Soleful Surrender

Story Info
Emily's barefoot massage comes with free brainwashing!
4k words
4.55
19.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all so much for the positive feedback on my works so far! Someone reached out to me about the possibility of doing a more foot-focused story and it got the gears turning. Here we are! Look for more fantasy on the way soon, too.

The smells of sweet perfumes and incense wafted over Emily as she walked into Forget Your Troubles, the massage parlor that had opened at the end of her block a few months ago. Relaxation swept through her body as those familiar scents triggered something warm and pleasant deep inside her brain. Her smile grew and her shoulders slumped a little forward. With the week she had at work, she knew she needed this—but the sudden wave of exhaustion and ache of weariness in her body told her that her need was stronger than she thought. It was surprising in a dim and unimportant way.

All month, hazy recollections of Lauren's touch had drifted up through her mind, and her body cried for the release the parlor offered. All month, she waited for this appointment. Now the stress of her work combined with the tension of anticipation—though all of it seemed distant as Emily practically drifted over to the front desk—compelled her on, deeper, into a want to do exactly as the parlor suggestion and to forget her troubles.

The receptionist, a perky blonde named Katie, beamed up as she approached.

"Someone looks ready to relax," she said, giggling.

Emily only nodded, a strand of her coppery red hair falling into her freckled face.

"Oh, my." Katie's smile grew. "That bad, is it?"

"I've been dreaming about this for a while," Emily said. She felt her lips curl into a smile. The lids of her shockingly green eyes lowered. "Dreaming..."

"I bet you have." Katie looked down at her computer. "Lauren's just finishing up at the moment—but I can bring you to a room if you want to get ready for her?"

"Mmkay."

Katie typed out a few things, stood, and stretched. "Follow me!"

Emily trailed Katie happily down a hallway behind the counter, admiring the dim, soothing lighting of Forget Your Troubles. The entire place thrummed with relaxation, be it in the heady perfumes wafting about and clouding Emily's mind, or the constant almost white noise of whatever New Age music played from hidden speakers. The hallway was covered in thick, plush, red velvet-looking carpet with even rich, spiraling mandala area rugs at seemingly random intervals. The doors were made of dark wood and fit snugly into the satiny-looking walls.

The soothing voices of masseurs and the sympathetic moans of their clients drifted from behind those doors. The promises of bliss and relaxation they offered only built Emily's anticipation. She needed this so badly. It was a desire almost stronger than sex—though the thought of being so near such release did turn her on a little. The thought of getting naked and letting Lauren rub all parts of her down into deeper and deeper bliss did that too, but something about the music and the incense stopped Emily from dwelling on it save for the feeling of docile willingness it beckoned to her mind.

Katie guided Emily through one of those dark, heavy doors and into a private room. It was spacious, and luxurious. More sweet incense flowed from a burner in the far corner, beside a large black massage bed. An ashiatsu bar hung above, and Emily's eyes hovered on it for a moment. There, of course, was the real reason she had come. The feeling of being under Lauren's feet, of letting their sweet softness wash her worries and her thoughts away, drummed up deeper feelings from within her. Arousal stirred intently, warming Emily further pulling her down and away from her thoughts. She drifted beside Katie and towards a large, plush chair beside the bed. A robe, a pair of headphones, and a glass of cucumber mint water sat beside it.

"She'll be with your shortly," Katie said. She reached for a remote on the wall and clicked a button. "Feel free to get comfortable while you wait."

Her words barely registered in Emily's mind. Katie had turned on a screen hidden in the room's sweet-smelling shadows. A soft, swirling pattern of light emanated from its center and spread out to consume... anything and everything that Emily would have ever thought of focusing on. The pastel shades moved slowly, without a discernable pattern, out from a fixed point that drew Emily into it. The world around her faded as her mind, already inundated with promises of and desires for bliss and relaxation, slipped quietly away. It was so easy to forget her troubles—why else come to a place named for it?

Emily laughed a little at the thought, the smile staying fixed on her face as Katie placed the headphones on her ears. A pleasing noise, waves crashed on the shore of her mind and eroding her thoughts, swept in around her. Concealed within were whispers, promises, commands to go deeper, feel better, drift in a haze of sleepy contentment. The headphones were not perfectly sound-canceling, and Emily heard Katie speaking gently to her from some far distance she barely registered. It all made sense to her, though. They were getting her ready for her massage, for her service. It made her so hot, and the heat was restrictive, and her clothing too much. No sense to be clothed when she was getting ready for a massage. To strip, to relax, to give into the currents of pleasure washing through her body and mind, and to follow the whispers and the touches guiding her deeper became her greatest, most irresistible desire.

It was a relief when Katie unbuttoned her blouse for her. Emily's limps arms slipped out of the sleeves willingly, helplessly. She stepped out of her shoes with a gentle nudge to her ankles, the same pleasing touch drove her back into the chair so she had to look slightly up at the swirling, endless screen. Katie stripped her of her socks and then her pants—her fingers and palms working in an almost pre-massage down Emily's thighs, shins, and ankles and keeping the latter soothed, relaxed, unthinking. Her panties, already damp, slid off easily. Then, thumbs working circles to coax Emily forward and accept the beginnings of a back massage, Katie unhooked and removed Emily's bra. Emily sat there naked, her tight lithe body—honed with rounds of yoga squeezed before long days at the office—melting into Katie's precise, wonderous caresses.

It was all so flawless, so skilled, and it just made so much perfect sense.

Everything about it was for Emily, after all—for her relaxation and her pleasure. How wonderful it was to have a place she could come and forget... forget everything. She could lose herself in this as easily as anything. Even the water tasted better, sweeter from the cucumber and mint within than anything Emily had tasted before. Katie was so nice to help her drink it, and to help limber her up further in preparation for Lauren with touches to her now exposed breasts, her shoulders, around and in between her thighs.

All the while Emily stared up at the swirling screen, grinning and relaxing and forgetting. The waves of white noise and the ripples of pleasure emanating out from her mind, from her body, from the totality of her experience spread her thoughts thin and pushed them under perfumed clouds of perfected, endless bliss. She melted into the chair, into Katie's caresses, into the whispers behind the noise telling her she was safe, that this was where she was meant to be, that this was what she wanted more than anything. She could not imagine wanting anything more than this. She didn't know how anyone could. It was all too good, too perfect. A soothing prelude to an even more ecstatic experience to come.

The screen dimmed, but still the colored patterns remained drifting somewhere in Emily's subconscious. She almost didn't notice Lauren entering. The masseuse moved with a grace not unlike her touches—smooth and endless. Katie turned the chair, and Emily in it, to face Lauren. She pulled off Emily's headphones and sat her up straighter. Her hands went to Emily's temples as Lauren approached like a sauntering cat, hips swaying under her satiny robe and eyes alight with pleasing expectation.

Lauren always took Emily's breath away. She was not tall—and in fact almost reminded Emily of a fairy for how petite she was. She had long curly hair, tanned skin, and a cute nose between two beautiful, deep brown eyes. But though she was small, she carried a commanding aura replete with pleasurable promises. It radiated from her smile, her simple curled finger drawing Emily up from her chair, and the soft sensuality of her voice as Emily drew, intoxicated, nearer.

"How are we feeling today?" Lauren asked.

"Good..." Emily moaned out.

Lauren smiled. "Wonderful. We're happy to have you back so soon! You need this, don't you?"

"N-need. Mhmmm-oh!" Emily's eyes widened as Katie, from behind, ran her fingers over her nipples. They were slick with oil. A cool tingling spread through Emily's body as Katie rubbed her up and down—preparing her for Lauren. "Please..."

"Please? Oh, please what?" Lauren tilted her head, narrowing her eyes to match her teasing smile. "What do you want today?"

Emily's eyes drifted down... down... down.

Lauren giggled. "I thought so."

The way she wiggled her toes, digging them into the plush carpet before spreading them wide and free, sealed Emily's fate. Emily had come here for this, after all, and Lauren knew it. She knew the power that her small, soft, sweet feet had over Emily—had known it since their first session. Emily had tried to hide it then, had covered her love of feet with murmured allusions to exes walking on her back and the difference between ashiatsu and other massages. She had spilled this information willingly when she and Lauren first met, as Katie rubbed her over with oil and the music and incense fogged her mind over. It had been easy then, and Lauren was so easy to talk to, to melt to, to tell and give everything to. She had nodded, slipped off her shoes, and spoke to Emily about her feet and toes—flexing her ankle and rotating her foot and spreading and flexing her toes in ever more mesmerizing patterns. Soon, sooner than Emily expected, she had given in and told Lauren exactly what she wanted.

Lauren had, of course, been all too willing to give it.

She had even gotten Emily's favorite pedicure—french tips. Her nails were shiny, catching the dim candlelight of the massage parlor and casting it right into Emily's dreamy, heavy-lidded eyes. Lauren's toes were short, adorable, perfectly pedicured and tanned to a warm tone that spoke to the softness of both her feet. As she took a step nearer and brushed Emily's shins with those toes, Lauren laughed and leaned closer to catch the hitch in Emily's breath. She whispered directly into her ear.

"You want them, don't you?" Lauren nibbled Emily's earlobe. "Need them? Need me?"

"Need..." Emily moaned.

"Mhmmm..." Lauren's smile grew. "Katie, can you help Emily up onto the bed?"

"Right this way..." Katie whispered in Emily's other ear.

Emily let herself be led to the massage bed and climbed up with Katie's help—she was so slick with a mixture of massage oil and her growing arousal that she sincerely appreciated the help. They knew how to treat a person right at Forget Your Troubles. How fortunate for her that, when the spiraling coupon notice hit her inbox, Lauren had a slot available just when Emily's schedule allowed it. It was an offer impossible to resist, not that Emily had any thoughts of resistance as her body melted face-down into the soft, sweet-smelling bed. Katie adjusted her limbs and finished covering her in the tingly oil just as Emily heard Lauren's robe hit the floor. Another wave of relief—good that they were both naked. Her smile grew.

"Anything you want me to focus on?" Lauren asked as she climbed above Emily.

"Back..." Emily whispered. "Standing a lot at work."

"Oh dear," Lauren cooed. "I can help with that. Anywhere else?"

Emily felt herself growing hot.

"Where do you want me feet, dear?"

"My... my face," Emily said. "Shoulders... neck... lips..."

"We can do that too," Lauren said. "Whatever you want..."

A memory drifted up from Emily's stupor. "I want you."

"You do! That's right... That's perfectly right. You want me to relax you..." Lauren pressed a firm, commanding, delicately soft foot directly in the middle of Emily's back, eliciting a deep, mind-wiping moan. "To take you..." She slid it up and down along Emily's almost arching spine, grinning at the goosebumps of pleasure prickling up the woman's bare back. "To help you forget your troubles..."

"Forget," Emily repeated.

"Drift..." Katie whispered in Emily's ear and Lauren got to work with both her feet—her soft soles digging into Emily's shoulders. "Sleep. Relax and listen..."

"Listen," Emily said as her smile grew. She moaned as Lauren's feet moved out from her shoulders, down her back again. Lauren's heels provided pressure and weight while her toes danced delicately across her sensitive skin. Emily's breathing deepened, and she inhaled more and more of the spiced perfumed now laced with the musky aromas of arousal and pleasurable sweat. The room was hot, she was hot, the sensation of Lauren's feet rubbing her into limp, tired bliss was the hottest thing she had ever experienced. "So relaxed..."

"So good for me," Lauren said as her toes prodded Emily's arms. They dug into her wrists, her palms. How Emily wanted to grab back, to rub and feel all of Lauren's delicate, intoxicating feet. But how limp she was, how good she was. How... "tired you are. Limp and willing. Lost in my, and my touch. So eager to obey."

"Obey," Katie hissed into Emily's other ear.

"O-obey..." Emily's brow twitched. It almost sounded—

She groaned as Lauren's foot pressed into her neck, toes scrunching away the tension there.

"Obey!" Lauren laughed as Emily's pleasure-filled moans faded. "Following my words makes you feel so, so good. My words and my feet. You love my feet."

"I love your feet," Emily repeated.

"Feel their softness..." Lauren glided over Emily's back. Her soles, pillowy soft and almost unnaturally smooth, sent shivers up and down Emily's body. They kneaded her aching muscles into helpless, gentle slackness. There was no part of Emily that escaped their attentions. No part of Emily could resist their touch. Every piece of her cried for the feeling of Lauren's soles rubbing their cares away, her toes digging sweetly into her skin, her heels griding away her resistance. Lauren's feet smoothed all of Emily, her body and her mind. It was a waking dream of intoxicating bliss and desire Emily had no hope of waking from—had no desire to wake from. There was nothing she wanted more than to lay here, under Lauren's feet, listening to her warm voice and Katie's teasing whispers and falling deeper and deeper into this spiraling, all-consuming spell.

"Deeper, because you want this," Lauren said from above as her toes kneaded down the back of Emily's thighs. "Deeper, because you need me. It feels so, so good to come back and to listen and to obey. You're a good girl, Emily. You know when your body needs rest, and you know I give you rest, and you know that by resting you obey. By relaxing you obey. Be drifting and listening and love every gentle touch of my feet, you obey. This is obedience, Emily. My feet bring you pleasure, and when you feel pleasure, you obey. That's why you keep coming back. That's why you will come back. This is too good to resist, too good not to want more of. Forget your troubles. Forget everything... Just feel."

"Soft, sweet, gentle, perfect..." Katie whispered as Lauren spoke. Her oiled hands rubbed Emily's temples, keeping her head down, as Lauren's feet worked over the entirety of her body. "Perfect feet. Pedicured and soft. Soft and sweet. Sweet and powerful. More powerful than your thoughts. So easy to lose yourself. Lose yourself. Feel her feet. Feel and listen. Listen and obey. Obey the softness, the sweetness. Soft and sweet. Perfect feet. All you want."

Emily willingly rolled onto her back as Katie and Lauren nudged her with Katie's commanding fingers and Lauren's sweet, tickling toes. Katie kept massaging Emily's temples, brushing her hands over the woman's fluttering eyes as Lauren's feet moved to knead her chest. The softness of Lauren's soles against the tenderness of Emily's full tits and erect nipples elicited deep-throated moans of ecstasy from Emily. Lauren deftly tickled Emily's nipples with her toes, plucking them and rubbing them harder and harder.

Emily squirmed under the touch but stayed as she was—helpless and limp and lost in dreams of blissful obedience. She barely noticed Katie had stopped rubbing her temples until the blonde assistant carefully moved between her now spread thighs. Katie started with a massage—her hands trailing up from Lauren's own red-pedicured toes to her ankles and shins to the inside of her thighs. Then her hands began to tickle and rub against Emily's clit, and Emily writhed and bucked with the pleasure of so knowing and so teasing a touch. She grew more aroused, more lost, with the attentions of Katie between her legs and Lauren's feet massaging her full, needy tits.

Then Katie began to lick, and Emily's mouth fell open in a groan of pleasure that threatened to consume her entirely. To her gleeful surprise, Lauren took the opportunity to slip her toes into her wide open, all-too willing mouth. Emily gave a surprised squeak, and snapped her eyes open just to look into Lauren's wide smile and half-open, utterly entrancing eyes. Then she sucked, and tasted, and her eyes fluttered shut with a gentle, approving nod of the woman towering above her.

"There you go..." Lauren cooed from above. "That's right. Get lost in the taste. Get lost in this feeling of absolute obedience and feel your pleasure build, and build. Feel my toes, taste my feet, and know my control. Feel the build, the obedience, and lose yourself. Forget... and drift... and sleep... and suck... suck...suck!"

How Emily sucked. How sweet were Lauren's toes. She had dreamt of tasting them in the weeks since her last appointment, unsure if the memory she had of doing this once before was just that—a memory. Or had it been a fantasy? She was living her fantasy now, if that was the case. Lauren's feet tasted of the perfumed aromatic oils that covered Emily's body in endless tingling, of the sweetness of well-pedicured and perpetually liberated toes, with the faint musky salt of soles that had traversed the entirety of Emily's slack, needy body. They were soft, pliable to Emily's probing tongue, and playful for how they wiggled and pressed and drove deeper before withdrawing and pulling Emily up with them. It was all Emily could focus on, keeping Lauren's sweet, petite, perfect feet between her lips as they danced drove her deeper into pleasure. Into obedience.

Almost all—for there was Katie's skillful tongue between her legs bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Lauren's sweet words, lost in the clouds of perfumed, building pleasure consuming Emily's mind, melted into the background of it all. This was a perfect moment. Not a single thing wasted, not a thought against acceptance, willingness, and obedience. Emily's pleasure built and built as she sucked Lauren's sweet, soft, endlessly enthralling toes and bucked and willed Katie on and on between her thighs.

"Because once you cum, you'll really forget all your troubles," Lauren goaded. She pressed her foot deeper into Emily's mouth, laughing as the woman sucked harder and worked her tongue into the spaces between her toes. "You'll drop so far down that you'll be lost, sleeping and awake in a fantasy you'll barely remember. You don't have to remember anything except how good it feels. Accept the pleasure. Forget the details. Remember your obedience and forget everything else. Forget your troubles. Accept the bliss. Feel my feet trampling your thoughts with your stress. Your body limp... your mind adrift. Feel the pleasure building, the inevitable surrender of your body and mind to the touch... to relaxation... to bliss. Cum for me, sweet thing. Almost as sweet as my feet. Suck on them and obey... Obey and cum... Suck and cum... Now!"

12