Slavery Begins at Home Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, Tim. Such a good pet. Eat it all, baby."

"Yes, dear," he mumbled into his wife's pussy.

When the semen was gone, Tim turned his attention to his wife's clit, alternately flicking it with the tip of his tongue and sucking gently at the sensitive nubbin of flesh.

Natasha sensed her husband's tongue quicken, but it was Chloe's mouth she was feeling on her pussy, her face buried between her legs as her climax approached. She began to buck against Tim in time with his strokes. In less than a minute, her entire body convulsed and she was overtaken by the most powerful orgasm of her life.

When it was over, Natasha gazed down at her husband who continued to lap lazily at her pussy.

"Thank you, Tim. You did a great job, baby," she said dreamily. "I'm going to enjoy training my new pet."

"You're welcome, dear," Tim responded softly.

Natasha reached down and patted her husband on the head.

It was time to put all her cards on the table.

"I think I'd prefer to be called mistress from now on, Tim," Natasha said neutrally.

"Yes, mistress," Tim replied, without missing a beat.

Things were different after that.

Over the next few weeks, Natasha continued to assert her dominance over her husband in the bedroom. Tim was required to start and end each lovemaking session on his knees between his wife's legs. If he was allowed to fuck her, he always licked up his drippings afterward.

Tim blossomed as a submissive under his wife's careful guidance. It was as if he was born to be a slave. On his own initiative, he took over all the housework and also began cooking their meals. He obeyed all commands without hesitation and even began to embrace the endless, small humiliations and indignities associated with serious slave training.

For her part, Natasha reveled in her new role as dominatrix. She was surprised to find that she dearly enjoyed taking control of her husband. She spent endless hours on the internet, with Tim kneeling between her legs, researching how to be a good and attentive mistress.

Within a week, she presented Tim with the collar he would be required to wear at all times in her presence. She also told him he would not be allowed to wear clothes, but would remain naked when they were alone in the house. Tim was a little resistant when she ordered him to shave all the hair below his waist, but he eventually complied without much of a protest.

Tim didn't even balk when Natasha told him he would no longer be allowed to masturbate without her permission.

"I own your cock now, Tim. I'll decide when it gets hard. Understood?"

"Yes, mistress," he had replied docilely.

Natasha read on line that all slaves, male and female, should be should kept plugged as much as possible, so she ordered one for Tim. At first, her husband had had a hard time keeping the large, steel anal plug in place as he attended to the housework and did the laundry, but eventually he got used to that as well.

When Natasha introduced Tim to her strap-on, the slave had been reticent at first.

But Natasha was keeping it real.

The conventional wisdom online was that submissive husbands needed to be ass-fucked by their dominant wives. It was a mental thing. Natasha had insisted and Tim dutifully got on all fours and took his medicine.

Tim adjusted quickly to this novel new form of matrimonial intercourse. Within a week, he was begging for Natasha's cock.

As his oral skills improved, Natasha became less interested in letting Tim fuck her at all, choosing instead to have him get her off with his mouth, then masturbate on his knees at her feet. She always made him eat his cum.

After a few more weeks, she stopped letting Tim masturbate altogether.

"I like your mouth better when you've been denied for a while, dear. Your tongue tends to get lazy after I let you cum."

"Yes, mistress," her husband had replied, glumly.

Natasha did some more research online and learned that her instincts were indeed correct. Most mistresses strictly controlled and regulated their slaves' climaxes. A regimen of rigidly enforced orgasm denial almost always led to improved subservience and docility.

Two weeks later, Tim was locked in to his first chastity cage.

Natasha started slowly, keeping Tim locked up for only a few hours at a time. As his training progressed, he spent more time limp and in his cage. Within a month, he was locked up full-time. Natasha unlocked him on those rare occasions when Tim was allowed to masturbate, other than that, his penis remained caged.

Natasha noticed immediately, that the internet advice was indeed sound. Tim's tongue became much more lively when his penis was limp and locked.

The only downside to more or less permanent chastity was that the strength of Tim's erections diminished significantly. When he was let out to masturbate, despite jerking his cock frenetically, the slave could barely generate enough turgidity to achieve a feeble, trickling orgasm.

There was no way he could fuck his wife anymore.

On those rare occasions when Natasha had allowed him to try, Tim's semi-soft five-inch cock kept slipping out of her until eventually he became completely limp and gave up.

For Natasha, it was no big loss.

Tim had never been able to make her cum from straight up fucking, anyway, so she didn't much miss him climbing on top of her to do his business. In fact, she was a bit relieved. She much preferred his tongue now.

Natasha spent endless hours training Tim how to please her pussy and anus with his mouth. She would lounge around in bed with her husband's face between her thighs, reading or watching TV as she was borne along from one orgasm to the next by the wonderful sensations produced by Tim's clever tongue.

It was during one of their frequent oral service sessions three months after the nocturnal encounter with Chloe that Natasha let Tim know her plans for the next phase of his training.

By this time, Natasha had acquired a leash or her own, which was presently attached to her kneeling husband's collar. After he licked her to her second orgasm, she gave the lead a gentle tug.

"The Conners' are having another party this weekend and we've been invited."

"Yes, Mistress," her husband had replied docilely.

"And this time, I want to stay for the after-party."

Her husband looked up warily.

"How ma'am," has asked between licks. "They always kick us out before the fun starts."

"Easy. I'm going to flirt with Mike," she said matter-of-factly. "You've seen the way he looks at me. This time I'm going to respond."

Tim nodded his head, agreeing with the logic of the plan.

"Are you going to let him fuck you, ma'am?" Tim asked casually, never interrupting the rhythm of his tongue strokes.

The question caught Natasha completely off guard.

She paused, watching her husband closely. She was not sure if she had heard him correctly.

When she spoke, she chose her words carefully.

"I hadn't really thought about it, Tim, but I guess that's up to me, isn't it, darling?"

"Yes mistress, of course," her slave replied breezily, as if the prospect of another man fucking his wife was the most reasonable idea in the world.

Natasha's mind reeled. Could her husband really be okay with her fucking other men? The upcoming party was suddenly chock full of outlandish possibilities. Fucking Mike Conners in front of her husband suddenly seemed like a wonderful idea.

The more she thought about it, the more she warmed to the idea. After all, Natasha liked a good, hard fucking as much as the next girl. Why should she deny herself, just because her limp dick husband could no longer perform?

She filed the thought away.

"Anyway, Tim, you'll be attending the party plugged and in chastity. I may have some fun if I am so inclined, but you most assuredly will not. Is that understood?"

"Yes, mistress. I understand."

"You are to follow my lead and obey all commands without hesitation. If things go as planned, this may be something of a coming out party for you. I want you to mentally prepare yourself."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"If you do a good job, I may let you out to masturbate when the party is over. Would you like that, Tim?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am."

"How long has it been since you I let you cum, dear?"

"Twenty-four days, ma'am," the slave replied immediately, unconsciously squirming on his knees.

"Excellent, the party's in six days. so we'll make it an even month," she said curtly.

She gave Tim's leash a jerk.

"Now hurry up and get me off, honey. I want to go shopping for some outfits."

12