Slaver Helmet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remove the helmet." Mira commanded.

"Yes Mira." Luceria answered, her voice absent of emotion.

The slave removed her helmet and shook back her long blonde hair. Luceria sat at attention, her blue eyes looked glassy and unfocused.

"Are you fully ready to serve me? To be a slave to my every whim, my devoted foot-slave pet?" Mira asked.

"Yes Mira."

"Call me Mistress."

"Yes Mistress."

Mira clapped her hands with excitement. She stood out of her chair and hopped up and down in a little victory dance. Luceria only watched impassively.

"Thank fuck. Wow. Finally. Well I hope you liked the taste of my feet, we're only just getting started. I don't know how we're going to do it but I want your gorgeous feet all over my face while you eat my pussy out." Mira said.

"Yes mistress." Luceria said.

Giggling and horny, Mira stripped out of her clothes and began a night of perversion and debauchery that would last until dawn. Her new slave performed exactly to her specifications and the mad scientist enjoyed the fruits of her grandest and most successful invention to date. Mira passed out as the sun came up with her face resting on Luceria's sexy soles. Luceria just sat still and unmoving, awaiting further orders from her foot-obsessed mistress.

12