Slaves of Set

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He only groaned in response, his fear and his vulnerability overcome in the excitement of our pledge, and I felt his cum burning into me, sealing our oaths , burning the truth of the promise into the dark of my interior. The feel of his spurting semen triggered my own orgasm, and I felt my cock spurt wetly, dripping down onto the bedclothes.

When he pulled out of me, his cock wet with his cum he smiled as he ordered me to clean it off. And when I returned my mouth to that soiled rod which had so often defiled me John told me for the first time since it had begun that he loved me.

So even in the savage dark there lingered the low flames of tenderness...

I am not sure...I am not sure that there is anything left to say. This has already gone on longer than I intended, what began as a breid sketch to be completed in a few furious hours has spiraled into a more detailed summary that has taken not one night but many to complete. And all of it in such absolute secrecy that it has become exhausting.

I would like to linger on those final days before Josie's return, I would like to offer them to you minute by minute, each delicious second and each sordid act. But I will not. I would like to offer you the full revelation of Sid's private mythology, to delve deep into Setian Heresy and the desert initiations of lost wars...but this is not the place, and there is no time left.

It is more important than all else that I reach at last the conclusion, which itself is no small thing. The finish never is.

I did not know the denouement had come until it was upon me. As I have said, I had lost track of all the days and I did not focus upon the signs at hand. I knew that any day my wife would return, but all the same I knew not when...

To be continued when circumstance allows...


1...67891011