Slavery Begins at Home Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Tim. I'm glad you enjoy sucking cock. You're going to be doing quite a lot of it. I've decided it's going to be your thing."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am," Tim mumbled around the cock in his mouth.

"Is he doing a good job, Dean Miller?" Natasha asked casually.

The dean flashed Natasha a thumbs-up..

"He's doing great Natasha," the dean replied. "I'm so glad you two have joined the society. It will be great having a cocksucker like Tim right down the hall at the office."

Natasha nodded enthusiastically.

"Feel free to use him whenever you like," Natasha replied breezily. "We've decided to train him as a sissy cuck. He'll need as much practice at pleasing real men as he can get."

Tim's eyes narrowed as he sucked. He wasn't sure what a sissy cuck was, but was reasonably certain becoming one would lead to some radical lifestyle changes. He sighed inwardly and concentrated on pleasing the cock before him.

The dean's smile widened.

"That's great, Natasha. Tim will make a great cock whore. I'll keep him occupied all day long. We have over a dozen members of the society at the university. I'll be sure to keep his dance card filled."

Natasha winked at the dean and stepped over and stood beside Mike. The two watched Natasha's husband fellate his boss in companionable silence. Although this was only the ninth cock her husband had ever sucked, it was obvious he had already climbed a steep learning curve. There was no gagging or slobbering now as he bobbed up and down smoothly on the dean' s cock, taking the full eight inches now. He breathed calmly through both nostrils as he found his rhythm.

Within a minute, the dean stiffened in his chair.

"Here it comes, Tim. Swallow it all."

Tim looked up at his boss expectantly. In the course of swallowing the ejaculate of seven suitors during the evening, the nascent slave had already acquired a keen taste for the texture and flavor of other men's semen. He was surprised to find that he rather enjoyed the sensation of a cock exploding in his mouth.

The dean stood and face fucked Tim for several seconds, then grabbed the back of his head and plunged his cock down his throat

Tim still did not gag.

Natasha watched the dean's shoulders rise and fall convulsively as he ejaculated down her husband's throat. Tim kept the dean balls deep until the older man's spasms subsided, then gradually pulled away, letting the softening member slip from his mouth.

Dean Miller patted Tim on the head and sat back down.

"Very well done, Tim," he said. "I'm going to enjoy having you around at work. Starting Monday, you will report to my office first thing every day. I think there's room enough for you under my desk as I review my emails to start the day."

Tim nodded dully.

"Yes, sir."

Mike stepped closer and regarded his new slave appraisingly.

"Good job, Tim. It looks like we've found your true calling," Mike said approvingly.

"Thank you, master," Tim replied softly, the new moniker of respect for his neighbor falling naturally upon his lips.

"Thank Dean Miller for his cum, Tim. A sissy cuck always thanks a real man for the gift of his semen."

Tim looked over at the dean, his eyes glazing over in submission.

"Thank you for your cum, Dean Miller."

"You're quite welcome," replied the dean, rising from his chair. "I'll see you first thing Monday morning, Tim. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get a piece of that bitch principal."

He motioned for his wife to join him.

"Come on, honey, she can eat your ass while I fuck hers."

His wife stood and giggled, then followed her husband in the direction of the breeding bench.

When they had gone, Mike held out his hand for the Magic Marker.

Tim picked it up the red Sharpie off the floor and handed it up to him, then stood and turned so his back would be to his master.

Mike uncapped the marker and placed a new hash mark on Tim's back, bringing the total up to eight.

Mike looked at his watch.

"So, that's eight cocks sucked in only an hour and a half and the party is just getting started."

He crossed his arms and tapped his right foot contemplatively.

He turned to Natasha.

"I'll tell you what. Let's make it interesting," he said archly.

He uncapped the marker again and began writing on Tim's back.

Natasha looked on over his shoulder and laughed.

"Oh, you're bad, Mike," she chided playfully when she saw that he had crossed out the ten cock minimum and replaced it with a much higher number.

"What? You've seen he's a natural. I'm sure he can do it. He may have to go back for seconds on a few guys, but it's totally do-able."

Tim looked back at Mike, his expression curious.

Mike capped the pen and handed it back.

"Don't worry about the number, Tim. Just keep sucking cock until someone tells you you're done. That's your life now."

"Yes, sir," he replied sheepishly.

"I'll tell you what, Tim. If you make your number, I'll unlock you and let you masturbate for the last time in front of me and your wife."

Tim nodded slowly.

"On the other hand, if you don't make your number, I'll whip you in front of your wife before I take her for the first time."

Tim swallowed hard.

"Yes, master," he replied softly.

Natasha gave her husband's right butt cheek a playful swat.

"Off you go, Tim," Natasha said brightly. "Believe me, you don't have a minute to spare."

Tim nodded and trotted off toward a nearby group of men waiting to get drinks at the bar.

Natasha smiled at the jiggling buttocks of her retreating husband. His pretty pink jeweled anal plug glinted in the subdued lighting of the room as he approached the nearest man and dropped to his knees.

He really was a natural cocksucker.

Natasha did the math in her head. It would be close, she thought, but Tim should be able to make his number if he worked diligently and used his time efficiently.

After all, he only had twenty-two more cocks to suck.