All Comments on 'Slavery Ch. 06'

by poison_alice

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great again!

I love this story! I'm so sad for their baby but glad the nasty doctor got what he deserved!

Please write more soon :)

TeranMGTeranMGalmost 12 years ago
good story

I can't tell you how much I truly enjoy this story. Its so wonderful, sad, funny, exciting this story is soooo good.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago
Two things

First, I'd love it if at some point it could be explained how the galaxy (universe?) can be full of species which are biologically compatible with humans, when we're not even compatible with our closest relative here on earth (the chimpanzee).

Second thing: I can't remember who Zeve is.

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
Hakdrakken

3 things

1.you take yourself toooooooo seriously,this is a work of fiction.

2.first and foremost if all creatures in all the universe were created by God,then it is only logical that some creatures in different worlds will be similar enough to be genetically compatible.The same argument can be made for evolution as well

3.if you cant remember Zeve then go back and read about him!!!LOL!!

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
Yay!!!!!

U r back and better than ever.What I like most about your story is how different and original it is.keep the chapters coming !!!!!!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Good riddance Jaron!

Can they trust the pills that he gave her?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Poor girl.

She's got to keep adapting and keep surviving. At least Kalen cares for her.

Good riddance to Jaron and as the previous poster mentioned... don't trust the pills!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 11 years ago
yay, you're back!

So happy to see an update this morning! Great chapter. I echo the comments about Jaron being gone. What a hateful person. Glad he's gone. Can't wait for the next chapter. Welcome back!

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsover 11 years ago
I can not believe I missed this update!!!!

I am so glad I finally noticed the update, which I loved. I am excited and curious as to see what Kelan's home planet will fair out as...and even more, his wife. Please keep up the great work!

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 11 years ago
= _ ="

You are a really good writer and the story is great but it's too much drama and clues about the story line scatter all over the place. Normally I enjoy the drama and lil' mysteries but right now this is not for me, not now any way. So I'm out coz...

It's seem like this is heading toward Doctors gone mad on experiment with cross breeding and fetus/babies studying. Not to mention it's so much drama going on here ; they are going to war which is not being explain why yet (right?), her kidnapping haven't been fully explain, he is marry, and with all the info he got from her that the doctor can't be trust he still took her to Jaron insteed of going to a new doctor ; She want to "show" Jaron by drinking that tea allthough it smell bad and taste bad, hellooo "Luke use the force!" ? and how about the pills? I bet it's a fertility pills not birth controll pills, before she take it they should ask for a second opinion but then again how many doctors are in this mad experiment? Last but not least a so call doctor(?) attacted her and tried to open her up and he just killed him with out asked/ investigated who he is and why he want to cut her up? Knowing what he now know I hope he investigate that man and found the connection with Jaron and the answer why he seem so obsessss with getting K's slave pregant. If Jaron's goal was he/the govement want to develop super soldier...

MedgemonMedgemonover 11 years ago
love it

I cant wait to see what happens I'm glad she can now communicate with kalen and I'm glad jeron is taking care of let us hope those pills are really birth control

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!!

Please, please keep writing! I love the story, the characters, the sex.... It's wonderful. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

I have read all your chapters, and I have to say that this story is, by far, my favorite story on here! Keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Absolutely love this story! Please don't stop!

princessmumprincessmumover 11 years ago
Thank u !!!!!

Dear Alice ,

The story is fantastic. I am so addicted to it that the first thing I come home and do is check for updates. So I have a request pls write when we should expect the next chapter out on the top of the story so we don't end up checking ur profile everyday like addicts. Great pace not to fast not too slow. Love kalen I think every woman wants a man like that: fierce outside the bedroom, loving inside and hot in bed.

Take care :)

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Liked it but..

was seriously pissed that he is married. So I figure when they get back to his planet that she is going to have major problems with his wife to top everything else of! I for one don't think the baby would have killed her, being part human would have made it a more natural birth.IMO. I don't trust those pills.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
No Excuse

I have no excuse for falling behind in your story. I could blame Lit for the way they have been posting but I honestly may have missed it who knows. Any way I saw chapter 8 posted today so I'm going to hopefully catchup today if not tomorrow. This is a really good story. Her a slave, he the only one of his kind on this planet and her master, now they go to fight and then go to his planet where oh yeah his wife is. It only gets more exciting w/each new chapter.

hellokitty1hellokitty1over 11 years ago
ok

Well, that was certainly different.

innerpartyloveinnerpartyloveabout 11 years ago
this shit is cray

But surprisingly enjoyable.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I don't like that his married

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I absolutely

Adore the sick sense of style that you use!! Brilliant story developement, with Clear hints of creative detail, straight foward, interesting start, this peice of work is one of the most throughoughtly entertaining and most believeable submissions on this website! Personally, i LOVE all the various Aspects to It! Satasfies my slightly different taste or erotica entirely! Such an intriguing plot! Can't wait to finish the rest of the chapters! Gotta go keep on Reading... Thanks you so much! You have a very sexy mind ;)

love, Maya

DarlingKDarlingKalmost 3 years ago

This story is good, I'm enjoying it. As other readers have mentioned, you are a very good writer. But one thing that has me scratching my head is her ability to communicate with Kalen in his native language so quickly. I cannot understand how after only 3 months of learning the language, she is able to understand and have complex conversations. I thought it the story developed more when they could barely communicate. The dialogue seems a bit less believable now. But those are my thoughts. You did a great job creating this tale.

SubSlave1SubSlave1over 1 year ago

I was so glad Jaron got to pay but it was ashame it was so quick imo. I'd like to have known why Kalen settled on this planet and what his rank is. Also why is how he treated his slave anybody else's business?

The proofreading def failed worse on this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous