Slaves of Biosphere One

Story Info
Two English mothers join their daughters for slave training.
5.6k words
4.2
14.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four married couples were waiting to be seated at a popular Chinese restaurant in London. While they were waiting for the Head Waiter to return, the British couple noted to one of the young American men, "Our daughters can't seem to behave in public as well as your wives."

"My name is Jerry and this is my wife Diana. A year ago she was so bad that she was kicked out of her grandfather's Alma Mater in disgrace. Her grandpa was so angry that he sent her to Slave School at Biosphere One along with her cousin Heather."

"My name is Tim. Heather is my wife. Heather, go into the corner and lift up your skirts to show these nice people how well trained you were at Biosphere One."

"Diana, go stand next to Heather and lift up your skirts."

The two girls complied. When the British couples saw their reddened bottoms, they were amazed."

"My name is Tom. We had heard rumors of a place called Biosphere One but nobody had thought they could be true. This is my wife Gemma. And that is Walt and his wife Fiona."

"If you don't mind, we will get a table for 8." Tom gave the Head Waiter 20 pounds and asked for a secluded spot.

Jerry said, "The 7 Years of the Troubles began in 2021. In the fifth year of the Troubles, a British engineer named Douglas built the first Biosphere as a shelter. The first Biosphere is still standing after a hundred years."

As soon as they were seated, Tim said, "I have pictures of the Girls' time at Biosphere One on my organizer. The first photo is a copy of Heather's Slave Papers naming me as her owner. And the second is a picture of Diana and Heather at their first Slave Job. They are pulling a cart for tourists to travel around their Central Park. It is all indoors though most of their open spaces are outside the domes. This park is only 2 square blocks so each trip is 8 blocks long. This photo is of their first trip before the customers had to spank them for poor service. The next photo is them at the end of their first shift."

Heather said, "That was damn hard work pulling that pony cart. The woman who owned the Pony Service charged the tourists $15 an hour whether they were getting pulled around the park or they were sexing us."

"How much did she pay you out of the $15?"

"Pay us? We were slaves and worked for free. They gave us a bed. I swear most of the protein I got was sperm donated by eager men. And that was $15 an hour to hire two slave girls. Labor is cheap when half the women in town are slaves."

"But Heather and I did notice after a few weeks that we were much healthier. They had told us that the living protein of a man's sperm was good for women. We also were given a multi-grain cereal and goat yogurt and all the garden and fruit salads we could eat. That and the exercise got us into shape. We are in better shape than most female tennis players or golfers."

"That is true. We only were there for 6 months. Our asses couldn't take any more so we both agreed to marry our old boyfriends on their terms. We are slaves first and wives second. Meaning if we screw up, our husbands can send us back to Biosphere One and slavery where we will remain until our men come rescue us."

"On the day of our rescue we ran in the Pony Girl races. They have races for free women and slaves, for sisters who are slaves, races for Mothers and Daughters, free and slave."

"We had the same last name so they let us compete as slave sisters even though we are cousins."

"We finished second amongst slave sisters."

"Our men loved the races and want us to enter the competition again in six months. Grandpa has a place way out in the country where we can race. But our husbands insist we do it naked despite the servants and our relatives. We set an example for the other women in the family. Our younger female relatives have not been as argumentative and disrespectful as we were."

Tom asked, "How much did they charge you for training?"

"Their grandfather paid only $3,000 a year each. No refunds because the girls chose to accept permanent slavery and marriage in a combined ceremony after 6 months. We had a local judge named Harriet Baker perform our wedding-enslavement ceremony."

"She performed the ceremony while Heather and I were naked in harness after the Pony races just to let us know that we could be slaves for the rest of our lives if we disrespected our owners."

"Tom, we could afford $3,000."

"We would have to take our girls there. And we would have to be with them to help them adjust to slavery. Maybe we could enroll as temporary slaves?"

Jerry said, "They charge $300 to print up Slave Papers and a Slave ID card even if the woman just wants to try slavery for a few weeks. Lots of tourists do it for a lark."

Fiona laughed, "Gemma, you just want to get Slave Papers, a Slave ID card and to have a go at being a Pony Girl. I'm game."

Walt said, "Good. But the girls have to sign permanent Slave Papers."

Two weeks later the two men, Tom and Walt, were on a plane with their wives, Gemma and Fiona, and they had their daughters, Amanda and Kate, in tow. The younger girls rebelled at the thought of slavery in the middle of nowhere. London had slowly rebuilt itself to a million people with lots of attractions for young people. The rest of the world was boring."

"It won't be difficult. Just follow our lead. We just have to take our clothes off. They photograph us and place collars around our necks. The men will take our clothes and the luggage to the hotel while the City of Biosphere One delivers us to the Pony Girl Taxi Service where we will be employed or rather be slaves."

The women undressed and had their Slave ID photos taken. The woman from the city was naked and wore a slave's collar as well. I am Andrea. I am a temporary slave and will become free as soon as I graduate from college and can become self-supporting. We do not need force to compel slaves to do anything because the collar makes rebellion impossible. It has a tracking device and has all of our data so any policeman can track us and read our data. We have very little crime and so few policemen. We do not have a prison here though we have had to send people away to prisons and mental institutions. Life here is peaceful. And, if you will follow me, I will take you to the Taxi service. It is in the Biosphere next door where the Central District is located. We have a total of 24 spheres."

They arrived at the Pony Girl Taxi Service after a brief ten minute walk. All four women noticed that lots of nude women had no collars. Apparently, free women often went about town in the nude.

"Hello, my name is Marge. I own this company and you are going to be very good Pony Girls because, if you don't, Mr. Tawse will have harsh words for your rear ends. Now let's get started. You two are the mothers so I will pair you in the harness first. We open in 30 minutes. If any man or woman comes by here wanting a trip around the park, I charge them $15 an hour. If any man or woman wants to sex you, I charge them $15 an hour for two girls. You will do whatever any man or woman wants. If a man wants anal or oral sex, you will give it to him. If a woman wants you to sex her, you will do it. Any refusals and Mr. Tawse will speak to your rear ends. The only thing they cannot do is torture you or inflict pain. Tell me. I will deal with them. If they want to spank you, they can. But the limit is 30 hand spanks and they pay extra. The majority of women in this town are slaves so sex is cheap. And labor is cheap too. We have lots of visitors and lots of tourists wanting to experience slavery in the 22nd century. And this is their first stop. I only have one Pony Girl cart. I found there is a limit as to how many times a day Pony Girls can pull a cart full of tourists around the park. Now while your mothers are in harness, you two will stand over there by the sign that reads I will sex you for $10 an hour, $7.50 for 30 minutes or both of us for $15 an hour."

Tom and Walt arrived just before opening and hired their wives to take them around the park. The men took lots of photos and a video as well. When they arrived back, their daughters, Amanda and Kate, were giving blowjobs to Chinese tourists. There were lots of Chinese tourists as Biosphere One was located in what used to be the Pacific Northwest of the US. The line seemed a little long so Gemma and Fiona volunteered to take care of some of the men. After the tourists had left, Marge gave the four women fruit salads. She said, "I used to be a slave until I married. Or rather a couple bought me and bred me. When he died, I set up this business to support myself so technically I am free. But I still like to sexually serve my old Mistress."

The Pony Service closed at 10 PM. They were open 12 hours a day. The women were exhausted. So Tom and Walt had made arrangements to rent their wives for $15 a night. The women spent the night at their husbands' hotel room. The women gave their men relief and went to sleep soon afterward. The two mothers only were meant to help the girls adjust to slavery for one week.

At the end of the week, they parted company. Gemma and Fiona signed papers making them slaves to their husbands. The men were intrigued by a downtown club for women. They decided to rent Gemma and Fiona to them for the weekend as they knew the two women were longtime lovers.

"We would like to offer the services of our slave girls as entertainers."

"We are a strictly lesbian club."

"That's OK. Gemma and I were lovers before we married these two men."

And that was how two British stars were born at Biosphere One. That night the two women went on stage.

Gemma said, "Our new Mistress is so good to us."

"Yes, But she is too kind. I miss being spanked. A spanked woman can feel the love of her Mistress all day long."

"Please spank me. I need it. I'll spank you later if you like."

The two women went all passion. Gemma spanked Fiona. Then they made love. And at the break, the night club had the two British women eating pussy for a dollar a minute.

After sufficient rest, the two women returned to the stage and then Fiona spanked Gemma. Ditto the eating pussy for a dollar a minute. The nightclub made up posters featuring Gemma and Fiona. Walt bought several posters to take back home.

On the third day, they had already seen the sights which were few compared to London. But they did see an ad for a company that helped women train for Pony Girl races which were a big annual event. People came from foreign countries to participate as well as just watch. Foreigners had their own races as they were not allowed to compete with locals except in international races.

"Our slave-wives have one day left before we all return to London. We want them to spend their last day here training to run in a Pony Girl race. They did work for a week at the Pony Girl Taxi Service."

"My name is Angie. My husband owns me and my sister. That is why I wear no clothes and have a slave's collar. My husband races my sister and I in the annual Slave Sisters race. That weight training at the Pony Cart taxi service helped get your slaves into shape. I can set them up in a harness and give them some tips about racing before they take their first run around the track. Then we can give them a break and in their second run see just how fast they can go on a mile track. You are welcome to film them but not the other women as half our customers are free women. Pony Girl racing is one of our favorite sports. I personally am opposed to freedom for women. I like being a slave. My sister and I have a good owner."

The men filmed their slave-wives. Afterwards, Angie said that the women turned in very good first time numbers. If they had more training, they could qualify for the Mothers race.

"But it seems they will have time to train. Walt and I are engineers. The British Army is so small that every time something happens they call up reserves. They called us up for 30 days service in the Mideast. So we decided to let our slaves stay here and train. Better than being bored at home charging things on their credit cards."

"There is one thing I noticed though. That your health levels are so much higher than ours. Your women swallow a lot of semen. Is there a way you can continue their dietary changes to improve their conditioning."

"Of course we can. All those men you saw in the stands come because they love our Pony Girls. They pay an admission fee which entitles them to one free blowjob. Of course your wives will have to ration the men available. Some of the free women volunteer for health reasons to swallow semen. We are lucky we have so many visitors. Otherwise our men would be drained dry."

And so it was that Gemma and Fiona trained at the Pony Girl facility for 30 days.

Their daughters were quite attractive and because of their charming posh accents were sold to the Convention Visitors Bureau. Could that be any worse than the Taxi Service?

Amanda and Kate were taken nude to a government office early in the morning. It was explained to them that for the remainder of their contract they would work for a tourist agency.

"My name is Sharon. We found that slaves from the Pony Girl Taxi Service are well prepared for what we need at the Convention Visitors Bureau. As you can see, I wear no clothes and have no Slave Collar. I used to be a slave and was bred by the couple who owned me. Now I can't abide clothes even if I am free. I decided to accept freedom only so I can vote and participate in politics. I serve on the City-State Council and run the Visitors Bureau as well. I never left my husband nor did I really stop being a slave at heart. I am always naked. And I don't mind revealing that from time to time my husband makes my ass as red as a lobster. I am opposed to this nonsense of a woman's rights movement. I think I am better as a free woman at stopping feminist crazies from ruining this country just as they did before the Troubles. One of the reasons men come here is to observe the Pony Girl races. Your jobs will be to work as Pony Girl Slaves for tourists. Since you are prettier than most women, you will serve mostly wealthy or politically connected men and women."

Another nude woman entered and took Amanda and Kate to the race track where they would work. They did not discover until later that their mothers were at that same track but at a different training facility on the other side. That nude woman turned and said, "My name is Tricia. I also accepted freedom when I graduated from college. But I only did so because Sharon's speeches inspired me to join the campaign against the anti-slavers. And a little secret I should share is that we work in the Tourist Bureau because we get first dibs on the men coming to visit. I am 35, have two children, never wear clothes and owe my good health to Pony Girl racing and lots of sperm. I have seen women who visit and never swallow sperm. Their health is poor. And you can see that my ass is red. My husband likes to watch his other wife, my Mistress tan my hide. I don't mind. It pleasures him to see me spanked by another woman."

They entered the stables and were greeted by a third nude free woman. "Hello, my name is Penny. I will be your stable handler. The men, who will own you temporarily, will be assigned by the Visitors Bureau. I will handle your day to day needs as I do for all the Pony Girls. I also handle the free women who volunteer to be trained as racers. Sometimes when a man is away on business he will leave his wife with us for a few days or a week. I take care of them too. Come and watch while I discipline a couple of naughty housewives."

Another nude assistant was giving enemas to two women in their 30s.

"These women were not prepared to take it up their asses. Freedom is an illusion for women. We must all serve the Male. If a man wants to use your ass, he has that right. After they shower, we will insert butt plugs to train them to accommodate bigger and bigger men. In two days they will be serving men anally and liking it. Come follow me to your stable. You will share one stable."

It was built like a horse stable but had a toilet and one mattress on the floor. The stable walls were plastered with the signed photos of previous residents who were Pony Girl graduates. Lots of photos of women taken in the nude in harness while being married to fully clothed men. The lesson was that women could be happy in slavery because they had earned the privilege to serve the Male.

In the morning at 7, music over the loud speakers woke up everyone. About a dozen Pony Girls shared the same showers at the end of the stables. The two Naughty Housewives had some discomfort as Amanda and Kate had seen one of the trainers insert larger butt plugs in them. At 7:30 the women entered a dining hall to be fed standard Pony Girl fare. A mixed grain cereal, topped with goat milk yogurt, followed by a veggie smoothie made palatable by a very sweet apple. At 8 AM, the main course arrived.

Almost 2 dozen tourists walked into the hall. The dozen women were eager to swallow their sperm as they needed the living protein their health regime required. No sane woman wanted to be old before her time.

Penny stopped the men from lining up in front of the most attractive women. She explained that all Pony Girls were guaranteed sperm 6 times every day as part of their training.

Penny assigned temporary owners to all the Pony Girls including the two naughty housewives. Kate and Amanda were to be owned by 4 visiting Chinese men. The first order of business was the issuance of authentic slave papers written in Chinese and English for the two Pony Girls. Then came the numerous photos. Penny assembled the Pony Girls and the new owners giving the men careful instructions as to how to race the women. Each set of Pony Girls were allowed a maximum of two men in their cart at one time. This meant that Kate and Amanda had to make two one mile race trips so the men could get one go at the course each. It was explained that for the sake of the endurance of the Pony Girls that their maximum speed was a gallop and not a full out Olympic competition. The girls soon discovered that the men were taking so many photos that they were only going to make two one mile laps of the track.

The men had a separate luncheon facility. After the women had eaten lunch, they were brought in to serve the men and to swallow their sperm. Each group was in a separate part of the Tourist dining hall so the men could take photos of their slaves serving them and giving them blowjobs. This lasted awhile. And then there were the afternoon races and the women serving men.

In the morning Penny explained to the men that because they owned the women for two days that they were entitled to give their Pony Slaves 10 hand spanks each which the girls calculated to be a mere 40. Better deal for them than the Pony Girl Taxi Service.

After the lunch on the second day the men spanked their Pony Slaves. This too required lots of photos. The men had been drained of their semen 4 times in the last two days. They needed to spank their slave girls to get themselves excited enough for their farewell blowjobs.

After dinner Kate, Amanda and several of the other women were gathered together for a special feeding. None of them would have men to serve until the morning so they were taken in an electric cart to a hotel near the airport. They were still naked and were brought into a small lounge near the reception desk.

They were placed there to serve any man who wanted sex. Any man in town whose wife was holding out could drop by any hotel and find a woman at meal times willing to serve him orally. Sometimes if there was enough sperm to swallow, the women would accept vaginal sex. These women were there to be fed by the Male.

Apparently, a lot of local women congregated at the hotels, the rail station, the police station and anywhere men congregated to offer free blowjobs.

12