Slave Yoga Ch. 06: The Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked to my right. They were finished with the goats, and I watched helplessly as the first of the naked slave girls was led by the scruff of her neck up the steps to the ancient auction block. She was about 19, naked, with olive skin and long black hair. Naturally, she looked terrified, but the auctioneer did not care. She was to be sold.

The ancient whitewashed stone auction block about six feet long and maybe four feet above the crowd, giving the crowd a good view of the merchandise being vended. The animals were led up to the block via a wooden ramp in back, but the dark haired slave girl took the worn stone steps, her tiny bare feet and toes grasping for footing on the convex stairs, badly worn and curved in at the center by the countless naked slaves who had walked up these steps before her.

I wondered what the girl's name was, and how she had gotten to this wretched state. It did not matter. She was now simply slave pussy to be sold off the old hunk of stone, like the endless parade of girls sold before her. A parade I would soon be joining.

My confidence building exercise was interrupted as a buyer lifted me by my hair Struggling in my noose I was helpless to resist as he opened my mouth and examined my teeth and gums. The master inspecting me was fat, and bald, and he stunk of wine and cigarette smoke. Remembering my slave training, I smiled at him as he stuck his fingers into my hot slave pussy, hoping to win his favor. "Buy me, Master," I pleaded, licking my lips hungrily.