All Comments on 'Slave to My Older Sisters Ch. 05'

by Sinisterotica20001

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Story went from hot to awkward. Didn’t like that chapter at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Weird

This is getting weirder and weirder. Why is he still putting up with this? This started as blackmail, but there comes a point where it's too much. It's not hot, especially with the random dad in the picture.

The author made it clear the MC is never going to stand up for himself, yet he doesn't seem that thrilled with the situation. So what is the point? This chapter was awkward like anon said.

I hope the son doesn't end up like his loser dad. The story needs some plot or progression if you're going down this route. If you just want to write femdom stuff then a new story would be better. This story isn't going anywhere. Did you bring in the loser father to show us what Ben is going to end up like?

SlebolpSlebolpover 5 years ago
Not the best chapter

I’m gutted to have to give this a 3. I love these stories and still think they are great. This was not the angle I thought this would go.

SneakyJosephSneakyJosephover 5 years ago
Great

It was a great chapter. Keep the stories up they are really interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very strange

I want see cfnm married in this story

Sinisterotica20001Sinisterotica20001over 5 years agoAuthor
Re Weird

What I like about Ben is how he's conflicted about being controlled and humiliated. It's just like the thrill that comes from the frustration of a chastity device.

I don't see his dad as a loser at all. Is he the epitome of a traditional husband? No, but that's what makes him interesting. They're not a traditional family, which would be boring as hell as erotica.

I think he's a good role model for his son... in this Femdom family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too fake.

I really enjoyed the first two chapters because the story was actually believable and followed logic. I enjoyed the dad being submissive, although I would have enjoyed it more if the women slowly broke him, until he submitted. I really don't like how in chapter 3 you decided to make Ben submit to all of the teachers. It's just not reality at all. It also isn't satisfying because readers have no connection to the teachers, we don't know who they are, this is disappointing. Ben slowly submitting to his family, was your best writing, you could have wrote several chapter on that and it would have been gold. Bring in classmates and eventually the dad. The step dad part with betsy was weird, I didn't enjoy Ben getting his ass whooped and doing the gay stuff. It would have been cool if Ben resisted a little more than he did up to now, but that's kind of too late. Throwing Ben believing men were superior in his face was another option for this story, a lot of potential wasted. This criticism is fairly harsh, I'm no writer, but this is just my opinion on the direction the story went.

KinkyOneSubKinkyOneSubover 5 years ago
compliment

Story is great, just wish I was Ben. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What really happened?

He got out of bed, got fully dressed and went downstairs. When his sister started in on him, he forced her against the sink, pulled his dick out and fucked the shit out of her. He then told her that if she and her sisters gave him any more crap, he'd bring his friends over and they would proceed to gangbang all the sisters. This was SO bad I'm STILL laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

Story wa a fucking HOOT! I wish it was longer and hope to see it continue!

Really like the writers witty response to every thing right from the start.

Please continue this story!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Great story

But I am missing his stupid sisters. It is not right they are not getting what they have a right to. And what about Betsy ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pls add more

Add more

minorbotherminorbotherover 2 years ago
Continuation?

Please continue.... I really want to see where this goes between him and his sisters/mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an amazing story imaginative and clever. Please please continue it.

stevedaytonastevedaytonaabout 1 year ago

I felt like this was two different stories. The first two chapters telling how he gradually became enslaved to his sisters & then with his Mom's agreement (who he mistakenly believed was to be his savior) were great. The last 3 chapter seem like a different universe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSinisterotica20001@Sinisterotica20001
Kinky and creative guy with many different fetishes. I like my erotica kinky and a bit twisted. My goal is not to be Steinbeck; it's to have fun and cum often. If I've helped you cum, all the better. Always open to interesting discussions.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES