Slave to the CEO Ch. 08

Story Info
Matt discovers who had her.
1.8k words
4.45
6.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smile on Matt's face met his eyes, but that didn't make it appear genuine. It was a warning. I had better not act out of line. After all, today was when guests arrived for tomorrow's wedding of his elitist cousin. It was the first time I'd met the man who must have only been mid thirties and was a wealthy lobbyist.

His soon to be wife was just as well behaved as Mandy had been. I found it despicable how they were so controlled to the point they were probably happy.

"Why aren't you smiling? Guests are about to arrive." Matt's tight grip on my arm felt bruising as he led me through the foyer.

I flashed a fake smile, pretending to touch his cheek affectionately. "It's hard to smile knowing you will find some whore and let anyone coming do anything they want to me." I hadn't forgiven him for leaving me to Igor's abuses, I wouldn't. It was hard enough knowing I would probably see the slimy man.

The man seethed. "I've been too lenient with you." He gripped me by the back of my neck and walked me to a large banquet table. "Get on that fucking table."

I couldn't obey. All I could think was how he was about to throw me onto a table the way Igor had. I fought against him, but his grip tightened painfully. Once he'd thrown me face forward against the table, I heard the metal jangle of his belt.

I attempted to claw my way over the table. He all but ripped the dress raising it. The belt rained down on me. The pop reverberated, adding to the horrified cry of pain. I clawed my way up the table, only for his elbow to land on my back to still me so he could place the belt in my mouth and cinch it tight.

"You're not going to make that accusation against me again, understand?" He started slapping my backside with his hand. Every single hit more painful than the last.

By the time he stopped, so many tears had flowed down, they wetted my lips and the leather. But he wasn't done, his cock came next in full force.

"You want to drain my cock to know I have no desire to leave you?" He removed the belt from my mouth. "so your jealousy doesn't get the better of you?"

I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a response. His rage only built and he flipped me over. Both of my hands he held next to my shoulders. It was as though Igor was on me again. Whatever fight I had wavered. I couldn't even look at him. He had the nerve to lean down to kiss me as his seed coated my cervix.

When it was over, he acted as though he'd done nothing wrong. But the worst thing was the way he reached down to stroke my nub as he rocked his hips.

"Look at me sweetheart." The way he called me that was more sickening than usual. He tilted my head so I would look at him, but I only looked past him. "I'm not going to stop until you're satisfied."

I shook my head in refusal of the humiliation, but just like everything else, he controlled my cowardly body that submitted to the steady friction. I didn't want the orgasm that came, but he continued his motions in response to how I moved.

"Good girl, cum for me."

My entire body jolted as it obeyed, clamping down on his throbbing dick. He kissed me, as though he hadn't just humiliated and hurt me.

After fastening his trousers, he stood upright. "Come on, we need to change your dress."

He wanted someone mindless and broken, someone who immediately forgave such action when his mood softened.

I didn't do anything in response to the order.

He sighed. "Stop pouting. This is what happens when you disrespect me. Get used to who you are going to be to me."

When I finally did get up, I struggled to keep balance. Everything hurt so much more than I expected it would. Then we were on our way to his room.

He ordered me to wash my face and put on a new dress. But i only sat in the bathroom, staring at nothing in particular. When he did return, he hissed at my appearance and had a servant come in to do my makeup and dress me.

It was the first time the Asian woman spoke to me. "He loves you."

Her claim made me laugh. Even if only for sarcasm's sake.

"Your stepfather was into bad dealings and in debt. Matt learned you would be traded to Igor and had his father pay for you to be his wife."

But what did any of these lies matter anyway. She was supposed to say what they wanted her to. "He made me believe he was a good person the night we met. But he's just as horrible as the worst of them."

****

Dinner felt strange. About twenty people had come. One of which was Igor, who watched me from across the room where he sat with Ben. They were in conversation, and i worried it had to do with me being sold.

Matt's hand rested on my thigh. The hair on my neck rose when he leaned close. "Smile."

"You should have let Igor have me if this was how it would be." I subconsciously rubbed my wrist.

He lifted my hand to study my bruised wrist. "I didn't mean to hurt you, sweetheart."

After dinner ended and people headed to conversations elsewhere, Igor proudly strolled over, the balding man had me clinging to Matt, which I detested myself for doing. At Igor's feet was Mandy, whom he'd proudly shown off the nude slave over the evening.

"My dear boy," he began. "Your woman gets more beautiful every time I see her."

"And yours doesn't," Matt spat.

I felt guilty that I was at fault for Mandy being given to Igor. But she would have gladly done that to me. She kept her head down, but the choke marks on her throat were evident. As were the red streaks over her wrists and marks on her shoulders.

Igor glanced back and scanned the room. "Perhaps we can exchange for the evening. I imagine--"

"No."

"No? I figured you wanted something trained to perform," he said with a tone of innocence.

"I'll be giving mine lessons once we're alone."

Igor chuckled. "I see. Public lessons are far more effective. But for now, there's someone well connected I want you to meet."

Matt held out a hand in a gesture for Igor to lead the way.

The hideous man turned and began his journey, giving us a solid view of Mandy's cunt and butt plugged with what looked like a ruby adornment.

I glanced to Matt to see how interested he was in his old fuck toy, but he seemed to have no interest in her.

As we followed Igor, Matt gripped me by my head to pull me close. "Don't test my patience with your childish jealousy. I will let Igor help me put you in your place in front of everyone here if you keep acting this way."

The threat took things too far. The moment I got the chance, I would escape. And that moment quickly approached when Igor's shady looking connection wanted a private conversation without anyone else present.

Matt didn't bother shedding a glance my direction when he went into a nearby room. Igor's smile gleamed, but his interest went to a small group of people.

I took my opportunity to back away, every step filled with angst as I watched the main area for anyone who might notice. Any unexpected noise had me frozen in place until I reached the doors to the foyer. Once there, I snuck through, quietly sealing the doors behind me.

"You must not know about the adjacent hall that leads here." Igor's accent was one I could recognize anywhere.

"Go ahead, scream." He strolled closer. There was no way I could exit while he was standing. As he drew closer, I slowly moved backward to a bar with bottles of bourbon and glasses. I gripped a bottle behind my back. Popping the lid, I poured some, hoping it made it into a glass.

"I wouldn't advise anything that will cause Matt to get rid of you. Because then you would go to me and you would make for a good face for his career in politics. Let's make this quick so you're free to go back."

Once he was about a foot in front of me, I threw the glass to splash him, he blocked it with a strong swipe of his arm. With my free hand, I swung the bottle, barely grazing his forehead. It crashed to the floor and he was on top of me all too soon.

The monster dragged me with my mouth covered by his palm to a sturdy bar table and threw me onto it. With a quick twist of my already sore wrist, he had me on my back.

The sort of terror that had a person unwilling to sit still happened. Once again he had my arms pinned above my shoulders and a hand squeezing my throat, tight enough to halt my breathing this time. and he kept that hold.

My vision darkened before he let go, yanking the neckline of my dress down so he could bite my nipples again and working the dress up and my panties off.

"You missed a man's touch." He was wrong if he considered himself a man. But my fight proved futile, and just like with Matt a few hours earlier, I gave up. That didnt stop Igor from squeezing my throat again. I had no choice but to accept the disgusting mouth that came down to kiss mine.

But instead of the opportunity continuing, the door thudded loud from the banquet hall. He turned to look back, finding Matt along with Igor's friend behind him.

Igor released my throat. My next gasp came out in a wheeze.

"Matt. I was about to have her restrained to bring back to you." He turned and I rolled off the table to the hard floor.

"And her dress needed to be ripped for you to do so?" Matt snapped.

"Simply a pull from her attempted escape."

Matt came over and lifted me from the floor. "Next time she attempts to run, find me instead of harming her." The response seemed weak given what had happened.

"Of course." Ignore waved a hand with indifference. "But I'm certain Ben won't want someone this untrainable at your side. It would be bad for--"

"I will make that decision with him."

He couldn't make a damned decision for himself. He wouldnt defend me. And just like that, I had no doubt I would be their Mandy.