Slaves of Biosphere One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biosphere One had no need for prostitutes. Only tourists paid for it at the Taxi Service.

Kate and Amanda were fed twice. Apparently it was not considered good form to continue sucking and swallowing if other women had not yet eaten. As Kate was leaving, she could hear the nude desk clerk say in a stage whisper that if he wanted her to perform suck and swallow that her break started in ten minutes and that she was hungry. Likely a college girl working her way through school. It seems there were no scholarships for girls at the universities.

The next 3 days the girls served men from the Republic of Texas. On the evening of the third day they were again taken to another nearby hotel to serve incoming men. It was by chance that Kate first noticed her mother Fiona and her friend Gemma being taken out of the hotel they were entering. The women stopped and chatted. The Mothers had been left for 30 days when their slave owners engineering battalion had been called up for active duty in the Mideast. The mothers had 10 days duty remaining as Pony Slaves before they left for London. Kate and Amanda noted that Gemma had said "slave owners" and not "Husbands." Their mothers had begun to accept slavery.

The woman handling Kate and Amanda said, "I will have to call Penny and tell her that your mothers were on the other side of the track and that they have ten days of service left."

Kate and Amanda were allowed to hug their moms and then were taken into the room off the reception desk to be fed by the men at the hotel.

Changes were made as early as that evening. Gemma and Fiona were taken to the Stables and given the last open stable to share. The mothers and daughters were allowed to talk until lights out.

In the morning after breakfast Penny took the 4 women aside and explained that changes were to be made. The Visitors Bureau had decided to pair the women up as Mother-Daughter racers to be enjoyed by the most important visitors of the day. In this case Gemma and Amanda were paired up with some Canadian men from just across the border while Fiona and Kate were paired up to serve women from what used to be New York City. When Pony Girls had to serve women, the feeding of sperm was taken over by men selected from the casual tourists who had come to watch the Pony Girls race.

The Canadians were there just for two days and were deemed important trade partners so as a special concession they were allowed to race Gemma and Amanda at full speed on their last course just before the ritual spanking of the Slave Girls. This was to be great fun. The women from New York were granted the same privilege although they were less important. Sharon wanted these leftovers from times long gone of the woman's rights movement to enjoy slavery. She knew the photos and videos the women took back to New York would become a hot commodity. At the least it would encourage men and women to visit Biosphere One.

When the ten days were up, Gemma and Fiona had to go to the airport. They boarded the plane to Vancouver in the nude. The stewardess asked men traveling without women if they wanted to feed the two nude women. A couple volunteered. Then a woman who was clothed asked the flight attendant to bring her a man to feed her. She fed on him. When they arrived in Vancouver, the stewardess gave the Pony Girls their clothes explaining, "Most Canadians are not as forward as the citizens of Biosphere One. "

"That woman who was clothed and fed on that soccer player was a free woman but you can tell she is not used to wearing clothes."

When the women arrived in London, the men were still in officers' uniforms having arrived an hour earlier. After 24 hours of almost non-stop sex the two couples met up. They all wanted to continue Pony Girl racing. The women made great improvements in their health, seemed more energetic and even looked younger.

The men were engineers and had an idea. London used to have ten times as many people so there were still quite a few left over buildings. One was a mall which had been converted to provide free office space to any legitimate charity. The men decided to take over a large unused store and convert it into a Pony Girl race track. This was England and so the idea of Pony Girl racing was not unknown. He decided to make it more attractive to the town council in Essex by offering a challenge race against Scotland for an annual Pony Girl Race Cup. The store was big enough for a quarter mile run. They would have to use elimination trials to limit the number of Pony Girl teams on the race track for safety reasons. Some of the more prurient men were convinced when they saw Gemma and Fiona in their costumes which consisted of trainers (sneakers). The holdouts were convinced when told that 6 blowjobs a day were required for all Pony Girls to maintain their health. The feminists were silenced when Gemma and Fiona gave them a sample race around the track after nibbling them. One city counselor (female) was so enthusiastic that she wanted her live in girl friend to try Pony Girl racing.

The challenge to Scotland was issued two weeks later when the store had been sufficiently improved to appear more like a race track.

It was not until the day of the race that the public was given the race details. The mother's would be pulling a cart driven by a female athlete. When they got to the converted mall, the mothers appeared to be very fit. They wanted everyone to see how good they looked racing in the nude. When the mothers entered the race course pulling a chariot, the fans were amazed and transfixed by their energy, their beauty and confidence. The Scottish team did not look so good.

Clearly, the moms had better lifestyles and training. And they were born beautiful.

The Scottish team thought they would have an advantage if they made it a mile and a half race. That would be 6 times around the quarter mile track. The race was not close. Gemma and Fiona won by 30 feet. They were given a trophy. Gemma said, "Normally a winner will not tell the loser their training secrets. We need to tell our story. We won because we have a superior diet. You are what you eat. And we eat living protein. We swallow the sperm of men. And it keeps us young, healthy and energetic. We have here four men who will be feeding us now. Then we will have fruit salads. All living food."

Gemma and Fiona gave the four men blowjobs. They had developed a Deep Throat technique so none of the sperm was wasted. And then they ate their fruit salads as around about them their well wishers carried on.

Walt and Tom decided to use their homes, which were next door to each other, as the Consular Offices of the City State of Biosphere One. The Consulate had lots of inquiries about legal slavery. That was interesting.

Of course the English Open Pony Girl races were a big hit back at Biosphere One even if the race was during the night. Their daughters, Amanda and Kate, saw their moms on TV. The girls were due for early release next month if they would accept permanent slavery and marriage with two old boyfriends.

Amanda and Kate reached the half way mark in their slavery training at Biosphere One which made them eligible for early release if they were to accept permanent slavery and marriage. Gemma and Fiona organized a special Pony Girl Race to challenge the Biosphere women on the very Saturday their daughters were to be enslaved permanently to their old boyfriends. Of course it was to be televized. TV audiences were nowhere near what they used to be. But the stars were slaves and would not be paid except in sperm.

Included in the British contestant pool were the Scottish competitor contestants who changed their diets and were getting lots of sperm. The Scots did tell Biosphere One officials that Scotland should be recognized as an independent country. Any trophy should say Scotland and not Britain.

Also were included were two women who were engaged to one man. They wanted to marry at Biosphere One where the women could become the permanent slaves of their prospective husband. There were no Muslims in Britain. The last had left 10 years after the Troubles began in America in 2021. There were still many polygamists with their own priests in the former American Pacific Northwest who could marry them in a joint enslavement-wedding ceremony to be performed after his Pony Girls had competed for Britain. The ceremony was to be jointly conducted by Judge Harriet Baker and a priest from neighboring Idaho.

The Scottish women won for free women over 35 though Gemma and Fiona seriously doubted anyone would consider those women to be free. Biosphere One was very accommodating to foreigners. The women got a trophy saying Scotland. The Scottish women went from no sperm to sperm 4 times a day which would be a total of 8 blowjobs a day at two per session. That is a lot of dedication to a sport. Or maybe a sign of advanced slavery?

The Mothers entered the Slave Mother-Daughter races. It was decided to make a wager. The losers had to be branded with a Circle Bar S brand denoting their slavery. Unfortunately, the 4 English women lost the race to an Australian Mother-Daughter team from the Outback. They trained running and pulling carts over long distances.

The men decided to brand the 4 women back home as sitting on an airline seat would be too painful. Besides, Walt and Tom wanted to maximize the humiliation value by inviting almost 100 people to witness the branding!

A stewardess came up to the two mothers and said. "I saw the branding instrument. Some of the crew has been discussing it. One said you were Pony Girls in the races at Biosphere One. You are sitting down so you have not been branded yet. I have a layover in London. I would so love seeing a branding. Could I come?"

Walt was sitting at the window seat. "We will brand the four of them tomorrow while they are nude in pony gear in harness with their carts. The price of admission would be for you to be nude. As the Americans say, you have to have skin in the game."

"Maybe, if one of my friends could come with me? I'll have to think about that."

Fiona saw how excited the woman was and said, "Maybe I could get my friend Sir Geoffrey to escort you and your friend to our branding?"

The stewardess was overcome with desire and had to make a hasty retreat but she had hours to fantasize about the watching the branding of 4 women while nude in the company of an English nobleman.


12