Slavery Begins at Home Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am, thank you, ma'am," the slave had replied neutrally, trying to conceal the giddy wave of euphoria that had washed over her when she realized she was actually going to be allowed to have a real orgasm.

Now it was going to happen!

The slave sensed movement around her. Behind the total blackness of the blindfold, Principal Swanson could picture the line of members forming up behind the bench, each man and woman nursing one grudge or another. The principal knew she wasn't well liked. She understood that dozens of members would take advantage of her current predicament to get their revenge for various petty grievances.

"Bring it on, losers," the slave whispered to herself, as she settled down on the bench and arched her back alluringly, presenting her holes to her suitors. She knew she would derive infinitely more pleasure from the guests, than they could extract from her body. To them, an orgasm was just another routine quantum of concentrated pleasure. To the slave, after having been denied so long, each release would be a seismic detonation of pure bliss.

Idly, Principal Swanson wondered how many cocks she could take in one night and stifled a giggle.

Natasha watched as several men drifted over toward the bench and formed a cue. They chatted amiably amongst themselves, discussing how they would take their pleasure with the slave. Soon, there were over twenty people in line, including several women sporting huge strap-ons.

***

As the host, it was Mike's honor to go first.

He stepped up to the kneeling fluffers and selected the sissy cuck. Unbuckling his belt, he motioned for Natasha to join him. Natasha walked over and stood beside Mike. She stared down at the exotic creature who was now expertly fellating her new lover's cock.

This particular sissy cuckold slave wore a black spandex hood in addition to the usual collar and plug and also sported a black leather corset, which was cinched tightly at the waist to emphasize his hourglass figure. He wore black silk thigh-high stockings and his shapely calves tapered down into patent leather high heeled ankle boots.

Natasha leaned down and saw that the slave's penis was encased in a steel chastity cage with a thimble sized cod-piece. Examining his crotch, it appeared that all hair below the waist had been removed, giving the man's lower half a distinctly, feminine cast.

Mike noticed Natasha looking down at the slave and smiled.

"I told you that cuckolds make the best cocksuckers," he said matter-of-factly. "Especially the sissy cucks."

"I can see that," Natasha replied, impressed.

Natasha watched, transfixed as the slave easily accommodated the entire length of Mike's cock down his throat over and over again, breathing calmly and steadily through his nose, his eyes staring adoringly upward, their expression radiating pure gratitude at being given the privilege of servicing such a majestic cock.

Natasha noticed there was a large circular red plastic tag affixed to the slave's collar. She reached down and tilted the disc until she could make out the name inscribed upon it in large white capital letters.

S E M E N A

"Interesting name," she said dryly.

Mike nodded affably.

"Well, I guess, you are what you eat, isn't that right, slut?" Mike asked the slave, patting him gently on the head.

"Yeth, thur," mumbled the slave softly around the cock in his mouth.

Natasha cocked a hand on her hip.

"I love the outfit," she said casually, then raised an eyebrow. "How is a sissy cuck different from other cuckolds?"

Mike paused to collect his thoughts.

"There are all kinds of cuckolds," Mike replied evenly. "Some simply watch their wives with their bulls, other participate actively, fluffing and cleaning, even getting fucked for the amusement of their wives, but most cuckold slaves only play within that dynamic, with their wives and bulls. Some cucks are even let out of chastity from time to time to have actual sex."

Natasha furrowed her brow, crinkling her nose.

"I don't like the sound of that," she replied, her tone distasteful. "Tim is much more attentive when he's denied. I don't even let him masturbate any more. Plus he can't really get hard anyway."

Mike nodded knowingly.

"Then I think the sissy cuck route might be a better fit for him," he replied casually.

"Really?" Natasha replied skeptically.

"Yeah. Sissy cucks are feminized and remain in permanent chastity. They are intensively trained to please all men, not just their wife's bulls."

Natasha stared down at the kneeling slave expertly sucking Mike's cock for several seconds, imagining her straight, conservative economics professor husband in corset and heels, worshipping cock and guzzling strangers' semen for her amusement. She found the thought darkly thrilling.

"You're saying I can transform my husband in to.. .this?" she asked, pointing at the kneeling slave, her tone dubious.

"Sure, Natasha. Why not?" Mike replied casually. "We'll start tonight."

"Yes!" Natasha squealed. "I want him just like this!" she added, clapping her hands in front of her face with glee.

"I'll see to it," Mike replied. "Semena can start the process after the breeding. Tim will be in corset and heels when I take him for the first time."

"Oh, Mike, I can't wait to see that!" Natasha laughed.

Mike roughly pushed the slave away, withdrawing his now fully hard cock from his mouth.

"Good job, slut," Mike said curtly, then gestured toward the man who had stepped up behind him in line. "Now, I think Dr. Williams needs some attention. Get to it."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," the slave docilely as he crawled toward the sixty-five year old physician, who was presently unbuckling his belt.

***

As Mike stepped up behind the breeding bench, Natasha looked around for her husband. At last, she saw him kneeling in front a man seated in a chair across the room. As she watched, she saw her husband's head bob up and down as he sucked the stranger's penis. She noticed that there were three red hash marks inscribed on her husband's back, indicating that Tim had already sucked three cocks and swallowed three loads and was currently going for number four. Mike was right. Her husband really was a natural cocksucker. She smiled thinly and tuned her attention back to the breeding bench.

***

Mike stepped up behind breeding bench and brusquely nudged the cleaner aside. The pretty girl stepped nimbly down and kneeled on the floor at his feet, watching him attentively. Mike looked down and saw that the principal's anus remained dilated and had been well slicked by the girl's tongue. He gripped the slave firmly by the haunches, feeling her stiffen beneath him. He smiled cruelly, thinking of the minor slights and barbs that Principal Swanson had delivered to him and his family during their son's last year at the prep school.

He entered her in one thrust.

Principal Swanson screamed.

The crowd cheered.

Mike paid her no mind. He thrust in and out, enjoying the relative tightness of the slave's rarely used orifice. As he fucked, he looked around the room. The party was now in full swing.

He saw his friend, Kevin Wilson who enjoyed seducing local married MILFs to serve him and his friends. Currently, the fit, thirty-something plumber was sipping his drink as his two latest conquests sixty-nined on the floor at his feet.

Mike recognized the two women as local housewives who were active in the PTA. The two slaves were really going at it, grinding their faces into each others' vaginas. Mike smiled at the spectacle. He had watched this competition play out several times at previous gatherings. The slave who climaxed first would be whipped, while the one who held out would get to use her counterpart however she liked for the duration of the evening.

Seated nearby was Marta Gatwick sitting in a chair, with her dress pulled up and her legs akimbo. She was a semi-famous sculptor in town who was also an ardent activist in the local lesbian community. Mannish, tattooed and heavy-set, with a bristling grey crew cut, Marta nonetheless had no trouble recruiting the most beautiful lipstick lesbians as her willing slaves.

Mike saw that Marta's current project, a striking freshman art student from the university, was kneeling between the sculptor's thick alabaster thighs. It was obvious the young slave was doing a good job. Even from across the room, Mike could see that Marta's famously thick and unruly bush was already glistening with her effluent, which the slave greedily ladled into her mouth with the curled tip of her tongue.

There was Dr. Renlolds, a cuckquean kneeling at the feet of her husband and his current cuckcake, a sadistic young surgical resident. Mike noticed that the older doctor had had additional piercings added since the last party. The slave was now adorned with three pairs of labial rings.

Mike smiled as the pretty resident unlimbered her right foot from from an open toed shoe and presented it to her slave for worship. Dr. Reynolds didn't hesitate. She cupped the foot of her mistress reverentially with both hands, then began to suckle each toe in succession, running her tongue lovingly between the digits as she went. The young surgical resident giggled and took a sip of her drink before pulling Dr. Reynold's husband in for a deep kiss.

****

As he fucked, Mike cheerfully greeted the succession of guests who stepped up to use the principal's mouth. So far, two male guests had ejaculated down Principal Swanson's throat and one female slave had propped herself up on a stool, spread her legs and pressed her pussy into the older woman's face. Mike was impressed to see Principal Swanson attend to the task with considerably poise and alacrity, considering the size of the cock currently sawing in and out of her ass.

At last, Mike sensed his own orgasm approaching. He redoubled the pace of his excursions in and out of the slave's ripening anus, pulling her hips toward him as he pounded her. Principal Swanson panted and mewled softly, grunting in rhythm with her tormentor's thrusts, her back shiny with sweat.

Mike gripped the slave's withers as he came, emptying himself deep inside the principal's bowels. As he pulled out, a thick rivulet of semen escaped her now slackening anus and began to dribble down her taint. Mike quickly snapped his fingers and the cleaner sprang into action, pressing her face to the principal's perineum and lapping up the gobbet of cum.

Mike stood over the cleaner and watched her attend to her task. An accomplished cleaner would not let a single drop of semen hit the floor during a breeding. He looked on appraisingly as the pretty young slave pulled the prone slave's cheeks apart and swirled her tongue around the rim of the principal's gaping anus before sucking out three full swallows of his semen, but she wasn't done yet. Emboldened, the cleaner pursed her lips and clamped them around the principal's anus, maintaining perfect suction. Mike was gratified to see the the slave's cheek muscles bunch with effort as she gulped down several more mouthfuls of his seed.

"Enough," Mike said curtly, grabbing the young slave roughly by the collar. "Clean me."

The cleaner immediately dropped to her knees and engulfed Mike's softening cock in her mouth. After sucking the head and shaft thoroughly for several seconds, she began to twirl her tongue up and down the shaft, meticulously licking up the patina of the principal's drippings coating Mike's cock. When he was satisfied, Mike roughly pushed the slave aside and stepped away.

Mike gave Daphne Swanson's ass a playful swat, then buckled up.

"Thank you, Principal Swanson. That was a most excellent ride," he said casually.

The slave didn't reply, owing to the large strap-on that was presently being forced down her throat by a nineteen year-old female slave who was also a former student.

Mike nodded to Dr. Williams, who was next in line and was currently positioning himself behind the prostrate slave.

Dr. Williams was a pleasant mild mannered family physician, who also happened to be endowed with the largest cock in the society. After taking one look at the slave's still gaping anus, he decided to avail himself of the principal's pussy.

As Mike stepped away from the bench, he heard the principal groan in ecstasy as the physician's massive cock penetrated her neglected pussy for the first time.

Natasha had been watching Mike fuck Principal Swanson with interest, smiling to herself as he took the slave with his magnificent cock. She felt a flutter of elation, knowing she herself would soon be on the receiving end when Mike consummated their new arrangement later that night.

She stepped over to her new lover and took him by the hand.

"That was an impressive performance," she said brightly. "I hope you saved some energy for me."

Mike smiled and kissed Natasha on the cheek.

"Don't worry about that, dear. I usually cum four or five times during a typical breeding. I'll certainly be able to take care of you later. And your husband."

"Promises, promises," laughed Natasha, kissing the back of Mike's hand and fluttering her eye lashes theatrically.

****

Mike and Natasha wandered casually around the party, greeting various friends and acquaintances.

They ran in to Reyna and Chloe and paused to chat. Chloe was lying naked and spread eagle on the hardwood floor with Reyna sitting on her face. The pretty maid had hiked up her skirt and sat facing the slave's feet as she ground herself against her pet's face.

Reyna nodded at them cordially.

"Good evening Mr. Conners and Mistress Natasha. I trust you're enjoying the festivities."

Natasha nodded back.

"Mike and I are having a great time, thank you, Reyna. Tim also seems to be coming out of his shell nicely."

Reyna wriggled for a second on Chloe's face and smiled up at Natasha.

"He sure is. I just saw your husband suck off three slaves in a row, one after the other, right over there on that couch," she said, nodding toward a large leather chesterfield across the room.

"He does seem to have a natural talent," replied Natasha softly.

"You can say that again, ma'am. Hard to believe he'd never sucked a cock before tonight."

Natasha had nothing to say to that, so she paused and took a sip of her drink.

Mike spoke up.

"Actually, we were thinking of training Tim as a sissy cuck, Reyna. Do you think that would be a suitable role for him?"

Reyna tilted her head to the left and pursed her lips in thought for a few beats, then looked directly at Natasha.

"I think that's an excellent choice, Mistress Natasha," she replied crisply. "From what I've seen tonight, your husband has the makings of an excellent cock whore."

"Thank you, Reyna," Natasha replied awkwardly. "I think you're right."

Reyna's hand suddenly flashed out and slapped Chloe's pussy, hard.

Chloe screamed into her mistress' pussy.

"Deeper, you dumb cow. I've only cum twice."

Mike nodded and saluted Reyna with his drink.

"Looks like you've got things under control here, Reyna. Enjoy."

Reyna smiled up at Mike, then delivered another vicious slap to his wife's bare vulva.

Mike and Natasha nodded and walked on, Chloe's screams echoing behind them.

****

Eventually, they came upon Tim who was kneeling with his back to them at the feet of a burly man Natasha recognized as the dean of the economics department. Dean Miller was seated in an overstuffed chair. His wife, Lisa, naked and collared, knelt on the floor by his side.

The dean's wife was presently teaching Tim how to deepthroat a cock.

Mike and Natasha paused to watch the spectacle unfold.

"No, you don't hold your breath. You breathe through your nose, like this," she intoned, as if addressing a particularly troublesome pupil.

Tim nodded mutely as he watched Lisa grasp the base of her husband's thick eight inch cock. She leaned in and engulfed the head, her lips sliding down the thick shaft until the tip of her nose came to rest in the well manicured patch of her husband's pubic hair.

Lisa stayed still, with the cock embedded in her throat, calmly breathing through her nose for over a minute. Tim looked on, totally captivated. He noticed the sides of the slave's throat rippling a she swallowed repeatedly, massaging the entire length of her husband's cock with the well-trained muscles of her esophagus.

"Careful dear. Don't make me cum," the dean ordered gently. "The first load tonight goes to our new suck slave."

Lisa reluctantly spit out her master's cock. She sat back on her heels and grasped the base of her husband's cock with her right hand. She put her left hand behind Tim's head and pushed him down on to her husband's cock.

As Tim began sucking his supervisor's cock, Lisa continued to press her left hand to the back of his head, pushing him ever further downward on the shaft. Tim allowed himself to be pushed and focused on swallowing the cock slowly and methodically.

"That's it. You're doing great, Tim," the dean cooed. "You're going to be a great cocksucker, Tim."

As more and more of the cock slid in to his mouth, Tim looked up at the dean imploringly. He could feel his gag reflex about to kick in. In panic he began to lift his head, but felt the firm hand of the dean's wife arresting his upward progress.

"Oh no you don't, slut," she said, her tone implacable. "This time you're taking the whole thing."

Tim tried again to pull up, but could not overcome the inexorable downward pressure being exerted from above. His eyes widened with panic as he felt the large head of the dean's cock slide in deeper into his gullet.

As Tim began to choke on the dean's cock, his hands fluttered upward and back in an attempt to loosen the vice grip of Lisa's hand on the back of his head. Lisa chuckled and batted Tim's hands away and pushed his head down even harder. She leaned forward and whispered fiercely in his ear.

"You can do it, Tim. Relax. Breath through your nose. Swallow as you go."

Tim froze for a second to steady himself, then nodded almost imperceptibly.

Mike and Natasha looked on in amazement as Tim stopped resisting and instead began to swallow more and more of Dean Miller's cock. At last his own nose was pressed up against the thatch of his colleague's pubic hair.

He had deepthroated his first cock.

Tim kept position for thirty seconds, breathing calmly through his nose, then slowly lifted his head and let the cock slide from his mouth.

He looked up at the Dean, smiling proudly.

"I did it!" he chirped brightly.

Mike chuckled softly, stepping up to Tim and patting the kneeling slave on his head.

"Looks like we have quite the eager cocksucker on our hands," he said, his tone not unkind.

Tim flinched at the sound of his neighbor's voice, suddenly conscious of the fact that he might be showing a little too much enthusiasm for his new avocation.

"We do indeed," replied the dean cheerfully.

The dean casually fed his cock back into Tim's mouth. Unbidden, Tim began to bob up and down, taking more and more length of the dean's cock with each excursion as his confidence grew.

Mike chatted amiably with the dean as Tim attended to his cock.

Natasha stepped closer and leaned down to check her husband's back. The novice fluffer had been busy indeed. There were now seven hash marks criss-crossed in red ink on the slave's lower back, indicating he had already serviced seven men this evening.

"Seven down and three to go, dear," Natasha said softly, resting her hand on Tim's head.

At the sound of his wife's voice, Tim slid his eyes up and over to Natasha, his expression guilty. He had no idea she had been watching him servicing his boss.

Natasha smiled warmly down at her husband.