All Comments on 'Slavery Games Ch. 05: Sold'

by PandaPensif

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hope Bridgett spends a long time as a slave

It's so perfect that she's now a slave having seen so many others have this happen to her. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

After Chapter 4, I was disappointed, for having turned her into a slave so quickly. But now, knowing she cannot be set back free, even if she became a slave because of foul play, I cannot wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad Ending :(

Is there any possibility of continuing this? The ending didn’t conclude a lot. Nobody really ended their arc and nobody is really happy. I wanted Bridgett to remain free and live with her slave, but if that’s no longer possible could the suit against Patrick at least allow for them to be together again as slaves?

lancelot_68lancelot_68over 1 year ago

Well, it wasn't the end of the story that many really like to read, but at the end we are not the writer.

May be, with some trick, giving back freedom to Bridgett, and then make her live to try to take back Alejandra was something to think about.

And then, in a different organisation, make her partecipate on different bet games. Even the crucifies one was seroiusly a genius plot.

Anyway, good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPandaPensif@PandaPensif
206 Followers
I like stories on the edge of consent. When things go just a little further than you wished to.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES