Slaves of Sif Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Not because she had no choice, or because of exhaustion or the influence of Sif's magic, but because deep down Natasha Romanoff was one of this world's biggest anal whores who's fat ass needed to be abused like this. Natasha had proven that before, and Sif had no doubt she would prove it again given half the chance.

That was why Sif began pushing inch after inch of her dick into Natasha's back passage alongside Wanda's dick, stretching that forbidden orifice far beyond what it was normally capable of, and sure enough the other warrior took it with only a few whimpers and cries of pain. There was even a hint of pleasure in those sounds, which became overwhelming once Sif buried every inch of her strap-on into Natasha's shit pipe and started to gently give The Black Widow her first-ever double butt fucking. Then inevitably Natasha's cries became of pure pleasure, and then finally the stubborn woman gave Sif what she truly wanted.

Before that Wanda was constantly asking her through their mental link whether she should joined the fun, Sif having to tell her no a surprising amount of times. Well, it wasn't surprising that Wanda would be eager to slam fuck Natasha's big ass, but normally she was so busy tripping over herself to please Sif that Wanda normally didn't think that herself. Sif wasn't sure whether to be impressed or annoyed. Either way it would be a good excuse to spank Wanda's cute little ass.

Sif was tempted to do it right away given that Wanda's butt was pretty much stuck directly into her face. Or perhaps switch from Natasha's loosened whore hole to Wanda's tight little bitch hole. But no, Sif needed to concentrate on breaking The Black Widow once and for all. Fortunately for her, and Natasha, it seemed like she'd finally found the thing which would push even the mighty Black Widow over the edge of becoming a slave.

Natasha almost protested when Sif revealed her intentions, not because she feared the pain of it, but because she feared the inevitable pleasure would be the thing that would finally break her. It didn't happen right away, but it happened. There was just something about having her most private hole being stretched so obscenely wide, Sif forcing upon her such an incredible humiliation, greater than even Maria had given to her.

And that humiliation became even greater when Sif's strap-on slid into her bitch hole and then slowly but surely invaded her rectum, until every inch of that second dick was buried deep within her bowels alongside the first, the whole experience causing Natasha the most wonderful pain and devastating pleasure of her life.

Shortly after that Sif officially started to give Natasha her first-ever double ass fucking, thrusting her hips back and forth and causing both her own dildo and the one strapped around Wanda's waist to pump in and out of her forbidden hole at the same time.

The sensation was so overwhelming Natasha just couldn't stop herself from whimpering and crying out pathetically, moans of pleasure soon being added into the mix to prove that The Black Widow really was the biggest anal whore in the entire world.

Something Natasha wasn't allowed to forget, as all around her Sif's other slaves giggled wickedly and taunted her, although the only one she really paid any attention to was her precious Maria, her words completely destroying whatever was left of her.

"It's okay baby, just let go. Mmmmm, give Mistress Sif your ass, and every other part of you." Maria grinned with blissful happiness as she urged her former bitch to take her rightful place as part of Mistress Sif's collection, "Yesssss, that's it. Allow your ass to stretch like never before! Ohhhhhhh, take two big dicks up your whore ass! Oh fuck baby, that's so hot! Mmmmmm, I love watching you getting double ass fucked. Ooooooh, I'm so jealous of you. I wish it was my ass Mistress Sif was totally destroying. I bet it feels good, doesn't it? Because sure, it hurt at first, but now you can't imagine life without it. That's how it used to feel with me, and that's what I feel now with Mistress Sif. So just give in Natasha. Become just like your fat ass, completely destroyed and owned by Mistress Sif. You want it, so why fight it? Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, you were always destined to become the biggest anal whore on the face of the Earth, so you might as well be Mistress Sif's anal whore so she can take care of you and give you what you need. Please baby, just submit and we can be together forever, as slaves of Sif. That's all I want. Oh yeah, mmmmmm, and deep down you know that's all you want. So just do it. Surrender every little part of you, but especially that fat ass, to Mistress Sif. Become the mindless anal whore you were always meant to be."

It was hearing Maria talk like that which finally broke Natasha Romanoff. This was the only person she'd ever truly loved, the woman who had broken her and turned her into her submissive bitch, and here she was, just another slave of Sif. It was too much. It was just too much.

And the irony wasn't lost on Natasha. Maria had shown her that deep down she was a bottom who crave to be topped, and here was the greatest top in the universe. The top who had broken her top and turned her into a bottom. So why was Natasha trying so hard to resist? Especially when it meant she and Maria could be happy together as they spent their lives pleasing a vastly superior woman.

"FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS!" Natasha screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt herself breaking completely and truly becoming a mindless slave, "POUND FUCK MY SLUTTY LITTLE ASS HOLE AND MAKE ME CUM! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, MAKE ME CUM, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM AND I'LL BE YOURS! OOOOOOOH SHIT, ALL YOURS PLEASE MISTRESS SIF, SLAM FUCK ME HARD AND MAKE ME CUM! WRECK MY FUCKING BUTT HOLE! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK, RUIN MY BIG FAT ASS! OHHHHHHHH GOOOOODDDDD, PLEASE MISTRESS SIF, MAKE ME YOUR SLAVE! I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE! NOTHING BUT A SLAVE OF SIF, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH, OH GOD, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!"

Quickly proving Natasha had made the right choice Mistress Sif started rapidly increasing the pace, effortlessly making Natasha experienced the most powerful climax of her life in what felt like seconds. Only it was outdone by the next one that followed it, and that one was outdone, and so on, and so on until it felt like she was constantly cumming. Wanda and Maria helped by eventually beginning to thrust as well, but they couldn't match the speed and the power of the mighty Sif.

They just couldn't compare, and they were only here because of the wonderful Mistress Sif, who had been so graciously patient with Natasha until she realised the truth. And that truth was that every ounce of her body, especially her big fat ass, rightfully belonged to the goddess known as Mistress Sif, Natasha just hope that she could give her half of the ecstasy she was currently receiving.

Sif would happily argue that she was getting the better part of this deal. After all, while her eventual orgasms weren't quite as overwhelming as what her slaves felt when she inflicted this extreme on them Sif was convinced it couldn't compare to the joy of the power and dominance she felt whenever she was so obscenely violating another woman's most private hole.

This was an extreme she saved special occasions enhancing those feelings that she craved so much. Oh, and what a special occasion this was. Perhaps even the most special occasion she'd ever had. Why? Because today Sif finally conquered her biggest challenge. At least of this world.

It was somehow even more satisfying than Sif had imagined it would be to have the mighty Black Widow breakdown and swear her undying devotion to her, especially as unbeknownst to Natasha this was secretly being filmed by Wanda's magic, as it had been from the beginning. Unlike with Maria it wasn't streaming live, as although Sif was confident in her own skills Natasha had proven to be surprisingly resistant.

Besides, it gave Sif an excuse to watch the footage back later and craft what would no doubt be the most watched erotic film in the history of this planet, The Breaking Of The Black Widow, starring Mistress Sif and her slaves. Perhaps Sif would even charge for it, instead of releasing it for free as originally intended.

Pushing such thoughts out of her head for now to concentrate on what was important Sif tried desperately to hold back her own climax so she could make this heavenly double ass pounding last even longer, but it was just too much.

The stimulator smashing her clit, the smack of flesh on flesh, Natasha's jiggling ass cheeks, Wanda's butt begging her to take it as a desert, the screams of pleasure coming from Natasha and the encouragement coming from her slaves, and most of all the sheer joy of finally breaking the infamous Black Widow pushed Sif over the edge of perhaps the most satisfying climaxes of her life, which was really saying something considering how much kinky sex she had.

With the end in sight Sif suddenly ripped Wanda's strap-on from her, and then in one swift movement stood up while pulling Natasha along with her, and then flipped her around so they were face to face. Sif had done this a few times, but never with two dildos in a slave's ass before.

Impressively she managed to keep those dildos entrenched within Natasha's rectum while switching positions, Sif at first grinning wickedly because of it, then that grin became even wider as the blissful happiness and devotion on Natasha's face told her that The Black Widow was finally completely broken.

She then started bouncing Natasha up and down her cock with one hand while using the other to slam the dildo not strapped around her waist in and out of Natasha's butt hole, meaning she was officially double ass fucking Natasha on her own.

Maria watched all this with overwhelming happiness and jealousy battling for dominance inside her. She was happy because her super stubborn girlfriend had clearly finally broken once and for all and accepted that she was always supposed to be a slave of Sif. Also Natasha was the hottest woman she ever met. Well, perhaps second only to Mistress Sif. But Natasha had the best ass, and it was incredible to see it get brutalised so thoroughly.

It had been equally incredible to see her get gang banged by all these beautiful women, especially when she had been a part of it. However this was the best part. The part where Mistress Sif took what was rightfully hers, ironically exactly the same way she had completely broken Maria, except for the fact that there were two dicks inside Natasha's ass, instead of one.

However that reminder of her first time with this goddess, and how Mistress Sif had eventually broken her, threw gasoline on Maria's jealousy. Her cock hungry ass hole quivered with need, begging to know why Natasha's ass hole was the lucky orifice being ploughed right now? Why did Natasha's ass hole get two dicks when her ass hole had none? Why couldn't she be the centre of attention and be getting gang banged like that?

Most importantly, why couldn't it be her pleasing Mistress Sif with her slutty little bitch hole? Maria didn't have to look around her to know every other woman in here was thinking the same thing, but ultimately didn't say anything because they knew Mistress Sif was breaking Natasha in, and it was what Mistress Sif wanted that mattered. Well, actually they said a lot, but it was clear that Mistress Sif was completely lost in what they were doing, so Maria didn't bother.

Instead while her Mistress was distracted Maria slowly unstrapped the dildo around her waist, bought it up to her lips and started slowly sucking her girlfriend's cum and cunt cream from it, her training allowing her to do this without ever taking her eyes away from where Natasha was being bounced up and down like a ragdoll. She even reached down to play with her own pussy and rubbed herself to another climax.

Which could get her in big trouble, but she kind of hoped that was the case as she loved it when Mistress Sif spanked her. To be fair all the other slaves were frantically masturbating. Even that little teacher's pet Wanda was getting herself off. And the dildos still around the waists of Gamora and Nebula had already been cleaned thanks to Darcy, so either Mistress Sif would have to let it go, or by the end of the night all their butts would be bright red. Maria was good either way.

She even moved around so she could get the best possible look at the blissful happiness on Natasha's face, although it proved to be unnecessary as seconds later Natasha somehow found the energy to wrap her arms and legs around Mistress Sif and stroked her lovingly, only encouraging their Mistress to hammer her ass hole even harder.

Then seemingly without any warning Mistress Sif dropped Natasha onto the floor, both cocks leaving her bottom with an obscene sound. Gathering around quickly the slaves of Sif gasped and murmured as they looked at their Mistress's handiwork, and then Darcy Lewis verbalise what they were all thinking.

"Oh my God Mistress Sif, you've ruined her ass!" Darcy exclaimed with mostly delight as she stared at the shuddering woman's gaped butt hole, "Like, seriously. I've never seen a gape like that before. Fuck, it's totally wrecked!"

"Really? Now this I must see." Sif grinned with delight, before becoming stern, "Natasha! Show me your ruined hole. Mmmmmm, bend over and show me that ass. Now!"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Natasha whimpered deliriously.

Natasha was still shaking with the force of her after-shocks at this point, not to mention drool coming out of her mouth and onto Mistress Sif's beautiful feet. It felt like she was lucky to be alive, let alone conscious, and while Darcy was talking Natasha didn't think she would ever be able to move again. But then her wonderful Mistress gave her an order, and suddenly she had to find the strength to be able to obey.

It took her a few long seconds for that need to obey to give her the adrenaline she needed to get up, but it was all worth it when she saw the triumphant smirk on the face of her beloved Mistress Sif as she got onto her hands and knees, turned around so that her butt was facing her owner, then reached back to spread her cheeks as wide as she could to show off her ruined bitch hole.

"My, my... that is quite the gape." Sif chuckled at the cavernous ruin in front of her, then ordered, "Wanda, stop cloaking the cameras. Mmmmm, and make sure you get plenty of shots of that thoroughly owned ass hole, and Natasha's face."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda happily obeyed with a smile.

Once the cameras were in place Sif pushed, "What are you?"

"Your slave Mistress Sif." Natasha announced proudly without hesitation, "I'm nothing but a slave of Sif. Which makes me one of the luckiest women in the world."

"So true." Sif chuckled, "Now prove it by cleaning my cock!"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Natasha replied happily.

She obeyed just as happily, the thrill of proving herself, and exposing herself, giving Natasha the shot of adrenaline she needed to quickly turn around, shuffle over to Mistress Sif and eagerly wrap her lips around the big dick which had just plundered her fat ass.

Natasha then closed her eyes and moaned loudly and happily as for a few long seconds she savoured her favourite ever liquid, well, second only to Mistress Sif's cum, that being her own ass cream. And of course she savoured the knowledge that this cock had been so deep inside her, and was the weapon that Mistress Sif had used to finally conquer her. Or more accurately one of the weapons.

One of the others was placed besides the other weapon, Mistress Sif clearly leaving it there for Natasha to clean too. Like a good little sub Natasha initially waited for that command, happily concentrating on the dildo strapped around the waist of her Mistress, taking as much of it as she could into her mouth alone and then bobbing up and down it for several long minutes.

She then cautiously did the same with the cock that Mistress Sif was holding. Then Natasha moved back and forth between those dicks, eventually pushing them into her throat with practised ease for a truly thorough cleaning, which finally prompted the kind of encouragement she was used to receiving from her precious Mistress.

"Yesssss, that's it my little slut, deep throat me! Mmmmmm, deep throat my cock." Sif ordered gleefully, reaching down to stroke the hair of her newly housebroken pet, "Both of them! Oh yes, deep throat my cocks like the little cock whore you are! Oh yes, every inch! Mmmmm, that's every inch down your whore throat! Yeahhhhh, your mouth takes cock almost as easily as your ass hole, huh? Ooooooh yeahhhhh, your mouth and ass hole are perfect little fuck holes for me. Your cunt too. Oh yes, all of The Black Widow's fuck holes are now mine to use however, whenever and wherever I want! Isn't that right Natasha? Huh? You're mine now, and no more of this silly resisting me nonsense. Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, now you're nothing but just another notch on my belt. Oh yes, you're my slut, my whore, my slave, ohhhhhh fuck, you're anything I want you to be! Isn't that right Natasha? Answer me bitch! Tell me what you are!"

As soon as Mistress Sif pulled her cock out of her mouth a fully recharged Natasha immediately cried out, "Yes Mistress Sif, I'm your slave! I'm your bitch, I'm your slut, I'm your whore, and whatever else you want me to be. I'm yours! My fuck holes are yours! All of them! Oh God Mistress Sif, I don't want to be anything except a notch on your belt. Mmmmm, part of your collection. Oh fuck, just another slave of Sif."

"She's telling the truth Mistress Sif." Wanda chimed in, "She's completely broken now, and only wants to be yours."

"I know." Sif grinned, "And I assume you got that on camera?"

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda grinned proudly, "Do you want me to broadcast it around the world yet?"

"Not yet... Natasha, kiss my feet." Sif ordered her new slave before turning her attention back to her Witch, "Make sure you get plenty of footage of The Black Widow grovelling at my feet, then later I'll use the footage we have to make a little video. Ohhhh yesssss, I shall call it The Breaking Of The Black Widow and release it online. Perhaps we'll even charge money for it, if you want. I don't care, just as long as you make sure everyone knows where to find it. Mmmmm, I want everyone, but especially what's left of The Avengers, to know what happened to their precious Black Widow. That she is now just a walking fuck hole for me, just like her girlfriend Maria Hill, and any other woman I want on this planet, or any other."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda happily obeyed.

Natasha had mumbled those words before lowering her head down to start frantically kissing the feet of her new owner, blissfully happy in the knowledge that soon everyone would know what happened to her. She wanted them to know. She wanted everyone to know that she was one of the lucky women who got to pleasure Mistress Sif with her holes.

That was now all Natasha Romanoff wanted out of life. Well, that and more fun with her fellow slaves, especially Maria, but that was a distant second to the privilege of pleasing Mistress Sif, Natasha's silently promising herself to be the best sex slave Mistress Sif ever had as she continued grovelling at her conqueror's feet.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers