Slave to My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea what time the party actually ended. I spent the rest of the night serving drinks and snacks. When not doing that, I was kneeling on the grass servicing all that wanted it. I was occasionally taken over to wherever Jessica happened to be to lick her clean for another round. Throughout all of this, the vibrators in me continued to dance. Jessica was eventually worn out and put in bed. I was used for another hour before finally being taken into the bedroom to cuddle and sleep with Jessica. Yeah, sleep. Like that was going to happen much. Before laying down, the vibrators were set to just above low. It wasn't enough to get me off, but it kept me highly aroused all night.

OK. So, I must have managed to get a little sleep. That realization came with my eyes springing open to a line of fire across my tits.

"Time to get up, slut. Our guests need breakfast. You have 15-minutes to shower and get down to the kitchen. You may wear and apron while you are cooking." April commanded. "I'll send this slut down to help as soon as I finish with her and she showers."

As I hurried into the bathroom, I saw April climb onto the bed and straddle her mom's face.

Less than an hour later, Jessica and I were under the kitchen table rotating around as we used our mouths on everyone as they were eating breakfast. Yes, the remotes were being passed around the table all through breakfast.

Throughout the day, the guests began to leave, although not without first groping, fondling and playing with our bodies. I was going insane with lust by that point. The toping for the day was that Mistress Tara used me as a demonstration for her girlfriend as well as April and Jack to demonstrate just how far and how long a woman could be kept on the edge of an orgasm. Had it not been for Jessica continuously pouring water in my mouth, I would probably had died from dehydration, considering how much fluid was drooling out of my cunt by then.

I was laying on the grass, staked out spread eagle. My chastity belt had been removed, but the vibrators were still in. My mind was simply mush by this point. I had been teased and held on the verge of a massive orgasm since yesterday evening. Mistress Tara was giving Mistress Stacie, Mistress April, and Master Jake a Ph.D. level course in sexual torture with me as the prop. My universe at this time consisted solely of my tits, cunt, and ass.

"OK. It's five o'clock."

I was unsure of whose voice it was. My mind registered that it was important for some reason, but reasoning had left the building by that point. My brain tried to comprehend it, but was unable to. Five o'clock. Something about the time...

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!" I screamed as the vibrators exploded to life and I felt my nipples get pulled and pinched. Lava formed on my cunt as I heard the crack of leather. My brain ceased to function. There was no sound, smell, taste, touch, or vision. There was only white. Then, the vibrations began. Gentle at first, then building. A flash of blinding light appeared. From that light, a mushroom cloud formed. The vibrations became a full-blown earthquake. The roar soon followed. I felt the quake rolling through my body as it tossed me around. There was a high-pitched scream that rose above the roar. On and on, it went. It seemed to go for hours, until the gray began to form. Darker and darker. Eventually, blackness took over and there was nothing.

My eyes sprang open. Odd. I was in a room. Last I remembered, I was laying o the grass in the back yard. It was dark, but there was a bit of light coming through the window. My arms and legs moved. They were no longer bound to the stakes in the back yard. I felt something covering me. I realized that I was in a bed, and I had blankets over me. My head turned as the door opened.

"Finally awake, I see." It was April.

I tried to say something, but it only came out as a croak.

"That's OK. Just rest. Jessica will be in with some water in a minute for you. I must say, that was one hell of an orgasm. Perhaps we should go a little easier on the edging in the future."

I watched the video of my orgasm the next day. WOW! That was truly impressive. I actually passed out, and was asleep for about six hours. When I finally was able to get up the next morning, I was completely sore. It took a long, hot bath and a massage from Jessica before I was able to move easily. Oh, and Jessica and I were cured from any thought about trying to set up anything on Craigslist ever again. Every time that the need began to build, April and Jake would set up another party. They weren't always that intense, but they always included Jessica and I getting thoroughly fucked.

Got to go now. Jessica is already bent over the couch, and I see April glaring at me as she is lubing up her strap-on.