Slave to the CEO Ch. 01

Story Info
Her new stepdad sells her to the highest bidder.
1.2k words
4.1
34.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

I couldn't sleep, so here's something that might develop while I'm finishing my other novellas.

My mother's fiancée was a man of many words, a CEO, a philanthropist, even a trusted mentor to many. Of course I had a crush on him, who wouldn't?

The day they married was a wonderful day, overseas during a perfect time of year. And the lavish mansion was breathtaking. I would get to spend the week there while they honeymooned, a needed vacation.

He introduced me to the man who owned the mansion, Ben. despite being well over double my age, he was handsome, not as handsome as his son, Matt though.

The 28 year old was a terrible dancer, but we were both drunk, and getting drunker, so what did it matter? Our dance turned into a midnight dip in his glowing, blue pool. Whatever handsomeness I'd thought he had earlier was magnified by the way the sparkles reflected from his green eyes.

No one had ever been so wonderful, so gentlemanly, so good with their hands, so alluring with their lips and fingers. But I didn't want to be that girl. The one who got drunk and put out on the first night. No one liked those girls. Sure wealthy guys like Matt had his fun with them, but in the end, all they got was ghosted.

Stopping was hard as the impassioned man had me pinned down on the lounger, but it was the only proper thing to do. I tried to wiggle my wrists free of his drunken grip. I hadn't expected anything would be tucked on the sides of the lounger, certainly not the soft ropes he yanked out and began to tie, spreading my arms in a Y as I was bound down.

Maybe I'd fantasized about this, I'd peeked on my mom and George a time or two when he had her down, but to be a participant seemed foreign.

"Matt," I breathed his name, chest swelling with excitement and tension.

"Yes beautiful?" He righted himself as he reached down, lifting a small knife.

I struggled though my arms didn't have much give. Shaking my head, I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Having a look at what I paid for." He dipped it beneath they bikini top, slicing the fabric and letting my breasts tumble out.

"I don't understand." What he paid for? Did he pay by booze and thought I owed him something? Was he roleplaying me being a prostitute. "Its late. I just--"

He slit the sides of my bottoms.

I whimper from the cold blade against my skin. He'd only petted me before, teasing me with light touches through the fabric of my bikini. Now, once the blade clanks against cement, those fingers shove straight into me, eliciting a moan.

He hummed his approval as he probed, "Excited already?" he mused. "I thought George was lying when he claimed you were a virgin." George--my stepfather? He was never interested in my sex life.

Matt lowered, letting his tongue glide along the slit. The sensation had me squirming beneath him. When he shot up, he shoved his fingers into my mouth. "Lick them clean."

I obeyed.

His attention went to my breasts, nipping and licking them. "Oh the fun I'm going to have with these." After groping me, he stood and pulled down his swim trunks, releasing a bobbing member of at least seven inches.

"That's too big."

"And it's going to pound you until you can't walk."

He prowled onto me, kissing my neck. "I was hoping you would fight me a bit more. What are you? A needy slut?"

"No." I felt deflated. He had a pristine character, held a high rank in his father's company, considered a most eligible bachelor, and this was how he talked to women.

"Good, because sluts are only suited for basements, but I want to show you off." With a knee, he knocked my legs apart.

"Please don't."

He fisted my hair while pressing the tip of his velvetty cock at my entrance. With a forceful shove, he was in, and I cried out.

"Don't tell me what to do," he hissed in my ear as he slammed deeper. "Unless you want this to go very unpleasant. Understood?"

I nodded. There was no way out of this. All I could do was let him fuck me then leave when my mother and George go on their honeymoon.

His movements slowed to a controlled rhythm, gliding in and out of me, moaning his lust against my lips.

"Wrap your legs around me, beautiful."

My trembling legs curled around his hips. I made the mistake of looking into his eyes, still glowing from the pool's light. A predator's all the way through, like a hyena's in the night. Maybe that was all it took for him to be riled into his frenzy, because when I tried to look away, he ordered me to maintain that gaze. Never had I felt so vulnerable, but something about it sent a tingle straight down between my legs where his movements had begun to feel better than the way I touched myself.

My back arched as I felt it coming-- that uncontrolled bliss.

"Cum when I do." If he thought my body could wait, he was wrong, but then his body seized atop me as he burrowed balls-deep. My walls tightened, milking hot bursts from him.

I awoke to a pounding head and aching cunt. The events of the night were a fog, but the red indents on my wrists were evidence I hadn't dreamed any of it up. I cringed a little when I rolled onto my side to face Matt, who was passed out.

My painful search found nothing, but I couldn't stay in here, I needed to get to my mom and escape on her flight.

While I didn't find my clothes, I found a plush robe in his spacious bathroom.

The long trek down the hall was quiet, everyone must have been hungover.

just before reaching my room, I spotted my now step-dad, George. Had he truly set up that encounter with Matt? My attempt to hide behind a pillar failed.

"Jane?"

I hobbled into the center of the wide hall. "George." I bit my lip.

He grinned. "About last night..."

I froze. I didn't want to mention anything that happened.

"Don't be embarrassed."

I squirmed. "I'm not."

"Good, Ben paid a lot of money to have you."

I gazed up into his brown eyes. I didn't hear him correctly. I still didn't want to believe he was capable of this. A man so revered. Philanthropists and well-established people in the community didn't do this. This was the sort of thing conservative politicians did in private.

"I want to be alone in my room."

"Of course. I'll walk you there."

I tried to speed past him, but when I got to my door, he followed me in.

He stepped behind me and inhaled near my hair. "I will have to get back before your mom wakes "

"I'm going to go to the airport with her."

He smiled, that smile I once thought magnificent. "Matt won't allow that."

I backed away. "you should go."

"I will." He gripped my arm and pulled me close. "But first, you're going to wrap those pretty lips around my dick." His hiss turned to a growl, "And I suggest you keep this between us. I'd hate for Matt to find out and have you as a household fuck-toy in his basement."