Slave's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, his spasms stop. He gently pulls out of your mouth as some of his cum drips down your lips and chin. He gives you a pleased smile and turns to get dressed.

Quietly, you ask him, "Master, did I do well? Did this cum slut please you?"

He looks at you and replies, "Yes slut, you pleased me. I'm thinking of arranging for another night with you from your master. We will let you know what we decide." With that, he strides out the door without a backwards glance.

Shaken, you sit there trying to understand all of what just happened. You have never felt so used and you love it! You can't wait to tell me all about it as you reach for your phone to send me a txt that I can come back. But before you can, I text you telling you to gather your clothes but to not change yet and reminding you to not clean up. Smiling you realize three things...

First, that you will have to go with your juices all over your pussy and chest, as well as his cum on your chin. Secondly, that I must have been close by watching over you and ensuring your safety if I knew when He left. And finally, that the night and the lust and the fun was just beginning....


12