All Comments on 'Slave Unbound Ch. 03'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

The Baroness is plenty evil. I'm loving the depth you give your characters, it makes the story so enjoyable readable, even the bad guys. The world needs interesting bad guys.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 4 years agoAuthor
Regarding: untitled comment ('plenty evil')

Thank you for your comments. I do agree that the Baroness is a pretty nasty piece of work, as are a lot of other people in the world of the story. I do my best to make characters as developed and interesting as I can. I've always felt that even the most insignificant character is still someone in their own world. We may only see a few moments of them, but I try to imagine them as more than just 'guy standing at the gate'.

Villains were always something I loved to develop, especially ones that you can sit back and think 'I can see how that person become this' or 'wow, I can understand how they don't realize they are the bad guy in this'. I was always drawn to stories where the bad guy's plan could be seen as an attempt to do something good from a certain perspective, just being done the wrong way or without considering the moral ramifications.

I hope you continue to enjoy the characters as the story progresses. There will be a lot of very developed ones as it goes forward. I'm already in progress on Chapter 6, which will introduce a number of new characters. Keep an eye out.

Again, thank you for your comments and I'm glad you are enjoying my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First time I’ve read any of your stuff, it’s starting to ramp up, and really sucking me into your story.

Even though your comments are a little older, I like the way you interact with your commenters. I wish more authors would do that. Thanks for you effort KS

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 2 years agoAuthor

You are very welcome, KS, and thank you for your comments and for reading my work. I do try to respond to all comments made. I've had one or two occasions where I missed seeing that one was made and came back to find it later and felt so bad that I didn't respond. I feel that, if someone has taken the time to comment on my stuff, heck, taken the time to actually read my stuff TO comment on it, the polite thing is to reply back. I am always grateful for all feedback, even if it isn't praise or support. I always find I learn more from hearing what people did NOT like that what they did.

I hope you continue to read and I hope you enjoy the adventure. I'm very proud of both of my ongoing stories, but far, far more happy to see that people have mostly enjoyed reading them. Having my work being enjoyed is what I most treasure from writing.

Horseman68Horseman6811 months ago

This story is getting very interesting. Bravos.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow11 months agoAuthor

Thank you. I've been trying to keep it intriguing and surprising. I am very fond of a number of these characters and I've been enjoying writing them. The story is loosely based on an RPG campaign I ran years ago, though I have mixed a lot of elements and changed quite a bit of things to make the story better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES