Slaves to the Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my, I think someone's ready to be emptied,' she said, reaching out and touching him through the fabric of his pants. Despite the fact that he couldn't feel it directly, he twitched as though she'd just put her fingers directly on him. 'C'mere baby, let's get you cleaned up.' She reached up and took his pants by the waist, drawing them down over him so that he sprang upright when they passed his member. 'Ooh, someone is ready for their Mistress,' she cooed at him as George stared dumbly at her. Quickly, she took the device by the arms and, entering a code on her phone's app, switched it off. The pressurised rubber inside deflated with a blissful crackling, and she gently pulled it away from his body, sticking to his skin as it went.

All the while Mella cooed and shushed, and when it was free from his body, his thoroughly reddened cock stood all on its own once more. Mella leaned in and inhaled, smiling as she saw how over-stimulated he was. 'Such a good boy,' she soothed. 'Good, good pet.' She took the machine away, and returned a moment later. There, standing in front of him, she quickly unzipped her hoodie, letting it fall from her shoulders to reveal she was wearing nothing beneath it. Her breasts swung free, round and pert and capped in two pink little rock-hard nipples. Discarding it on the chair, she wiggled out of her pants, revealing that she wasn't wearing underwear either, her round ass popping from her loose pyjamas and waving in the air as she stepped out of her clothes.

George gazed in utter awe at the goddess standing before him, drinking in her shapely breasts, rolling hips and curving form, until his eyes alighted on something between her legs. His cock twitched, but his eyebrows dipped into a frown as he saw something black embedded between her pussy lips, an eye-shaped form that seemed to fill her snatch perfectly and which had two arms that hooked out of her body and up the apex of her thighs where they were strapped around her hips with a tight but not painful elastic was holding them tightly in place.

'We're all someone else's little pets,' Mella said a little whistfully when she saw George looking at her body. 'Mine owns my body and my mind, and only he owns my sacred space.' Mella shivered a little at the words, and couldn't resist one hand dipping to rub across her parted labia. 'And now you're mine, George. Slave Mella has a pet of her own -- I'm Mistress Mella now, just like you will come to be a Master too. That's how the Machine works -- the Machine gives and the Machine takes. You must give in order to receive, and I gladly give to my Master.' Mella rubbed at her body as she spoke and the ecstasy seemed to radiate from her body, but she stopped a moment later, her hand dropping from her entrance.

'My pleasure comes only at his command, now,' she said, and for a moment, a little hint of -- what? Loss? Sadness? Yearning, perhaps? -- tinged her voice. 'I'm allowed autonomy -- the freedom to date and fuck whoever I want, as long as He approves. He chooses if I can take out my toy, and when I must put it back inside, but he's always fair, and as long as I eventually chose a new host, he lets me go anywhere and bring home anyone. If he approves, he lets me have sex. Sometimes oral. The toy keeps me from straying from his commands, although I never would.' She said, shivering. But then in her next words, the strange moment of thoughtfulness was gone. 'Except now I have you, and you give me much, much more pleasure indeed -- and now, you're my pet!' Kneeling in front of George, Mella leaned in and wrapped her lips around his cock, easily taking him in her mouth. She bobbed her head along his length, barely pausing for air, and George sighed contentedly as he watched the beautiful woman work her magic on him. Because he'd been milked so thoroughly, he was slow to excite, and after a while Mella had to pause and rest. Panting, she sat back on her heels, determined to pleasure George yet unable to do the one thing they both wanted most.

Mella's phone buzzed, and she checked it. Her eyes went wide when she read the message, and quickly without any explanation, she positioned herself alongside George on the couch, spread her legs to show her internal chastity toy was still there, and snapped off a picture. A few seconds later, it buzzed again. 'Yes!' She gasped, jumping up. Much to George's amazement, he watched her hold her phone close to her vaginal invader until the blue light flickered rapidly. Then, with soft clicking sounds, tiny mechanisms in the apex of the arms unclasped, and the arms fell limply between her legs, hanging from her pussy. She took them and slowly, clearly pleasurably, she withdrew the black tube from her body. It was thick and bulbous and covered in rippling nubs and knurled forms, and the tip was a large rounded cone that dipped in like a funnel at the top and with a channel that seemed to curve along the bottom half of the top side that clearly enabled her to urinate with it inside her. With a wet, meaty sound, it came free, and slick all over, she put it on the table and grinned at George.

'Master said he approves of you,' she said simply, gesturing with both palms upturned towards her still widely-parted cunt. 'He's allowed me to fuck you tonight!'

And despite everything -- that George had been intoxicated, tricked into her home, touched and trapped and slowly conditioned over the course of days both here in her house and in his own home via remote controlled masturbation and strange spiralling videos and texts of pets and submission -- George grinned up at her and spread his arms, indicating his lap -- with the thoroughly engorged cock standing proudly upright in its centre -- to her. Fuck it, he thought as he grinned, helping Mella to mount him and taking his newly freed cock in his hand to guide it inside her waiting body. If I have to be someone's sex pet, being hers sure doesn't suck. And as Mella's sensual body slipped effortlessly down over his engorged cock thanks to her slick insides and she began to bounce up and down on him, her breasts in his face, his hands on his hips, he smiled, and looked up into her beautiful eyes. 'Thank you, Mistress.' He said, grinning as Mella fucked him.

Moaning, Mella squeezed herself tight around George and fucked his brains out, clutching him tight until he came to life beneath her, gripping her and flipping her onto her back. She giggled as he spread her wide, ramming himself home over and over again, mauling her breasts and leaning over her, laving at her nipples and sucking her lips until, finally, gloriously, as he thrust so hard that he was pulling right out of her and ramming himself balls deep into her sopping pussy on the couch, lubricant pre-cum dripping from their over-stimulated bodies as they furiously rutted each other, George felt blissful, ball-crushing release, and he unloaded deep into Mella's waiting body. Feeling him stiffen and his hot load fill her, Mella screamed in ecstasy, and pulling him in tight she vibrated around him as his orgasm stimulated, pushed and tipped her own into powerful release. She wrapped her legs around him and furiously rutted him from below as her pussy tensed, squeezing him, drawing out every last drop and exchanging it for her own squirting ejaculation as the intercourse sent her bodily into overdrive.

Five minutes later the pair collapsed together on the couch, spent, sweating, panting and utterly abused, a mess of wetness soaking both their crotches and the couch. Laughing and kissing they shared the moment without words, basking in the heavenly glow of bliss and each other's embrace.

Later, they'd go for round two. After a snooze and plenty of water, unable to resist each other, they'd quickly seek out and find the other's waiting body once again. And as the morning sun crept towards the horizon outside Mella's tiny two-room apartment and the pair furiously fucked like jackrabbits in heat unable to get enough of the sensations one another gave them, they'd eventually collapse into a final, deep slumber that saw them both well and truly out of it for much of the morning proper.

When George awoke, he was alone, flat on his back on Mella's bed, completely uncovered. Looking down, he saw his own cock, used and abused, laying on his navel, the dried remains of their ferocious sex still coating his body. Blinking and struggling to sit up, he was just in time to see Mella emerging from her bathroom, a silken robe about her shoulders, her naked body beneath it as glorious as that of a goddess's. One pink nipple peered out from the side of the robe's opening, and between her legs, an equally red and overused pussy could be seen -- only now it was once again occupied by her Master's device, maintaining its control over her body and through it her mind. George had to admit to himself that she didn't look half bad with the rather sleek device buried inside her and secured by the elastic straps, and there was something hot about the way he knew it controlled her -- in the same way that he'd come to know the control his own granted over him. In one hand she held the handle of her toothbrush, dangling between her big red lips -- which George could easily see her pleasuring him just fine with -- and in the other he saw his own mechanical captivator as she raised it up to his line of sight, hanging off her fingertip.

'We all put it back on eventually,' Mella said softly, smiling at him as she padded over and climbed over the bed above him, her bosom pushing the robe apart. George rolled to watch her, gazing up at her as she loomed above him, her body as tight and pert as it had been when he'd first seen her, positioned directly above him as if she was about to straddle him. He practically begged her to do just that with her eyes, but the huge black orbs chastised him silently for his disobedience, and instead she just knelt atop his knees, leaning sexily over him as she repositioned the machine over his already well-engorged cock. Not a minute later, he felt the ring sliding down his length and the thick rubber suddenly expanding to lock around his helmet and lock him under its control once again.

'Soon enough, you'll get so used to it that you won't be able to live without it,' Mella whispered to him, still straddling him, his black-clad cock mere inches from her open but occupied pussy. 'Soon, you'll be out there, finding yourself a pet of your own to enslave. Once you've got her under your control, you'll be free from everything -- all but my control.'

And she leaned over him to grab her phone from the dresser, her perky bosom dangling over his face as she took it and straddled his legs once again, sitting upright in front of him, naked but strangely inaccessible past the devices both inside her and around him. She unlocked it, opened her app, and with a final glance at him with her enormous dark eyes, turned his toy on. He groaned a little as it came to life, and Mella got off him, heading back into the bathroom.

'Today's programming videos are already on your phone,' she called back to him as she brushed her hair, knowing that he was already taking it up and settling down to watch today's short but important playlist of pet programming videos provided by the toymaker's company. 'Watch those through like a good little boy and then maybe we can kiss before lunch. If you really submit yourself to me and drink those videos in, I might even take it off long enough to suck you off.'

And obediently doing as he was told as his self-contained sex toy and robotic control device performed its ministrations on him, rewarding him for watching his videos, life as it was going to be from now on began for Mistress Mella and her new pet George.

-

Epilogue

-

Stepping into his car, George checked the hot ginger he'd picked up out again and mentally ticked off all the boxes. She was hot, thin, curvy as fuck and thirsty. Within ten minutes they were back at his place and he'd brought her inside, fighting her off his dick the whole time. He left her on his bed while he 'changed', watching her hurriedly strip off while he did the same through a small camera he'd run between the two rooms. He watched her bouncy tits fall from her shirt and her ass wiggle on either side of a perfect little pink slash as she stripped in his bedroom, and quickly, he took a screenshot and instant messaged it to someone important. Already naked, he waited tensely for her reply, and when it finally came in, it was accompanied by a strange soft clicking sound. Energetically, he grabbed his phone and went to work, and a moment later, he was finally ready.

Stepping from his attached bathroom, George grinned in joy when he saw the woman -- who was named Fay, standing in his room. His erect cock pulsed and he felt arousal thundering inside his loins.

'Oh my fucking god,' he breathed as he took her in his arms, sucking face and feeling the way she pushed her hips and tummy tightly against his hard cock. He could feel the heat of her pussy and knew she was wet for him, and with a rush of testosterone he picked her up by the ass, clutched her tight and dropped her bodily on the bed. She laughed in exhilaration and snatched him in her hands, shoving him inside her body ruthlessly as he pushed himself against her. Her legs wrapped around his ass, and grasping her hips tightly, he fucked her senseless on the side of the bed, the girl moaning like a stripper, her breasts jolting as he rutted her.

An hour later, the pair relaxed on his bed, messy and wrapped together, smoking. She grinned when he took something from the bedside cupboard and leaned over her with it, the grin changing to a wide "O" face as she felt something thick slipping into her sopping cunt. She moaned and slapped him playfully as the pleasurable sensation dug into her body.

Only the toy fuck she'd expected to get didn't come. Instead, she felt two small curved lengths appear on either side of her lips, and a loop of elastic be slid over her feet and up each leg until it wrapped up tightly over each of her hips in turn before being clipped into the hard bit between her thigh and vagina. Confused, she looked down to see a black dildo-like toy with no suction base embedded in her body and strapped into place with two tight but comfortable elastic straps, efficiently locked there by two arms which joined each piece together. Frowning but into it, she questioned the nature of the toy -- BDSM or torture, or just for "public use" -- to which she only received a cryptic response that ended in 'good girl.' A few seconds later after George had paired it to an app, she felt the toy come explosively to life between her legs, and quickly got used to whatever this new dildo was. It was extremely powerful and sensually shaped, with lumps and formations in all the right places to set her shuddering and tingling, and without realising that George had gotten off the bed and stepped back to take a photo of her fully, spread legs and dildo fully visible, she let the toy build her up to orgasm surprisingly quickly until it pushed her over the edge and she shuddered in blissful release.

'Good girl,' George whispered beside Fay as she shook, hips rolling in ecstasy, stroking her head. She looked up at him, a little confused but still cumming from the toy's ministrations.

'Now, let's give you a little reward for being so obedient before your real programming begins, shall we?' George said as he raised his phone and flicked Fay's setting from '1' up to '3'. Gasping sharply, she tensed all over and groaned throatily as her body was assaulted from within with sexual power.

Fay never even saw the black, cap-like thing that encased George's penis once more, or the way he took her phone from her dresser and unlocked it, downloading an app onto it and setting himself up as a contact in her address book as "Master George." She never saw him link the app to the contact, or hold the phone near to her leaking cunt to pair her new toy to it. She never even realised when George left the room to fetch a blanket for his new guest and for himself on the couch, until she came down off the ecstasy high to see him leaning over her, wrapping her up and holding out a glass of water.

'Hush pet,' he'd said to her exhausted, overloaded form. 'Just sleep now and let Master control everything. Just rest. In the morning, everything will be alright. Everything will be perfect. Just obey and sleep... sleep and obey...'

And fuck Fay if she didn't do just that, too tired to argue and too distracted by the soft, muted vibrations between her legs to concentrate on anything but the mind-shattering sex she'd had tonight.

In the morning, everything would be all better.

Just like George promised her.

She just had to obey and sleep.

Obey, and sleep.

Sleep.

END


12