Slaves and Studs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were plenty of toys to be had around the stage, although the slaves may not have considered them such if they had ever been asked. A chest secluded them away for Marcus to withdraw on The Engineer's command, the slaver's eyes never once leaving him, finding first a large, purple toy with a fat tip that was smoothly rounded. It was not the easiest first choice to take but it would do and, well, it was not as if he could have chosen something easier for the dragon. Truth be told, the thought of doing so didn't even cross the bull's mind.

"Look at the size of that cock, gents... Have you ever seen a beast like that before?"

Of course, there were many others with similarly sized shafts but The Engineer wanted them to think that the dragon was the best of the best, the one that they needed to add to their collections at all cost. It was likely that Boglan would end up buying him but, well, he could do no harm by showing off his products to the very best of his ability, smirking at the drake in his bondage, the bull standing over him, chest heaving. The bull still was his best work, eyes hazy with the slipping of control, falling over him like a veil that still allowed him to access the rest of the world. For a slave would never again interact with the wider world in anything other than a hazed light of submissive passion after leaving his facility.

"Get it deep, bull."

There was no praise for Marcus while he had a job to do and the bull could not hold back a groan as he forced the toy into the dragon's anal passage, not really seeing another fur below him. Clouds swamped his mind, thick and cloying, and even his breath seemed to come with greater and greater difficulty, airways closing up as his moist nostrils flared. It was not needed to prepare him for anything more - in fact, the dildo was large enough as it was - but the bull was not even supplied or ordered to use any lubrication as he pushed it inside, using the flat of his paw on the wide base to grind it deeper and deeper.

All Shane could do was take it, his wrists locked in leather cuffs behind his back. As the toy worked its way into him, setting off tiny explosions of electric pleasure that, really, should not have been present, he was faintly aware of a pair of leather cuffs being set around his ankles too. That had been left out initially but there was too much going on for him to care about such a detail, his hind paws free, technically, as he bent over at the waist and moaned loudly around the gag. That his moan could even be heard around it was something indeed, the toy working its way back and forth, the bull grunting as he gripped the toy firmly, clearly struggling to thrust it within such a tight hold that could have used a little more time to relax around such girth.

Yet Marcus had not been ordered to do that and Shane gulped and drooled heavily, eyes half-closed, his cock still hard when it should have softened. He knew that but didn't know why or how he knew it, even though the drooling ropes of pre-cum near enough streaming from his cock should have clearly told him why. He needed it too, his body putting on a show without the active consent of his mind as he rocked and ground back, muscles tensed and bulging as he tried to get more and more into him, insides strained and burning with a strange sort of pleasure. It should have been too much for him and yet all he could do was groan around the plastic gag between his teeth, forcing his mouth open while the bull did what he did best. Only in time would Shane know that that, indeed, was to simply obey. Obedience was all that a slave had, after all.

"See how he takes that?" The Engineer patted Shane's head condescendingly, not seeing him as anything other than a slave. "This is only a warm-up too, for our bull is ready to go too! Do you want to see the dragon ride him?"

He cupped a paw to his ear as if he could not hear their answers, though everyone except for Boglan (who had too much decorum to debase himself in the manner of such cries) was already shouting their agreement. They wanted it, they hungered for it, even as that faux-cock pounded and pounded up under Shane's tail, his whimpering grunts growing increasingly urgent. And yet the lure of orgasm remained simply that, a lure, teasing him on, making him think that there was still more out there for him, if only he squeezed down on that cock hard enough, let it rock and grind him to a lustful high.

That was not for him, however, the peace of orgasm, as the toy slipped from his tail hole and a hard length of bull-meat was presented to his lips too swiftly. His anal passage clenched down on nothing but, of course, that little problem was not to remain as his cock flexed and twitched, splattering pre-cum everywhere. With his head so foggy, the room spinning pleasantly around him, Shane had not noticed The Engineer swapping the toy out for something even larger: a plug that time with a thickly flared base that would ensure it stayed up inside him for as long as...well...for as long as they were done, he suppose.

But he didn't have to suppose or even think anymore, drooling around the gag, eyes fixed on that cock. Oh, how he needed it, grunting and heaving, wanting more, so very much more, and yet the bull merely slapped it against his muzzle lightly, teasing him with the lure of it without actually coming through on anything that could, possibly, sate the driving need curling and undulating with a tremor of muscle inside him. Marcus gave him one breathless grin, though it came with more genuineness than would have been seen on the muzzle of any slaver, but his unfastening of the ball gag to continue on with the scene The Engineer had instructed him to play out was all part of it. The slaver had to show off his gear, of course, but any fussing and fiddling would be undertaken by the slaves while the hyena laughed and showed off all that both he and his facility had to offer in the best of ways.

The ball gag popped out and Boglan leaned forward, eyes intent. This was the show that he had really come to see, the dragon grunting and groaning as the plug teased up inside him, jaws sore from holding the large, bulbous gag in his mouth for so long already.

"I'd show off the newest ring gag in my line-up, gentlefurs," The Engineer said, "but it's a little too small for the meat of this slave's cock..."

Shane worked his jaws, trying to ease the soreness from the corners of his lips and the muscles that had been strained for too long. Yet he was not able to ease the tension for long as Marcus stepped up to obey a command that the dragon had not heard, shoving a hot length of bull-meat deep up into his muzzle.

And then the dragon knew no more. If he'd needed one thing, a final trigger, for his indoctrination and training to be complete, Marcus' length of stud-meat was it. The muscle, the musk of sweat, the thickness of that meaty cock driving straight up into the back of his throat. Oh, he was a bull who knew what he wanted - or, at least, what those watching him wanted to see - and he slammed in hard and fast, not pausing for even a moment to allow the dragon to adjust, to know what was happening to him. It wasn't needed.

Shane moaned around him, releasing everything that he'd been holding back, the lies of tension that had, before, laced his body so terribly, so wantonly. There'd been so very much bringing a rigidity to him but, really, where was the sense in that? The whispers were right, the dreams were righter. He didn't need to fight when he could suck a dick like that, groaning around the bull's prick as it drove eagerly up into the back of his throat over and over again, his hips working like a piston.

The bull, after all, knew that such pleasures could be fleeting in the life of a slave and he had to keep going, had to take what had been offered to him right then and there. He grunted deep in the back of his throat, lost in pleasure, forgetting even that he was being watched, that he was there to please. Any commands that came his way would cut through his thoughts, his inner monologue of lust, a hazy passion that thrummed up through him thick and fast. There was only lust pushing through him, urging him to hump and grind and work his hips, the explosion of pleasure addictive even if he knew, in the end, it was destined to at least be somewhat short-lived.

Such was the way and life of a slave but he could fuck the dragon's hotly sexy mouth right there and then and, frankly, that was all that he needed to do. The bull was a mass of pure muscle above Shane and the dragon had to actively strain to keep his teeth away from that sensitive flesh, something inside him nagging that that was the right way to do it. It would not come well for him if he grazed the bull's cock with such sharp teeth, oh no, and he had to be good, had to be a good boy, show them all that they could do.

Even then, Shane didn't know whether the thoughts were his or not but they came nonetheless, whispering to him just what he had to do, how to curl his tongue around the bull's cock as he drew back, sinking deeper and deeper even though he was still in the same place on the stage itself. He needed it, that salty length of cock, pre-cum spilling into his throat, although it hardly landed on his tongue at all for him to taste it. That didn't matter, however, as he was not there for his own pleasure but rather those surrounding him, groaning open-mouthed around the bull's fat length as he tried his best to please.

It was all he could do and all he had to do, slurping and suckling, head hazy with lust. Marcus slammed in so hard that there was little that Shane could do to bob his head too, the bull roughly grabbing at his hair, which had grown a little longer since he had been brought to the facility. That action alone sent another thrum of pleasure through him, tail hole squeezing down on the shaft driven up under his tail, filling him so wonderfully even if part of the slave's mind too wanted it to be thrusting and grinding, a living, warm shaft to slam into his anal ring too, just to really be used and abused as he was supposed to be.

Whining urgently, he hollowed his cheeks, letting pre-cum spill into the back of his throat as the bull's thrusts grew more and more urgent. Was it coming? Was the proof that he was a good boy coming? He did not know but Shane could try, slurping and suckling on all of that meat that he could as Marcus bellowed and stomped a hoof onto the stage, tail lashing, as he pounded the dragon's mouth for all he was worth. So vicious were his thrusts too that his heavy nuts in the smooth skin of his sack slapped up against Shane's chin with each and every stroke. The lewdness of it echoed loudly through the room, although the other slaves were being used by buyers and staff members alike, the majority of attention still on them, the main event and the one that everyone, truly, had come to see.

He knew there were eyes on him and he whimpered for them all the same, the dragon trying to do more, rocking and grinding his hips as his thick cock jerked and slapped up against his own stomach, so fervent were his gyrations. He needed it, needed it all, but Shane was nowhere near ready for the deluge of cum that flooded his muzzle on The Engineer's command (not a moment too soon) as Marcus finally tipped over the edge with another stamp and a bellowed howl of bovine pleasure. He couldn't have held back even if he'd been told too, his one failing as a slave, alas, but it was alright as he bucked and thrust desperately, spilling a load that had been churning and aching in his nuts for far, far too long already.

Boglan watched on, his shaft hardening, bulging out subtly against his suit trousers, although that was all acceptable in such an environment. The table cloth covered his lust but he could still enjoy and partake as he idly rubbed the back of his paw over it, watching as the dragon was pulled up roughly from Marcus' cock, the slaver instructing the bull to spend the last spurts of a truly spectacular load over the dragon's face. Spurt after spurt coated the slave's face, dribbling down his cheeks and chin, eyes half-lidded as if he was trying, desperately, to open them and yet the deluge of semen splattering him made him act, if only a little, in some manner of self-preservation.

He was a beauty to behold and Boglan raised his hand, making a gesture that only Marcus would understand the meaning of. Of course, the bull was so well-trained that he responded instantly, dropping to his knees (for that was the easiest way to obey in so very many situations) and locking his lips with the dragon's own in a lusty, deep kiss. Shane shuddered bodily but did not pull away even as he was forced to kiss the bull, the stud, who was about the same size of him, bulging with muscle and a sweaty coat, the heady aroma of masculine musk slowly flooding and teasing out and out from the stage.

The Engineer moved around them, keen to evidently move onto the next stage of the performance, removing the plug from the dragon's anal ring, which was left gaping slightly as if even his body was eager for more. He grunted thickly in the back of his throat, the sound mingling with the moans in the sloppy, lewd kiss on the stage, though there was nothing that the hyena specifically had to do. Truly, he knew that the sale was made and done regardless of anything else and it was all about putting on a show that no one would forget, his slave behaving perfectly. And to think that he'd given him all that trouble in the early days of his training...

That had been a long time ago.

Moaning into the kiss, Shane gave it his all, sloppily working his tongue around the bull's mouth. In all honesty, it was the first time that he'd ever kissed another male and the feel of Marcus' strong chest pressed against his was more than he could take, cock jerking and twitching with each and every pulse of blood. His body knew what it wanted even as the bull wantonly suckled his own cum off Shane's tongue, pressing in deeper and deeper, pleasing even in such a lewdly carnal act between male studs.

Their tongues tangled around one another, the need of a male pressing against their stomachs. Shane could barely breathe, his muscled chest heaving, and yet he felt, in some, strange way, that he was exactly where he wanted to be, tail curling around to even edge around the bull's ankle. He may not have been able to explain why he did things, not even as the ring of his anal passage gaped and strained, wanting something to fill it, but he knew it all the same, the paw of the slaver on his shoulder roughly yanking him back, breaking the spell.

The Engineer's eyes narrowed, daring him to disobey.

"Ride him."

No praise. He didn't need praise. He was just stock, livestock, not a good dragon, not a good boy, something that had a purpose in the world. Before Shane could even blink, his body moved with the bull's in perfect symphony, the stud-slave on his back on the stage, a hard length of meat jutting up already. He was virile enough and recovered swiftly enough to be eager for a second round already, sweat trickling down between his pecs as Shane faced him, squatting over his rump.

Just like in his training, taking faux-cock after cock and more into his anal passage, he sank down. But it was different with so many eyes on him, a living length of meat boring up into his tunnel as he grunted and tried with all his might to contain himself. It was not part of being a slave, however, to show self-control or restraint, only obedience, and the slaver's snap of "deeper" had him grinding down, letting his bodyweight carry him all the way down to the fat base of Marcus' cock, strained wide and lewdly open.

And then it was really on as he rocked and ground, riding the bull for all he was worth. Never before had there been such a display of male lust present, their grunts and groans the very epitome of such masculinity, and the crowd roared for them, driving Shane on. He was in control, sort of, but only in the sense that he was the one riding the bull, the stud's paws on his hips, holding him tightly, though it was the two of them that were putting on the show. It was a performance in the best way as Shane's cock wobbled and swayed with the grind of his hips, drooling thick spurts of pre-cum in a way that he wouldn't have before believed possible as he rode the bull, Marcus thrusting up into him as the spectators cheered.

They were but animals watching and Boglan no better, even if he kept his pleasure to himself. There had never, not truly, been any doubt in his mind as to whether the dragon was the right choice for him or not but, well, it would never have done to appear too eager. And yet the way that the slave rode his current favourite slave was beautiful, the rise and fall of muscle and studly nature spellbinding, even his lips parting to exhale softly, taking in every last little detail that he could. Shane's head fell back and his back arched, although he could not do all that much with his paws, bound behind him still, the length driven up under his tail truly all that he could ever have needed.

It was a show worth watching and, as was his way, Boglan didn't care one bit for anyone that may have commented on him watching so avidly, his attention wrapped up in what his slave was doing, how his hips rose, cloven hooves pressed down into the stage to thrust all the better, spearing his fuck-meat into the dragon's surely sore tail hole. Yet that soreness would come through with a controlling ring of pleasure too and the boar licked his lips subtly, discreetly, unfastening his suit trousers to let his cock out, swelling up thick and full.

It's only a matter of time...

But there were sweet offerings to first be enjoyed as Shane panted heavily, dripping with sweat, his scales glistening where it trickled down from his sweat glands. His jaws hung open as if he just couldn't get enough breath into his lungs, a stud clad in the chains of slavery - the best place to be, if anyone chanced to ask so many of the prior slaves that had already lost their minds. It was just what happened and the dragon blinked rapidly, his tail hole strained and full, stretched so very wide, cock jerking and bobbing with the rise and fall of his hips.

Dimly, he was aware of a boar beside him, a meaty paw grasping his hair tightly, painfully, a snarled order to cum. And so he did, spending his load all over the bull's chest and stomach, howling and showing off just how far he could shoot while, in the background, The Engineer, detailed everything in excruciatingly flowery language, sealing the deal and the sale. His orgasm did not come with a true ring of pleasure, however, merely locking him in all the more desperately, looking about as he and Marcus were hefted apart and set on the stage beside one another, on their knees and ready to serve.

A cock rubbed against his nose even as The Engineer yelped and fumbled, striving to regain control. And yet he had never been the one in control as Boglan raised his eyebrows, ignoring him completely as, finally, he presented his shaft to both of his slaves at once.

"Do your job, boys."

They weren't worthy of praise, not yet, but he grunted thickly as they slavered over his cock, two mouths converging on his shaft as if it was the only thing in the world for them. And that was just the way that it was supposed to be as he grunted and growled, hips rocking, thrusting into Marcus' mouth for a sensation of the old and the familiar, even if that soft tongue and those lips had, very slowly, fallen boring.

The bull needed a fresh edge to him and the dragon could provide just that, shoving his nose between the boar's nuts, up into his sack, and inhaling deeply, the warm wash of his exhalation over Boglan's balls adding another trickle of pleasure. That was just what the master boar wanted too as he snarled like a predator and ground into his first slave's mouth, grabbing him by the horns as he forced him to move his head back and forth, dominating the situation while Marcus gulped and was forced to do all the work. What was the point, after all, in a master being such if they wasted so much energy in fucking their property?