Slave to My Older Sisters Ch. 05

Story Info
A young man experiences a surprising family reunion.
3.8k words
3.83
48.3k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the bottom of the ninth in the high school championship game -- bases loaded with my team down by three. I was up to bat. The stands were filled with students and teachers from my school as well as my mother and sisters. All eyes were on me as I walked towards the batter's box, tapping the bottom of my cleats a few times with the bat for luck.

I really don't know if I was drunk from adrenaline or what, but a feeling of "fuck it!" went through my mind, and I stripped down -- balls-out naked right there! Okay, not totally naked but close.

A deafening silence hushed the crowd and players, and every eye seemed to be as wide as a saucer. My jersey, undershirt, pants and jock strap hit the dirt, and I stepped confidently into the batter's box wearing just a ball cap, socks and cleats -- my chest, nipples, back, cock, balls and ass soaking up the sun. I bent my knees and raised my bat, circling it menacingly above my head. "Bring it on, bitch," I mouthed as I glared at the pitcher. In a flash, the silence turned into a roar as every female stood and applauded her support for my unabashed nudity.

My buddies on the bases -- Kyle, Mike and Zach -- seeing the reaction of the babes, did the unthinkable -- they followed my lead and stripped down to just a cap, socks and cleats, leaving their clothes in the dust. Now, every female in attendance had in her sight four 18 yo male bodies totally exposed -- hairy Mike with his thick black bush and furry ass he won't manscape, Kyle with his fleshy tubular foreskin we make fun of mercilessly, and Zach with his donkey dick and low hangers.

I tuned out the roar of the crowd and the looks of pride on the faces of my mom and sisters as the ball whizzed in my direction. SWING! HIT! A line drive that bounced between the center and left fielders!

As dudes in uniforms fumbled to retrieve it, my naked teammates and I ran as fast as we could around the bases, our cocks and balls slapping against our thighs -- moving right, left, right, left. As I stepped hard on home plate, I pumped my fists in the air in triumph. Our bullpen cleared, and we hugged as a team, jumping up and down, dousing each other with Gatorade.

After a few minutes of revelry, I peeled off. Every eye was on me again as I walked naked to the stands, got down on all fours, lowered my head and began kissing the feet of my mother and sisters. My mother pulled my erect penis back between my legs, showing it to the girls in the crowd, and stroked it up and down.

"THANK YOU, MISTRESS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "PLEASE PUNISH IT, MISTRESS!" My mother grabbed my balls with her other hand and twisted them as hard as she could. "AAAARRRGH! THANK YOU, MISTRESS! PLEASE HARDER, MISTRESS!"

"WAKE UP, SLAVE!" Allison barked. "You overslept!"

"Whaaaat?!" I asked groggily, rubbing my face in an attempt to orient myself. I was lying naked on my bed with Allison standing in the doorway of my bedroom, the door having been removed long ago. A thick glob of semen oozed from my dick head across my left thigh. "I'm sorry, mistress," I said. "What time is it?"

"Seven ten. Eat that," she replied, pointing to my cum, "and then come down quickly and make breakfast for us before you're late for school."

"Now, mistress?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "I want to watch."

My sister looked particularly hot this morning in a crop top, shorts and one of my baseball caps. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples looked hard, making me wonder if she witnessed my dick firing off a nocturnal emission as I slept. I scooped the semen into my mouth, grimaced, and then opened my mouth to prove I swallowed it.

"Good slave boy," she said. "You need protein to grow your muscle big and strong." She smiled, turned and left.

I think she meant muscles. In any case, I felt a twinge of sexual excitement at what just happened, jumped out of bed and darted to the kitchen. Being late for school meant a visit to the principal, Mrs. Edwards, who had spanked my ass red one time too many.

Just the night before, I had explained to my mother and sisters everything that happened to me on my date with Betsy, although I didn't tell them about eating Mr. Berda's cum or our agreement for me to introduce him to my dates which I knew I wouldn't honor anyway. I also said I had no idea who Goddess was -- only that she seemed intent on controlling me -- and this didn't seem to bother them. "Do they know who she is?" I wondered.

School that day was uneventful. Home that afternoon was not.

When I got back to my house, I stripped naked on the back porch, my preferred location since it's more private, stepped inside and got on my knees, waiting for permission to move.

"Look who's here!" I heard my mother yell happily from the living room.

"Oh god! Not grandma!" I thought, suddenly mortified.

In probably the most unexpected turn of events in all of human history, my mother strolled into the kitchen with my DAD trailing behind her -- buck naked, down on all fours, with a black leather studded dog collar fastened around his neck and a leash tethered to his nuts! His dick was rock hard and leaking a trail of precum on the floor below him like a guide for him to follow on his return. Seeing his throbbing hardon made mine subside.

And then there was my MOM! She was wearing a starched white blouse, black leather miniskirt and black leather boots that came up above her knee. Her usually disheveled and mousy brown hair was dyed jet black and cut into a fierce bob. She looked stunning... and commanding.

"What?! The?! Fuck?!" I wondered. I literally had no idea what to say. My dad, who lives in a different state, crawled over to me (my mother keeping the leash on his cum bags taut), gave me a bear hug, which was nice but totally awkward since we were both naked and he was hard and drippy, and then sat back on his butt at my mother's feet like a well-trained pit bull, smiling from ear to ear.

Just so you know, my dad is a beer-swilling, backslapping construction worker, not the kind of guy you'd picture collared and leashed. He's also got a good build and definitely where I got my genetics.

"What's going on? What happened to your hair? Are you two getting remarried?" I asked, spitting out the first things I could think of. I also wondered why he was naked, collared and leashed, since I didn't know he was a sub, but it seemed stupid to ask given that I was kneeling naked, too.

"Hahaha! No!" my mother said, petting my dad's head. "We were never divorced."

So here's what I learned. My parents met when she was in college, and he was pumping gas. He was crazy about her killer body, intelligence and upward mobility and she was equally crazy about his muscles and simplistic view of things. Yet, she had no interest in following his gym-obsessed, party boy, kinda-dumbass lifestyle, so she agreed to marry him only if he agreed that she would be in total and absolute control of him. Not surprisingly, it was rocky for a while as he rebelled against the steady reduction of his ability to make even the most basic decisions for himself (what he wore, who he befriended, when he masturbated). And her punishments, like being spanked, were a particularly hard pill to swallow. Yet, over time, they settled into a pattern he came to not only accept -- but need. Even his parents thanked her for taming him.

And then they had my sisters and me.

It all worked for a while until we started to become self aware, and my mother decided he needed to move out. Not that his opinion mattered, but he understood her decision to not raise us seeing a male acting as an equal -- a role model she did not approve of in her female-centric mind. But once I turned 18 and admitted my interest in being a slave (thanks to my idiot sisters), the time was perfect for us to be the family they always wanted. It's actually a heartwarming story in a Walt Disney meets the Marquis de Sade kinda way.

"Is he moving in?" I asked.

"Yes. Today"

"Where will he sleep?"

"In the slave quarters."

"My room?! But it's the smallest room in the house and the only one without its own bathroom! Why can't he sleep in a doggy crate in the garage?!"

"HEY!" my father roared. "Apologize to your mistress immediately!"

My heart was pounding in my chest, and I felt like I would hyperventilate and maybe cry. It really wasn't about the room. I was just used to having my mother and sisters micromanage the fuck out of me, and I worried they'd ease up with him around. Also (and I'm embarrassed to admit this) my dad's boner was definitely bigger than mine which revived my concerns that my dick really IS small. Why would my mom and sisters want to play with my penis with his stupid meat stick hanging there like that?

I crawled over to my mother and licked her sexy boots while begging for forgiveness, which made my erection come back. In fact, I licked her heels harder than I ever had, partly cause she looked so crazy hot, and my dad smiled his approval. I then glanced up to see if my mom was happy with me and I THINK I caught a glimpse of her pussy shaved silky smooth!! I'm not sure, but I think she was giving me a look to help ease my fears. Now I too was dribbling precum onto the floor as I tried to snapshot that image in my mind.

"I'm so happy to have both of my slaves under the same roof," my mom purred as she knelt down and used both hands to massage my penis and his at the same time. When she left, we both kinda laughed at the "like father, like son" moment.

"Your mother still has an unbelievable body," he said to me wistfully. I nodded and wanted to say that I think I saw her pussy but didn't.

Throughout the day, my dad and I carried in his belongings, including a single bed for him, into my room, which was already pretty cramped from my single bed. We talked a lot about school and baseball, which was awesome. On one hand, I often fantasized my dad would live with us again. On the other hand, I never imagined it happening quite like this. But ultimately, we both adjusted fine. And privacy certainly wasn't an issue for my dad and me in my room, since we were both always naked, and neither of us was allowed to jerk off. I came to really enjoy the conversations we'd have at night after a long day of school, sports and slave chores.

"You fucked a pussy yet?" he asked me out of the blue as we lay in the semi dark.

"Yea," I said proudly, getting a good feel for his easy-going, party boy mentality versus my mother's sexy need for control. "A cheerleader named Betsy. It just happened, actually. At her parents' house. Blond hair. Blue eyes. Perfect tits. We did it like six times in a row." If he didn't believe me, he didn't say anything.

"Did your mother and sisters give you permission?"

"Sort of," I said. He didn't press the issue but basically reminded me where he came down on decision-making.

After a few minute pause, I said, "You?"

"Me what?"

"Have you been fucking pussy?"

"God no!" he shot back quickly. "That's always been up to your mother, and she hasn't approved my dick entering a cunt in a very long time."

"So you and mom have been celibate all these years?"

"God no," he said simply and mysteriously before falling asleep with a snore.

"So who does what with who?" I wondered. In any case, I needed to get some sleep. It was an emotionally intense day, and I had an important math test the next morning.

Unfortunately, after a restless night of sleep and clunky morning bumping into my dad as we divided up for the first time the work of waiting on the females, I failed the stupid math test. And my math teacher, irritated that my grades weren't improving and probably frustrated that I wasn't asking her to butt rape me again despite her heavy hints, sent me to see Mrs. Edwards for a dressing down. So, I walked veeerrrryyyyy slowly down the locker-lined corridor in preparation for the inevitable spanking.

When I arrived, I was shocked to see my dad arriving at the same time after, apparently, being summoned for this discussion as well. He looked irritated, and I knew it was because he didn't approve of me displeasing females. "It's not my fault a woman teaches math!"

"Come in and close the door behind you," Mrs. Edwards said to us. "It's nice to see you back at home," she said to my dad, which surprised and reminded me that she and my mom went to high school together, and there was a history I didn't know about.

"Thank you, ma'am," he said as he began taking off all his clothes. Noticing my shock and hesitation, he punched me lightly on the arm, and I began to undress as well. Mrs. Edwards, who wasn't a bad looking lady at all in that tight-assed school marm way, was sitting bolt upright behind her desk and watching us like a hawk with a sly smile on her face. I followed my dad's lead and got into the same submissive position we do at home -- kneeling, hands behind our heads, legs spread wide. When Mrs. Edwards spanked me, she always had me bend over her knee in my tighty whities which she'd tug down just below my cheeks in the process. This level of blatant nudity in her office was new for me, and I found it particularly embarrassing. I could see her studying my dick and balls hard.

"You've stayed in very good shape," she said to my father. "And I see your young son here inherited your body, especially your buttocks, although his penis must have originated on his mother's side."

I bristled hard.

"Thank you, ma'am," my dad said. "I apologize for any inadequacies with my son's genitals."

I bristled harder.

"What may I do for you, ma'am?"

Mrs. Edwards got up and walked around the desk in a slinky way I hadn't seen before. "I just want to say how much I think Ben will benefit from your guidance -- now that you're back. He's struggling in math, but I'm sure we can find a way for him to earn a higher grade. I'm very interested in his future."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am," my dad said. He bent over and showered her shoes with kisses and looonnggg licks, leaving her black pumps shiny wet.

"Are you as good as you used to be?" she asked vaguely, as she pushed two fingers into his asshole. My dad let out a groan of pleasure and snarled.

"I think so, ma'am," he said.

"Look what I still have after all these years." She pulled her fingers out of his butt and went to a closet, returning with the longest and thickest black dildo strapon I'd ever seen.

"WTF is that?!" I thought. "It's two feet long and as thick as my fist! What kind of circus freak would ride that?!"

My dad's expression was the opposite of mine; he was almost salivating.

Mrs. Edwards removed her jacket and hiked her skirt, revealing lacy pink panties, which made me forgive her small penis remark. She belted the strapon around her waist and leaned back, standing erect against her desk. "Go on," she said to my dad. "Show me that you're still the best."

It didn't seem to matter to either one of them that I was kneeling right there.

My dad grinned in reaction to a gauntlet I sensed had been thrown down, stood up, turned away from Mrs. Edwards, bent over like he was touching his toes, and pulled his ass cheeks wide open. Mrs. Edwards positioned the fist-sized dick head at the entrance to his rectum and said simply, "Impress me."

My dad grunted and made a range of facial expressions as he worked that monster dildo into his ass. "Fffuuuucccckkkk," he moaned as he seemed to move it past some internal barrier (probably his lungs) and slide it disturbingly deep inside him. "May I punish my ass with your dick, mistress?"

"By all means, you dirty little bitch."

With Mrs. Edwards' permission, my dad began what I'd describe as an assault on the dildo with his asshole, slamming his butt up and down the length of it. He actually entered into what looked like a rhythmic trance of pleasure as Mrs. Edwards played his butt cheeks like a drum, beating them left and right. And she'd intersperse the ass beating with the scraping of her long nails down his back which made him bite his lip and growl. I felt like I was watching a National Geographic special.

"Off," Mrs. Edwards commanded, causing what looked like exasperation on my dad's face -- the same look a kid gives you if you tell him to throw away the rest of his ice cream cone. She then sat up on the desk with her knees dangling off the side.

"May I continue to punish my ass with your dick, mistress?" my dad pleaded. When she nodded, he climbed onto the desk facing her, squatted, and slid that fire hose back into his rectum. He immediately started slamming his ass up and down, riding it like a ten year old on a pogo stick.

Just when I thought I had seen everything, Mrs. Edwards grabbed my dad by the back of his hair and planted a sloppy wet kiss on his lips, causing them to make out like kids in my class who are horny AF and under a time constraint. It looked like they were trying to eat each other alive.

"MAY I PLEASE FEEL YOUR TITS, MISTRESS?!" my dad yelled out as he continued his own anal assault. Mrs. Edwards mumbled yes through the sloppy kissing, and my dad's hands disappeared under her blouse and bra and squeezed and twisted her breasts. I craned my neck to get a glimpse of her tits but had no luck. FUCK!

My dad was covered in sweat from what looked to me like the quad and glute workout from hell, and I wondered how she'd go back to work so disheveled.

"MAY I PLEASE CUM, MISTRESS?!" he begged.

"YES! EMPTY THOSE BAD BOY BALLS NOW!"

The huge dildo made the sound of a suction being broken as it snaked out of his gaping asshole. He then gripped his dick tightly against his body, pointing it upward like he was trying to inseminate his own belly button. Mrs. Edwards quickly removed her cock, grabbed his very exposed balls with her left hand and started pounding on them mercilessly with her right. My dad and I both grimaced from the pain, his legs quivered, he opened his mouth wide, he pointed his dick forward, and he doused her pink panties right over her pussy with spray after spray of his milky cum. For her part, Mrs. Edwards had already creamed her panties at some point during the butt fuck, and they were nearly translucent. There was a puddle of pussy juice on the floor beneath her that I hoped and prayed they'd make me drink. Some luck finally on my side, I got a good look at her cum and juice-covered twat through the wet panties, and my hormone levels, which were already through the roof from the sex show, skyrocketed. As their heavy breathing slowly subsided and they began composing themselves, I considered asking, "What about me?!" but decided not to.

"May we get dressed, mistress?" my dad asked, still panting.

"Yes, you may." She straightened her skirt, blouse and hair.

My dad reached for his clothes and nodded for me to do the same. While he dressed fairly quickly, I had a difficult time wrestling my rigid dick comfortably into my tighty whities. "What's wrong with you? Hurry up," he said.

"There's juice on the floor," I whispered.

"Shut up," he replied.

"We may need regular consultations like this," Mrs. Edwards said. "Ben has a real shot at being a professional baseball player, and I want to be sure he gets the grades he needs to go to the best college."

My dad thanked her profusely and made me do the same. "Ben, kiss her feet." He slapped me lightly on the back of my head.

Because it was the end of the day, I rode home with my dad in his truck.

"You want music on?" he asked nonchalantly, like we just left the hardware store.

"Sure," I said, wondering sarcastically if his asshole could swallow his truck's seat.

He turned on the radio.

"Not Justin Bieber," I said. He changed the channel to Journey.

"You cool with all that?" he asked, referring in the most abstract way possible to some of the raunchiest butt sex I'd ever seen, even in porn. "She clearly likes you, Ben."

12