Slaves of Sif Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,012 Followers

Although if she was being honest with herself Natasha welcome the return of some attention to her needy little pussy, and whimpered into Jane's pussy when Wanda told her that she wouldn't be allowed to cum until she made the astrophysicist cum. Of course that whimper caused vibrations on Jane's cunt, which just pushed her closer to climax, and with her experience level it was nothing for Natasha to push Jane over the edge of orgasm.

Then Natasha was almost too busy swallowing Jane's delicious girl cum to notice Darcy's tongue entering her, although she definitely noticed when it triggered a powerful orgasm which made her scream into Jane's cunt, which in turn made the brainy brunette cum for her again.

For a while they were locked together like that, Darcy constantly making Natasha cum while in turn Natasha constantly made Jane cum. The only real difference was that as Natasha's hands were still bound her arsenal of moves was somewhat limited, and Darcy took full advantage of that, soon shoving one and then two fingers into Natasha's cunt while beginning to suck on her clit again.

Luckily for the spy Jane inadvertently evened the odds by beginning to rub her cunt down against Natasha's face, gently at first but with increasing roughness until Jane was cumming almost as hard and as frequently as Natasha was. Almost. Which was impressive, as Natasha was pretty much in heaven right now. Or at least lesbian heaven.

Unfortunately she wasn't allowed to stay there, as suddenly Sif ordered, "Jane, get off of Natasha's face. Darcy, back off."

There was a chorus of yes 'Mistress Sif' and then both sex slaves reluctantly moved away from Natasha, leaving her gasping for breath and energy. She somewhat caught it in the rage inducing sight of watching her once proud girlfriend Maria Hill bounce up and down Mistress Sif's big cock, with her butt hole no less, Sif locking eyes with Natasha soon afterwards and grinning wickedly at her.

Then all of a sudden her handcuffs came undone and Natasha was able to cautiously rub the soreness out of them while sitting up, waiting for the inevitable instructions from her temporary Mistress, although unfortunately she was content with Maria degrading herself in front of her for several long minutes.

Then finally Sif spoke up, "Natasha, get up... Maria, you take her place."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Maria whimpered softly, reluctantly pulling her own ass hole from Sif's strap-on before dropping down to the floor.

Maria then scrambled to do as she was told as she said that, only hampered somewhat by her grouchy girlfriend slowly getting up onto her feet without even addressing their Mistress properly. Oh well, there was no doubt in Maria's mind that she soon would, just like every other woman in this world. Or at least the ones that Mistress Sif wanted. God, it was such a privilege to be one of those women.

Soon Natasha would see that. Probably very soon given what was going to happen next. Which felt very foreign to Maria, but it involved a harness appearing out of nowhere and strapping itself around her. A strap-on around her waist, something she hadn't experienced since being enslaved, which felt like a lifetime ago now. It even felt like some bad memory, as Mistress Sif had once promised.

"Natasha, sit on your girlfriend's dick." Sif ordered as soon as Maria was lying down, and then when Natasha glared at her Sif just grinned and added, "Yeahhhhhh, it's time for you to be double stuffed. And triple stuff. That will help teach you your place. And the best part? Your little girlfriend is going to help us do it. Isn't that right Maria?"

"Oh yes Mistress Sif." Maria agreed quickly, "It will be an honour."

There was then a brief pause where Maria was worried that Natasha would protest, or worse upset their Mistress. In a way she did, but it was only a small rebellion, and it probably helped matters, so hopefully Mistress Sif wouldn't be too offended. Plus it was really hot.

Maria certainly enjoyed the sight of the mighty Black Widow bending down to spit on the head of her cock and then rub it in slightly before finally straddling Maria, lining her entrance up with the tip of the dildo and then slowly pushing herself down. In the process Natasha let out an adorable little cry of pleasure, tried to stifle it halfway through, then after a few long moments of contemplation simply gave up, closed her eyes and allowed herself to enjoy the penetration.

Unsurprisingly given that everything Natasha had recently gone through, and just because she was in the presence of the magnificent Mistress Sif, The Black Widow buried every single inch of that big dildo inside herself quickly and easily, and then started bouncing up and down Maria's strap-on.

She didn't have permission for the second part, and Maria nervously glanced over at Mistress Sif to see if the goddess was displeased. Thankfully she seemed mostly amused, and turned on by it. Just like other slaves. Not that Maria was really focused on them. Or even her Mistress. No, she was mostly focused on Natasha, just like old times

Sure, things were different now. Maria no longer had the freedom to reach up and touch those big bouncing boobies she had always so adored, or to do anything really without the permission of her precious Mistress Sif, and she noway felt like a top in this moment. But Maria still loved Natasha with all her heart, and felt that she was never more beautiful than when riding a dildo strapped around her waist.

It was just now that Maria found herself hoping that Mistress Sif enjoyed watching the two of them together like this, her two little fuck toys fucking for her amusement. Although Maria didn't see how she couldn't be enjoying it, especially when given her position Mistress Sif was getting a real good look at Natasha's big, jiggly ass. In fact Maria was shocked that Mistress Sif wasn't the first to fuck it tonight.

After several minutes of just enjoying the show Sif went back to directing traffic, "Natasha, stop your bouncing. Maria, spread your girlfriend's cheeks. And... Gamora, you may have the privilege of taking that fat ass first tonight."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Maria nodded, slowly pulling Natasha's cheeks apart as soon as her girlfriend stopped bouncing to provide their audience with the best look at The Black Widow's butt hole.

"Thank you Mistress Sif." Gamora said almost at the same time as Maria, although shamefully she barely looked at her Mistress as she was too busy staring at the prize before her.

Gamora kneeled down behind Natasha and licked her lips at the glorious prize in front of her, silently thanking her Mistress for allowing her the privilege of going first. She had no doubt that she would be physically thanking her later, hopefully before this night was through.

For a moment the most deadly woman in the universe was overwhelmed with submissive thoughts as she craved the taste of her owner's pussy and ass, and the feeling of Mistress Sif's big hard cock pounding her most intimate holes in a sign of who the true Alpha female of the universe was. Then Gamora refocused on the gorgeous little ass hole in front of her, which was being so perfectly presented to her by Maria continuing to spread Natasha's cheeks.

Having already wasted enough time Gamora grabbed a hold of her lubed up dick, pressed it against Natasha's butt hole and slowly began pushing forwards. She wanted to ram the entire length inside her to show off her dominance and strength, it would probably be possible to do it without really hurting Natasha given the relentless butt fuckings The Black Widow had received from their Mistress.

However Gamora would never dare upstage her precious Mistress Sif like that, and Wanda whispered in her mind that their owner wanted her to slowly invade Natasha's tailpipe so they could milk the enjoyment out of the penetration, and Gamora knew that Wanda would never lie to her about such important things.

So Gamora pushed forwards gently, causing Natasha's ass hole to slowly stretch and for the other assassin to let out a cute little gasp as she was anally penetrated by the superior being. Wanda even ensured that she got a view of the look on Natasha's face, a privilege normally only reserved for Mistress Sif when she took a slut's ass.

Gamora silently thanked Wanda for that privilege, but her main focus remained Natasha's slowly opening butt hole, especially when it stretched wide enough to allow the head of her cock to slide through that tight anal ring and into the redhead's big fat bottom. It certainly wasn't an anal cherry, but it was still a conquest that Gamora was glad that she got to savour.

It was the same story when she began slowly sliding inch after inch of strap-on dildo into the redhead's rectum, the little slut gasping, crying, whimpering and even moaning in mostly pleasure as Gamora violated her. Fuck, Gamora had missed this. For her crime of not immediately running to her true owner once Mistress Sif had escaped from prison Gamora had been forbidden to top any of her fellow sex slaves.

It had been torturous, but thankfully that was all over now. Now she could officially start topping again, and what a way to start again, Gamora thought with a wicked smile as she buried the full length of her cock into the big butt in front of her and then began officially sodomising Natasha Romanoff.

Nebula felt like she had spent the majority of her life being jealous of her sister, but it had never burned so much than right now. She too had been forbidden from topping the pathetic little fuck holes which up to this point she had been forced to call her equals, but now finally she had the opportunity to put at least one of them in their places, only she couldn't because Gamora was hogging that big piece of ass.

It was so infuriating, because if there was one thing Nebula had missed most about topping it was sodomising a slut. It was the ultimate feeling of power and dominance, and while ass fucking the human wouldn't be a satisfying as anally taking her sister it would still be a perfect return to form for her.

However she needed to be careful. As much as she wanted to demand her turn right now she suspected that she would be punished for it. In fact the Witch was whispering in her ear as much. So Nebula tried to be patient, but it had never been her strong suit, and every moment of watching her sister sodomising Natasha only made it worse.

That hole just looked so beautiful stretched around her sister's big dick, the cries of pleasure coming from the ass whore was so wonderful, and the visual of the strongest female warrior Earth had to offer bent over in front of Gamora, highlighting Gamora's power in this moment was too much to bear. Especially as she got a good view of Gamora's ass pumping back and forth, and maybe wanting to fuck it even more than Natasha's big round booty.

So inevitably Nebula whined, "Sister, do not hog her!"

Ever the teacher's pet Gamora looked back at her adopted sibling, and smirked, "You forget your place Nebula. This ass is not mine to give you."

Silently cursing herself Nebula turned to her owner and softly said, "Mistress Sif, may I please have the honour of wrecking that fat ass?"

Sif looked thoughtful for a moment, and then grinned, "I suppose. But no wrecking. Not yet. For now just fuck that ass! Mmmmm, but make sure you share. Good sisters share, isn't that right Gamora?"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Gamora quickly agreed, reluctantly pulling out of Natasha's butt hole.

"Thank you Mistress Sif." Nebula said at pretty much the same time, although she didn't even look at her Mistress.

No, Nebula was too busy staring lustfully at the pretty little target in front of her, which definitely continued to be the case as she slowly approached her prey, eventually taking the place of her sister and pressing the tip of her strap-on against Natasha's gaping ass hole.

Nebula then paused to savour the moment before slamming forwards, almost burying the entire length of her cock into Natasha's fat ass on her first thrust. The next thrust did it, which earned her a stern telling off, although honestly Nebula didn't care. She was just glad to be back inside a slut's ass again, especially such a perfectly fuck able one such as this.

"Sister, do not ruin that fuck hole." Gamora scolded, "It's for everyone's use."

"Shut up and feed her your cock." Nebula growled.

"She's right Nebula." Sif interjected, "That hole is for you sisters to share, so don't ruin it yet. That's my job. Besides, we wouldn't want this little ass whore cumming too soon, would we?"

"No." Nebula grumbled, then after a few long seconds of just staring at the beautiful sight in front of her she reluctantly added, "Sorry."

Apology accepted." Sif grinned, before turning her attention to Gamora, "But you're sister is right. You should make her taste her own ass, then when it is clean you may then switch over again, and so on, and so on. That way you're constantly making that ATM whore taste her own ass while the other one of you is fucking it."

"With pleasure, Mistress Sif." Gamora grinned before doing just that, walking round and shoving her cock down Natasha's throat.

As Gamora had already been halfway there it took only about a second for her to achieve her goal, and being a greedy ass to mouth whore it took even less for Natasha to start sucking that big dick which had just plundered the deepest part of her bowels. It was obviously very distracting, Nebula looking up several times and even smirking as her beloved sister treated Natasha's mouth like the fuck hole it was while Nebula did the same with The Black Widow's butt hole.

Of course now she finally had what she wanted Nebula's main focus was enjoying that fat ass while she had it, which was pitifully short in her opinion. It would have been incredibly frustrating if it hadn't been for the fact that this was their Mistress demonstrating her superiority over them, and despite herself Nebula loved that.

Wanda also loved it, and perhaps even more than anyone else here, because while she was using her magic to show everyone what was happening to Natasha's fuck holes she was the only one experiencing what each of the people involved felt. Others could guess certain roles, the one they most related too, but now Wanda found she could appreciate them all.

If pressed for choice Wanda would have easily chosen the role of the bottom, as she knew just what ecstasy Natasha was feeling, and how much more intense it would be when their beloved Mistress Sif joined in on the fun, but there was definitely something to be said for the role of the two alien sisters as they swapped places over and over again until it all became too much even for the mighty Black Widow.

After another intense inner battle Natasha cried out while the sisters were swapping, "Harder! Fuck me harder! Oh God, wreck my ass and make me cum! Please? Please Sif, let me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass. Make one of your little bitches make me cum so I can truly be a bitch's bitch. Or do it yourself. I don't care, just do it! Fuck me! Oh shit, fuck my big fat ass and make me cum!"

While Natasha was talking all eyes, or at least most, turned to Mistress Sif, who ordered sooner than expected, "Remember, one each."

The only response she got from Nebula was a wicked grin as she slammed her strap-on back up Natasha's butt and started to sodomise her far more brutally than before. Wanda could tell their Mistress wasn't pleased with this, and Nebula would be punished later, but she couldn't blame Nebula for not caring and was happy that Mistress Sif chose to let it go for now as Wanda's body trembled from the force of the pleasure that Nebula and particularly Natasha were feeling.

It was the same story when it was Gamora's turn, although truth be told both sisters failed to pull out after only one orgasm, both pushing themselves through several and giving Natasha even more, which was something that Wanda was sure she didn't need to tell Mistress Sif, but again she let it go for the greater good.

Eventually when Nebula and then Gamora were done with The Black Widow's butt hole Mistress Sif turned to Wanda and grinned, "Your turn my sweet Witch."

With a happy, and somewhat nervous, smile and a nod Wanda quickly kneeled down in front of Natasha, grabbed hold of her strap-on and then slide into that gaping ass hole. Even on the verge of breaking Natasha Romanoff was one intimidating woman, but Wanda was mostly nervous about being able to please her precious Mistress Sif.

After all, she wasn't some alien bread for war, and although her powers did enhance her strength she wondered if it would truly be enough to keep up with the stronger women. Then she pushed that moment of doubt aside to concentrating on burying the full length of her cock inside Natasha's ass and then officially beginning to butt fuck The Black Widow for the first of what would hopefully be many times.

Hopefully next time Wanda would be granted more time with this perfect ass, not just sliding in the end and going straight to the brutal rectum wrecking. Although that wouldn't be exactly all Wanda got, the Witch thought to herself with a wicked grin. Yes, Mistress Sif was about to give her, and Natasha, a special treat. One which would finally break the mighty Black Widow for good, and bring Mistress Sif one step closer to her goal.

But now Wanda was more than happy to pound Natasha's fat ass, her eyes and hands, and eventually her entire body glowing red as she brutally assaulted Natasha's ass hole, making those fat cheeks jiggle obscenely and the stronger woman scream like a shameless anal loving bitch.

It was a sight which delighted Sif, and she called out with encouragement, "That's it my sweet little Witch, pound that bitch! Mmmmmm, pound that bitch's butt! Oh yes Wanda, pound Natasha's slutty little bitch butt! Ooooooh yessssss, make it nice and loose for me. Yesssssss, make Natasha Romanoff's ass hole loose and ready for me to fuck! Fuck it hard and make that little bitch cum! Make the mighty Black Widow cum like the bitch she is. Ohhhhhh yesssss, that's it Wanda, wreck that fat ass! Make that big booty bounce for you. Oh yes, that's so sexy. Mmmmm, I love watching Natasha Romanoff's big fat ass jiggling while it's being fucked. Oh Wanda, mmmmm, you're making me so proud."

Sif enjoyed the sight so much, and giving her bitch encouragement, then she allowed Wanda to sodomise Natasha much longer than intended, allowing both women to cum several times in the process. She got a lot of disapproving looks for this, although not as much as Wanda and Natasha, but Sif didn't mind. It wasn't like Nebula and Gamora hadn't pushed their luck and pushed themselves to multiple climaxes, and her other sluts had certainly had plenty.

Besides, she made no secret of the fact that Wanda was one of her favourites, and as soon as Natasha accepted her rightful place she would easily become one of Sif's favourites too. Honestly she already was. How could she not be with an ass like that? An ass Sif soon needed a piece of herself. Only she wasn't going to take it alone.

"Wanda, stop for a minute and lift that cute little butt of yours up into the air." Sif ordered.

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda gasped in response.

Sif licked her lips at the two tempting butts in front of her, before pressing her strap-on against the butt hole which was already stretching for one dick and then taunting, "I assume this will be your first time being double ass fucked?"

"No... it will." Natasha croaked in clarification, but offered up no other protest.

"Excellent." Sif beamed, "Then I will have taken an anal cherry from you after all."

Not giving Natasha any further chance to protest Sif gave a mighty shove forwards, forcing the head of her cock into the other woman's already cock filled ass hole and causing the mighty Black Widow to screech in pain. More importantly though afterwards Natasha just whimpered and concentrated on relaxing, totally accepting her fate and almost certainly wanting it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,012 Followers