piss and shit in his mouth. Simply getting naked in front of a brother doesn't make it incest either. This is a prime example of students being taught Common Core instead of reading and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

hopefully chapter will bring sister to do some naughty things to brother/slave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Re: Morons

Valyn76, you're a cowardly little anon bitch. YOU need to stfu.

cangue1cangue1about 9 years ago
People!

I read quite a bit on this site and "Slave to My Little Sister" was not as bad as the reponses warrant nor did it read as if the author was fishing for outrage, though he got it in spades (the ten paragraph one was simply ridiculous).

I can only presume that the feces scenes were the impetus for such a grand reaction. Personally, they gave me a chuckle. I liked the way that suddenly we were in it from "Suck it!" No back story needed. Go!

fucktoy99 hang tough and please publish chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Original

There's a lot of hate, but I love the originality of the story and the wide variety of fetishes involved. Please, please, please do chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
adore it please continue

I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Could've been better.

Very hot, but terrible writing. Moved too fast and left no room for detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

Had a raging hard-on imagining being a slave to someone. the story had been better if the slave kept saying how much he enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It was quite hot but it should have been longer, more graphic in how his siter used him and what he did to her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Continue this please I want to know more. Chapter 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more scat

Love incest scat stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I get scat is net everyones subjekt but this story deserves a higher mark than it has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
from 4yourpleasureiam

I love this story so much, wish I had a sister and she had a friend like Riley. Oh My they could use me as their foot slave and toilet always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

Good story and I wish I was you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lucky

I wish that would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the story. I would 👍 to see 👀 more. Stories like this. If they are real are not.

Claudia69Claudia69over 2 years ago

Good Tale,but I didn't really like the shit play...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

scat is disgusting, not hot at all, it was good until the farting and scat

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Come on!!! “Took a massive shit in my mouth.”

That’s just not happening. Not only is it gross and repulsive, it’s not the least bit erotic. Also, not very realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous