Slaves and Studs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None at all, of course, and Boglan knew that better than most as Marcus' tongue swirling around the head of his cock drew a gasp to his lips, damp under his shirt and jacket but unwilling to pause, not even for a moment, to remove them. That would mean stopping and, well, the glower on The Engineer's face was too sweet to stall at that very moment, Boglan pretending not to notice his fury as, well and truly, he stole the show. He relished every last second of his slave's lips but it was not long at all either before he could not resist the treat of Shane's muzzle, teasing over his tongue for the first time and taking the head of his cock all the way to the back of that long, desperately draconian muzzle.

Shane moaned around him. A mouth made to suck cock. The words echoed in his head but he could not quite remember where they had come from. Maybe earlier... Maybe when male after male had slammed into his muzzle in training. Yet training was what had made him who he was and he groaned like a true slut-slave around his temporary master's cock as Boglan made use of him.

That was what he was there for: to be used. His training had said so.

Marcus was not to be idle, of course, while Shane's muzzle was explored, kissing and nuzzling his master's sack with such open adoration that one may have been hard-pressed, if not for the collar, to understand that he was a slave. Yet he adored so much that his master had and he lusted for him day and night, regardless of whether or not the boar actually allowed him to get off or not. He'd want his master all the same, the want to please wrapped up in it all, even if he was ordered to spill his load every day.

Boglan growled but the need in him was not such that it could be held back any longer, barking orders at his slaves. They would have to stand for him, bent over at the waist, their bodies rigid with muscular contraction, showed off to their best effect. It would have been easier for them to be down on the stage for his cock to pound their backdoor entrances but it was so much more erotic to see them tensing and bracing while trying to relax their holes, dripping with sweat and, in Marcus' case, cum too. Their cocks drooled and throbbed but it was time for the pleasure of their master, Boglan slamming into Shane's needy hole without pause for ceremony.

The dragon growled but it was a lustful sound, his abs contracted, every muscle in his body screaming as he was forced into place. There was nothing he could do but stay right where he was, arms behind his back, used as was the way of it, muscles burning, screaming for release. That was nothing in comparison to the throb of his cock, however, aching for climax all over again, his need hardly simmering down despite the climax he'd had on Marcus' cock.

Wave after wave of submissive ecstasy washed over him and he whined loudly, even wriggling back onto the boar's thickly meaty shaft, unable to get enough of it. It was what he needed, what he'd needed all along, what he'd been looking for! How could that be?

Boglan's huffs and grunts poured over him and Shane lost himself as his hole stretched and stretched, straining to contain that monster. His cock throbbed but he had not been allowed to cum that time, panting and heaving, muscle taut with tension. He could not escape it, however, as he was pounded, Boglan's piggy grunts all the more fervent, urgent need coursing through as he hammered in.

Yet he had another slave too to make use of and he could not forget about Marcus, his tight hole beckoning him crudely, his decision made as he took over from The Engineer, who was still trying to talk and show off to his guests as if he was actually the one in charge and control. Funny how he could still think that but it was none of Boglan's concern as he pulled out of Shane with a crude grunt, swapping one hole for the next as he slammed into Marcus, the bull better-placed to take the brunt of his thrusts.

And yet it was Shane that was left growling and whimpering for the cock that had been crudely ripped from him, his hole gaping and wanting, the remaining ache pleasant, though he could not quite understand why. It was strange but it didn't have to be something he understood, particularly, too, need rising, cock spilling more and more pre-cum, yet he was no longer masculine in the slightest. The bull's groans rose to fill the room, his master's hips slapping against his muscled buttocks as he was pounded over and over again, an endless din of pleasure that could only end one way.

Marcus panted heavily, licking his lips, the taste of salty sweat filling his mouth. He would stay there, however, until his master was good and done with him, passion rising, his cock throbbing - yet he had not been permitted to cum and, so, he would not. That was the way of a slave even as Boglan's nuts slapped against his with each fervent stroke, desire coursing through in the domination of a master that truly did not know any other way in life other than taking what he wanted through any means possible.

He had found the perfect slave to pair up with Marcus, after all, and all he was doing was enjoying himself, tusks perfectly polished in the light illumination of the stage, ignoring what The Engineer was saying, lust taking over. Giving into it, Boglan let out a half-squeal, on the edge of spilling his load, and yet he still strove to hold out for just a moment longer, the bull squeezing down so wonderfully on his cock that it was no wonder, in that moment, why he enjoyed keeping the boy around so much.

Where his eyes drifted from one livestock to another, a new product to be enjoyed, the bull would always have the tightest arse and the biggest cock, the one that kept him coming back to use and abuse repeatedly. Yet the urge to climax thrummed up in the boar and he heaved a gasp, chest shuddering, a smirk on his lips that could have been mistaken for a grimace only borne from holding back, hips working more and more furiously, sweating harder than he would have liked. But his clothes could be replaced just like his slaves even though he wanted to see just what more that devious little piece of a dragon-boi had in store for him too.

Finally, the boar withdrew from his slave's tail hole, need coming too great. He snapped at his boys to get about on their knees and they rushed to obey him, eyes plaintive and their muzzles even parted as if they expected something from him. His seed was not to be a rare treat to them though as he jacked off his cock rapidly, tugging and pulling at the skill, a heady grunt bursting from his lips amidst the cheers of the crowd as he covered their muzzles with his cum and his mark.

Spurt after spurt of thick semen flooded forth, some landing inside their mouths as they parted their lips to catch it, drinking down what they could. In that moment, they were not separate slaves but one being designated for the pleasure of those greater than them, strands of seed painting them as if their muzzles were simple canvases. They would submit to it too, for it was all they could do, the feel of their master's cum only making them all the hungry for it, whimpering and pawing as if that would appease him enough to feed another treat into their horny, eager mouths.

With cum dribbling from the faces of the two slaves, the boar stood up tall and proud, allowing himself, just for that moment, a tiny smirk.

"I have what I came for..."

And The Engineer could not be all that annoyed anymore at being upstaged, for he had made the sale that Boglan had come there for and accepted it with a deep, sweeping bow. Negotiations would have to be had when things were less slippery with semen but that was all well and good when he knew that he could go over the numbers with Boglan, perhaps even in the morning. Not that the boar was the type to do so but he wouldn't want him to change his mind all of a sudden, perhaps finding a slave in another centre that took his fancy just a touch more.

Boglan instructed the staff members as if they were nothing more than slaves themselves, although they hastened to obey, cleaning off his new slave and Marcus too, the two of them presentable, even if they were left a little damp. Stripped of his gear, only a cock ring was left around the base of each of their shafts, forcing them to remain hard and ready while the dragon already ached for more, needing it, his underarms damp with sweat, though the exertion of the night had been nowhere near enough to exhaust him. He was muscled and fit for more reasons than simply erotic pleasure and that was all that the stud-slave had to worry about, panting lightly as he was led away with Marcus, a bill of sale tucked into the pocket of his new owner.

"Oh... Engineer?"

The hyena frowned but made no comment as Boglan, once again, used his name wrongly. He had to remember the sale and smiled, clasping his paws before his chest gently as if to ask what more he could possibly do for his very best client.

"Yes...sir?"

Boglan's dark eyes gleamed and he leaned in close, hissing out a whisper that would only be heard by the slaver.

"I will return next time you have a sale of your private stock. Do not disappoint me with such common livestock next time."

The Engineer gulped and stepped back, tugging his collar out from his neck.

"Of course, sir."

Shane's future was set, although he was destined to do far more with the master boar and his fellow slave than he could ever have imagined before in the twists and turns of his training. Forgetting his old life, he stepped outside into the cool lick of the night, behind his master and Marcus too, a collar around his neck and the touch of a breeze caressing his hard, throbbing cock.

His time as a slave was only just beginning.