Slaves of Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hardly registered with me that she was speaking of my son, of the effect a buttplug would have on my own flesh and blood...I simply groaned as she slid the plug inside of me, tamely went along as Sid sat me down upon the chair.

She tied my arms and legs of course, bound me so that I could not move from the seat that she had placed. She tied a blindfold over my eyes and all the world became the darkness. I felt it when she slid the leather collar around my neck, when she cinched it tight the way she always did. I purred when she patted my head when she told me that I was a good dog.

But of course she was not done.

She ordered me to open my mouth wide, but the gag that she placed behind my teeth was not the familiar ball that she so often used. Instead it was an empty plastic ring which would not let me close my mouth and certainly would have impared any communication I might have been inclined to offer, but it certainly would not silence me. I knew, before she ever told me, that the purpose of this gag was not silence, but invitation.

"For something else to silence you."Sid giggled. "For something else for you to gag on."

Tied, blinded and gagged, I felt her close her lips upon the head of my penis. Suck it gently, tenderly, sucked to make it hard. And when I was fully erect inside of her mouth I felt her lips pull wetly away as I had known that they would, and I felt the straps of leather bite into my engorged flesh as she trussed my manhood in it's bindings, the now familiar torture of cock and balls. That night she added a new twist, a ring of leather with a ring attached just below the rim of my swollen head.

I could not see, but I felt as she slowly rain a slim chain through the ring and up across my belly, as she would it through the rings that pierced my nipples and then drew the chain taught, and attached to it the D-ring at the front of my collar, so that each time I moved my body, each time I breathed or turned my head I was pulling a chain that tied my nipples and cock, I became one conjoined agony or pain and expectation.

It was cruel, sadistic even. It was beautiful and in that moment I loved her for it, would have thanked her if I could.

Beyond that, into the darkness I could only wait.

There was something awful and something delicious once again in that span of time...waiting for a fate that I did not know and had lost any ability to control. As my heart pounded in my chest I knew that there was no way of backing out and with each passing moment the enormity of what I was doing grew upon me.

I was bound and plugged in my sister in laws room, and I was waiting for my own son to come and to discover me.

It struck me that it was insane to imagine any good result, any positive reaction to the revelation of my secret life. More likely I would be discovered with anger, with disgust...why had I been so sure that John would deliver himself so wholly to Sid's machinations as I had? Would any other soul upon this earth have been so caged by their own desire?

And it was too late. Even as I lost heart I had lost the ability to escape and keep my secrets from the world.

I had crossed my rubicon, and could only wait to see what storms would come.

I strangled slowly on my doubt, which only stoked the lust I could feel raging in my needy balls...profound loathing and confusion grappling with the overwhelming desire I could not deny.

And then, in the dark beyond my blindness I heard the sound of his timid knock upon Sid's door.

She rested her hand upon my shoulder as I felt her body gliding past me. The barest squeeze of reassurance against the implosion of my whole life.

I heard the opening of the door, it could only have been a crack, for then I could hear John's voice and I could not imagine that if he could see me he would have wasted time on any other matter.

"Sid, I'm sorry, I just wanted to apologise for last night..."

I could hear the laughter in her words when she asked him what it was that he was apologising for.

"You know, for being so rough...I've been terrified all day that I might have hurt you, and I guess I've been scared that you would hate me..."

"Don't be silly John. you did what I told you to...you gave me exactly what it was that I wanted, what I needed. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day sweetheart, about how rough you gave it to me, how deeply you fucked every hole...look at the bruises on my skin...I can feel the marks you left behind every place that you touched me and it feels so good..."

"I was sure I'd gone too far."

"Too far? What's too far sweetheart. Between us, I promise you there is no such thing. I've been waiting all day for you to come to me again...I've been aching for you. But sweetheart you've kept me waiting so long that...well I had to do something...I had to do something bad."

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you want to see sweetheart? Do you want me to show you what I had to do because I couldn't get you out of my head?"

"Sid I don't..."

"Come in sweetheart. Come in and see how much I've been wanting you..."

The creak of the door was loud as thunder. I heard a single step, weight falling upon the old boards of the floor and then the sharp intake of breath that signalled all was over, that made it plain that I had been seen.

I felt something inside of me vanish all at once, but I have no idea what part it was...hope left me. Or the kind of hope that I had always known vanished in an instant. I felt the possibility of myself as I had always experienced it blown away, gone in an instant. What remained was the burning need, the wanting ache the defined my bondage and my state.

I was reduced in that moment, even as I was aware that I was shifting, growing, and reborn as something more.

I expected a scream, a cry of fury, or even an exclamation of disgust. But it was only Sid I heard, speaking clam and even, as distant from the strangeness of the facts as ever.

" See sweetheart? I told you, I did something nauthty. I wanted you so much, I just couldn't help myself.

When I heard a knock at my door Sweetheart, I couldn't imagine that it was anybody but you coming back to fuck me some more with that beautiful dick of yours...and I was just lying there on my bed dreaming about it...But it wasn't you sweetheart. It was your dad, and he was coming to ask me about all the noises he had heard last night...god sweetheart, but you must have realized that we weren't quiet when you fucked me like that...remember the way you had me screaming your name?

Your dad here...he wanted to know what all the commotion was, but he isn't stupid. There was a part of him that knew all along, even though he didn't want to admit it...why else would he have waited so long to come and confront me John?

He knew but didn't want to...and it turned him on even if he couldn't express it. He came here without knowing why sweetheart...to tell me off, to set me straight, but truly he wished with all his heart that he could join in...

And I was so horny baby...I couldn't resist."

"Fuck Sid..." I heard John gasp at last. " Is he ok...I mean shit...let him go. You can't do this to someone."

"Can't I? Look at him John...whether he knew it or not your daddy came here looking for this...just look at how hard his prick is...look at the precum leaking out of him, or the drool dripping down around that gag. Do you know he had a butt plug in his ass? It's a big one John, and he took it without the slightest bit of trouble."

And so she remade our foundations, cast all that had been under the spell of a brand new myth, and in my enforced silence I could only offer a moan. Would I have dispelled the fantasy if my mouth had been ungagged? Would I have sought in that first moment to put it all to right if only I had been given the opportunity?

I do not know. There is a part of me that longs to think I might have, in the moment that it truly counted, the moment when it would have been easiest to offer honesty. Bit there is too a part of me, and it is not insignificant that has relished in the fiction that Sid provided,has grinned invisible in the silence that has been allowed to settle over fact.

In any case I hide behind the gag that hung between my jaws in that first instant. It's enforced silence has compelled me ever since.

"Really?" I heard John ask, aghast." I mean...well you think he knows what it is that we have been doing?"

"Oh sweetheart, how could he not. This is a house after all, not a city...he's heard, he's seen glimpses and today at last he knew the whole. There is only one thing to be done now sweetheart...he's a part of it now. We have to make him a part of it...you, you need to make him an accessory to all of it."

And she framed it like a plot out of an old noir thriller from the ninteen thirties, unassailable in her femme fatale logic. It would have seemed ridiculous in any situation save for the one in which we three found ourselves...for had we not already all succumbed to a kind of insanity? Was any of our thinking truly to be considered clear?

It was all the brayings of madness, of one stripe or another, and in the flickering candle light that dominated the night room who was to say that Sid's words were any step out of line, any further departure from the norm that all three of us had separately and secretly sought to establish?

Even so my son hesitated...I could feel his uncertainty in the very air around us. The smell of fear and limp indecision exuding from the space in the dark that my son occupied beyond the blindfold. I could hear his ragged breathing. I could smell his terrified sweat, and yet I could not call out to him, could not tell him that it was all alright and that there was nothing here to be afraid of.

Even in the face of my sublime need and fear I had been left utterly passiv, defenseless before a drunken god of cruel fate and chance.

It was Sid who spoke in my stead, and I felt the familiar edge of command creeping into her voice, the soldier she had once played. The mistress domina with the whip a familiar presence in her calloused palm.

"I want you to fuck him John...It's the only way forward now. And don't you want to move forward? You've tasted unrestricted freedom...will you still walk away because your father stands in the way? Are you still that much of the little boy?"

"I..."

"Sweetheart, I don't need a little boy. What I need tonight is a man. And this is the price of admission. This is the test that no one sought, but here we stand...confronted by it. Do you think I wanted this? You think I wanted to wrestle him to the floor and make him submit? Think I longed to tie him and bind him and drive the plug into his ass? It would have been so much easier without him...of course it would. But what is done is done. He's here now...and there is no going back. He is blind and he is mute, and he is bound...but he is not deaf honey. He knows that you have come even as he knows what we have done. There is no other way forward...believe me baby. There is no other way."

" Sid, you can't be serious...he's my dad...and he's a guy for Christ sake. I'm not gay..."

"None of that matters now."She told him, and her voice was steel and certainty. "We are past such things, past everything. There is only what it right in front of us. What is and what must be done."

I listened for John's voice, but I heard nothing, only the heavy sound of his breathing.

Sid, she must have waited for his voice as well, and when it was not forthcoming she moved to fill the vacancy he offered her.

"Look at him sweetheart...so exposed, so vulnerable. Drooling, leaking, tied and plugged...and wanting this John. If he knows it or if he does not, your father is tonight remade...just another outlet for the pleasure of your cock. Do you see how his mouth is open? Isn't it inviting sweetheart? His ass could be just as pleasurable, more so even. And there is nothing to stop you John. Nothing but the barriers that you have imposed upon yourself. Go ahead my love...fuck your father. Fuck his mouth and free yourself of every bit of power that he holds over you. Fuck him John...

Beyond him you will be free."

I would have expected more. Would have expected promises and flirtations, the possibilities of her that lay beyond my body. With such promises and such possibilities I has been easily ensnared and led to stray.

But Sid knew her audience in a way that I could not, and in hindsight I can see the sense that her words made. An older man is led by his lust, it is that alone which might overcome the reason of long experience. But John was young, and to be young is to be simple. To crave ideals as though they were flesh and blood, as though they might make all the difference in the long life that yet lay ahead.

And it was freedom that she prevailed upon even as she confessed to my subjugation, even as she would have made him complicit within it.

Such a distinction would have at once been apparent to me, the contradictions within her thought. But to a twenty two year old? Well, the stakes were different, the stark contradictions mellowed by the blind light of a natural naivete.

And though I read in John's extended silence his absolute refusal, I see now that it was anything but.

Because it could not have been an easy decision, to take those few steps forward, uet eventually, and in silence I could feel his warmth before me and blind I knew that he had done so before ever I heard Sid mewling sweet encouragements.

"That's it sweetie....his mouth....your daddy wants you in his mouth. It's wide open honey...he's drooling for you."

Even so I did not know precisely where John came to rest until I felt his heavy palm upon my forehead.

"Dad?"I heard him whisper.

And my response was a wordless moan through the gag that beckoned, wet and heavy and if he knew it or not it was full of a longing that I had never truly known.

"It's ok dad...I won't hurt you. But you need to accept this ok?...Dad...you need to keep this to yourself."

His words so soft, so meek, so reasonable. A plea for sanity in the midst of the chaos I knew to be falling all around us.

But his prick...his prick gave lie to the tone he offered.

For there was nothing indecisive in the hot flesh which I felt pressed against my lips. There was no reason in the cock with slipped swiftly through the round aperture of my gag. No...It was hard and it was eagre, and it was intent upon a singular purpose.

To that cock I may have been anyone. To it, I may have been no one. Been nothing. The soft and pleading words were nothing more than a guilty conscious, while the hardness of my sons big dick proved that I was nothing more than a convenient orifice to be used.

You may have noticed, and you may have been annoyed that I have never taken the time to describe the sensation of sucking upon Sid's thrusting strapon.... In truth I have not seen the point. Because what sensdstion might I reveal of suckin upon a plasic imitation that would not pale in the face of the real thing?

In the moment that I felt my son's prick burning on my open lips, all comparison was lost to me. There was nothing before it with which to relate. I knew in that instant that all else had been a pale initiation, a shoddy substitute for the true action, for the true intent which slowly pushed through the plastic circle of my gag and moved across my ready, my swirling, eagre tongue.

I was born in the instant that I felt that prick inch it's way into my mouth. As I felt it's hear, as my nostrils were filled at once with the heady smell of moss, of earth, of fresh red brick.

John did not waste time, too young to understand tenderness in the mouth of another man. In an instant his dick was pushing to the back of my throat, in a blink beyond and John was pressing into the tight confines of my throat and my nose was buried in his fragrant pubic hair, the tip crushed against the flesh of his belly, even as his fingers took none to gentle hold of my hair and pulled me foreward, sought to force me deeper upon him or to make me want it more.

When neither was a possibility.

The truth was that in the blink of an eye my son had slid graceful to the back of my throat, the very limit of where I could gaggingly take his length. And there was no action he could have undertaken in that moment that could have made me want it more.

I had never taken a dick in my mouth before...I had never imagined it being something that I liked. And I did not like it then...no. Instead I loved it

Maybe it was the taboo of knowing that it was my own son, maybe the was the true appeal, but in the moment I was resentful of both the gag that spread my jaws and the bindings that restrained me, for both contributed to the passive state whish my very soul rebelled against. Instead I longed to be free of all encumbrance, to close my mouth around the shaft which sought it's defilement, to move the whole of my body in a rhythm that would offer his unstilted pleasure....

I wanted to suck him. I wanted to give him all the tender pleasure that it was in me to give. And yet I was cut off from any such action and any such offering. With a dick at last hot and thrusting in my mouth Sid's machinations at last revealed their final devious layer and I found myself cut off from the expression I so desired.

I was bound blind and gagged and in spite of my deepest instinct I could not rise above my advertised station of a hole to be fucked.

And so it was that John put me to use.

There is no other word,no soft description for the way that he used me that first time. In the face of my enforced passivity he held nothiing back and within a moment of meeting no reistance, of not being stricken down by bolts from above my son was invested in the act and he was fucking my face for all that it was worth, and I could feel in his every movement the way he lost sight of everything beyon his own pleasure.

I could have been anyone...I was no one at all. A mouth to be fucked, a pleasure to be enjoyed and there was no other consideration that might enter into it. Certainly he was oblivious to my own condition, in that every fresh movement of his crotch against my face, every motion of my head caused the chain that Sid had strung to tighten and to jerk, tugging upon my tender nipples and my painfully tumescent cock. I did not mind in the moment. The pain had simply become another element of the action, a part of the all consuming moment in which I found myself lost.

I focused upon the movement of his prick, of all it's intimate details, it's ridges and it's veins. I focused on the swirling of my tongue upon his hot flesh, and the grunting pleasure that it offered him...

"Do you see?" I heard Sid's voice, and she could have been addressing either of us, both of us. "I told you...it's all alright."

And it was. It was better than alright.

It felt...not normal. Not even right...but it felt natural. The wet sliding of my son's prick into my throat, the way I choked and gagged upon it even as I was hungry for more. It felt as though maybe we had been there all our lives and simply never known it.

It felt a fond memory swimming to the surface. It felt like coming home.

And then my son came. I felt the gently swelling along the length of his cock, knew it blind in a way I never could have understood if my eyes had been free. I felt the tension in his belly as it rubbed against my forehead, the subtle expansion of his soft testicles which bounced upon my chin. And then I felt his hands grip roughly against my temples, his fingers curling tightly into my hair, as John let out a savage breaking groan and I knew that his cum would follow.

And so it did.

He did not speak a single word as he came...I was glad of that. To speak would have made the moment unbearable, a reality like the breaking of the atom that might have burned us up all at once. It was enough that he flooded my mouth with his jism in silence, spurted the full weight of his burning load into my gagging vacuum.