Slave to the CEO Ch. 10

Story Info
Threats are made against Matt.
1k words
4.41
4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

author's note: No sex here, just story development. I got a little carried away with the offer to help the MC kill the enemy...that's what happens on these late-night scribblings when I take my alphaholes into likeable territory just for fun without a plot. Now that her torment has passed, I suppose something politically interesting needs to happen and I should throw in a theme park, alligators, and a conservative political rally or golf course event. Anyway, if something sounds fun for the uncovering of the corruption or an explosive end to the bad guys, let me know. This is a work of fiction not based upon anything or anyone in real life.

Things changed with Matt over the night. He held me close as i fell asleep. No longer the person who took me against my will, he was the man I met at my mom's wedding before getting me drunk and assaulting me.

The next morning was a brunch for his cousin and guests before they parted. At the edge of his bed, I watched as he slid his pants on and reached for a dress shirt. He glanced me over in my robe, his eyes lingering on my neck that had Igor's bruises. When that glance proceeded to my wrists, I hid them behind my back.

The shirt he held fell to the floor and he marched over to me. "I don't want to leave you alone in here. You're safer with me." His hand caressed my cheek then down to my neck. The side of his mouth twitched as his anger flared at the sight of my injuries from Igor.

My breath quivered as his touch glided down the front of the robe.

"We shouldn't be late. I dont want anyone to suspect anything, so I can't act out of the ordinary, sweetheart." He leaned forward to kiss me as he untied my sash.

I had hoped he wouldn't make me go, but after the kiss I nodded my acceptance. "I'll get dressed."

"Good girl." He picked up his shirt again and put it on. Given who he was, his patience was comforting. Were he any other of the men that surrounded us, I would have suffered further after the events of the previous night.

After I'd put on the knee-length purple dress and applied enough makeup to cover my bruises, I returned to his room to see him against a bed post, fidgeting with a small dagger. it looked as though it was carved from a solid piece of ivory.

He motioned me toward him as he stood upright. I went to him, a bit hesitant. He was still a man I knew to obey, but I also knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"Sit on the bed."

I obeyed and sat on the edge of the bed.

He knelt in front of me and took a garter from his pocket and glided it up my right leg. On my inner thigh, he slid the dagger in. "Hopefully this will make you feel a little safer."

"Yes," I lied. There would be no feeling secure around Igor, but at least Matt wanted me to feel safe.

He grinned, spreading my thighs and running his firm hands up the length of them. "You are so unbelievably perfect for me."

"Thank you," I whispered, looking down to his eyes that eagerly watched as he pulled my panties to the side. I stiffened as his thumb grazed my nub. There were more pressing matters than the pleasures we'd both partaken of over the past night.

his gaze remained to mine as his lips trailed up my inner thigh. It was a haunting pleasure. The day had already begun and he had a powerful enemy who probably spent the evening tormenting Mandy while plotting our demise. We had no precise plan on Igor's elimination, only that he not behave out of his obedient norm and to pursue his social status as the next senator of Florida.

Before his eager tongue reached its destination, a pounding came at the door. I immediately readjusted my dress.

Matt got up and went to the safe for his pistol. His father's voice could be heard, which was no relief to me. He didn't give me another glance when he cracked the door open.

"What?" Matt stepped aside and his father strode in looking all the power-hungry wealth that he was.

Ben scanned me. "Igor is willing to exchange a better woman for you to marry to smooth over any bad blood."

Matt's knuckles went white over the handle of the pistol. "You think a new woman smooths this over?"

"We have a future, boy! don't throw it away over a pretty face. Keep her as entertainment, but dont piss off the people we owe our allegiance to."

"I don't give a fuck who your allegiance is to. I'm not going to have some foreigner you serve rape the future wife of my choosing and then offer me another."

His father raised his hands in placation. "Son, we can all be killed if you take a step out of line."

"Thats your excuse? You let him do it!" Matt raised the gun toward his father. "You would let him do anything he wants to any woman I marry."

"Think of your future as a politician. This is the sacrifice we all must make." His father glared at me. "She's not the face of a nation." It disgusted me beyond possibility how he stood by as Igor had me all for the promises of power.

The hammer clicked. "She remains with me. and if you have a problem with that, then I will fucking kill you as well."

Ben let out a sarcastic chuckle. "You think you can kill Igor? I raised you better than this."

Matt's voice rose. "You mean you raised me to be a pawn for your stupid games!" His hand shook as he stepped closer and raised the gun to Ben's head.

Ben's jaw ticked. "If you value your life so little, we are dead anyway." He pointed to me. "But she will live and suffer at hands worse than Igor for your stubborn defiance."

Matt seemed deep in thought when he finally lowered the gun. "They aren't going to hurt you," he said to me. And I had to doubt whether he believed his own words.

"If you want to win, you will do it by subjecting her to a cruelty Igor will believe to be sincere. It is the only way, my boy."