Slavic Summer

Story Info
Older guy spends summer with two Slavic teens.
5.8k words
4.54
16.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
553 Followers

Slavic Summer

By N. Balsdep

The factory was set to open in four months. Tuzla was amid sized city but it was expected that most workers would migrate from the local villages. I was a recently divorced 40 year old. So they sent me to help with some factory design glitches. It was only going to be for a few months. That was two summers ago.

The area was mostly agricultural, people ate what they grew, there wasn't a lot of money around. The populace was quite poor and set in the ways of the old country Slovenia. There was an upper class area of the town, an area where they had money, I found a real nice house to rent there. A couple of local housekeepers from a local village were provided, some mid aged women who cleaned it up and helped me move in. They would be by every week to housekeep. They were very inexpensive by any standard but people were poor there.

On the last day of cleanup Anna brought her daughter to help. She was a beauty, only 19 she said and still in school. She had just entered summer vacation and came out to help mom.

Avril was young girl with typical slavic features. Her mother noticed I had been watching her closely. Might be because I hadn't been laid in weeks. I talked with her a little. Avril's English was pretty good and she added a sexy Slavic accent to it.

The following week Avril and her mom came to clean. Avril stayed while her mom went shopping. I was busy in paperwork but watched her whenever I could. She was stunning, only about 5 6 maybe 100...110 lbs and she appeared to be well built, certainly had nice long legs and great tits. I was just too hard to keep working with such a sexy young woman walking around.

Mom returned and took notice again. When they finished we all talked a little, seems Avril was a great cook. Mom said they would be glad to prepare some meals that weekend. I agreed hoping Avril would come cook with her mother

On Friday, only Avril arrived. Mom had other plans, Avril had brought the food and took to the kitchen dressed in typical summertime teen clothes.I Wondered though why mom would send her to a man's home alone.

I loved watching her in the kitchen. I came in and we talked. It was just her and mom, they lived in a small apartment in a small local city both working to pay bills, there was never enough money and she didn't have the things she liked. She didn't have a boyfriend either, small towns the old folks gossip. Figuring I needed some companionship for the summer I began plotting.

That week I passed by a boutique, in the window was a stunning dress. The idea hit me so I bought it. Three months was a long time, if I had any chance to bed this young thing while I was here, this might be a good start. I seemed to get messages that material items would go a long way. I decided that she might also like the pink top and polka dot panties. These would surly make my intentions clear.

When she came back that Friday to cook, I approached her with the gift, she was a woman, what woman doesn't like gifts. She thanked me a lot and went to try it on.I was in awe by her beauty. I wanted her naked but needed to go slow. I didn't want her to scare away.

That day I helped her cook, we touched a lot and were close. Avril seemed a little shy, maybe it was because I was probably older than her father.

Before she left with the dress I held her close and kissed her. She didn't respond but she didn't turn away either. I could tell she was considering the situation. I just needed to sweeten the pie. I handed her the days pay for cooking and cleaning, it also had a large bonus. She was welcome to stay around and keep me company. I'd be happy to take her out. She knew that meant the nicest, most expensive places in the the city.

She was back the next week, spirited as usual. But she seemed more receptive so I decided to give her another gift, it was more revealing than the dress. It made my intentions clear and she went into the bedroom to try it on. I would know soon if this was going anywhere or if I needed to look elsewhere for my summertime needs.

"It fits so well. "She said from the bedroom, I entered.

There Avril stood looking beautiful, the sheer black two piece night barely covering her private parts. She turned to me and looked down. So shy. "You are so beautiful I said," she smiled. I walked up and kissed her. She responded slowly we kissed a while and I moved her back toward the bed, she fell on her back. Still shy but with a wonton look on her face. The decision had been made. I just wasn't sure if Avril or her mother had made it. Frankly I didn't care.

Her hesitation was obvious, I decided to be gentle with this young beauty if I wanted to enjoy her all summer. I removed my shirt, my build was always muscular. She moved her hands on my body as I bent to kiss her. This was not something she did often I could tell.

Normally I would have already been naked and sucking her sweet cunt but I wanted to stay slow and we kissed a bit. I moved down to her neck then lifted her top so as to kiss her belly. She began to squirm. I kissed all the way down to the panty tops then moved to her legs. Kissing them each a bit she was responding well.

I slid off her panties revealing her amazing hairy young cunny. The light brown hair was so pretty as I planted my lips on her cunny. Sucking her juices as she thrashed about.

When I went to work on her clit she was in ecstasy. She came hard on my face with her legs quizzing my head. I loved it, so did she. Allowing no time for resistance I moved up to kiss her breasts, they were midsized and firm. I loved her sweet little nipples. I sucked them.

When I got to her neck I kissed her ears. My cock was hard and poking at her cunny and I slipped the tip in, she jumped. I kissed her hard as she opened to accept me. Avril knew there was no turning back and I slowly worked in and out a little deeper each time. She didn't move much, she might have been different with a local boy her age but I was much older and almost a stranger. I could tell she was still very shy about being fucked by me.

Avril was young. All issues aside, she had the body of a woman and when the cock started to move inside she responded., The deeper I got the more she moved, purring softly like a kitten at the penetration. I was entranced. She was so beautiful, so innocent, her cunny was so soft and tight, soon she creamed for me with a soft orgasm and her pussy relaxed to allow me a deeper entry

I know it had been a few weeks since I last fucked but this seemed like the best pussy I ever had. I was a middle aged divorcee and she was a newly ripened fruit. So soft yet firm. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as I fucked.

I was quickly reaching my breaking point. Avril was too. She had cast all her small village modesty aside and opened her legs real wide. I took advantage and buried my cock to the root. It was big and steel pipe hard but She took it all, when I exploded in her cunny she started shaking. The cum hit her back walls and she grabbed and held tight as she orgasmed.

Then she went quiet. When her orgasm ended Shy Avril was back.

The rest of the night she was quiet. Maybe feeling guilty, maybe ashamed I didn't know. Before she left I told her I liked the nightie and knew she would keep it here. I got bolder and when I paid her the small sum for her days cooking I added a lot more and told her to buy something nice.she deserved nice things. She smiled we kissed she left. I wasn't sure if I'd ever see her again.

The next Friday she returned. Happy and bouncy like a teen should be. Thinking she might go out with me but she cooked and joined me for dinner. The wine was from the nicest cellar around, she knew it was good and indulged.

When we finished we went to the living room and sat on my large sofa. She was shy still but the wine was having its affect. Staring at her beauty and moving forward kissing her then I removed her dress. When she was almost naked I stopped, then stood and removed my clothes. I couldn't help it, my hardon was full and huge. She was on her back and held her dress tightly like protection from what she knew was coming. She was going to get fucked again.

Avril was still shy, fucking was new to her. Her small town modesty had ahold on her. When the wine took affect and she saw the large cock she knew she would be giving it up.

I needed this, a young cunny I could enjoy for the summer, sweet and tight, a beautiful young girl who would spread for my needs. Avril knew the situation. This wasn't romance, she was there to ease my lust to spread her legs and empty my balls. The rich guy in the nice neighborhood. In return she would have some of the finer things she could never buy. Of course she also needed some experience, some training on how to please a man, how to open her legs and help him drain his balls. Training that might some day help her land a rich husband. I planned to give her a lot of that experience.

She was still a little reserved. She held her dress close as if it were protection from me.

It wasn't going to help. She was naked in my house, we were alone, she was going to take my man size cock and she knew it. This was what we both wanted, this is how it was going to be. I got evil. She could feel it.

It was time to end her feeling of protection. Her illusion of modesty. She was mine to fuck all summer, my toy for my pleasure.

I spoke to her softly. "Avril, come over here, look at my cock, it's going in you, your pussy is going to get pumped, harder this time. I'll suck those tits and open your cunny. No one is around to stop me. Open your legs, take the cock like a woman and we'll both cum hard like last time."

At first my worlds scared her but then she knew, she wanted it too. Shy though she was, we were alone. No need to pretend. I would be gone soon. Avril spread her legs like a woman should for what was coming.

She was getting hot.

I loved that hairy cunny. It was so sexy and I knew it was tight. I bent down to suck it and she began to squirm. She loved the cunniling. When I was on top I entered her. Yes it was still the nicest pussy I ever enjoyed, she started moving in sync as I got deeper stretching her teen cunny. Such sweet pussy to enjoy. She kissed me with a passion and held my kiss while she moved her cunny on my rod.

She had little experience but she just followed her own passions, she was a natural. Moving up trying to get more in. I started pushing harder and hit harder and she went wild. I pumped her cunny with my strength and slammed her clit. She responded with a shower of cream on my cock.

Shy no more I thought. She was a lot different with seven inches of hard muscle deep in her. I fucked her tiny body as long as I could hold out. I enjoyed every second of it. From the blissful look on her face, So did she. Her slippery cunt was just too tight and I fell forward. Avril came hard when I did, pulling on me to be as deep as I could be and thrashing around in orgasm. We both collapsed. Sweating from exhaustion. It was such a good fuck. I was surprised to see the passion and lust that she had at such a young age. With the doors closed and no one around "little miss shy"opened up to take as much cock as she could fit in.

Cousin Connie

One sunny afternoon I needed to stop in town to shop. The store had some nice clothes I had purchased before for Avril. When I arrived I saw Avril and another girl by the register. The other girl was the same size and height and had beautiful blonde hair.

So nice to see you. I said, Avril introducing me as a gentleman whose house she cleaned. I don't know what I expected but I'm sure she felt it a was a better introduction than " the grown man I fuck for money".

But girls talk and the way Connie looked at me I had the feeling she knew all about the arrangement. I got bold.

Would you ladies join me for lunch, they accepted. We had a good conversation, my suspicions were confirmed. Connie said that Avril had talked a lot about me.Being more bold I invited her to come with Avril the next weekend. They didn't commit but that Saturday they both arrived. I was thrilled.

Connie spoke no English at all. Avril confirmed Connie was a year younger than her..She lived away on a farm with her parents, grandparents and multiple younger siblings. The nearest town was miles away and everyone knew everyone's business. The only access to the world she had was television and very limited stations. Her biggest entertainment was watching the farm animals fuck. She wanted to be one of them

Connie was visiting Avril in town for a couple weeks, she would get the things here she couldn't get out in the farmlands. I kinda knew cock was on her list. We enjoyed the evening and I hoped they would not leave. Both had indulged in wine and I knew I'd get a good fuck from Avril. I had learned a few glasses of wine and she spread for me like the town slut.

As the evening ended, they both headed for the guest room and I closed up and went to mine. A few minutes later I heard a little noise downstairs and went to check.

Avril was on the couch waiting for her cock. She had become almost insatiable the last few weeks and she obviously wasn't interested in any long foreplay tonight.

I dropped my shorts and stroked my cock, it got bigger. Neither of us were modest. I was a 34 year old man and she was a 19 year old teen. It was time to blow another load in Avril, my all time favorite teen cum dump. That's when I noticed Connie sitting across the room.

"Can she watch," asked Avril

I would still get a good fuck and it added to my excitement. I didn't answer, I just got on.

Avril spread as I got between her legs. She reached for my dick and stroked it, just like I taught her. We smiled at each other and I got closer as she placed my cock in her cunny, I only entered a little. I knew she was on fire so I wanted to tease her a little.

I worked my cock in her slowly and she raised her knees to allow me deeper entry. She was tight as usual but I would stretch her well enough to get all in by the time I came so she would not lose a drop.

While we fucked and in between her panting she said some things to Connie, I didn't understand the language. I'm sure she was letting her know how it felt. I couldn't see Connie but from her viewpoint behind me she could clearly see my cock disappear in Avrils cunny. I kept her legs spread well to make sure she had a good view

We fucked well as usual and soon I was balls deep in her hairy teen cunny. She is so beautiful, young, lustful, spreading her legs for a man's cock. I loved to watch that look on her face when I unleashed my load. Soon she started rocking and shaking, then I exploded deep in her. She took my load well. She was always a great fuck.

We laid there for a second as I turn to view Connie. She was now totally naked and still rubbing her cunny. She looked so delicious, so young so, small, so sweet. He long blonde hair was over her shoulders and her tits were magnificent. A small amount of hair covered her V but her cunny lips were very visible.

My cock shriveled up and I got up. Connie moved to the floor aside Avril. Her hands rubbing Avril's body as they both finished up. Connie moved between her legs and began to suck her cunny. I'm sure she got a good taste of my juices, I would have preferred to put them in her mouth myself. Avril came again and they laid there holding easy other while I poured more wine. I looked at Connie's sweet little ass and I knew I'd get a chance to fuck her before the sun came up.

We sat and talked in the dimly lit room. We were all naked. Avril explained that Connie lived in a small family only farm. There was no cock around to play with.

As Avril talked I was watching Connie. She was sweet and so young. She had the body of healthy country living.

So does she watch the animals fuck, they both smiled. Seems Connie had favorites among her farm animals and enjoyed paring them up. Avril told me Connie had a favorite mare. When the mare was in heat, Connie would take her around the barn and let every stallion fuck her. Connie pretended she was the mare and she would rub her cunny watching. They both laughed.

"Ask her if the Mare is in heat now" I said. Avril hesitated and looked at me. Then Connie. Connie's face got serious. She knew I was watching her and that made her hot. She was constantly looking at my cock. I'd bet she was creaming at the idea of getting some cock, i wondered how many boys had been pumping her. Her eyes looked again at my cock, it was rising at the idea of giving it to her.

Connie and Avril exchanged some words and I knew the answer. Connie slid down to the floor. I watched her laying on the sofa, her long blonde hair and those beautiful eyes looking up at me. She knew she had a good fuck coming, not some boy cock either. She saw the way I took control and fucked Avril, she wanted to be dominated and fucked like that too.

She rolled on her back and opened her legs. An invite for a cock to enter her. She knew she was far from home, there was no one around but us. He inner slut took over. I put down my wine and dropped down by her, Avril joined me.. I loved the closeup of her cunny which disappeared from view as Avril's head went between her legs. I loved watching her facial expressions as she obviously enjoyed Avril cunniling.

Feeling left out I moved to place my cock by her mouth which she opened to readily accept it. She was no experienced bj but having that beautiful face on my cock was pleasant enough. Avril was priming her and my cock was real hard now and Connie was real wet.

I slowly fucked her mouth as Avril sucked her cunny. I'm sure this was not a normal farm girl night. Avril lifted up her head and seeing my hardon she signaled me it was time. I starred at the beauty on the sheet as I moved into position. She opened wide like the bitch in heat she was.

Avril told me not to come in her, she had no birth control where she came from, I agreed. Then Avril took hold of my cock and stroked it placing in her cousins young cunny. I moved forward watching her expression as I entered her cunt. She was such a beauty. When I hit resistance she flinched. I looked at Avril

"You are her first" Avril said. To my surprise I hesitated and Connie grabbed me tightly. I pushed again. It took a few more strokes and I broke through. She never let on a hint of pain. I moved slowly only to realize she wasn't wanting to be coddled. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kept talking softly in her language.

"She says she waited a long time for a good fuck" said Avril.

"She is tight", I said," Im sure I can provide a good fuck for her." We both chuckled as I moved slowly.

"She means a hard fuck"

She continued to talk to Avril as she started moving wildly.

"Fuck her harder" said Avril,

I did,

"Harder," she said as I pushed balls deep. Connie was thrashing like a stuck pig as I pushed hard to make sure I was hitting in her farthest point. She gripped me tight like a vice. Her cunny was slippery and tight like a greased glove. Then her mouth opened wide as she shook. I could tell she was cumming hard.

I continued at a faster pace and she ground her cunny hard against me. Her young pubic mound hit against my pelvic bone. She had all seven inches of my pipe hard cock burried in her.

"She wants a hard fuck a good hard fuck", and she told her something I didn't understand.

They exchanged a few words and Connie started grinding and yelling at me. I couldn't make it out.

"Cum in her she says, cum deep in her" and i did. I couldn't hold back as I pushed balls deep. She gripped me with her hands pulling my ass and her legs wrapped around me. She held me tight, I couldn't break away. I let loose a load I didn't think I had, deep into her sweet cunny. I couldn't believe I was enjoying a smaller tighter cunny than even Avril had.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
553 Followers
12