All Comments on 'Slaver's Family'

by majus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Editing

Please have a native English speaker edit your story.

I hope English isn't your first language, because it definitely doesn't read like it is.

The flaws are all relatively minor, but the frequency makes the story difficult to read.

lloyd_5lloyd_5about 10 years ago
Not lesbian

This should be in Non-consent or BDSM. There is no emotion in the story and it certainly isn't lesbian erotica..

The comment about grammar and editing was pretty mild. You have no articles and frequently omit verbs. I am actually surprised lit accepted it first time.

Get an editor from the volunteer editors' forum.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 10 years ago
Editing?

Both of the earlier comments did not mention anything about story line or content. I am sorry if the author does not meet up to your grammar standards. How about some comments about the story's content. I found it very amusing, if not slightly erotic. But, hey, that's just me.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Couldn't get into this story, probably because I couldn't get past the horrible writing and lack of editing.

I can dwell on the on the preponderance of misspelled words, incorrect words, incorrect grammar, incorrect punctuation, lack of punctuation, and so on. But I'll just stop at the horrible writing. The concept was lame, and poorly executed. It wasn't interesting at all. In fact, it reads like the fevered imagination of a 14 year old with a tenuous (at best) grasp of the English language.

I'll sum this up in two words: Please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All in all, noice

All off the previous comments have mentioned grammar, and yeah,it could be improved, but it isn't horrendous. To anyone who is reading this,they should just get used to it and move on. Maybe I think this way because of the number of foreigners in my life,but the grammar isn't detestable.

Plotwise, eh. It was erotic,but i agree this should be in any of the lesbian bdsm categories because this story is,while good,not vanilla and a turn off for many.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous