Slave to My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and here are a couple of their toys. They love to play fetch with them." April added as she handed them a couple of 6-inch dildos. "Don't worry. Their very obedient, and they can do a lot of tricks."

We were being led towards the back yard when I heard a few more voices pipe up in surprise. More guests had obviously arrived.

"Oh, those are our new puppies, Red and Snowy. It should be obvious which is which by the hair color. They are going out in the back yard to play. Speaking of which, they will need some sunscreen put on them. Obviously, they can't put it on themselves, so how would you guys like to apply it for them?"

We were let off of our leashed when we got to the lawn. The dildos were tossed out, so we dutifully ran over, picked them up in our mouths, and carried them back. They did that a few more times as they watched our tits swaying beneath us as we trotted around. Finally, one of the guys decided that it was time to apply sunscreen.

"This is just too weird. They've always been such classy women before, and now they are acting like this? What the fuck did Jerome do to them?" One of the girls asked.

"I have no idea, but it seems like they are really enjoying it." One of the other girls commented.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at this." The second girls said as she dipped two fingers into my sopping wet cunt. As expected, they came back out drenched in my fluid. "See how wet she is?" With that, she moved her fingers over to Jessica's face, and she proceeded to greedily suck the fingers clean.

"Wow. Apparently, they like pussy too."

By this time, the two guys had finished spreading the sunscreen on our backs, and were now working on our fronts. They seemed to spend quite a while making sure that our cunts, tits, and nipples were covered. We were already panting and moaning in pleasure. I heard Jessica cry out in orgasm as two more fingers were thrust into my cunt. It didn't take long for the assault to bring me to an orgasm as well.

After that, we spent the next hour being groped, poked, pinched, and stoked as we occasionally played fetch with the dildos. Several times someone would take the dildo from our mouth, insert it in our cunts a few times, then have us suck it clean before throwing it again. I should also mention that our nipple chains were dragging along the ground. This caused exquisite vibrations to travel up the chains, through the rings, and into our nipples. All this was causing my cunt to run like the Nile. An hour later, everyone had arrived. Of course, we were led around to everyone and introduced. Everyone took the opportunity to scratch our heads, stroke our backs, squeeze our asses, and finger our cunts. Yes, we would then lick the juice off the fingers.

Once everyone had arrived, Jake and April explained what had happened to us, what Jerome and his crew did, and how we had come to love that treatment. Of course, he and April stressed that they had hoped that we would get over it in time, unfortunately, when they caught Jessica and me attempting to set up a gang bang, they realized that they had to take control. That was the reason for the party. It was to introduce them to their new sluts. They then gave out the rules. We were available for any and all, as long as Jake and April gave permission. All holes were available, just make sure that lube was used when fucking their asses. No permanent marks, no injuries, no piss, and no scat. If there was any disobedience, they needed to tell Jake or April immediately. Only Jake and April are allowed to punish the pets, although, Jake mentioned that there would probably be a demonstration later - just because.

"OK guys and gals." April finally announced. "Now that you understand the rules, you can get busy. No ass play for now, but I'm quite sure that these bitches are in heat and need some cocks in their cunts. Girls, there is a box of strap-ons sitting by the door if you want, but I should mention that these two bitches have magnificent tongues."

So, it began. It seemed like it was only seconds before a girl was laying on the grass with her pussy in my face as a cock (a real one. The guys only had to drop their pants, while the girls needed a bit more time to strap-on) pounding away in my cunt. Jessica was in a similar position; except she had a cock in both ends. 2-holes, no waiting. I was so worked up by that point that I orgasmed as soon as whoever it was behind me bottomed out.

After the first few finished, things calmed down. I guess that everyone realized with the first rush, they should just relax and come back later instead of wasting time standing around waiting their turn. We did have some breaks, and they had put some dog bowls out for us, filled with water. Occasionally, we were led over to the side of the side of the yard and hosed off. That meant another application of sunscreen. There was one point where someone had just pulled out of me, and I felt a tongue on my pussy. Jessica had been led over and was cleaning me out. She gave me a really nice orgasm too. I returned the favor about an hour later.

Later in the afternoon, Jake and April led us back into the house and removed our bindings, ears, and tail-plugs. We were allowed to go back outside and get in the pool to cool off. Of course, that also included plenty of groping from anyone in close proximity. A couple of the girls seemed really interested in our piercings. They loved to tug on the chains and flick the rings in our clit hoods. There were a couple of times when I almost orgasmed, but they stopped just before it happened and left me there panting. Jessica wasn't in any better shape. April had been watching us and called us out before we began to get pruney.

After drying off and putting our collars back on, we were made to stand as several of the guests applied sunscreen to us again. It was almost like a conspiracy. Every time I was right on the verge of an orgasm, all contact with my tits, ass, and cunt would suddenly stop, leaving me frustrated. A few minutes later, someone would begin playing with my tits and pussy again.

"You don't look happy, Pet. Is something the matter?" April whispered in my ear as she began idly playing with the ring by my clit.

"Mistress, I'm getting really frustrated. Everyone keeps fondling me, but they keep stopping just before I cum. It's like I'm right on the edge, and they just turn and walk away."

"Hmmmm. That does seem to be a bit of a problem. I wonder why they would do that." I was getting really close to an orgasm again from her touch. "It's almost as if..." Suddenly, her fingers were gone. "Some cruel mistress told them to do that to the tow of you in order to work you up into a frenzy for later."

"You?"

"Of course. It's called edging. It can be used as an effective punishment to keep you on edge for a long time, and deny you an orgasm. It also makes the orgasms huge, when you are finally allowed."

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of orgasm denial.

"Now, pets. We have a game for you to play. I will tell you about it and the prize for the winner after we get the two of you set up. As on edge as the two of you are right now, this should be really entertaining for our guests." April said as she led us over to the large oak tree in the back yard.

I had a bad feeling about this.

There was a piece of thick plywood on the ground under a huge branch. We were each given a pair of 4-inch heels to put on. Not the slim, fragile ones. No, these had rather thick, stout heels. We then put our arms straight out to out sides, and our arms were bound in several places to a six-foot-long pipe with an eye-bolt in the center. We were bound face to face. Then the ball gags were put on.

My bad feeling was getting worse.

So, we were bound face to face, tits mashed together and wearing ball gags. This couldn't be anything good. A rope was thrown over the heavy branch and attached to the eye-bolt on the pipe. Then it was pulled up so we were standing directly beneath the branch, and we had no slack to move away. I was really beginning to wonder what they were going to do, when they inserted a double dildo into us and tightened a strap around our waists. We could move our hips, but not enough to dislodge the dildo. April had flipped a coin, and placed us so that my back was to the rest of the yard, and Jessica's back was to the house. I assumed that meant that I had lost the coin flip.

"OK." Jake announced. "I should mention that these two sluts actually enjoy a bit of pain. So, we are going to play the Whipping Game. Let me go over how this all works. A person using a whip will stand here and continuously whip them. You will only whip whatever is directly in front of you. Preferably, their asses. Of course, they will try not to get whipped, but their only option for that is to force the other one around to face the whip. Now, that should be entertaining enough, watching them struggle against each other, but there is more. As you know, we have been edging them for the last couple of hours. Right now, they're probably horney enough to fuck a cactus in Times Square. As you can see, they have a double dildo inserted in them. As they struggle, they will be inadvertently fucking each other. A bit of pain, fucking each other, and honey as hell, that should produce a couple of pretty massive orgasms."

This was not good.

"Of course, a game is always more fun when there is a reward for the winner and a punishment for the loser. So, the first one to cum three times, loses. The loser will be placed in a chastity belt, made to serve everyone with her mouth for the rest of the night, and not be allowed to orgasm until five o'clock tomorrow evening. I should also note that she will be wearing a remote-controlled vibrator and butt plug to torture her. The winner will be allowed to relax and orgasm as much as she wants."

Constantly teased without being able to orgasm for over 24-hours? Sorry. Love ya, babe, but I am not losing this. I was looking into Jessica's eyes as this was being said. I saw her eyes steel up. This was going to be a battle.

"So, everyone draw a number, and I'll get things started. You each get 5 strikes. I'll start, so you will all see how hard you can whip them. You sluts can begin at the first strike."

A few seconds later, I heard the first 'CRACK' as a line of hot lava developed on my ass. My hips reflexively thrust forward, and I twisted my body to the right. I caught Jessica by surprise and managed to turn her before she could counter. Another 'CRACK' and Jessica humped into me. Instead of fighting against my leverage, she used it against me and continued the rotation. Before I realized my predicament, another line of fire spread across my ass.

With each stroke, our hips reflexively humped into the other. We ended up being pretty much well matched, so neither one of us could hold the other for more than a couple of strikes. I tried to hump into Jessica even when I was away from the whip in order to get her to orgasm faster. It didn't take long to realize how diabolical this set-up was. Whenever I thrust into her, I was also shoving the dildo back into myself. While we fucked each other, we were also fucking ourselves. Shit!

The pain was beginning to send electrical currents to my cunt. Judging by the sounds coming out of Jessica's mouth, she was experiencing the same feelings. I needed to do something quick, because, despite all my efforts, I could feel an orgasm barreling towards me like an out of control freight train. I sensed Jessica's orgasm was also approaching. She was facing the whip, so I pushed my head forward and sucked her mouth into mine. I pushed my tongue as far into her as I could, kissing her with all the passion I could muster. She hadn't been expecting that, so she didn't react for an instant. That caused her to get another whip. Using my advantage, I gave her two quick trusts, and moved my tits up and down across her nipples. Her orgasm beat mine by only one second.

Her As her orgasm was washing through her, she was unable to turn me, so she ended up getting whipped more. Thank God for that, as I would have been unable to fight against her as I was also awash in my orgasm. Unfortunately, the extra whipping brought her around faster than me. Using this to her advantage, she quickly turned us so I was getting whipped. Then, the bitch decided to play dirty. As the fire on my ass grew, it transferred to a raging inferno in my cunt. Just as my orgasm began to subside, Jessica began a full-on assault by driving the dildo into my cunt as she vigorously fucked me. As she was doing this, she leaned her head down and began sucking and biting right where my neck meets my shoulder. I cried out as another orgasm took me over.

Fortunately, there is this little thing called instinct and involuntary muscle control. It is completely subconscious and out of a person's control. It seems that when someone has an orgasm, they lose voluntary control of their bodies. Usually, what happens is that their bodies respond my accelerated muscle contractions that result in a frenzied humping motion. This is probably an evolved reaction aimed at ensuring that the male will ejaculate while the female is in the throws of passion. It also tends to work well with two women fucking each other with a double dildo.

This time, I recovered first. Unfortunately, it only took a couple of whips before Jessica woke up. Also, unfortunately for me, there was a slight pause while the person handling the whip exchange places with someone else. It was at that point that April appeared beside us and slipped a 10-inch double dildo into our mouths.

"You will both keep this in your mouths and suck on it. No more biting necks or French kissing. First one that lets it leave their mouth, loses. I also expect you two to get into a rhythm so that your lips touch every time out go down on it."

With that, the game resumed. It only took a couple of bobs before we were in sync. So, let's review. Two horney sluts completely naked. We were fucking each other with a huge double dildo as we were being whipped. We were also fighting each other as we tried to position ourselves so we were not being whipped while the other one was. The goal was to get the other one to orgasm first. Now, we were giving a blow-job to another double dildo while we were at it. Oh yeah. Let's not forget that being whipped and humiliated actually was a turn-on for both of us.

We both used every trick that we could come up with. Neither one of us really had an advantage, so it was pretty even. Back and forth we went as we fucked each other vigorously. Of course, as I mentioned earlier, fucking each other had a down side in that we were fucking ourselves as well. It was a race to try and get the other one to orgasm first. It was destined to be a short race. I lost by half a second.

So, here I was. April had braided my hair, and used that opportunity to braid in a rope. They had put on some sort of chastity belt with a remote vibrator nestled in my cunt. There was an opening in the back for my asshole, so I would be able to go to the bathroom in needed. Instead of needing that, I had what I learned was called an 'anal hook' installed. For those not familiar with that, it's a large hook with a bulbous end that gets inserted into your ass. The long shaft runs up your back. That was the reason for the rope being braided in. The rope was used to tie off the hoop at the end of the hook to keep it in place. In order to prevent any possibility of it coming out, the rope was pulled tight making my head tilt back as far as possible. This particular hook also had wrist clamps built into it, so my wrists were secured to the hook behind my back. The only thing missing was a remote vibrator of it. That was solved my taping another remote vibrator to the shaft of the hook. The vibrator would transfer the vibrations to the steel hook, which would then transfer the vibrations to my ass. The last details were a harness under my arms with a rope secured to the branch to keep me standing up, and prevent me from getting hurt if I fell when my legs gave out. They also changed out my blocky heels to a pair of 6-inch heeled thigh boots. I had a 2-foot spreader bar attached to my ankles that prevented me from closing my legs. The rope holding me up was secured so that my feet were firmly on the ground, but I couldn't lower any more. I could turn all the way around, but not move from where I was. My 24-hours of torment was about to begin.

The vibrators were kicked onto a low setting as they took Jessica away. Looking down as far as possible, I watched as Jess was led over to a table and secured to it. She was face down with her hands secured to the opposite end and her ankles secured to the legs. A bottle of lube was set down beside her.

"OK, everyone. We'll give her cunt a break for the next few hours, but her ass is now open." Jake announced. "I have a coin here that you can flip. Heads and tails should be rather obvious as to what they mean. While you are waiting for your turn, feel free to play with the remotes for the other slut. Just make sure that SHE doesn't cum."

All I can say is that the next three hours were pure hell. I watched as Jessica was taken over and over in her ass. I watched as she licked and sucked continuously, bringing everyone off with her mouth. I lost count of the orgasms she had as she was continuously fucked in her ass. Yes, she was a true anal slut. As that was going on, several people wandered over to play with the remotes for my vibrators, playing with my nipples, and squeezing my tits. There was also the occasional flogger used on my tits to keep them sensitized. I was brought right up to the edge a half a dozen times. There was one particular girl. I don't recall her name, as I hadn't recognized her from earlier. I think that she was the girlfriend of someone else. All I can say is that she had a really cruel streak. She also had some experience in edging women. She was the worst. She managed to bring me right to the cliff and stop just as I was falling off. I begged. I pleaded. I offered everything I could think of. Occasionally, she would seem to almost agree, before giving me that wicked smile that told me she was only toying with my emotions.

I was finally released. They needed a server, and Jessica was in no condition to stand at that point. After serving drinks, I noticed that no one was paying attention to me. Two girls were busy cleaning Jessica up. Most were relaxing in the pool, and the rest were busy hanging out and talking. My chance at last. I carefully made my way to a hidden corner of the yard and brought my hands to my pussy. Nothing. The chastity device was thick enough to prevent me from being able to feel anything from my fingers. I tried humping different things. Still no relief. I reached behind me to try for some anal stimulation. They had locked a butt plug in, and I couldn't get enough movement from it to do anything except increase my frustration. Finally, as I was desperately trying to hump the corner of one of the AC units on the side of the house, I heard a voice.

"Not that I'm not enjoying the sight, but you might as well stop now. That device is specifically designed to prevent enough stimulation to get you off. You could do that all day and just end up frustrated."

Turning around, I saw my nameless tormenter from earlier.

"Yes, we have not been properly introduced. You may call me Mistress Tara. I'm here with my girlfriend Stacie."

As she stalked towards me, I had a sudden image flash through my mind of a full-grown panther stalking a rabbit. I was not the panther in that little video.

"Enough of that now. I'm sure that April will let me punish you for your little infraction later, but duty calls for you now." She said as she attached the leash to my nipple chain and led me back to the party.