Slavery Begins at Home Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike snapped his fingers at Tim, indicating that he should move aside, so that Chloe could take his place at Natasha's feet. He sidled out of the way and knelt beside the couch.

Natasha remained seated on the couch, holding her knees together primly.

Chloe stepped over and kneeled at Natasha's feet. She paused for a few seconds, then bowed down slowly and kissed the tips of her neighbor's shoes. She rose back up on her knees and crossed her wrists behind her at the small of her back.

"Welcome to our home, Ms. Natasha," Chloe began haltingly, keeping her eyes fixed on the ground.

Natasha glanced over at Mike and smiled.

"This worthless slut humbly asks if you would consider making love to my husband. It would be my privilege to serve you both in our household," Chloe added solicitously.

When she finished her greeting, Chloe waited on her knees for further instructions.

Natasha reached down and cupped Chloe's chin with the palm of her right hand. She tilted the kneeling woman's face upward until their eyes met.

"I accept your invitation, Chloe," Natasha said evenly. "I'm going to enjoy our time together very, very much."

Natasha let go of Chloe's chin and smiled down at her neighbor. She noticed that the housewife was trembling. Natasha was surprised to find that she was suddenly more aroused than she had been in quite some time. The sight of the high and mighty Chloe Conners, naked on her knees was even more erotic than she could have ever imagined.

Natasha looked over at Mike.

"Are you sure she'll do whatever I say?" she asked. "No bullshit?"

"Absolutely. Anything and everything," Mike replied resolutely. "Actually, your timing couldn't have been better, Natasha. Reyna will be leaving us next week to attend law school. You can take over as Chloe's mistress."

"Ooh, that sounds like it might be fun," Natasha chuckled.

Natasha sat quietly on the couch for a full minute, eying her new slave and carefully weighing her options. She glanced over at her husband, who was still kneeling naked beside her, his flaccid and inert penis encased in its clear plastic enclosure. At last, Natasha nodded to herself as if she had come to a decision.

She stared down at Chloe and began to move her knees apart slowly, a thin smile playing across her lips.

Mike chuckled.

"That's a great idea, Natasha. I do believe Chloe owes you an orgasm to make up for the one she so rudely interrupted."

Natasha nodded at Mike, shimmying her ass forward on the couch. She hiked up her cocktail dress and spread her legs wide.

Chloe regarded her neighbor glumly, an expression of resignation descending upon her pretty face. Natasha stared down at her imperiously. The two women locked eyes. Natasha winked and crooked her right index finger, beckoning her new pet.

Chloe started back at her neighbor, a pained expression on her face. She licked her lips nervously and pondered the capriciousness of fate. An hour before, Natasha had been an object of derision, a human cat-toy to be batted about for the amusement of Chloe and her rich friends.

Now, for all practical purposes, Natasha owned her.

In desperation, Chloe looked over at her husband, hoping for a last minute reprieve, but when she saw his face, she knew all was lost. Mike was smiling expectantly down at his wife, enjoying the show.

Chloe cast her gaze back up at her neighbor. Natasha watched the slave's eyes flash briefly with a final spark of defiance, then glaze over in mute acquiescence. Without another word, Chloe crawled forward and pressed her face between Natasha's legs.

For Natasha, the first touch of another woman's tongue was electric.

She had never been with a woman before and had always considered herself to be heterosexual. As Chloe began to nuzzle her face between her thighs, she was seized by a momentary spasm of panic, wondering if her body might somehow recoil at the touch of the female tongue.

The opposite turned out to be true.

The sensations were completely different from those she felt when her husband attended to her. While Tim's tongue was forever urgent and probing, Chloe's was soft and coaxing. Natasha felt herself responding immediately to her neighbor's distinctly feminine charms, reveling in the feel of Chloe's soft, full lips and smooth cheeks. It was as if her pussy was being French-kissed for the first time.

For her part, from the moment her lips first touched Natasha's pussy, Chloe felt the inevitable unraveling of her resistance begin. Any lingering reluctance evaporated in an instant as the musky scent and taste of her husband's new lover consumed her, triggering that familiar reflex of self loathing combined with extreme arousal that fueled her peculiar fetish.

As Natasha's pussy blossomed under her tongue, Chloe was overcome by a familiar feeling of profound inadequacy. Natasha's vagina was a miracle of physical perfection, well-shaped, responsive, supple and tight, while her own wretched anatomy was ugly, slack and ineffectual.

Chloe inhaled deeply and groaned in to her neighbor's crotch, the sound equal parts frustration and desire.

Chloe lapped at Natasha's slit in long, languid strokes for several minutes, taking her time, then began nibbling and kissing her vulva, familiarizing herself with the shapes and contours of her new mistress' exquisite sex. She pressed her face deeper into Natasha's crotch, basking in the lubricious heat of her neighbor's quickening pussy.

Natasha's vagina softened and opened under Chloe's tongue, the petals of her inner labia becoming plump and yielding. The slave moaned in ecstasy when the first freshet of Natasha's essence trickled into her mouth.

"Oh, she tastes so ripe, Mike," she breathed to her husband, her lips shiny with drippings. "You should take her tonight," she added rhapsodically between tongue strokes.

Mike had remained seated beside Natasha on the couch, holding his neighbor's hand as his wife attended to her. He always enjoyed the sight of a new lover taking Chloe in hand for the first time.

"Oh, I intend to, Chloe," Mike replied mildly, reaching over to pat his wife on the head.

At the mention of their upcoming union, Natasha felt the tempo of Chloe's licks suddenly quicken, as if the very thought of her husband's cock penetrating the pussy she was servicing had somehow increased the dexterity of her tongue. Natasha moaned as Chloe flexed her tongue and began to thrust the entire pink ribbon of muscle in and out, delving ever deeper and wriggling the tip spasmodically.

Natasha was having a hard time keeping her ass on the couch. She was panting softly and thrusting herself against Chloe's tongue with ever increasing ardor.

"Oh, god, Mike, I'm so close," she gasped desperately, squeezing his hand with all her might.

Natasha looked down at Chloe as her climax approached. Her neighbor was tongue-fucking her frantically now, her face bobbing back and forth between her thighs. Chloe's eyes were screwed shut in deep concentration.

"Look at me, Chloe," Natasha hissed.

Chloe's eyes popped open and stared up at Natasha.

"Suck my clit. Now!"

Chloe unlimbered her tongue from the depths of Natasha's vagina and pressed her face into her mistress' sopping sex, nibbling her way up to her clit. Chloe kept her eyes on Natasha as she flicked the sensitive button several times with the tip of her tongue, then leaned forward and engulfed the entire swollen nubbin of flesh into her mouth and began to suckle.

"Yes! Yes! Right there! Oh, you fucking slut. I'm going to cum!"

Chloe increased the intensity of her suction and began to grunt and moan into Natasha's pussy, encouraging her new mistress' release.

Natasha reached down and grabbed Chloe roughly by the back of the head with both hands, pulling her neighbor's face into her pussy as the kneeling slave maintained perfect suction on her clit. She bucked fiercely against Chloe's face several times, then froze with her ass off the couch and screamed out as her orgasm overtook her.

Chloe released Natasha's clit and sealed her lips around the vault of her neighbor's vagina as she began to cum in her mouth. She gulped loudly several times, swallowing mouthful after mouthful of Natasha's tangy nectar, all the time maintaining eye contact with her former nemesis.

At last Natasha stopped bucking against Chloe's face and released her grip on her neighbor's head. She let herself settle back down on to the couch.

Natasha leaned over and kissed Mike deeply on the lips as his wife continued to lap lazily at her vulva licking up the last, errant drops of her juices from the sensitive flesh.

"She's amazing, Mike," Natasha sighed softly.

Mike took Natasha's hand in his.

"I'm glad you enjoyed her, Natasha. Reyna just began training her to please a woman a couple of months ago, but she seems to be fast learner."

Natasha raised an eyebrow.

"Really? From the way she got me off, I assumed she's been bi her whole life."

Mike chuckled.

"Chloe's not bisexual, Natasha. She's totally straight. Her previous interactions with my lovers have been strictly observational. In fact she was often not even allowed in the room during my dalliances. It wasn't until her current mistress came along that we started using Chloe to her full potential. Reyna really has taken an interest in training her tongue."

"Well, she's definitely done a great job, Mike. I can play with her any time? Even if you're not around?"

"Any time. For all practical purposes, you're her mistress now. Just come on over. In fact, I was thinking you and Tim could just move in. We have plenty of room, isn't that right, Chloe?"

"Yes, dear," Chloe whispered as she pushed her face deeper into the vertex of Natasha's thighs, her tongue now flicking lightly up and down her neighbor's perineum.

"Ooh, that tickles," giggled Natasha as she shifted in her seat, opening herself to Chloe's relentlessly probing tongue.

Mike took out his smart phone and pressed a few keys.

Natasha sighed as she felt Chloe's tongue now slithering between her ass crack, the tip playfully tickling the rim of her anus.

In a moment, Reyna arrived and walked briskly up to Mike Conners.

"You rang, sir?" asked the pretty Asian maid primly.

Reyna did not appear to be particularly surprised to find the lady of the house naked on her knees with her tongue up the ass of one of the dinner guests.

"Good news, Reyna," Mike said brightly. "Natasha and Tim are going to be joining the Society. Natasha will take over as Chloe's mistress when you leave and Tim will serve as the house cuck."

"Very good, sir," replied Reyna, stiffly.

Reyna looked over at Tim who was still kneeling beside the couch, his chastity cage on full display. She smiled knowingly and nodded to herself.

Mike looked at his watch, then looked down at the two naked slaves kneeling in silence, their eyes on the ground.

"Please fetch two collars and leads, Reyna. The breeding is about to start."

"Yes, Mr. Conners," replied Reyna, then scurried back to the house.

When she had left, Natasha sighed and turned to Mike.

"I've heard you mention that term several times tonight, Mike. What exactly is a breeding?" Natasha asked conspiratorially.

Tim shifted in his seat as he gathered his thoughts.

"I'm glad you asked, Natasha," Mike began diplomatically, "because you should know before we go any farther that Tim will be expected to take his turn on the breeding bench along with all the other slaves."

Chloe raised her right eyebrow.

"The breeding bench?"

"It's really nothing more than a glorified saw-horse covered in leather padding, with built-in restraints to immobilize the slave," Mike replied.

"Who gets put on the bench?" Natasha asked, her eyes alight with interest.

"During each party there is an electronic lottery in which all slaves must participate. The slave selected at random is blind-folded and strapped down to the breeding bench. They then have to take on all comers for the entire evening."

"Oh, my," said Natasha breathlessly. "All slaves have to do it?"

"Every slave, male and female, straight, bi or gay, must participate," Mike said solemnly.

"And what happens next, once the slave is on the bench?" Natasha asked, her right hand unconsciously rising to her throat. "Does he or she just get fucked all night by the male dominants?"

"The slave on the breeding bench is there for the pleasure and entertainment of everyone in attendance, masters, mistresses, even other slaves. Any member of the society in good standing can step right up and use the slave all night long, as many times as they wish."

"How wonderfully diabolical," Natasha purred. "And since the slave is blindfolded, they never know for sure who took advantage of them and who did not."

"Exactly," said Mike, taking a sip from his drink. "That helps avoid the resentments or petty vendettas that might otherwise arise."

Natasha snuggled up closer to Mike and took a sip of her drink as well.

"Has Chloe ever been on the bench?" she asked breathlessly, clearly titillated by the idea.

"Three times," Mike said flatly. "It's never a pleasant experience for her for reasons which will become apparent to you this evening."

Natasha smiled, picturing Chloe, naked, blind-folded and helpless, bent over on the bench as men and women lined up to take their pleasure.

She had a sudden thought.

"Wait, how does everyone find out who's going to be on the bench that night?"

"A group text is sent out with the results at precisely seven o'clock," Mike replied evenly. "That way, everybody finds out at once."

"Ah, so that's what the commotion was before dinner. Everybody seemed so excited, looking at their phones and carrying on."

"Yes, tonight's selection will make for quite an interesting evening," Mike said pensively.

"How so?"

"Principal Swanson's number finally came up."

Natasha pulled a face.

"She's a slave?"

"Yes and quite a dedicated lesbian at that. I dare say she will not enjoy the attention she will get from her male suitors tonight."

Natasha pondered the situation.

"Can she refuse?" she asked curiously.

"Of course, Natasha. All of the society's activities are founded on a solid foundation of universal consent," Mike replied firmly. "But if she refuses to take her place on the bench, she and her young mistress will be barred from all society activities for a full year."

"I see," said Natasha.

"No slave has ever refused," Mike added thoughtfully. "I doubt Principal Swanson will be the first."

"I'm going to enjoy watching her submit," Natasha said testily. "She's always been a little too holier-than-thou for my taste."

"Yes, I don't think Ms. Swanson will have an easy time of it," Mike agreed. "She's made several enemies especially among the other slaves, both male and female. I'm afraid she's in for a rough ride."

Natasha thought about her own previous interactions with the principal when the her children had still been attending the prep school. She remembered one particularly unpleasant meeting during which Principal Swanson had implied that Natasha was being too liberal with regard to the twins' study habits.

Natasha took a long sip of her drink and placed her left hand on Mike's thigh.

"Can I take a turn, too?" she asked smiling mischievously.

Mike smiled back.

"Of course, Natasha," that's what she's there for," Mike said, patting Natasha's knee.

Mike's phone chirped. He looked down at the screen.

"The breeding is about to begin," he said flatly.

As if on cue, Reyna materialized out of the darkness, carrying two thick black leather collars and two leashes. She stepped up to the seated couple and curtsied politely.

"Please collar our pets, Reyna," Mike ordered.

"Yes, sir," replied the pretty maid.

She stepped behind Chloe, who lifted her hair helpfully as her mistress collared her, then moved on to Tim, looping the thick black leather collar around his neck and expertly buckling it in place.

Reyna stepped over to Mike and Natasha and handed them the two leashes.

"Thank you, Reyna. Now please go prepare my bed. I'll be making love to Mrs. Martin after the breeding."

"Yes, sir. Very good, sir," replied the pretty Asian woman, before curtsying once again and retreating back to the house.

Mike regarded the two kneeling slaves. He shifted his gaze to Tim and stared down at the new cuckold pensively, then nodded his head silently.

He reached into the left inside pocket of his suit coat and produced a thick red Sharpie magic marker. He snapped his fingers at Tim, indicating the slave should approach. Tim shuffled over on his knees.

"Would you mind if I label him for the festivities?" he asked Natasha.

"What did you have in mind?" Natasha asked, interested.

"It's really for his own protection. I don't want some random master bending him over and taking his cherry before I do. The breedings can get a little wild."

Natasha's eyes widened.

"You're going to fuck Tim, too?"

Mike looked at Natasha.

"Of course, Natasha. The best way to break in a new cuck is to strip him of his masculinity and make sure he understands his new place in the dynamic. In my experience, nothing does the job quite as well as a proper ass fucking in front of his wife."

"Oh wow, I can't wait to see that, Mike," Natasha replied, giggling.

Tim, who had been watching the exchange in silence stared at the ground. He had been anticipating this development. He knew that bulls often fucked their cuckold slaves to assert their dominance. He lowered his head in mute acquiescence.

"I'll take him after you and I make love, Natasha, but for now, I want it clear that his activities will be strictly limited at the breeding."

Mike leaned forward and began writing in large block letters on Tim's chest.

When he was done, Tim looked down involuntarily to study the label he had been given:

C O C K S U C K E R

Natasha tittered.

"Turn around, Tim," Mike ordered curtly.

The slave turned, offering his back to his neighbor.

Mike wrote for several seconds on Tim's back, then moved aside so Natasha could have a look.

I NEED TO SUCK TEN COCKS TONIGHT AND SWALLOW TEN LOADS OF CUM. PLEASE HELP.

Natasha laughed out loud as she silently read the inscription.

"I love It, Mike. Tim's going to be a very busy bee."

Tim blushed. He could only imagine what instructions his neighbor had written on his back. He knew better than to ask.

Mike stood and helped Natasha to her feet. He attached one of the leashes to his wife's collar and the other to Tim's, handing the lead to Natasha. He snapped his fingers at the kneeling slaves, indicating that they should rise.

"Shall we join the party?" Mike asked Natasha, offering her his arm.

"I'd be delighted, Mike," she smiled at her neighbor, entwining her arm in his.

The couple walked slowly toward the house, trailing their slaves behind them.

***