Slavery Begins at Home Pt. 03

Story Info
The slaves assume their new roles at the party.
13.3k words
4.62
40.5k
27
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,092 Followers

***AUTHOR'S NOTE; Semi-consensual depravity ahead. This story contains elements of coercion as the two slaves are ordered to assume their new roles in a most unconventional household. Boundaries are tested and egos are broken. But they all live happily ever after.***

The slave named Cum Hole waited patiently for his master to fuck him.

After assuming the prescribed position, the slave felt, as he always did, that familiar ripple of anticipation mixed with self loathing and dread that always overtook him whenever his wife's lover decided to take him.

Cum Hole was presently bent over the left arm of the man's over-stuffed leather chesterfield sofa, his ass up, his head down. His legs were spread wide with his toes tilted slightly inward as he had been trained.

This was his breeding position.

Idly, Cum Hole wondered what his colleagues at the university would think if they could see him now, happily waiting to be mounted by a man, who a year earlier had simply been his neighbor, but who was now his undisputed master.

As usual, while in harness, Cum Hole was naked aside from a spandex slave hood, a black leather collar, a black leather corset, thigh-high black stockings and patent leather high heeled ankle boots. Both of his nipples were pierced by thick steel hoops. His tiny, perpetually flaccid penis was locked away in a custom made stainless steel chastity cage that was permanently welded shut. The slave's lubed ass was plugged with an extra large stainless steel jeweled princess plug, its pink crystal base glinting in the slanted evening light.

It was 6:00 p.m. on a Tuesday. Cum Hole's wife, Natasha, was out of town visiting college friends. The slave had been summoned to his master's well appointed study by a simple text.

"Poker night."

Cum Hole had served at several of these gatherings over the past year. He would greet his master's guests in his corset and heels, serve drinks and snacks, then attend to the sexual needs of any of the men who wished to use him before the card game commenced.

When the men finally settled down at the table to play cards, Cum Hole would invariably be ordered under table where he would spend the rest of the evening crawling from man to man, sucking and swallowing as he went. His record was fourteen loads of semen swallowed in one night, which was impressive when you considered the fact that the table only accommodated five men at a time.

As always, whenever he shared Cum Hole with others, his master liked to take his own pleasure from the slave first, before the guests arrived, which was how Cum Hole found himself to be in his current position. The slave had just finished fluffing the man, expertly hardening his master's massive cock in his well-trained mouth and throat.

At last, the slave sensed the man behind him, then felt his strong hands alight upon his rump, muscling him roughly into position. Cum Hole felt a flutter of elation at the man's touch, reveling in the sensation of feeling so owned and knowing he would soon feel his magnificent cock filling him.

The slave's heart soared as he felt the man roughly pull the plug from his ass, balancing it delicately on the small of his back.

Cum Hole felt his well lubricated anus, now gaping open obscenely from the removal of the large plug, begin to twitch involuntarily as he sensed the mass of the man's thick cock in such close proximity.

The man paused.

"Where's your training log?" he asked. "Your wife wanted me to check it today."

The slave cursed under his breath. Didn't the man know how badly he needed his cock?

Cum Hole coughed politely. "It's over there, sir. On the side table," he replied softly, pointing awkwardly from his prone position.

The man reached over with his right hand and picked up the pink composition notebook from the nearby table. His left hand remained on the slave's hip.

Cum Hole could feel the head of the man's cock pressing against the opening of his anus. He moaned involuntarily and began to push back slowly against his master.

The man slapped the slave's left ass cheek smartly.

"Hush. Don't rush me, Cum Hole, or I'll use your throat instead."

The slave froze and bit off another moan.

The man studied the cover of the hot pink notebook. It was whimsically decorated with girly stickers depicting flowers, stars, hearts and rainbows, all neatly arranged around the title, centered in the middle in large block letters:

DIARY OF A COCK WHORE

As part of his training, Cum Hole had been required to keep a detailed journal of his activities for his wife and master to review. The pages of the diary were filled with a meticulous accounting of every sex act the slave had been ordered to perform since his master began training him almost a year earlier. Cum Hole was required to keep close track of all his numbers and was expected to be able to recite his sexual statistics on command.

The man allowed his thick cock to rest between the globes of the slave's ass, the bulbous head extending just beyond the crack. Cum Hole whimpered softly in frustration, as he felt his master throbbing against him, but remained still. The man ignored him and began to thumb through the pages of the diary, almost all of which were now filled with a neat, flowery cursive hand.

It had been a busy year for Cum Hole.

Cum Hole and his wife, Natasha, had been provisionally accepted into the Society almost a year earlier, after having been sponsored by their neighbors, the Conners. Natasha and Cum Hole had both willingly signed the admission paperwork as well as the legally binding confidentiality agreements.

As part of the initiation process, a novice slave, male or female, was required to spend a full year "in service" to the Society. This meant that the slave was obligated to sexually service any active member at any time for a full year. The novitiate's personal sexual preferences were irrelevant during this probationary period and it was expected that the slave would serve both men and women with equal alacrity.

The Society took the initiation process quite seriously, so most of the three hundred members would avail themselves in some way of the slave's services. The slave's performance would be strictly rated by each member who participated.

The year culminated in the final initiation rite, during which the slave would spend the entire evening strapped down on the breeding bench taking on all comers during one of the Society's monthly gatherings.

Cum Hole's final initiation rite was scheduled for the following week. His wife and master had been paying extra close attention to the slave's activities as his service year wound down to make sure their pet would be mentally and physically prepared to take his turn on the bench.

The man shifted the diary in his hands and turned a few pages until he came to the current week.

"How many new cocks this week?" he asked idly as he scanned the entries.

"Five, sir," Cum Hole replied immediately. "My wife invited the judge and his friends over for dinner on Sunday. Three men took me then. Mistress Natasha also had me suck off the dean and another professor at work, both society members."

"Good gurl," the man said absently.

He flipped to the back of the diary where Cum Hole kept a running tally of his activities.

"Give me your yearly totals, please."

The slave paused to collect his thoughts. He knew he would be punished if his numbers did not add up correctly.

"I've sucked 189 different cocks, sir," he replied crisply. "I've been fucked by 104 different cocks a total of 327 times and swallowed 844 loads of cum, sir."

The man smiled thinly and did some quick calculations.

"That's over three liters of semen you've taken down that talented throat of yours," the man said, patting the slave's rump. "You certainly have lived up to your name, haven't you Cum Hole?"

"Thank you, sir. I do my best, sir."

"Quite," the man said dismissively. "How many gang bangs and what was the highest number of cocks you took in one night?"

The slave thought for a moment.

"Twelve gang bangs, sir. Four organized by my wife and eight by various society members. At Dr. Benson's gathering, I was fucked by seventeen different cocks and swallowed twenty four loads," the slave answered robotically, then added archly, "It was quite the party, sir."

"I know. I was there, remember?" the man retorted. He reached out and cupped the slave's left buttock proprietarily.

"It's hard to believe you had never even touched another man's cock until less than a year ago, isn't it?" the man asked, not unkindly.

The slave nodded his head.

"I know, sir. I can't believe I missed out on so much fun. I'm much happier now, serving real men. This is what I was made for."

The slave wiggled his ass seductively, the way his wife liked him to do when he was seducing a new suitor for her amusement.

This earned him another swat on the ass from his master.

The man smiled indulgently, despite himself. He and Natasha really had trained the slave well.

"So, no regrets then?" the man asked softly. "You're glad your wife brought you to the party that night, and for the way things turned out?"

When the slave spoke, his voice was animated by the by the conviction of absolute certitude.

"Oh no, sir. No regrets at all. I love my life now. I've never been happier and I have you and my wife to thank, sir. I thank my lucky stars each and every day that you agreed to train me and brought out my true nature. I love being a cock whore."

The man's smile widened. He was glad the slave was happy.

The man looked back down at the diary and flipped all the way to the front. He began to read the very first entry, which described in detail the slave's own deflowering during that fateful party almost a year before.

He was surprised to feel his cock becoming firmer and throbbing even harder against the slave's buttocks as he read Cum Hole's harrowing account of how the man had used him for the first time in front of his wife.

The man closed the notebook and rested it gently on the table.

He placed both hands on the Cum Hole's haunches, feeling the slave tremble at his touch. This was no theatrical affectation or casual role play. The creature before him had clearly been irretrievably transformed.

The man sighed and leaned back slightly, allowing the head of his cock to slide down the crack of the slave's well-oiled ass until it came to rest against Cum Hole's softening rosebud.

He felt the slave opening before him as he had been trained, engulfing him. Transfixed, the man watched as the pale flesh of the slave's sphincter began to flatten as it stretched circumferentially around the huge head of his cock. He pushed forward a single centimeter and stopped, feeling the next inner ring of muscle begin to yield before him in silent surrender. The slave moaned and began to slide slowly backwards, impaling himself gradually on his master's cock.

As the man watched all nine inches of his cock slowly disappear into Cum Hole's ass, he thought back to the first time he had taken the slave. It was amazing how a person's life could be turned upside down by the events of a single day.

It had all started with a party.

****

One year earlier...

On the day of the Conners' party, Natasha's husband was skittish and distracted. Tim even forgot to put the cream in Natasha's coffee when he served her breakfast in bed, which earned him a morning belting.

When it came time to dress, Natasha slipped on one of her shortest black cocktail dresses, with a deep, plunging neckline. She was braless and decided to go without panties as well. She selected her most seductive fuck-me pumps from her closet and sat down at her vanity to begin to apply her make-up to project maximum sluttiness.

Tim waited, collared, plugged and naked on his knees by her side while his wife prepared herself for the party.

"I've been thinking about what you asked me the other day," Natasha said matter-of-factly. "About me letting Mike Conners fuck me at the party."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I've decided it might be fun, so I'm going to do my best to seduce him tonight."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I don't suppose you have any objections, do you?" his wife asked, smiling to herself in the mirror.

"No, ma'am," Tim replied docilely.

"That's a good boy, Tim. I knew you'd understand."

"I just want you to be happy, ma'am," Tim said softly.

Natasha ignored him.

"I bet Mike has a big cock," she teased as she applied her eye liner, "much bigger than yours."

"Probably, Ma'am," Tim replied morosely.

"Apparently, it's a thing," Natasha said breezily. "It's called cuckolding. I looked it up on the inter webs, dear. Most chastity slaves end up like you, Tim, too limp to perform properly. Eventually, the wife has to bring in a real man to satisfy her. The men are called bulls."

"Yes, ma'am," Tim replied meekly, then blurted out, "I'm quite familiar with the concept."

Natasha stopped applying make-up and looked down at her kneeling husband, the corners of her mouth turned downward in consternation.

"Are you, now? If you're so familiar with the concept of cuckolding, Tim, how come you didn't suggest it earlier."

The slave looked away evasively.

"I'm not an expert or anything, ma'am. I'm just saying it makes sense, since I can't satisfy you anymore." he replied lamely.

"Exactly, Tim. I'm glad you understand the situation," Natasha said brusquely, spinning around in her chair again to face her husband.

She hiked up her dress and spread her legs.

"All this talk of my fucking Mike has gotten me a little hot, Tim," Natasha said brightly.

Tim crawled between her legs.

Natasha pictured Mike Conners taking her from behind while her husband knelt at the bedside, naked and collared.

It did not take her long to cum.

****

Next door at the Conners' residence, the woman of the house was learning how to eat ass.

The much younger mistress holding Chloe's leash was getting impatient. She flicked her right wrist, expertly bringing the short single-tail whip down across the small of the middle-aged housewife's back.

Chloe screamed into the woman's anus.

"Deeper, you stupid cow," her mistress snapped.

There were already over a dozen angry red welts cross-crossing the pale flesh of the kneeling slave's back from her mistress' previous motivational impacts.

Chloe redoubled the intensity and tempo of her licks, trying to insert the entire length of her tongue into the woman's back passage. She wiggled the tip of the appendage wildly while maintaining perfect suction with her lips around the rim of the woman's anus.

Chloe's own ass was still smarting from the extra large butt plug the woman had inserted earlier in the day.

"It might be you on the breeding bench tonight, slut," her young mistress had said curtly as she pressed the tip of the three inch steel plug against Chloe's anus.

Chloe had been standing bent over at the waist, her hands behind her, spreading her buttocks wide apart. Her legs had begun to quiver as the bulbous head of the large plug was pushed roughly past her sphincter.

"Be still, cunt," the woman had scolded, smacking Chloe's left ass cheek smartly.

"This is for your own good. You need to be stretched. I can't have you sobbing and screaming after only five takers like last time. It makes me look soft when my own pussy slave acts like such a fucking snowflake."

At last the plug had seated itself in Chloe's ass.

"We'll leave that beast in all day and you should be fine by tonight if you should draw the short straw."

"Yes ma'am," Chloe had replied docilely.

"Now let's work on your ass-eating," the woman had said curtly, rolling down her panties and hiking up her skirt. She sat down on the bed. "Your task is to make me cum using just your tongue in my ass."

"Yes, Ma'am," Chloe had replied glumly, dropping to her knees.

The woman lay down on her back, spreading her legs and hooking her elbows under her knees to allow the slave access to her perineum.

Now, forty-five minutes in to the session, the young mistress was not even close to having an orgasm. She looked at her watch and sighed.

She brought the whip down on Chloe's back three times in rapid succession and was rewarded with a choked sob from the pretty housewife attending her.

"Forget it, cow," the woman snapped, roughly pushing Chloe's face away from her ass.

Chloe sat back on her heels, her lips and chin slick with her own saliva.

"Too bad for you. I was going to let you hump my foot if you got me off," the woman said cruelly. "Now you can forget it."

Chloe looked up, her expression pained.

It had been weeks since the slave had been permitted to achieve the only pitiful form of release she was ever allowed.

The woman gave Chloe one final swat of the whip on her rump and stood up from the bed.

"Go get your funnel, cunt," she said testily. "I have to pee. Maybe your mouth can be of some use after all."

****

After she completed her second orgasm from her husband's well-trained tongue, all while fantasizing about the next door neighbor, Natasha ordered Tim to stand up for his inspection. He immediately stood with legs spread, his hands laced behind his neck.

Natasha circled her slave slowly, noting the improvement in his body since she had taken control of his diet and exercise regimen. She leaned forward and examined his crotch, making sure that he was neatly shaved. She reached down and tugged on his clear plastic chastity cage to make sure it was tight and secure. She noticed that his penis seemed to be filling less of the enclosure and made a mental note to order a smaller model. Finally, she had him bend over and grab his ankles so she could examine his plug.

Tim was wearing a new two and a half inch diameter stainless steel plug that was vented to allow for long term use. For the past week, he had remained plugged at all times during the day, only removing it at bedtime and when he had to relieve himself.

Natasha gently tugged on the broad, round base. Tim grunted softly, but remained still. Natasha reached out and caressed her her husband's cheeks with both hands, before giving each cheek a playful swat.

When the inspection was complete, Natasha had Tim dress in his best suit. As usual, he was not allowed any underwear. The outline of his chastity cage would be visible at times through the thin fabric of his pants, but there was nothing to be done about that.

****

Tim and Natasha Martin were both excited when they walked up the front path of the house next door and rang the bell. Natasha adjusted the light wrap she wore to ward off the evening chill. From the sounds of the festive noises coming from beyond the door, it was obvious that the party was already in full swing.

Chloe answered the door, and as usual, she looked spectacular. She was dressed impeccably in a black pencil skirt and a low cut cream Givenchy blouse that looked as if it had cost more than a week's worth of Tim's salary. On her feet she wore two-thousand dollar leopard pumps. Her raven hair was pulled back and worn in a long pony tail down her back.

"Oh, look, it's the Martins!" she gushed, radiating insincerity.

Chloe stepped aside and ushered them in to the foyer, waving her arm with mock courtliness.

"Reyna, count the silverware, those impoverished neighbors of ours are here!" Chloe shouted to her maid, who was serving drinks a few feet away. The woman smiled and waved at the Martins.

A few nearby guests tittered obnoxiously.

Reyna had been hired as the Conners' live-in maid just four months ago. She was a strikingly beautiful, Filapina in her late twenties with large almond eyes and long, flowing black hair.

Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,092 Followers